Winter Time

Wonder

Wonder was wandering about the festival looking at the variety of races going about so nonchalantly. It was nice to see everyone so close and just living in harmony because where he was from there was constant bickering and fighting. He went to one of the stands selling fish since it was a port town and got something that would hopefully be easy to carry around as he walked. He ran a hand through his bright red hair looking for an activity to participate in or someone that looked approachable.

@Anyone  

April was walking through the crowd when someone pushed her and she ended up bumping into a man with red hair, "Um....I'm sorry..." she said rubbing her arm that she had been shoved by. 

@Seraph

@Strange_Encounters you post is above but it won't let me tag you for some damned reason))

"HEY! SNOW!!!" Shura was surprised and visibly not amused by the fact that Snow just started to run. "Idiot...!" He sa7d and looked at the guy who seemingly was about to go on a rampage. But he wasn't important right now. If Shura loses his contractor, it wouldn't be good for his reputation... which was already low amongst those who know him. However, with an abnormal speed, he rushed through the crowd, getting to Snow in a few seconds and picks her up. He keeps running with her in his arms. "Are you crazy? Don't just start to run..." he heard the melody, too and it quite bothered him. He was having problems to concentrate. "What's the matter with that guy?"

@Jennete

@Fuzz

Snow: She yelped as he scooped her up," He made my blood sing. What if he is one of those who hunt's me? I had to run... I... I forgot I had someone to help me. I just... I only care about surviving. And my blood sung. When it sings... all those with great power can hear its call." She said, her pitch growing higher as she panicked.

((Do IT!!!! haha))

He fliped his pike around like a one would throw a spear, he then threw it like one, nothing affected the throw. The pike flew in between snow's and shura's heads, burning a small chunk off of Snows hair. He drew the golden hilt, then ignited its blade (think of it as a lightsaber) he walked closer. his eyes were still blood shot.

As Wonder was walking through the fair someone bumped so rudely into him. With a perturbed growl he turned toward her. He glared , "Oh my oh my what have we here, the scent is that of human so meer. Why have you bumped me are trying to perturb, because I will not tolerate it you have my word." 

April held up her hands, "N-no I didn't do it on purpose, someone shoved me...I'm sorry..." she said looking at the man. She didn't know what he was but she knew he wasn't human from the meer fact that he called her a human. 

@Seraph

Last edited by a moderator:
He fliped his pike around like a one would throw a spear, he then threw it like one, nothing affected the throw. The pike flew in between snow's and shura's heads, burning a small chunk off of Snows hair. He drew the golden hilt, then ignited its blade (think of it as a lightsaber) he walked closer. his eyes were still blood shot.

Snow: She screamed, flinching as it took off some of her hair. The force of the spear knocked her out of Shura's arms and she fell to the ground, rolling with a thud. Her ankle screamed in pain and her arm and legs bled. Her almost white skin was marred by the almost black red of her blood. Her blood raced again, singing it's song, a slow melodic thing that seeped into your mind, refusing to leave. She looked over Shura's shoulders as the man running after them. Her eyes flashed blood red in the iris but his were truly frightening. She swallowed in nerves, her trachea visible on her small neck due to malnourishment. She stared at him, fear gripping her heart as he advanced. "Wh..who are you?"

@Kuroshi

Yuuki had sat down beside Winona, her holding the hot chocolate and cinnamon bun up to blow on it gentle. She listened to everything that Winona had to share about why she was traveling, if surprised her, but she could understand the stress she was under. "That seems like a lot to take on, but what you're doing doesn't seem so back. You not only get to check out your own lands, but the neighboring ones as well. You do seem a bit out of place for being a lone centaur, it's not often that people see them outside of their herds. I for one am glad you are here, it means I've gotten to meet such a lovely centaur." Yukki smiled big as she bit into her cinnamon bun, her being quite cheerful in this moment. @Galaxy's Silver Lining

