• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ghost_archer

an RP inspired by the series of books by Tui T Sutherland. if your not familiar with the books then thats ok! if you are then thats even more ok!
ok, just to kinda explain whats going on ere here's a prophecy:

When the war has lasted twenty years...
the dragonets will come.
When the land is soaked in blood and tears...
the dragonets will come.

Find the SeaWing egg of deepest blue,
Wings of night shall come to you.
The largest egg in mountain high,
will give to you the wings of sky.
For wings of earth, search through the mud
for an egg the color of dragon blood.
And hidden alone from the rival queens,
the SandWing egg awaits unseen.

Of three queens who blister and blaze and burn,
two shall die and one shall learn
if she bows to a fate that is stronger and higher,
she'll have the power of wings of fire.
Five eggs to hatch on brightest night,
Five dragons born to end the fight.
Darkness will rise to bring the light.
The dragonets are coming. . . .

Full Prophecy (unedited):
When the war has lasted 20 years...
the dragonets will come.
When the land is soaked in blood and tears...
the dragonets will come,

Find the SeaWing egg of deepest blue.
Wings of night shall come to you.
The largest egg in the mountain high,
will give to you the wings of sky.
For wings of earth search through the mud,
for an egg the color of dragon blood
And hidden alone from the rival queens,
the SandWing egg awaits unseen.

Of three queens who blister and blaze and burn.
Two shall die and one shall learn,
If she bows to a fate that is stronger and higher,
she'll have the power of wings of fire.

Five eggs to hatch on the brightest night
Five dragons to stop the fight.
Darkness will rise to bring the light.
The dragonets are coming.

the story will follow much that of the original story(unless inspiration strikes or yall give me ideas) and starts after your dragonets have reached 5 years of age. you've been living with the talons of peace (Kestrel the skywing, Dune the sandwing, and Webs the seawing) within the caves youve know all your lives, all you know of the outside world is what the talons have told you, what your scrolls have told you, and what the small hole in the ceiling of one of the caves has shown you.

in this world there are different races of dragons, there are Skywings(Strong, fire breathing wyvern like dragons ruled by Queen scarlet in the sky kingdom, they are sided with Queen Burn in the Sandwing war, usually some shade of red), Seawings(blue water dragons with webbed toes and gills along with wings to survive on land, air, and water, they are ruled by Queen Coral in the sea kingdom and are allied with Queen Blister in the sandwing war), Rainwings(colorful dragons with chameleon like tails that like to laze about in the rainforest kingdom ruled by queen Grandeur, the rainwings are nt a part of the war of sandwing succession), Sandwings(dragons the color of sand, their scales radiate heat and the end of their tails is a barbed tail with scorpion-like poison, they can breathe fire, they live in the kingdom of sand and are currently in a civil war over who will be the next queen, blister, blaze, or burn), Mudwings(mud-colored dragons who can breathe fire if warm enough and enjoy the mud, they are strong creatures who usually live in families, if their egg is the color of red they have been known to be fireproof, they live in the mud kingdom and are ruled by queen umber and are on the side of queen Burn in the war of Sandwing succession), Icewings(dragons usually some color of ice who have an icy freeze-breath, their scales radiate cold and can survive even the most frigid temperatures. they are ruled by queen Glacier and are on the side of Queen Blaze in the war of sandwing succesion), and nightwings(mysterious dragons the color of night, they have powers of telepathy and future sight, they are mysterious creatures who are said to live in the very shadows, their queen is unknown and they do not involve themselves in the war of sandwing succession)

need 5 people
a sandwing
a rainwing
a seawing
a mudwing
a nightwing

I would like to join! Also, I can help make edits to the prophecy to fit OCs if people want to play a dragon type that isn't the main 5. I've actually run a couple of Wings of Fire dnd games, and I had to edit the prophecy for one of them. The party was a MudWing, a SkyWing, a RainWing, a SandWing, and a NightWing. The Glory of the group was the MudWing. Therefore, I had to make an edit

"Find the SkyWing egg of bronze and red
Wings of Night will rear their head
Hidden deep within the dunes
The Wings of Sand gleam 'neath the moons
For Wings of Rain, search through the boughs
For an egg, bright crimson, none will rouse
And amongst the edge of the sand and frost
The IceWing egg must not be lost"

Hvitur failed to get the IceWing egg back, and Webs had to do the trade for cows for the MudWing backup.

Aaaaanyway, I'm getting off topic. I would love to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back