• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ebony Rose

Bloom in death
Really one of the worst experiences will always be the hollow empty chill left behind after losing a friendship not because of some sort of betrayal or unexpected death but simply because of the passage of time. You never phantom anything other than always having that person until a few days then a few weeks turn into months. Finally realization all at once and eventually you get left with bittersweet memories and trying to find some way to keep moving forward. So my question is what if that friend despite being a virtual, turned out to be your muse for inspiration, the light to your dark? Yin and Yang are supposed to be never apart right?

• With that off my chest, I’m pretty much open to about anything long as I feel comfortable with the concept. I prefer being female though if doubling, I’ve no problem with being a male or if my partner and I end up going back and forth over several rp’s.
  • Right now a paragraph is likely going to be the max due to simply just how much I’ve hit a bleh point but about two is usually the best unless I’m really into the mood.
  • Ultimately I’m trying to drag myself either to my feet again or something resembling forward hopefully enough to rediscover my inspiration again as a writer. Patience and encouragement always a plus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back