• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wings of Karma

Characters
Here
Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
d5vt8n4-e6af41d8-ea57-4e5c-b1b9-5dfe9225cba7.png
Karmoka, The sky archipelago home to at least four hundred whose ancestors or they themselves from the planet Aerth. With magic and meticulous planning they have survived for over one hundred years, though that may not be enough to escape the hell that has consumed their native home. It was the eldest orcs and from exaggerated rumours that it was known...
"they fled into the skies, but we will catch them. Might not be today or tomorrow... But we will get them"
They said that for over one hundred years.

Unknown to those living in the sky, the orcs were getting close...
A horrific discovery was recorded by skyracer squad 27 while on a routine mission for meat retrieval.
Our story begins there.

glowtree.jpg
Hidden in one of the many large Forrests that makes up karma was a scout party of skyracers, Waboe Naht had just finished setting up a makeshift nest for Bomb up when a loud explosion echoes throughout the trees from a distance
Each skyracers mount cocked their head upwards in shock looking towards where this sound came from.
"you ever hear a boom like that boss?"
The question directed at captain Quadir, the eldest in the squad.
Though for some reason Waboe knew the answer would be no, that explosion was out of this world... The echo alone sounded so distant but even still it shook the largest tree in the Forrest.

"that's like if a dragon ate a wrym who ate a griffin who ate a bunch of runes exploded... I bet they heard it up at home to.."
Though the mission was capture edible animals and bring back supplies, it was situations like this that scouts would need to investigate. Though that would mean packing up camp to fly off in search of said noise which sounded very far away.
The Forrest they currently are is close to a Orc fortress, but flying into the sky searching for smoke reveals that the explosion came from even further. At the base of the iron mountains smoke trails into the blue sky...
"we're off to go see what that was ain't we Quadi?"
It was obvious Waboe was putting on his tone of annoyance, he was as curious as a horned wolf sniffing blood despite having to abandon his five minute effort of a nest.
=========
Kitteh Kitteh Vespere Vespere CalliopeDaKitteh CalliopeDaKitteh
Respond as your characters would, hit me up in a pm if you need a bit more direction. Main gist is they need to mount up and fly towards that noise to investigate while avoiding detection from orcs which populate most of the land.

Last edited:
Cass heard the noise and looked up, what was that? She thought. She saw where the noise came from and called her hawk. She rushed over, quietly and cautiously. She hid from the others for as long as she could, determined to find the source of the noise.
————————
Note:
I changed my character’s name to Cassiden, I hope that’s okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back