Mina cheered when Gygax finally had won his proze, it was quite the struggle, but in the end it was very enjoyable to watch. Clapping her hands together she waved to Alluria and Gygax as she said goodbye. She liked when little things like that happened, it always gives people chances to meet others or see old friends again. Turning on her heel she skipped off, her jumping forward as she disappeared as a pink blur of shining color. She decided a moment of peace would be nice as shewas now walking the edge of town, the tree line being quite close as she than sensed what seemed to be something lurking. All of a sudden, she kept disappearing and reappearing in different places in the area. Soon she reappeared in the brush of thetrees and tripped over someone or something. Hitting the floor face first, she raised her now dirty face and blinked, she noticed a man standing behind her, but it was odd cause he didn't fully seem like a normal man. Standing up she turned around and held her hand out to shake his, a big grin on her face. "Hello there, my name is Mina Penelope Lowell III. Why you all alone and so far away from the festival? Dont you wanna come enjoy the fun?"  @RacingBloodWolf

Hydra smiled up at her lovely amazonian bunny and gave a firm nod. "Sure that sounds like a plan, not sure what they are, but I'm up for trying it." She stayed close to Mitra's side as they started drawing close to the crowds. @Shadows.Whisper

Jerall was a bit taken aback by the random cheerful girl. His green eyes stared holes into her hand as she held it out. He slowly extended his hand to hers. "I'm not much of a people person to many scents...makes my head hurt." He said his voice was a bit rough but it was rich. 

Mitra smiled softly as she laced her fingers with Hydra. Pleased to actually walk side by side with her beautiful Mermaid for once. They often walked; or rather MItra walked along the river while Hydra swam beside her and they talked and enjoyed one anothers company. Tonight however she was pleased for this date and the chance to have Hydra fully as a woman for once. "They are a type of bread, like in our village but covered in cinnamon and some form of cream. It's very delicious." She said with a sweet smile as she lead her toward the nearest stall which happened to have the unusual sight of a centaur and Little Elf sitting nearby at a table. curious, she wondered about the oddity of seeing the two together but shook it off as she focused on her date with her Hydra. @Strange_Encounters

Alluria smiled softly as Gygax finally won his prize and she bade her farewell to the strange Mina as she came up behind him and clapped him on the back in celebration. "Congrats!! Only too three times." She said with a chuckle and winked at him as she said in a lower voice. "I'll not comment on what I sensed in the aether during that third time eh?" She teased as she took a ring in her hand and stepped up to try the game. while Gygax She spotted a lovely object which looked like quite the oddity; something her beloved enjoyed collecting. With Mina and Gygax's Words in her head she endeavored to win Yuuki that object. Looking to GYgax she smiled softly. "Wish Me luck!" She said as she readied her stance, focusing her grip and eyeing the peg, lining up her shot and with a quick motion the ring flew from her grasp...only to sail over the peg and miss her mark. Pouting she readied herself for another go. 

@CoreyXIX

He waved goodbye when the young girl disappeared as quickly as she had appeared.

"Such is the nature of these games." Gygax says with a happy smile when she talked about it taking three time. Some things never changed, and getting almost-scammed by game booth people would probably always be a constant. Indeed, only the methods would probably change. "Oh, I wasn't up to no good. Just speeding things up a bit." he shrugs a little in his own mock defense of her teasing. It was in good fun between the two of them, so there was no harm done. "And of course, the best of luck to you Miss Alluria!" he replies while she readied that throw of hers. He didn't mind watching her make her attempts at the game as well. To watch his old comrade's determination was warming as it was. That special someone of hers would positively enjoy the gift! His heart sank just a little watching that ring sail past it's mark. "Come on Miss Alluria, you can do this!" Gygax cheered her on.

@Shadows.Whisper

Jerall was a bit taken aback by the random cheerful girl. His green eyes stared holes into her hand as she held it out. He slowly extended his hand to hers. "I'm not much of a people person to many scents...makes my head hurt." He said his voice was a bit rough but it was rich. 

