• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✮ ✮ willow’s partner search | multi-fandom, oc x cc, doubling | OPEN

mouseleum

Polly pocket enthusiast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
F989E618-79EF-42E7-A3F3-4E38413470FF.jpeg
CDE5E925-5DE8-454D-9B67-E9B385D7D890.png
Hello hellooo I go by Willow (they/them) and I’m looking for a few writing partners so I can practice writing and world building — ya know the fun stuff of rp!

Before I get into fandoms and storylines, here’s some more stuff about me as a dude and also as a writer/rp partner: I’m 22 and in the EST time zone, I’m a part time student and part time service worker AND I do maintain a social life. This is not to say I’m not active, because I will and can be because I want to use RP to practice daily writing. However, I can’t promise a response a day (I can probably get close depending on the length and what I’ve got going on) and I do tend to be more active during the week, but I’m almost always around for OOC! I love to talk outside of the rp about literally whatever but especially characters and headcanons and stuff. I average around 2-5 paragraphs per character, and my favorite genres are mid to realistic fantasy, slice of life, romance, fluff, supernatural, idk probably a few more. I do like to have romance as a core aspect to my rps but I don’t need it at the center! I love character design and dynamics.

1E9C3A6D-F4A7-4351-A328-37C1C430C0D7.png

I guess that leads into what I’m looking for a partner:
  • 18+ please! I’m 22 so I would prefer someone closer to my age ya know.
  • 3rd person, English, semi-lit/lit, doubling. So usually like 500 words per character (ish,) or like 2-3 paragraphs? I don’t need to come out the gate with 30 pages and I would prefer if we didn’t lol. Like I am more than willing to WRITE but I need to better understand my partner as a writer and our characters and all their chemistry!
  • Plotting and coming up with headcanons is a must for me!! Like I said before, I am always more available for OOC stuff because that takes waaayy less effort but is just as fun! It also helps me know where the RP is going and what to look forward to. also, if you just like, want someone to headcanon and plot with or without an rp attached, I’m your guy! But like, let’s make it even okay, I wanna care about your ocs and their plots and I hope you care about mine.
  • I don’t really mind how active you are, but like, talking at least 3-4 times a week would be nice lol. I understand that we both have lives and stuff but even just dropping some thoughts or updates here and there will keep us more interested! All that being said, I’m ghost friendly so if you’re not feeling it dw you can bail. You can also always come back if you want I don’t hold grudges or anything lol.
  • Also idk if this is super necessary (idk) but I’m cool with any pairing (sexuality, gender, etc) so I would like you to be too! If you can’t play same sex relationships or have them be a part of the narrative then I’m not interested.
  • I would prefer to roleplay via PM’s or through discord — but I’m open to alternative ways.
  • When you message me about starting a roleplay, please introduce yourself and tell me what fandom(s) you’re interested in! If you only message me a “hi” or a “hello” or something I won’t respond. Give me your oc, tell me your oc’s love interest, tell me if you have AU’s or storylines you want to do, SOMETHING.

1A8F394F-2027-44E7-A8C0-78DB237425D5.png

I think that’s it for that okay here are some of the fandoms I’m interested in right now! I have my oc’s love interest(s) listed in order of preference. Everything is open to Au’s, storylines, love triangles, whatever!

Adventure Time
Watched every season, have not read comics :(
love interest:
Finn

Teen Titans (show)
Watched every season
love interest:
Robin, Raven, Kid Flash

Obey Me! Shall We Date?
Up to like, lesson 22. I know the Lilith storyline and stuff and feel confident in the characters! Will not play Luke as a love interest!
love interest:
Mammon, Beelzebub, Lucifer

Ouran High School Host Club
Watched entire anime, familiar with manga. Arranged marriage storyline? 👁️👁️
Love Interest:
Hikaru Hitachiin, Kyoya Ootori

My Hero Academia/Boko No Hero Academia
Watched up to season 6, not caught up with Manga. AU preferred!
Love Interest:
Bakugou Katsuki, Eijiro Kirishima, Tenya Iida

Jujutsu Kaisen
Watched Season 1, read the Manga up to the first hiatus (so like… chapter 100 I think? Idk)
Love Interest:
Yuuji itadori, Megumi Fushiguro, Mai Zenin, Junpei Yoshino

Stardew Valley
Love Interest:
Sebastian

The Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir
Watched up to season 4 (I think) I haven’t seen the latest season.
Love Interest:
Chat

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade
Love Interest:
Gil

The Legend of Zelda
Twilight Princess:
Link, Oc

Skyward Sword:
Ghirahim

Hyrule Warriors:
Link, Ghirahim, Cia

Breath of the Wild:
Sidon, Link

Fire Emblem
Fates:
Not picky
Three Houses:
Dimitri, Sylvain

Dragon Age
Inquisition:
Solas

30DD1B01-926B-4339-A5B8-A539A42B7EE4.png
PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! I would like to keep the thread Tidy!

Last edited by a moderator:
8c65de38-0431-41b8-ab1f-fdaacc05d8d5-png.1076187

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back