Winter Time

(Haha you really think so? XD @RacingBloodWolf)

Mina watched him shift bad, his face a soft pink in color which actually made him look nice. She decided to stay quiet about the blush on his face as she grabbed his hand and pointed into the direction of the cafe, it wasn't far and itwas mostly away from all the festivities. "Okay, let's get going Jerall." She wiggled around happily as she was pretty close to him while she held his hand.

Snow: After the Conductor flew away....(( 0.0 )) and left her at the medic, Snow heaved, turning over on the healer's table to throw up. She heaved until her stomach was once again empty. Laying on her back she was weighed down with pain and fatigue... but she couldn't let anyone other then Shura have access to her blood. She would protect it with her life. She rolled off of the table, groaning as she hit the floor with a loud slam. She started to crawl to the door, her limbs screaming in protest as all the large gashes bled more. She saw on a shelf above here were bandages and herbs to stop her bleeding. She grabbed onto the cabinets, using the last of her strength to pull herself up to reach for them. A whimper escaped her throat as her fingertips desperately grabbed for the bandages... but she ended up knocking the whole tray down, crashing onto her. She held in a scream of pain and gasped out, grinding her teeth. She grabbed the herbs and put them in her mouth, chewing on all of them until they were in a wet paste. She spat the salve out onto her hand and spread it where ever her wounds were. She didn't need Shura. She didn't need that Angel. She only needed herself. Taking the bandages she wrapped them around her cuts, tearing them off with her teeth. She grunted as the bleeding slowly stopped. Now all that was left was her ankle. She bandaged it tightly and laid down in a huff. Oh, how she wished for sleep... but she couldn't allow that. She needed to get out of this damn healers house now. Flipping over she pushed onto her hands and knees, crawling out of the house till she could throw herself from the doorway, rolling onto the ground into the darkness with a thud. Breathing heavily she used the tree limbs to pull herself up on, her arms straining. Finally... she was on her feet. And so began the limping to where she could finally sleep. 

((Nailed it! @Kuroshi))

(( (=w=) *thumbs up* ))

Shura sighed. "I hope that guy takes good care of her... flying was faster now... I'll give her a visit..." Shura said, still visibly angry and his Irids still in a dark blue. "..." he looks down at the guy on the ground, letting out a 'tsk' and then starts to run in the direction of the medic. "I really hope she's alright... I'd jump of a bridge if she isn't... and probably go on a rampage first..." he ran faster. "However... what was that song... why did this guy rage out... I won't forgive him, though... hurting her like that..."

-30 min later-

Shura arrived at the medic and sighed. The first strange thing was: the door was open. It wasn't very warm, so why is the door open? Shura entered the medic's house, just to see a total mess. Things and blood laying on the ground. "..." Shura looks at the Angel with a cold stare. "Say... where is she...?" A weird dark Aura surrounds him. His cold, emotionless stare didn't change and us soul piercing.

@Jennete @The Fabulous Emerald @Fuzz

25 minutes ago, Kuroshi said:

(( (=w=) *thumbs up* ))

Shura sighed. "I hope that guy takes good care of her... flying was faster now... I'll give her a visit..." Shura said, still visibly angry and his Irids still in a dark blue. "..." he looks down at the guy on the ground, letting out a 'tsk' and then starts to run in the direction of the medic. "I really hope she's alright... I'd jump of a bridge if she isn't... and probably go on a rampage first..." he ran faster. "However... what was that song... why did this guy rage out... I won't forgive him, though... hurting her like that..."

-30 min later-

Shura arrived at the medic and sighed. The first strange thing was: the door was open. It wasn't very warm, so why is the door open? Shura entered the medic's house, just to see a total mess. Things and blood laying on the ground. "..." Shura looks at the Angel with a cold stare. "Say... where is she...?" A weird dark Aura surrounds him. His cold, emotionless stare didn't change and us soul piercing.

@Jennete @The Fabulous Emerald @Fuzz

((Pssst.... Psst. ANgel ain't there no more. Remember? He got kicked out?))

