• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π“Œπ’Ύπ“ˆπ’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“Šπ“… 𝒢 π“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“‡ < πŸ₯ (𝓅𝓁𝓏 π“π‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝒢𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 π“ƒπ‘’π“Œ π“…π’Άπ“‡π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“‡π“ˆ), updated 4th September 2022.

elderflower

a dreamer, that's what she was
giphy.gif

hello and welcome to my very lazily set out partner search < 3
(plz keep reading, very exciting plots inside)

About me:
✿ 22 years old and from good ole England
✿ I'm a trainee teacher (almost qualified, look how studious I am) (update; I'm not a qualified teacher!)
✿ I love chatting with my partners, I want to create amazing stories with you but also want to be friends!
✿ not ghost friendly! I totally understand if things come up and if they do just let me know and I'll be more then understanding. I just hate it when I'm invested and people just vanish from the face of the earth.
✿ I'm a huge fan making Pinterest boards, playlists and making characters into memes!
✿ I'm a bit chatterbox!
✿ Due to my chosen occupation I'm not very active during the day but I'm active most evenings < 3

About my writing!
✿ on the writing spectrum I'd put myself at semi-lit!
✿ writing length really depends on our preferences because sometimes I like short and quick replies while other times I love a good chunk of text! We'll of course decide that together.
✿ I'm dyslexic so my grammar/sentence structures sometimes come off very strange, if you spot a mistake or don't understand a part of the post please don't hesitate to tell me.
✿ I love original characters! I very rarely do canon characters unless I really love that content.
✿ I'm all for doubling but I will say this; I can quite easily tell if you prefer one couple to another! I want us both to be invested heavily in both couples < 3

Rules.
✿ 18+ only please!! I'm 22 and don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anyone younger then 18.
✿ Be honest and open.
✿ Be kind!
✿ Realistic face claims only < 3

��𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’Žπ’π’–π’π’• 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔 π’Šπ’π’…π’Šπ’„π’‚π’•π’†π’” π’‰π’π’˜ π’Žπ’–π’„π’‰ π’Š π’‚π’Ž π’„π’“π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂 π’„π’†π’“π’•π’‚π’Šπ’ 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕/𝒓𝒑 .

Current cravings:
✿ I'm gonna do something that I haven't really done before, if there has been a rp that you have wanted to do for the longest time but just haven't found a partner for and you'd think we'd both enjoy it please tell me your idea! I'm totally open to hearing it < 3

✿ I wanna be a cowboy baby; So my idea for this plot is centralised around some cheesy romance book I've read. Character A has just recently moved to the Deep South from England to look after an extremely wealthy relative whose dying alone. Character A felt pity for her (insert relative here). Character A isn't exactly having a great time with her life, she's stuck in a job she hates, her friends are awful people and god, her boyfriend just doesn't know who she is at all! The thought of staying in this life leaves Character A depressed and so she jumps at the chance for a fresh start in a new country. She moves across the world and starts her new life, she takes up a job teaching at the local High School where she encounters many a problem student but none worse than Character B's brother. Character A calls in Character B for a teacher-parent meeting and thats how the Cow boy and the English girl meet! I imagine that they do not get along at first but the ranch the Cowboy works on is owned by Character A's relative! I imagine this as a forced proximity/opposites attract trope along with lots of getting know eachother and each others cultures (B taking A to dances, rodeos and riding etc).

✿ k-drama esque; so this one is a little more open but I'm really craving a k-drama esque roleplay where two characters just have the longest journey getting together even though it's so obvious that they like each other! If you have an idea please present it too me < 3.

✿ Top Gun: Maverick. I have been obsessed with the film ever since it came out and the only thing on my mind has been Hangman! I would love to do a CC x OC doubling situation (if you don't know what doubling is it means that we take on two characters so you'd be playing Hangman and your OC and then I'd be playing your choice of the fine men/woman and my OC). Totally open to ideas on this one as well.

General plots:
✿ Zombies, I'm a sucker for any post apocalyptic stuff!
✿ Fake dating.
✿ Hockey player x Figure Skater.
✿ Literally any enemies to lovers!!
✿ ACOTAR (A court of thorns and roses)

well, this is where I leave you. How sad.

If you're interested in anything please don't hesitate to send me a message < 3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back