• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Maxwelle

idiot.
a470329889b8c0ff2a112c3f86b957d9.png

12-128834_hd-christmas-village-wallpapers-desktop-christmas-town.jpg
The settlement of Lemmas Peak was founded at some point in the early 1400s. It originally acted as a safe haven for those that were persecuted in nearby regions for their magical prowess and supernatural abilities. As such, this lovely fairy tale-estque village is home to a variety of entities ranging from witches, wizards, werewolves, vampires to even fairies and elves. For the most part, it's safely hidden away from curious human eyes thanks to an invisible barrier. Every year, however, this barrier falls apart on the "holiest" month of the year: December. At least the village is still comfortably hidden somewhere atop Switzerland deep within the European Alps. This year, however, it seems that a batch of humans have been mysteriously teleported to this picturesque location! At least denizens of The Peak seem to be open to their company and sharing their holiday season with these wayward souls.

26262-9-christmas-dividers-transparent-background.png

Hi. I'm Maxwelle and I have a lot of problems.

I have very little experience leading my own Roleplays and even less with managing to stay focused on them. I want to try, however, and I'm welcoming anyone to join me for this little adventure. I'm looking to run some sort of seasonal or holiday-based Roleplay using this as my pitch. It's a little vague right now and I'm not sure if I'll ever actually develop it further, but I'm open to any sort of feedback or suggestions. I'm really just looking for something that's fluffy, soft, laid-back, and maybe even a little short (I would be willing to run it past the holidays too if there's interest!). Key themes will be focused on found family, love, friendship, celebrating the holidays, and so on.

I'm not picky about group sizes or who plays what as I feel like this setting is enough for people to drag in all sorts of OCs. I'd be willing to develop it further and possibly create an OOC Discord too if there's enough interest. So, with all of that said. .

Is there anyone here who might be interested in this?

if you've seen this on another website, then yes.
that was also me.

oh, nice. glad to see this is getting some interest! i'm gonna start drafting an ooc sometime tomorrow then.

May I maybe be a crow person, I don’t do discord though, sorry
yes. any mythical or supernatural creature is allowed within reason. discord would be optional for ooc chatter too. i still have plans for the usual ooc thread tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back