• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed WIP Redwall Project

Life.

Forever Wandering
Supporter
Currently this is what I have worked on:

Redwall: The Tale of Tobias

It has been many seasons since I came across this Abbey. Abbot Fenn's health has been in a decline ever since the incident, but his spirits are high, as always. He seems unafraid of death, or what he calls "the endless slumber." But in his eyes, grief for Periwinkle is still present and fresh. Indeed, memory of all those who fell shall ever remain in in our history.

Redwall has come across no hardships since then. However, my soul still longs for something; what it is, I am unable to comprehend. I feel as though the sword still calls to me, but not to bear it. Rather, I feel as though I am not destined to remain in this endless happiness. My decision has not reached an end, but I feel as though I already know what I must do.

What happened those many seasons ago changed all at Redwall; for better or for worse is up to them. Nightmares are still fresh in my memory, as they were when I was but a wanderer.

This tale must be passed on, so that the same mistakes are not repeated. Read on, my friend, but do not believe that this is some fairytale. Evil finds a way to corrupt all forms; it is only you who can discover the truth.

-Tobias, Champion of Redwall Abbey

This is that tale of long ago, when two travelers change the fate of all forever.

Lucius, the outcast of Salamandastron.

Villad, a misled fox with a good heart.

Their quest has led them to Redwall, but their motives could be questionable. Will you join Lucius, or remain skeptical of the pair?

Then this is the somewhat formulated format you had in mind (more than likely I'll go with since I have no other plan in mind):
About the layout: the first thing I want people to see is that introduction. So, it would be near the top of the page. It's basically to set the scene at introduce a bit of mystery to get people interested.

Below that is the bit "This is that tale of long ago, when two travelers change the fate of all forever", blah blah blah. It should be the next thing people see, so that they know the skeleton of this story.

Now, as I said before, I really know nothing of coding, but we could put these premade playable characters in a different tab than everything else, if you want. I'm not really sure how that works.

Also, at the bottom of the post, we should tag everyone who was interested in this.

If you want, when this goes up, I can post right after you and keep track of who has claimed each character. As I said before, I will be the judge of who gets who, so I could always just PM you who has gotten each role. It all depends on what you're comfortable with.

boo. boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back