• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wings of Heaven and Hell || 1x1 Romance Plot

The Culprit

'Twas I
Hello! So I've been looking to do a specific plot that I had in mind and figured I'd just make a new search thread specifically for it! I'm the Culprit, I'm new to the site but I've been roleplaying for 9+ years so I'm experienced but I had fallen off the wagon not too long ago and am trying to climb back on now! I'll just go ahead and get straight into it!

The Plot:

Character A is a very powerful warrior of Heaven, an Angel who has seen most if not all of earths history and knows the ways of human kind. Character B was originally an Angel and in fact a good friend of Character A once upon a time, however after one of the war of Good and Evil Character B went missing, thought to have been lost in battle. Centuries pass, Character B has become a Fallen. An Angel who is no longer blessed but is not technically a Demon but is on the verge of crossing that sacred line. Perhaps it was fate or just chance but Character A and Character B paths once again cross. Will Character A actually recognize their long lost friend? What will happen when Character A has to make the ultimate choice for Character B?

_________

So! That is the start of it. I'd love to discuss it with you if you are interested in it, feel free to PM me but first, please take the time to read what I request of my partner:

Requesting:

I want to write a story together and in order to do so I need someone semi-literate at least. Someone who can write at least two meaty paragraphs (More is very much welcomed!) I'm not picky about grammatical errors, I make quite a few due to my dyslexia.

I only roleplay in the third person and would prefer it if my partner did as well.

18+ at least, If you aren't 18+ please don't PM me, nothing against you I would just prefer to roleplay with someone more my age. (20)

Someone who will play a male character. I want this to be a romantic plot and I only do M/F romantic relationship simply because that's just in my band wagon.

Someone open to plotting out of character and geek out about what's going on. I love to compliment writing and characters and the writing of characters.

Someone open to romance. I don't do smut or anything like that, but I am all about that cheesy romantic drama stuff.

I am ghost friendly in this one! But if you think of it, please give me a heads up so I don't sit around and wait for a reply that's not coming, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back