• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Witchcraft and Teenage Rebellion [OPEN]

ClownPope

Just Clownin' Around
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Setting

Early 2000s US. In the small rural town of Williston, Wisconsin. (It's a made up town just cause I didn't want to base it off a real one :P) This is based in the same universe of the Twisted Motives rp I tried to launch a year ago which sadly didn't hit it off. This is suppose to be like a prequel but not exactly I guess.
Plot
You're a young Witchard(gender neutral term for witch/wizard) and along with a few friends find an abandoned house in the woods outside of your small rural town. You decide to clean it up and use it as a sort of 'club house'. While doing this one of your friends suggests using the place to start teaching each other how to use magic, even though you legally have to be 18 to start learning. You now have to make sure no one finds out about this and go about living your already stressful teenage life.
Extra Info/Links
I just realized I'm posting this on the same date as the pagan holiday Ostara, what are the odds???

-It is set to be an education centered RP but that's not the entire basis of it.
-this will involve some intense content about family life so just a warning
-I'm looking for pretty active people
-at least a paragraph (so no one liners obviously)
-if you have ideas for subplots pls let me know
-Drama is encouraged I guess
-Romance isn't the main focus but we're not against it
-We're very accepting of Lgbt+ peeps and encourage character diversity <3
-The Rp will start right before they group finds the house.
Links >
More in-depth lore!! <-- highly suggest reading even though its pretty long. Heres the
OOC and Character sheets.
I'm assuming ahead of time that there won't be to much interest but I could be wrong. So if you would like you may submit 2 Character sheets, I mostly plan on the rp revolving around the kids but I guess if you want to have a more minor character I guess that'd be chill.
This isn't first come first serve so I will be reviewing Character sheets and confirming them!!

Last edited:
HUZAH! (that is the sound I make when I'm interested in something. It is also my greeting, do not be alarmed)

hey sorry but this rp kind of died off i guess? Though if it did get enough interest again I would consider rebooting it since we only got like 2 posts in :/
Aw...
Damn...
I was looking forward to it...
Hey, if you want to do a 1x1 biased on this, I'd be up for it. I understand if you don't but I'd be down.

Aw...
Damn...
I was looking forward to it...
Hey, if you want to do a 1x1 biased on this, I'd be up for it. I understand if you don't but I'd be down.
I'm not really a fan of 1x1 rps, i get uncomfortable when 'left alone' with people 😅 I have one other person whose still in this that i know of, so if i just had one other person that'd make it a total of 4 which I think would be a good enough size for what I have in mind for this. I have a couple people I can ask or see if I get one more person interested here. I'd defiantly be down to reopen this since I still have the want to do this story. I can keep you posted if/when I get another in.

I'm not really a fan of 1x1 rps, i get uncomfortable when 'left alone' with people 😅 I have one other person whose still in this that i know of, so if i just had one other person that'd make it a total of 4 which I think would be a good enough size for what I have in mind for this. I have a couple people I can ask or see if I get one more person interested here. I'd defiantly be down to reopen this since I still have the want to do this story. I can keep you posted if/when I get another in.
In that case, I'll continue to work on my character. I do hope someone else is interested. I can ask some of my RP buds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back