• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WitchCraft: Malady | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Immortals are a fun choice

Hey, so when are we beginning the rp?
I'm waiting for a few people to get their characters finished up (I'm answering questions for them in the discord) and then I'll be starting it, so I'd say maybe in a day or so.

Is the Discord mandatory?
GOD I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS RP YOU DONT UNDERSTAND-

Is the Discord mandatory?
GOD I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS RP YOU DONT UNDERSTAND-
Not mandatory, but it's useful for quick chatting with other players (and me)! It's been....a lot of memes, some questions, and art. But I'll be posting announcements here in this ooc as well

Im glad! I'm very excited to run it....I have so much of the town planned out + events and such....

nios nios The.Witch.Under.Your.Bed The.Witch.Under.Your.Bed Shadowfall Shadowfall cadence cadence dazzling dazzling SunWukong08 SunWukong08 Jewel Jewel saturday shorts saturday shorts (as you are the people who a. have accepted characters or b. I've been speaking with about this roleplay/know that you're making characters/seen you post here and there; this will also be posted in the discord and stuff)

Okay everyone, before we begin, just want to go over some things!

So, basically, the roleplay will be very hands-off on my part until we get to events. I, of course, do have NPCs in the town that are the townspeople, other than some of your characters, and you can interact with them, but I wonโ€™t be shoving my way into any interactions youโ€™re doing, except in two situations Iโ€™ll outline later on. Your characters are free to explore the town, the area around the town, and to just live life! If you want your character to know NPCs, just let me know and weโ€™ll talk about it

Thereโ€™s two types of events: thereโ€™s solid, planned events for everyone, which will be announced at least a day in advance, and will have a big post from me. Those Iโ€™ll โ€˜guideโ€™, in a sense, and butt in with various descriptions and such, kind of like a dungeons and dragons ordeal, for those who know about that. The second type of event are ones you find on your own. If your character is the type to investigate, and they want to check into something, let me know & Iโ€™ll mention if its important enough to warrant a mini-event. These function like normal character interactions, but I just butt in with descriptions.

Other than this, thereโ€™ll be some puzzles and codes for people to solve! Because we love puzzles and codes.

The way posting will work is that weโ€™ll have a posting order, and if someone doesnโ€™t reply for 2 days, youโ€™re free to skip over them. When someone wants to continue a character interaction, but an event is happening, they can create a 1x1 thread and link it in the OOC chat, so they can go on with it and people can keep up with it if they like. In order to help people be a little less lost, Iโ€™ll be doing a recap after the events of what happened during the event, as well as what happened before between individual characters.

Iโ€™ll also be trying to make 1 character from each player plot important in some manner, so if youโ€™d be open to this, let me know!

Sorry for the long announcement, Iโ€™ve just been pondering ways to make things run smoothly so everyone can have a good time without getting lost or being forced to skip over interactions they want to have between other player characters. If anyone has suggestions or things they think should change, just let me know. Iโ€™ll be getting up the IC either today and tomorrow; before that, weโ€™ll get posting order together.

Very excited to start this up, and canโ€™t wait to see all your characters in action!

nios nios The.Witch.Under.Your.Bed The.Witch.Under.Your.Bed Shadowfall Shadowfall cadence cadence dazzling dazzling SunWukong08 SunWukong08 Jewel Jewel saturday shorts saturday shorts (as you are the people who a. have accepted characters or b. I've been speaking with about this roleplay/know that you're making characters/seen you post here and there; this will also be posted in the discord and stuff)

Okay everyone, before we begin, just want to go over some things!

So, basically, the roleplay will be very hands-off on my part until we get to events. I, of course, do have NPCs in the town that are the townspeople, other than some of your characters, and you can interact with them, but I wonโ€™t be shoving my way into any interactions youโ€™re doing, except in two situations Iโ€™ll outline later on. Your characters are free to explore the town, the area around the town, and to just live life! If you want your character to know NPCs, just let me know and weโ€™ll talk about it

Thereโ€™s two types of events: thereโ€™s solid, planned events for everyone, which will be announced at least a day in advance, and will have a big post from me. Those Iโ€™ll โ€˜guideโ€™, in a sense, and butt in with various descriptions and such, kind of like a dungeons and dragons ordeal, for those who know about that. The second type of event are ones you find on your own. If your character is the type to investigate, and they want to check into something, let me know & Iโ€™ll mention if its important enough to warrant a mini-event. These function like normal character interactions, but I just butt in with descriptions.

Other than this, thereโ€™ll be some puzzles and codes for people to solve! Because we love puzzles and codes.

The way posting will work is that weโ€™ll have a posting order, and if someone doesnโ€™t reply for 2 days, youโ€™re free to skip over them. When someone wants to continue a character interaction, but an event is happening, they can create a 1x1 thread and link it in the OOC chat, so they can go on with it and people can keep up with it if they like. In order to help people be a little less lost, Iโ€™ll be doing a recap after the events of what happened during the event, as well as what happened before between individual characters.

Iโ€™ll also be trying to make 1 character from each player plot important in some manner, so if youโ€™d be open to this, let me know!

Sorry for the long announcement, Iโ€™ve just been pondering ways to make things run smoothly so everyone can have a good time without getting lost or being forced to skip over interactions they want to have between other player characters. If anyone has suggestions or things they think should change, just let me know. Iโ€™ll be getting up the IC either today and tomorrow; before that, weโ€™ll get posting order together.

Very excited to start this up, and canโ€™t wait to see all your characters in action!
Omg so excited to start this up too. And i love what you are doing with the rp!

Oh! I'm also updating the list of places in town, due to some suggestions

Yep, that's one of the things I'm adding, along with the school and a gas station. I'm also putting a list of festivals and such the town holds, for reference for when I mention them.

Alright, Lore is updated with new town locations (which are....extensive but it's a town so its Fine Its Fine) and events!

You're doing great, bby๐Ÿ’–

ooookay! Today's the day! Here's whats gonna happen. First, I'll be listing NPCs within the lore, + one new magic section, due to a suggestion from a player. Then, I'll be posting the posting order here. THEN, the first post will go up. After that, I'll also announce the first event, what it'll be, and when it'll be. VERY excited to start this up! If you have any questions, let me know.

Lore updated, and will be doing the post order in a moment or two; the reason the NPC list is long is because it's a town and I was taking into account what sort of jobs were left open and the sort of places characters might wander to investigate.

OHHH YEAAA, so happy this is finally happening. Iโ€™m honestly so excited, this rp felt like it was made for my Oc( โ— โ€ฟโ—  ). I have so much I wanna do in this rp, and I really hope that it lasts long.

Hell yea same here! I'm tweaking some things- the intro is long I'm so so so sorry - and then i'll link it here when its done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back