• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡ Winnie's 1x1 Partner Search ♡

Little Winnie

About Me
Hello! You can call me Winnie. I'm sixteen and my pronouns are he / him. I have a lot of experience when it comes to roleplaying — I've been doing it since I was about eleven! I prefer original plots over fandoms, mostly because I don't like doubling up, but I do have some obscure fandoms and ships that I'd be down to roleplay as if someone wants to do it. I'm semi-literate to literate. You don't have to write a novel, but I do prefer if there's at least something that I can work off of so that the roleplay doesn't get stale.

I generally prefer my roleplay partner's to be in the age range of 15 - 19, but that's just a loose preference. I really don't care about age that much; as long as you aren't creepy or weird, awesome! I don't have a problem when it roleplaying with you. I'm fairly ghost friendly. I might ask if you're still up for the roleplay once, but after that I'll leave you alone. It'd still be nice to get a heads up before you decide to ditch though. I really don't mind. Sometimes a plot just isn't interesting anymore, and that's okay.

( italicized means that I have a craving for it at the moment )

Fandoms And Ships
—— The Sandlot ( Scotty x Benny )
—— The Owl House ( Luz x Amity , Gus x Mattholomule )
—— My Hero Academia ( Izuku x Denki , Jirou x Ochaco )

That's pretty much all of the fandoms I have at the moment. I don't really have a preference for original plots, just message me any ideas and I'll tell you if I'm up for it! I'm actually begging for someone to roleplay my craving with me though/hj. My stupid ADHD brain is hyperfixating on a 90s movie, and it's kind of a problem :,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back