• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Apocalypse with Magical twist

SerenaTheGoddess

There is light, inside the darkness
I'm just to see if anyone would be interested in an rp about a magical apocalypse. The jist of it is
Ok so... it’s just a regular world with magic. Things are pretty normal. Witches don’t tell anyone about their existence, but of course some people know and some are which hunters. So one day all the witches feel a shift in energy and they all start going to magical places like bookstores or magic supply stores and group meetings, trying to find out what’s up.
Then a few days later... there is this thing that happens (I'm still working on what exactly it is lol) and some humans turn into these creatures that can see magic and hunt and kill magical people.
They are physically changed into hideous creatures. But only some humans. Others are still human and they are hiding as well. But witches are being hunted. Whole cities are being overrun and destroyed.
You can be anyone. Not really any restrictions or specific casting needed.
You can be a witch, baseline human, or witch hunter.

Last edited:
I’m putting up the thread in about an hour. But does anyone have any questions I can answer? I would like to keep this rp kinda based in reality and not completely campy lol. Magical abilities are a mix of AHS Coven/Witches of East End/Salem. If your character can do something more extraordinary just let me know so when can find a happy middle ground.

for the faceclaim is it okay to use drawings or does it have to be real people? (posted this on the wrong forum yikes sorry!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back