Other Wired or Wireless devices?

Onmyoji

HanGuang-Jun
Administrator
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Do you prefer wired or wireless mouse / keyboard / headphones / controllers etc? And why?

Personally, I prefer wired. Yes, there are wires everywhere and it's annoying. But wireless mouse (or keyboard) tends to run out of battery at the worst possible times and when you're a gamer you can literally lose a game because of that! Also, I find wireless mouse too heavy and uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time, because it has battery weight added to it. Wired controllers may have a few milliseconds response time better than wireless and it may be important in competitive gaming.

I prefer wired keyboard, mouse and headset for anything online and especially competitive as I'm a PC gamer at heart, for essentially the reasons you do. However, there are types of single player games I definitely prefer to play with a controller on my pc, and I play quite a bit of ps4 atm as well. I find I prefer a wireless controller for those so I can really sit back and chill to play mah controller games.

I considere adding a poll here, but since there can be different preferences for different devices I thought it would be too many options.

Also onmyoji, i was wondering if you could help me
I just started and I don’t know what to do
Plz help
I have replied in your Introduction topic!

Depends!

If I'm on the move, for example, I prefer wireless earbuds because they get in the way or fall out when you're walking or get pulled off by your arm on accident, a wireless mouse because it's easier to transport, smaller, less to pack up and move around.

When I'm at home, however, wired all the way. I was really into Overwatch a year back and played it all the time. I had a wireless keyboard and started having issues where it wouldn't work or it'd respond slow. I'd change the batteries and it'd still have the issue. Switched to a wired keyboard, no issues. Perfect.

So really, it's whatever suits the needs of the person. My boyfriend has a laptop he uses for work and gaming, he has a wireless, cheap little blue mouse when he's working and a wired, fancy gaming mouse when he's not. Laptops are wireless if you think about it, but on the note when it pertains to gaming, wired all the way. PCs have better stability, longer shelf life, more customization. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back