• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Willow Valley School for the Arts [closed]

^^
Your sheet looks fine just make sure that when you post you give others something to work with! There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post to try and make sure others can work with what you've posted.
I will do my very best. I just couldn't think of something to write about in my writing sample.

Yo apolla apolla I'm interested and see that this rp is closed, but if you'd like i could play any npc or anything if necessary, the rp seems cool enough to me that i don't really need a direct character to participate in it lol. If not tho, if there's a waiting list if someone leaves I'd definitely want to be on it thankkss :P

Yo apolla apolla I'm interested and see that this rp is closed, but if you'd like i could play any npc or anything if necessary, the rp seems cool enough to me that i don't really need a direct character to participate in it lol. If not tho, if there's a waiting list if someone leaves I'd definitely want to be on it thankkss :P
Well we're waiting for replies right now. So bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back