He smiled at her, he looked down at their laced fingers and sighed, with his previous owner he had stayed in his saber-tooth form. He never took his human form in front of her and why would he she had her own life. She had a husband, and two beautiful daughters, he had watched over them all. He watched them grow, find love and pass away just as their mother had. He smiled softly at the memories he had shared with her, now there were others that were similar to him. Maybe he could find love again and maybe this time it wouldn't so...not one sided but sad on his behalf. He followed her as she lead him towards a cafe. He wondered what kinds of food and drinks they would have at the place.

April held up her hands, "N-no I didn't do it on purpose, someone shoved me...I'm sorry..." she said looking at the man. She didn't know what he was but she knew he wasn't human from the meer fact that he called her a human. 

@Seraph

Last edited by a moderator:
((Pssst.... Psst. ANgel ain't there no more. Remember? He got kicked out?))

((I heard it. But just a few min ago, now's ma wing time! --w=))

Without only giving the Angel the chance to answer, he decided to look for Snow himself before doing something stupid. He left the house and concentrated, sniffing the air. He had Snow's scent, but it was kinda hard to tell where she is. "Did she covered her wounds in herbs...?" He sighed and ran in the direction where Snow probably is, shouting her Name. "SNOW! SNOW!!!" He ran a while, looking for her and every now and then trying to get her scent. But everytime he tried, it got harder to spot her. "SNOW!! Dammit... where are you!!!" He sighed. "Dammit..." Shura unconsciously punched against a tree in his anger, not able to suppress his Anger completely.

((I heard it. But just a few min ago, now's ma wing time! --w=))

Without only giving the Angel the chance to answer, he decided to look for Snow himself before doing something stupid. He left the house and concentrated, sniffing the air. He had Snow's scent, but it was kinda hard to tell where she is. "Did she covered her wounds in herbs...?" He sighed and ran in the direction where Snow probably is, shouting her Name. "SNOW! SNOW!!!" He ran a while, looking for her and every now and then trying to get her scent. But everytime he tried, it got harder to spot her. "SNOW!! Dammit... where are you!!!" He sighed. "Dammit..." Shura unconsciously punched against a tree in his anger, not able to suppress his Anger completely.

Snow: She looked behind her, hearing her name called by Shura. She sniffled and took step towards him. Her blood sang in joy. She could trust him... at the very least him. "Shura!" She called out, trying to yell but her voice was still soft from the pain she was in. She took another limp and yelled as she tripped on a root, falling to the forested floor. She whimpered her ankle hurt and looked up at the sky hidden by trees. A soft whisper she called out again. "Shura..."

Mina led the way, her clearing the shelter of the trees as the lights hanging around the port town shined down on them. She occasionally looked back at Jerall, making sure he was really okay with following her into a somewhat crowded place. Walking down the cobblestone road, she turned the corner and there the small cafe sat. "There it is Jerall, I hope you enjoy yourself there with me. They don't sell large dishes, but their food is yummy, I promise." She was doing her best to not go totally hyper on him, that's usually what caused people to run away from her, so she stayed somewhat normal for the sake of him. @RacingBloodWolf

Snow: She looked behind her, hearing her name called by Shura. She sniffled and took step towards him. Her blood sang in joy. She could trust him... at the very least him. "Shura!" She called out, trying to yell but her voice was still soft from the pain she was in. She took another limp and yelled as she tripped on a root, falling to the forested floor. She whimpered her ankle hurt and looked up at the sky hidden by trees. A soft whisper she called out again. "Shura..."

Shura heard Snow's voice, his Irids getting a bit lighter. "...Snow..." he looks behind him and saw Snow, laying on the forest ground. He ran to her and bowed down, closing her into her arms, hugging her. "..." he kept hugging her, but carefully, not willing to hurt her. "Idiot... what are you doing..." he keeps hugging her, a few tears running down his cheeks.

4 minutes ago, Kuroshi said:

Shura heard Snow's voice, his Irids getting a bit lighter. "...Snow..." he looks behind him and saw Snow, laying on the forest ground. He ran to her and bowed down, closing her into her arms, hugging her. "..." he kept hugging her, but carefully, not willing to hurt her. "Idiot... what are you doing..." he keeps hugging her, a few tears running down his cheeks.

