live: As clean as can be, Mateo hates messes

Current Area of Residence: Unknown, [MIA]

Appearance

-Height: 6'1"

-Weight: 200 lbs

-Eye Color: Dark Brown

Personality

-Good Traits(At least three, explain them): 

• Wise- Mateo is a very wise man, he is particularly known for dispensing wisdom that he didn't know he actually contained.
  • Courageous- He has the heart of a lion. One of his most remarkable feats is that of when he led his squad through enemy lines and came out unharmed.
  • Stubborn- Mateo is as stubborn as a mule. If he believes himself to be right, it takes a lot to make him change his mind.

-Bad Traits(At least three, explain them):

• Intimidating- A serious problem that Mateo faces is how intimidating he is, especially since he is in fact very kind.
  • Cynical- While he always seems to have a weathered smile on his face almost all the time, it doesn't cover up the fact that Mateo is very cynical. He believes that everyone he has worked with only does what they do selfishly. This creates a lack of trust. Unless he is proven otherwise.
  • Impatient- Mateo is extremely impatient, hating every second he is forced to make.

Likes(no set minimum):

• Food- Mateo is a food junky to the max. He loves a good meal and cherishes every one he has.
  • Stars- The stars in the sky have always fascinated Mateo the most out of anything. They came to him as inspiration to reach goals he knows he won't be able to reach.
  • Guns- The man always loved guns, he's dissected his own weapon multiple times to escape boredom

Dislikes:

• Liars- Mateo can't stand a liar, he believes them to be the worst people alive.
  • Being lied to- When other's lie to him, it completely triggers him. This is because he believes in everyone have the right to the truth.
  • Waiting- Mateo is a very impatient man and can't sit around doing nothing.

Tolerants:

• His sons behavior- Mateo Grey can only tolerate his son's new disrespectful behavior. But he can't bring himself to discipline his child in fear of turning Vince against him.

Education

Education level: Collegiate

Job(If applicable): Leader of Mars Colony Zeta-46-A-28

Position(If Applicable): None [MIA]

Military Branch(Sciences, Engineering, Infantry): Infantry

Rank(If you're a student, you rank as cadet): Admiral

Specialty: Naval Soldier

Relationships

Family

-Mother: Bellerona Grey "Bellerona Grey. The most scary woman I know! She had a glare that could whip the toughest soldiers into a living nightmare."

-Father: Charles Grey My father was a kind man. He used to say 'life is like a dog, if you kick it around- it'll bite you in the ass'. I never understood what he meant. I still don't"

-Wife: Linda Valentine ~ "Linda? She's beautiful, really. All I ever thought about when I was away was her. That is of course before she had Vince. When she had Vince... They became my world. My reason to stay vigilant."

-Son: Vincent Mateo Grey ~ "What can I even say about Vincent. He's so different from me when I was young. He's definitely got his mother's brains. But he's got my courage... Ha! The boy was never afraid to stand up for what he believes in."

Character Bio: Will be revealed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread