• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wind River Inspired?

AnAsset

I'm me, pretending to be someone else.
Hello all!

This is a long shot, but as the title implies, I’m looking for anyone who would be interested in doing a Roleplay inspired/based on the indie film Wind River with Elizabeth Olsen and Jeremy Renner. I didn’t put this in the fandom prefix since there isn’t much of a fandom for the film.

I’m mostly interested in finding someone to play Cory against my portrayal of Agent Jane Banner, either playing out the events after the movie or maybe a few years down the line? If that’s not something that interests you, but you still have an idea set in this world or with these characters, feel free to PM me or comment!! I really just want to try my hand at playing Jane Banner to get more practice playing more realistic characters. Plus, I love Elizabeth Olsen so I’m always excited to try out her characters. XD

Info about me:
- I am 22 years old and would prefer to have partners who are 18+
- I am very active, but I don’t expect you to be. However, if you’re going to ditch, just tell me so I’m not waiting around for a reply
- I definitely prefer OOC chatting so we can plan things out
- I stick to third person past tense and usually write 1-3 paragraphs or whatever my partner does
- I would prefer literate partners

Please PM or comment if you’re at all interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back