Snow: "Just you know... laying around. Not much." She said faintly, a bitter laugh in her throat. She hugged him back, curling into the safety of his embrace. It had been so long since she had trusted anyone. "I healed myself the best I could and escaped. I... I can't be seen by Medics Shura. They would have access to my blood and I can't let that happen." She looked up at him, gently wiping away his tears. "I'm... I'm sorry for worrying you."

Snow: "Just you know... laying around. Not much." She said faintly, a bitter laugh in her throat. She hugged him back, curling into the safety of his embrace. It had been so long since she had trusted anyone. "I healed myself the best I could and escaped. I... I can't be seen by Medics Shura. They would have access to my blood and I can't let that happen." She looked up at him, gently wiping away his tears. "I'm... I'm sorry for worrying you."

Shura cried a bit, still hugging her. "Worried is good..." he said, letting out a little chuckle. "I'm sorry... I should've tried harder to protect you... I failed... I'm sorry..." Shura cried more, not letting go of her. "I'm sorry..." Shura hugged her a bit tighter. "I'm sorry..."

Jerall noticed she didn't seem as cheerful, "That's fine. Um..are you feeling okay???" He asked a bit concerned as to why she wasnt her normal cheery self.

Mina jumped a bit and looked back at him as she stopped. "Well when I'm my normal self, people have the tendency of leaving fast.. heh dumb thought, I just though maybe if I was more calm you wouldn't leave too." Her cheeks flushed red as she rubbed her head.  @RacingBloodWolf

2 hours ago, Kuroshi said:

Shura cried a bit, still hugging her. "Worried is good..." he said, letting out a little chuckle. "I'm sorry... I should've tried harder to protect you... I failed... I'm sorry..." Shura cried more, not letting go of her. "I'm sorry..." Shura hugged her a bit tighter. "I'm sorry..."

Snow: "I'm fine. Shura, I promise I'm fine." She tried to wriggle from his grasp, but the movement went straight to her ankle. She cringed with pain, biting her tongue to keep the screams in. With sweat on her brow, she looked at him intensely. "Shura... you protected me. I didn't want my blood stolen. It is not. Let's get out of this city. Go on a ship, become part of a crew and get away. When it lands... perhaps I'll have finally escaped those that hunt me. But... I wish for you to be at my side. You are the only one I trust Shura." She let herself be vulnerable... an act she hardly remembered. but if he denied her request... so be it. She would be fine on her own. She didn't need a protector.

Snow: "I'm fine. Shura, I promise I'm fine." She tried to wriggle from his grasp, but the movement went straight to her ankle. She cringed with pain, biting her tongue to keep the screams in. With sweat on her brow, she looked at him intensely. "Shura... you protected me. I didn't want my blood stolen. It is not. Let's get out of this city. Go on a ship, become part of a crew and get away. When it lands... perhaps I'll have finally escaped those that hunt me. But... I wish for you to be at my side. You are the only one I trust Shura." She let herself be vulnerable... an act she hardly remembered. but if he denied her request... so be it. She would be fine on her own. She didn't need a protector.

Shura smiles, still hugging Snow. His Irids, as well as his pupils and his teeth went back to normal. "Yes... Yes..." Shura was ok with everything, as long as it contained 'being on Snow's side'. He doesn't know where this sudden connection to her comes from, but he was sure to do one thing. "I'll never leave your side... give me commands... punch ne if you want to punch someone, shout at me if you want to shout someone..." Shura kept holding her. 'After all... you're the contractor...' A voice in Shura's head say, somewhere deep hidden in his mind. A voice, unreachable for everyone bit Him. 'That's what you wanted to say... right? She's the contractor... after you finished the job she gave you, she'll forget you... leave you behind... drop you...' Shura was able to ignore the Voice, and sighed. "..."

Jerall chuckled, "Trust me if I had planned on running I would have done so already." He ruffled her hair a bit smiling at her. "Trust me I don't mind I could use the energy." 