Mitra smiled softly as she laced her fingers with Hydra. Pleased to actually walk side by side with her beautiful Mermaid for once. They often walked; or rather MItra walked along the river while Hydra swam beside her and they talked and enjoyed one anothers company. Tonight however she was pleased for this date and the chance to have Hydra fully as a woman for once. "They are a type of bread, like in our village but covered in cinnamon and some form of cream. It's very delicious." She said with a sweet smile as she lead her toward the nearest stall which happened to have the unusual sight of a centaur and Little Elf sitting nearby at a table. curious, she wondered about the oddity of seeing the two together but shook it off as she focused on her date with her Hydra. @Strange_Encounters

Alluria smiled softly as Gygax finally won his prize and she bade her farewell to the strange Mina as she came up behind him and clapped him on the back in celebration. "Congrats!! Only too three times." She said with a chuckle and winked at him as she said in a lower voice. "I'll not comment on what I sensed in the aether during that third time eh?" She teased as she took a ring in her hand and stepped up to try the game. while Gygax She spotted a lovely object which looked like quite the oddity; something her beloved enjoyed collecting. With Mina and Gygax's Words in her head she endeavored to win Yuuki that object. Looking to GYgax she smiled softly. "Wish Me luck!" She said as she readied her stance, focusing her grip and eyeing the peg, lining up her shot and with a quick motion the ring flew from her grasp...only to sail over the peg and miss her mark. Pouting she readied herself for another go. 

@CoreyXIX

Mina shook his hand and than made a cute little oh face as she tilted her head at his comment. "I see, that is a shame. Hmm, would you mind my scent sticking around? I hate to see people all alone." She released his hand and bounced happy up and down waiting on his reply.

Hydra held her beloved bunnies hand, her heart pounding against her chest as she stared at the ground while walking with her. It had been a whole month since they saw each other, mitra had duties to her clan and well Hydra had to occasionally meet up with her only friend, an odd little girl that greatly got on her nerves, but she cared about her all the same. Hearing what the food was exactly, made it easier for her want to try it. The crowds did seem a bit wound up and many people were forcing their ways through, this caused her to get shoved up against Mitra. Staring up with her big deep aqua eyes, she felt the hotness in her cheeks and could only imagine just how bad the bluah onher face looked. "S..sorry, these people are kinda pushy.." She bit her lip and returned her gaze to the ground as they waited to get their sweet treats.

He smiled slightly, "That would be fine. Once some of the people clear out would you care to show this old sabertooth around a bit?" He hadn't really had company for a while now and even though this girl was way too full of energy he didn't really mind her company at all. 

Mina stepped closer as she grabbed onto his hand and held it up cheerfully. "Oh I knew you weren't normal!" She managed to squeak out in excitement as she jumped up. In that moment she vanished in a blur of pink and reappeared behind him giggling. "Sure, when less people are around, we can both enjoy the festivities. Usually when the dance starts people start to leave, so that'll be a good time to venture in." @RacingBloodWolf

He chuckled, "No I'm not normal but neither are you..." he said watching as she vanished and reappeared. He nodded, "That is normally when I go." He had watched so many of these things happen but he had never went with anyone before so maybe things would be different this time. 

Mina laughed and nodded her head a bunch of times. "Nope, nobody normal here!" She hopped around him and clapped her hands together, she was giddy to have been making a new friend, she always liked doing that, but when he said thats when he would go her mouth gaped open and she froze staring at him. "You have never stayed for the dance, but dancing is so much fun?" She gave him a pout and big puppy eyes, she just couldn't understand why people did that.

He watched her frown and decided to explain himself, "I see no point in staying for the dance when I've been alone forever. Anyways if we are going to be friends then I guess names are needed wouldn't you say?" He said with a half smile, "Name's Jerall." Maybe this over hyper girl was the spark he needed to put life back into him.

