• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Willow Creek Academy (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Kirai Kurokami

"Oh sure thi- wait what?" Kirai was a bit surprised when Kerby said that she'll throw her up into the window. "If that is the way to get up there, well, then okay then!" She suddenly gets the excitement of getting thrown, which most normal people would not.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Kerberosa would nod to the girl taking firm hold "It is the most direct and immediate way, i will up following in a few moments" launching the girl upwards like a missile given her compliance straight into and through the open window, before heading after her themselves, the claw digging through the surface like it was cardboard and using it to launch them upwards each time with the tendrils too, whatever got it away from the wild sensation and let it get the urges out the better for her control.

Kirai Kurokami

"TACOS!!!" Kirai screamed as she was thrown into the window and rolls over the floor, stopping by getting her face planted on a wall. When Kerby arrived, Kirai gets up, looks at her, and say "Well, that was a very rough ride." She then goes over into hiding, watching for any enemies that may appear.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Ninjin Abe
th

lost city lost city PlusUltra PlusUltra

Ninjin could feel an immense pain coming from her foot. The burning distracted her from noticing the girl’s harm hard grown spikes in them. Amateur move on her own part. It seems she wasn’t done playing either. Ninjin had to leap out of the way with her one good foot to prevent herself from being crushed by the girl’s monstrous arm. Though while she avoided it she had lost balanced and had tumbled down to the ground. It seemed as if they wouldn’t be able to stop her, but that was until a teacher had shown up to intervene in the conflict. Ninjin was frustrated that she couldn’t beat her. Angry that she felt so weak in comparison to her. Somehow. Someway. She was going to catch up to her level. As the teacher left she saw a few of the teachers minions seemingly walk towards Ai which in turn caused her to get up and try to help her. Only to fall and fumble to the ground once more due to her injured foot. “Dammit!” The worse part of this situation was that the white haired girl seemingly thought she wasn’t enough of a threat to continue perusing her target. It was disgraceful and if she had the strength she would chase after her, but right now she had a bit of bleeding to deal with. Ninjin used her good arm to tear a long piece of her skirt off as she began to wrap it around her injured foot. And now you’re probably thinking you’re about to get a panty shot of Ninjin. Wondering on what kind of underwear she may possess. But that’s too bad perverts. As Ninjin ripped her skirt apart there case the sight of shorts that she had worn under them. Ninjin wasn’t the biggest fan of wearing pants, but realized accidents may occur during battle. So she always typically came prepared for such a thing. Ninjin managed to bandage up her foot good enough to where she could at least walk on it, but she was definitely going to need to be healed if she was going to be of any help. "Ai! How are your injuries?"

Souta Kyikamo
9a77dd11-8290-4947-8023-618d2b89121c-jpeg.570299

lost city lost city L3n L3n

Souta raised a brow at the girl's request to postpone the battle. He still kept that same libido filled smile as he began laughing at the down girl. “Aw isn’t that sweet? I told you before my dearest. You shouldn’t show mercy to those that aren’t willing to grant you that same benefit. You need to grow stronger if that little kick was able to put you down so easy. Or else...” Souta said chuckling as he knelt down near the girl as he looked her in the eyes. “You might not be able to help anyone.” Souta starred deeply into her eyes as he began to point his weapon at the females head. Aiming straight for her target point as he made a few gun noises with his mouth. "Pew. Pew. Pew. If I wasn't having so much fan teasing you I'd have already eliminated you." He chuckled at his little comment a bit before almost immediately tossing his weapon to the side. “Though if I canceled our little date so soon I'd have to find a new playmate. And that would be oh so disappointing since I've found a remarkable beauty such as yourself." His hand gently placed itself on the girl’s cheek before leaning in and planting his lips against hers. Engaging in a kiss with her until he picked up the sound of shouting. He kept his lips pressed against hers but glanced over to see yet another beauty that seemed to be in quite the mess. He could have swore his teammates were having their little fun with her and the bunny girl, but it seemed as if they had found them quite boring. How sad. Seems they need a little excitement in their lives. Excitement Souta was honored to bestow upon them. Though there happened to be something wrong. He felt a strong desire for the girl who was shouting for help. It even seemed the scent was coming from her. He felt compelled to help her in someway and with that an idea struck his mind. Souta eventually broke the kiss that he was having with the bandage girl as he simply smiled and stood up. Crossing his arms as a wild look appeared on his face. Almost like he was forming some kind of devious plot. “Seems like your friend over there is rather convincing on making me allow you to help them. Though for this token of kindness I expect a little something in return. How about if you agree to a little game I can postpone our little date." Souta held out his hand as he began speaking once more. "I’ll give you five seconds to run over and help your teammates. Though when time is up......well......let’s just save the interesting parts for later my dearest sweetheart.” Souta felt quite excited about how things were turning out. And he couldn't wait for the girl to began running if she chose to. “Time begins......now.”

