• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern windsor academy; don't lose your head - reboot (ooc)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Claudette

100% bimbo
Windsor Academy;
don't lose your head
out of character chat

the-actual-bulding.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions, for updates, or general queries about the RP! This space is intended to be used before the discord is made, post-discord this page will be obsolete.​

Will we get a discord server or not?

Oh, what happens if two people 'apply' for the same character?

Also I assume we will be informed if our character gets accepted?

Sorry for spamming questions, I'm just so excited >u<

heyo!! just a question out of curiosity - is windsor based in the UK, or some other part of the world??
Windsor is based in the UK, it’s in Windsor, Berkshire, UK. That being said, every student in the campus isn’t British. A lot of the population is made up of foreign/international students.

Will we get a discord server or not?

Oh, what happens if two people 'apply' for the same character?

Also I assume we will be informed if our character gets accepted?

Sorry for spamming questions, I'm just so excited >u<
There will be a discord server once I’ve confirmed all the CS’s and got a gauge for which roles are filled.

If two people apply for the same role, I would ideally be picking the character who fits in with the story better i.e. someone who’s history just lines a little better for the role and what not.

I’m going to send messages out, probably with the discord link, when accepted.

Don’t worry about asking questions! I’ve realised I’ve maybe left everything a little vague anyway 😂

"running in circles" ─ hello < 3,coming on here to let u know that my paige is done : )

Alright, Evie's done! Please let me know if there's anything I need to change : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back