Mina giggled and twirled around happily that Jerall didn't care that she was a hyper lunatic. Vanishing Mina appeared on Jerall's back as she pointed forward. "Let's get going, I'm parched." She grinned widely and nuzzled her cheek against his own.

He chuckled as she went back to her hyper self. When she appeared on his back it surprised he blushed when she rubbed her cheek against his but kept walking. He stood in front of the café and took in a deep breath before walking in. The scents of people came to him followed by the smells of tea, sweets and other things.

2 hours ago, Kuroshi said:

Shura smiles, still hugging Snow. His Irids, as well as his pupils and his teeth went back to normal. "Yes... Yes..." Shura was ok with everything, as long as it contained 'being on Snow's side'. He doesn't know where this sudden connection to her comes from, but he was sure to do one thing. "I'll never leave your side... give me commands... punch ne if you want to punch someone, shout at me if you want to shout someone..." Shura kept holding her. 'After all... you're the contractor...' A voice in Shura's head say, somewhere deep hidden in his mind. A voice, unreachable for everyone bit Him. 'That's what you wanted to say... right? She's the contractor... after you finished the job she gave you, she'll forget you... leave you behind... drop you...' Shura was able to ignore the Voice, and sighed. "..."

((Cool After this let's go over to the ship thread then :)  ))

Snow: She sighed as well and patted his cheek. "If you are happy being by my side then I'm being by yours..." She let him hold her as he stood and the two started their way on a new adventure. "We're partners after all. And Partners should stick together. I'm glad I met you Shura." She whispered, sleep pulling her into its silk depths and she went limp in his arms. Her head rolled to rest against him as she breathed in, sleeping as her body tried to heal from the events of today. When she next saw morning it would be leaving this place. And not alone as she had thought she would leave. But with a friend... what a nice turn of events.

((Cool After this let's go over to the ship thread then :)  ))

Snow: She sighed as well and patted his cheek. "If you are happy being by my side then I'm being by yours..." She let him hold her as he stood and the two started their way on a new adventure. "We're partners after all. And Partners should stick together. I'm glad I met you Shura." She whispered, sleep pulling her into its silk depths and she went limp in his arms. Her head rolled to rest against him as she breathed in, sleeping as her body tried to heal from the events of today. When she next saw morning it would be leaving this place. And not alone as she had thought she would leave. But with a friend... what a nice turn of events.

((Yep! ^_^ ))

Shura smiled. He stopped crying and carried Snow out of the forest. As she was asleep, Shura sighed. "I'm glad that I met you, too..." As they were out if the forest Shura sighed. A new adventure. How long has it been since he left that here. He wouldn't see his cave for a long time. But that's not it. He was ready to leave.

He chuckled as she went back to her hyper self. When she appeared on his back it surprised he blushed when she rubbed her cheek against his but kept walking. He stood in front of the café and took in a deep breath before walking in. The scents of people came to him followed by the smells of tea, sweets and other things.

Mina stared and him and gave a reassuring squeeze while she was on his back. Once inside the cafe, she hopped down, grabbed Jerall's hand and asked the hostess for a table for two. Being guided, she made sure to hold his hand not letting go, it was good that they got a table in back. "I'm sorry if the smells bother you.. you're welcome to sniff me of it helps."  She blushed and smiled cutely at him as she took her seat beaide his.

He pictured him sitting there sniffing at her and broke into laughter, "Could you imagine the looks we would get?!?" He said through the laugher he had a couple of tears come to his eyes. He smiled at her and wiping the tears away, "S-sorry their reactions were just funny in my mind." 

Mina's face went bright red as she crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks embarrassingly. "I..I was only trying to help... y-you don't have to laugh until tears form silly!" She threw a napkin at him giggling herself, her still feeling a tad embarrassed by his laughing. She honestly liked him laughing though and his smile was amazing at that. Smiling happily, she handed him a menu. "Order anything you want, my treat. I love your smile by the way." She gave a wink and giggled. @RacingBloodWolf

He blushed as she said she like him smiling. "Well..um...that's good." He said rubbing the back of his head nervously. When she said she'd pay he shook his head, "Isn't it a man's job to treat a lady?" 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back