• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Witch Hazel [Supernatural Anime Fighter RP] Recruiting Espers only!

It's that time again. Recruiting more peeps because we have had some AWOLs and ADD cases. If you think you'll be interested in this game, come on by and apply. But you must drop your CS in this recruitment thread. Only approved CSes are allowed in the character thread.

I think as of current we have an even balance of Witches and Espers. I'm going to go through the list now and make quick updates based on the activity in our PM group.

Hey, I’m still here and interested. Just not talking much because it’s a busy few weeks.

All right; I think I finished updating everything. We still have a perfect balance of Witches and Espers, so feel free to choose any side you want. I encourage writers to play what they want. Do not try to go according to the ratio. Just play what makes you happy.

All right. This is for everyone who may be looking at this thread. There were many role players who chose to be Witches, but didn't know how to carry on a story without some sort of structure. Because of this, I will only be recruiting Espers to give those writers who need immediate camaraderie a safety blanket. I am no longer recruiting witches, so I will change that in the OP.

Everything is updated. We are recruiting Espers only, and only dedicated writers who actually care about the work and creativity they put into character development and story line. If you are looking for a quick fix while you join 5 other games in 24hr (that you still won't be dedicated to), then steer clear of this one. I am not a GM who tries to please the world and accept everyone. I care only about people who acutally want to be in this game.

We're always looking for Espers. The game has been moving at a leisure pace, so this isn't the sort of game where people post 5 times in one day. We all work and have some realistic obligations IRL, so if you like a fun game that you don't have to worry about the story getting ahead of you, then this is the game for you.

Hey all, the Espers are starting their first assignment right now so now is a really good time to join. So get posting your character idea here so the GM can look it over or if your not sure about how your power's or techniques work still post here as i'm sure someone can help you develop your character.
List of powers available are in the first post plus a link to a helpful website as well an outline of the RP.

Still looking for players to join as well as to help build the world of Witch Hazel. I've already thought of a few locations and NPC's for the world myself so if you want to join a RP with cool characters as well as a player created world, this is the RP for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back