• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wings of Fire: A New World

"yeah I wouldn't be surprised if there are some around here. Keep an eye out." Drought said, then took a drink of water from the river. He lifted his head once again to look at Frost Walker. "I'm going hunting, would you like to come?"

Lizard went to the red RainWing "hey!" Lizard called to him, the RainWing turned around and saw Lizard. "Lizard? is that you?" the RainWing said "it's me! Reptile!" Lizard ran to Reptile "I can't believe this! where is Axolotl?" Lizard asked, then Reptile replied "she- she's gone" "oh" Lizard said sadly "well, do you want to come to my part of the cave? I made a spot for you" and Axolotl Lizard added in his mind. "sure" Reptile said, then followed Lizard over to a smaller cave area. "So this is my cave, and that one is yours" Lizard said, showing him the place. Then an alarm sounded, going through the whole cave "what does that mean?!" Reptile asked. "That means" Lizard paused for a second. "An infected got in"

Frostwalker shook his head, though thanked Drought for the offer.

"I'll make us a shelter for tonight," he hummed, looking around at the materials he had to work with. This would be a piece of cake

"mkay.." drought mumbled and trotted off into the forest. With a deep breath, he started tracking an animal. He stayed silent, way quieter then any large animal should be, and slowly approached the location he was looking for.

It seemed to be a wolf, definitely not enough food but it was the best he was going to get. Unlike he usually did, he barreled toward the animal and pounced on it before it could get away, then bit it and it died. He continued hunting and came back with a rabbit (which was a sad excuse for a meal), a wolf, and a wild boar he had managed to find. He dropped the catches on the floor and lounged, taking the wolf. He spat fire at it until it was cooked, which was unusual for a dragon, but he preferred to cook his meat.

Lizard and Reptile went to see what was happening, and the infected were all over the place. All the dragons Lizard knew at the safe haven were either bitten or dead, or about to be. "Change colors to match the cave." Lizard told Reptile, then they went out of there. After they flew far away and made sure neither of them were bitten, they tried to find a cave or a good tree or something to hide in. They flew over two dragons that Reptile saw out of the corner of his eye, "Lizard wait" Reptile said "Look!" he pointed at the dragons. One was a SandWing and the other was a weird white one with other colors, "Are they infected?" Lizard thought out loud "it doesn't look like it" Reptile replyed. They flew down to them, but hid in the trees to try to find out if it was safe to talk to them.

Frostwalker gathered branches and leaves, setting up a tent-like temporary structure, securing it with mud. He would've made a fire, but that was something dangerous and something he couldn't do.

When Drought came back, Frostwalker slowly approached and waited for the okay. He then took the rabbit, leaving everything else for the sandwing.

Drought took a bite off of the animal, finishing it within a few bites. He noticed Frost walker only took the rabbit, so he took the boar and brutally cut it in half with his claws.

"You want the other half?" He asked. He hadn't noticed the rain wings in the trees.

groundpastel flew around scared, he had never been alone without his parents or friends hiding him, he wanted to go back but if was for his family,

he saw other dragons and said “hi… please don’t hurt me”

Frostwalker nodded. If the other dragon was offering it, he would take the meat. The hybrid was a surprisingly clean eater, being white will do that to a dragon sometimes. He had finished most of his share of the boar when a smaller, timid dragon came up to them.

Drought snapped his head toward the small dragon, way more aggressively then intended. "Who are you tiny dragon? Are you alone?" He asked, his tone softer than his appearance

“As to be no… yes in the same way.. I was told to meet Drought, Lizard, and frostwalker “

Frostwalker lifted his head, then lowered it in a defensive way.

"How do you know who I am?" He questioned, biting back a growl.

"yeah, how do you know who we are? We just met each other a few hours ago...." Drought mumbled through a mouth full of meat.

“I was told by my master to meet all of you” - he showed himself showing them he was wanted -

Lizard and Reptile came out of the trees "and why me?" Lizard said. "And why not me?" Reptile said. Lizard lightly hit Reptile with his tail. Then Lizard thought about whether they should have just come out of the trees.

Drought snapped toward the new voices with a snarl. He stood so quick he didn't even realize he was up, his poisonous barb positioned to stab. "Who are you?!"

"I'm Lizard and this is Reptile" Lizard replied, jumping back a little. "We were at a safe haven. Until it was attacked, like a few hours ago." Reptile said with a sad tone in their voice.

Frostwalker's stance fell, a shocked expression taking the place of a defensive snarl.

"Attacked..?" He muttered. So there was a safe haven, emphasis on was..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back