• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✧・゚: *✧・゚:Wind's Site Friendly RP Partner Search✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Wind

Asleep even when Awake

<- Click (스텔라장) - (빌런)

- Wind -

• Who am I
    You should really click the picture rotating to hear some fire music.

Name: Wind

Year: ????

D.O.B: December

Zodiac Sign: Sagg

Sexuality: N/A

Pronouns: Any and All, but Male if you must.

Info~
    Pairings: M// MxF

Time RPing: 10+ years

Format: Mirror//3-4+ Paragraphs

Strength: Story and Character Creation

Time Zone: EST

Post Turn Around: 2/week--1 every other day

Writing Style: Third Person

Ghost Friendly: Yes

Code by Stardust Galaxy | Edited by Wind

It's been a while since I've rp'd but here's how I used to and what I hope to go back to.
Wilson wiped his face off with the towel. He so wished he could return to bathing or even to lounge around on his bed, but there was no time for that unfortunately. There was a guest in his home and he needed to go and entertain him. "Ugh..." he groaned and tossed a disgusting shirt on the other side of his room. Being a genius and a gentleman was hard when all you do all day is work and not care about your living arrangements. Another shirt was tossed aside, did he even have any clean undergarments? Surely he wouldn't be forced to wear the only clean thing in the home...that being the towel wrapped on his waist.

A small sighed left him once again. His special reserve clothes would have to do, at least just for tonight. He took out a sleek, black suit jacket and gingerly touched it with his thin, pale fingers.

He never quite understood his fascination with this one particular suit, but it was special to him and usually only worn on particular occasions. This would be the first time he'd wear this on a not so special occasion but that was as much his fault as it was his unexpected guest's fault.
He traced the outline of his suit. The lapel was peaked, he liked the sharp look it gave it. The double back vents, as was usually a standard in british suits. The jetted pockets would give a sense of formality, always a good and classy addition to any suit. Wilson shrugged on his white shirt and his vest and pulled the jacket on, buttoning it and quaffed his tie.
He slid on his black socks, as well as, his pressed pants.

He looked good, he always looked good in this suit.

To finish the outfit he took out his favorite black wingtip shoes and his dark coloured gloves. Spiffy and formal, almost too formal and he hoped it wouldn't scare off his new possible assistant. The lack of clothes had forced him to don his most favorite of clothing. He supposed that one be one of the chores his assistant could be in charge of. The pay was paltry but it was a live in job so the assistant would at least have a roof over their heads and food on the table. When thinking about the theoretical food on the table his stomach growled loudly in protest. He had opted to bathe instead of eating and was quite peckish now.

He sighed in defeat. Instead of a nice cup of tea, perhaps a meal was also in order with the tea.

He opened the door and walked promptly down the stairs and nodded in acknowledgement to the other sitting down awaiting him. Wilson's click clack of his shoes could be heard echoing through the hallway till they stopped in front of this kitchen. Tea was one thing. Tea was an easy-to-create thing as all British lads and lasses were apt at tea.
Dinner on the other hand... may not turn out so well. Dinner was hopefully another thing that his (possible) assistant would hopefully be helpful at, seeing as he was hopefully of French descent; not trying to be stereotypical, just hopeful, as Wilson quite enjoyed a decent French meal.

Sounds of clinks and clanks, scraping and even blowing up could be heard in from the hallway. Sparks of light would glimmer and cease to exist. Wilson treated cooking like science, why wouldn't the recipe be correct if he followed it closely and correctly?
He pushed out a makeshift serving cart that actually served as a surgical tool table with the food and tea table waved the other to come to the dinner table.

He groaned as the table was full of notebooks, books, pencils, cataloging equipment and the like and brushed it all to the side.

The placements of the tea and food were correct, although the food itself appeared less than appetizing being burnt in several places and probably raw and cold in others. A slight black aura oozed from the food making look that much more delectable. Whenever Wilson did manage to pull himself out of his work to cook it was always like this. It wasn't the most delectable thing in the universe but it was at least "edible" and by far, this was the best creation yet, the best looking food he had ever attempted to make and he was quite proud.
Wilson hadn't died from anything... yet. He may have had a few stomachaches, fever, dysentery here and there but that never stopped him from attempting to feed himself. Sadly this was probably one of the few reasons that Wilson stayed so skinny and young for his age.
Malnourishment, lack of sleep, and constant states of work, anxiety and stress stunted his growth to keep him from being a burly, fully grown man.

He placed some plates in front of he and his guest and began the interview while they sat, not wanting to waste any more time than he already had as it was getting quite late into the evening and almost into the wee hours of the morning.

"So..." he began, "I collect you're from France? Or mayhaps you just like to look like a mime." He took at bite of his food, chewed slowly and swallowed. "You know this job doesn't pay well and may be dangerous right?" Dark hues looked toward the red shirted, with makeup a particular bear would envy, male in front of him. He still hadn't spoken even tho spoken to...maybe being a mime wasn't just a profession..."This job entails more than written on the ad I'm afraid," Wilson continued without nary a glance towards the mime, "you'll have to do all the domestic chores, sometimes be subjected to tests and also assist with experiments. Are you sure you are alright with this?"

Last edited:
Click the tabs on the side to navigate!
Click on the rotating picture for Fire Tunes!

Comment or PM me if interested in RPing with me!

bump!

Hello there. I'm just dropping in to inform you that your post is impossible to navigate on mobile, even with the "just rotate your screen" trick. It may be a good idea to have a mobile friendly version somewhere for mobile users. Feel free to delete this comment, and good luck with your search 😊

Hello there. I'm just dropping in to inform you that your post is impossible to navigate on mobile, even with the "just rotate your screen" trick. It may be a good idea to have a mobile friendly version somewhere for mobile users. Feel free to delete this comment, and good luck with your search 😊
Correct! I was just creating a mobile friendly version as well, if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back