Mina still gave a pout, but gave a nod in understanding. She supposed it wasn't fun to dance alone, maybe if she was lucky she could get him to dance with her, that way it could be fun for the both of them. Hearing his name she smiled happily. "Oh Jerall suits you and as I proclaimed before, my name is Mina." She was getting really giddy now, her all full of energy, she just couldn't wait to be able to walk around the festival with him. She began to jump into the air, her disappearing and reappearing upon the ground of slightly in the air, her continuously jumping as she was in a new unique pose each time. @RacingBloodWolf

Had she said her name before, he thought back and realized she had. He had just be overwhelmed by her energy. He chuckled as she vanished and then reappeared with a different pose, "I could give it a shot, I know how to dance bit I haven't done it in so long I might be a tad rusty. If you don't mind me as a partner then I'd gladly dance just don't blame me if I step on your toes by accident." His said with a wink, he could feel it now this girls energy was bringing his soul back to life for sure.

@Strange_Encounters just in case we move to another page)

Winona Lavender

Mood :: Thrilled

Interaction :: @Strange_Encounters

Goal :: //

Winona looked up from the brim of her cup, her blue eyes focused on Yukki. She blushed a little when she complimented her, a small "thank you" uttered from her mouth. She took a bite of the cinnamon roll, savoring the sweetness, before asking Yukki a similar question. "Why are you here?" she said, taking another sip of the coco⚡️.

Shura was surprised by the flying pike. The force of this pike was so strong that Snow fell of his arms and scratched Shura's face. That didn't bother him, though. He looked at Snow on the ground. She was visibly in Pain. The Iris of Shura's eyes slightly darkened and his pupils resemble that of a Fox. "..." he goes to Snow and bows down, laying a hand on her cheek. "Try to calm down... I take care of that..." he said and looks more at Snow. "How much does it hurt...?" He asked and looked behind him, the crazy insane guy coming nearer.

@Jennete

@Fuzz

4 minutes ago, Kuroshi said:

Shura was surprised by the flying pike. The force of this pike was so strong that Snow fell of his arms and scratched Shura's face. That didn't bother him, though. He looked at Snow on the ground. She was visibly in Pain. The Iris of Shura's eyes slightly darkened and his pupils resemble that of a Fox. "..." he goes to Snow and bows down, laying a hand on her cheek. "Try to calm down... I take care of that..." he said and looks more at Snow. "How much does it hurt...?" He asked and looked behind him, the crazy insane guy coming nearer.

@Jennete

@Fuzz

Snow: "It's my ankle and... I'm bleeding." Her voice a whisper. "I can't... I can't waste my blood like this. It only makes it sings louder. It'll only hurt me more." She looked up at him, whimpering softly. "Our contract... You can have it if you want. You can have my spilled blood if you want." She flinched as the man approached them, her mind growing into a panicked frenzy. "I'm sorry I ran... I scratched you. I'm so sorry." She whispered, tears coming to her eyes.

The Conductor, after leaving the stall, hears sounds of screaming, mad shouts and...that droning sound...he couldn't place where it was coming form, yet he knew where it was coming from. Curious, he decides to fly above the crowd to get a bird's eye view of the area. That's when he sees the three - Snow, Shura and Pavel - together. Except, one was hurt, and one was angry. Now, for an age-old angel, he has picked up some things about mortals, that this sort of situation typically is a bad thing. With incredible speeds he flies down, and lands inbetween Pavel and Snow (assuming they are some distance apart? I believe they are) and pulls out what could only be described as a nut wrench. A glowing, magic nut wrench but still.

@Fuzz @Jennete

(I think you might have a fair fight considering the lore for dawnbringer was it was a gift from the gods, to the elves, and past down threw many generations untill lost in time. And some random guy finds it, and the cycle begins again. Also, even an angel it will still hurt if try picking it up while pavel is alive. ) 

Pavel watched as the angel landed in between them, "Angel, make this horrid sound stop, Or..." the noise stopped for him as if somthing was blocking the song from entering his mind. "Pavel! NO!" echoed through his head. As he turned he saw no one that could have said that. Considering the voice he heard has been dead for three hundred years.  His eyes were not blood shot anymore... the sword disignited as he fell to his knees. As if hearing something much worse then the song. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back