Anger/Happiness
CapRock CapRock

Anger was astonished the little girl was able to avoid his attacks so seemingly with ease. He was sure he had caught that knee of hers. Though there was no time to sit by and wonder as her insult filled the man with a burning rage to open up her skull. He had almost charged back in until he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Oh how neat! Was that little trick apart of your quirk? Have to say I was a bit worried Anger may have broken your leg." Anger sat in confusion until he replayed the scene in his mind. Her knee did seem to have perform something quite odd, but he simply thought he was imagining things. "That's....really all you have?" Anger said sounding a little disappointing but still having a bit of hatred in his voice. Happiness had smacked the back of Anger's head when he sounded disappointed with the girl. "Hey now! No need to be rude! It's really cool! After all she did avoid you." Anger could practically feel his blood boil when Happiness had started defending the girl. He was breathing heavily as his adrenaline began to skyrocket as he slammed his fist into his other hand. "Fine. Let's see how long she can keep it up for then!" Happiness simply nodded in agreement as they both took an offensive stance as they eyed down the girl. "Good luck to you!" Happiness yelled as the two took a charge at the girl. Anger darted left while Happiness took the right side. Their punches came flying in rapid combinations. Whenever Happiness struck high Anger would go low and vice versa. Suddenly these punches ceased as Anger brought his leg high into the air and aimed straight for Raven's head while Happiness got down low and went for a quick leg sweep. They were attempting to drain the girl of her stamina. Make it to where she was going to have a hard time dodging and overall back her into a wall. Their tag team together was fierce, powerful, but most of all highly coordinated. "Getting tired yet girly?" Anger taunted.

Fear/Bravery
L3n L3n Kimona Kimona

“Souta’s around here somewhere. A bit preoccupied with some other team though.” Bravery said responding the Aya. “I mean yeah if we did have weapons it would be nice. But Souta can’t exactly make clones of weapons and such. But you know what we can do?” Bravery smiled as he began to wipe the paint from his body onto his arms. Covering them fully all the way up to his hands. “I just need to smear a little bit on your target point. Be ready Aya. Hope you and your three companions-“ Souta paused a bit as he watched the redhead walk past him. Seemingly deciding not to engage him as he huffed a little bit. Was he not good enough of a challenge? To the point where she would go to Fear of all people? “Wow. Okay. I’ll go fuck myself then.” Bravery said looking back towards the other three. “So as I was saying I hope you and your two companions are suitable enough for a challenge.” The moment he finished his sentence Bravery had already began sprinting towards them. There was a fire in his eyes and his wild imagination started to kick. Pretending his foes were now alien invaders as scenes from his favorite movies began to play out in his mind. The bicolored male was the first target. Wild laughter could be heard from Bravery as he got closer. “Special move! Brave frontier! Headstrong Lariat!” At seemingly the last second Bravery sidestepped the boy as he extended his arm out. Attempting to slam his arm into the boy’s neck. If he could get him on the ground he could potentially eliminate him afterwards.

Fear watched as one of the opponents Bravery had been wanting to fight waltzed over to him. He raised an eyebrow as she got closer only to have his eyes widen once she had asked for quite the random request. “Uh.....no thanks.” Fear said shifting away from the girl but keeping an eye on her to ensure she didn’t try anything. “I don’t want your cooties to make me sick. Please refrain from my personal space of about ten feet.” Fear was typically afraid of germs and getting sick. You never know what kind of germs may linger around in the human body. Especially if this redhead didn’t wash her hands and proceeded to eat something afterwards. It was going to be hard to keep an eye out for Bravery and this redhead at the same time. One needed to be made sure he didn’t get carried away and the other was trying to lock lips with him. Not even too mention he was already filthy from the previous paint balls smacking into his body. And of course there’s the previous teammates that all had some majorly annoying issues of their own. In all honestly Fear only had one real thing to say. “Note to self. Fuck this school.”

Lust/Sadness
Jet Jet Kimona Kimona

“You really are starting to become a bore with this little hiding of yours darling! What? So self conscious about your ability that you’d be afraid of little ol me?” Lust shouted adding a chuckle to his words as the worms continued doing whatever the hell Brady wanted them to. “It’s okay to be afraid little mouse. It just happens when a stronger predator approaches. A stronger and handsome one at that.” Lust had decided a bit of taunting was needed. He was sure he was on this floor. He just needed a way to bring him out. “My my it’s a shame you’re such a coward. Allowing your team to fall in such a way. It’s almost delicious that they fight while you hide. I guess we can't all be strong can we?” As Lust continued to spout insults at the sniper Sadness continued to allow him to set off the traps and followed him closely. Keeping an eye out for the sniper that could be anywhere around them. They had a major advantage. Their stamina, numbers, and with these worms everywhere they were a strong team to combat, but he couldn’t let his guard down just yet. He just needed a way to locate this sniper and hopefully prevent Lust from having too much fun with him. “Search the constructs that could provide him cover. Listen closely as well. The moment he’s on the move is the moment we can surround him.” Sadness began to scoop up a few worms into his hand seeing how they were friendly to them. And began to chunk a few behind any spot that the sniper could be hiding. He wasn't sure what these worms did, but they must have some kind of purpose. Brady even used them as armor previously. "Lust please do try not to have too much fun with this one. I don't feel like getting punished just because you want to sleep with everyone you chase down."

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto

This was just getting more and more annoying. But listening to them talk, he felt he could use their personalities to his advantages, Hopefully before those others make it to this side of the building through the traps. "Ah, if you really feel that way then you should find me~~~" he purrs at them, "Then we you can really see how weak I am~" he says in a playful manner from somewhere off to one side. Ugh. it was mildly painful to play that character. But he was sure he could take them out. After all even though your forbid to ill people in this test, as it should be, they weren't people. He checked the ammo in his gun. He wondered how these things would react to paint being fired down their throat. Would they choke? would it just kill them? Or would it not effect them. He would just have to find out.

Tags: Mistahh Mistahh
Mentioned: Jet Jet PlusUltra PlusUltra

Last edited:
x.gif

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Mistahh Mistahh lost city lost city : green team

She didn’t know whether to back away from him or not when he knelt down near her. Being honest she wasn’t even sure if she could if she wanted to, heck she wasn’t sure if **she** even wanted to. She flinched when he held the gun to her head and closed her eyes in brace for it before opening them back up when she heard the humorous gunshot noise impressions. Everything the male said had her stunned, and she tried to think of something to say but the words refused to come to her head. “I.. um,”was all she could manage out before he placed a hand on her cheek.

Kiseki had never kissed someone before, or ever had someone want to kiss her, so she didn’t know how to react when he placed his lips on her own. Was it normal to kiss people you just met? Though no one from the school was really normal. She tried to distract herself with questions, and it failed to be working. She found her eyes slowly closing themselves. Why was she actually liking this? Was she liking this? Was Ai messing with her head, or had her own feelings gone rouge on her? Her eyes shot open when she heard the shouting and she couldn't help but be confused when the male didn’t break away right away right away. When they finally separated and he stood up she moved her hand to her heart to feel her rapidly beating chest. So her body was still functioning after all. She stumbled up from the ground her head still in a daze from whatever just happened. “Date?”she stuttered before she thought about his proposal. She made eye contact with Ai and Bunny who seemed to be in a lot of pain. She needed to heal them. “Okay!”she spoke still getting used to speaking again.

Five seconds.. She wasn’t fast and she’d need time to wrap her bandages around them and cut them off. She pulled her scissors out of her shoe as she prepared her legs to sprint as he talked. She waited for the word now to leave his lips before running from him. She could argue that she hadn’t ran as fast as she did in her entire life. She ignored everyone around the two of them as she rushed. She grew out her bandages from her thighs using a lot of energy to make them come out faster. When she made it to their side, which being honest probably wasn't in the five seconds he gave her she knelt down next to Ai first. She could of said that it was logical thinking but she was probably influenced by her smell. If she had time to she would examine the others body before wrapping her bandages around her wounds.
9xuKXRR.jpg

RITSU YOKOTA- TAGS: Mistahh Mistahh : blue team
She chuckled as she heard the braver clones comment. “Sorry love, I’d love to fuck you,”she called with a little wave before turning her attention back to the clone she was trying to get a kiss out of. Her face shifted from a smile to a light pout. “I’m not going to force you, that’d just be rude, but you should think about it,”she commented her smile returning back to her face. “It really is a shame though, you’re pretty cute,”she commented as she turned her head back to her two teammates. She shot a few people beforehand so that should get her into the school so if she didn’t have to fight she wouldn’t. “If you won’t kiss you can I at least chill with you?”

Last edited:

Raven 2.png
Raven Palmer
Mentioning: Mistahh Mistahh 's Anger/Happiness

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Raven replied to both the clones as they asked about her quirk. She seemed to be enjoying Anger’s fuming a bit too much up until she noticed Happiness taking a stance as well. “Seems like you’re finally realizing who you’re up against. Good, that means I can stop playing."
Despite her boast, Raven kept still with the occasional glance towards both combatants as surrounded her. When the first punch came, she let her body do her job for her; her upper body leaned and jerked and her feet danced as she narrowly avoided the combination with inhuman precision, occasionally jumping to raise her feet and lower her head when the attacks couldn’t be dodged normally. She was still untouched, and making it look easy.
But like most childish antics, it had to come to an end.
Raven had absolutely zero control of herself when the final kicks came; she saw little more than a rapid blur as she leapt backwards to escape the leg sweep, landed into a roll and then back up again. The left side of her forehead was red and swollen, with blood rolling down her scalp and the white part of her left eye tainted red. Most surprisingly, though, the smug smirk hadn’t changed, and neither did her banter:
“See? Not even the two of you together can lay a finger on me. Now I’ll finish this off before it gets annoying.”
Just as she said that, Raven finally made her first move; she ran in between her two foes and leaped at happiness, foot first, fully expecting to be blocked; when the foot connected, she used the impact to lunge herself up and away, heading towards anger. Her hand reached out for anger’s head and held on tight to it, using it as a foothold as she stretched her body upside down above him, then as a pivot as she spun herself behind him to perform a kick aiming at his back. As far as she was concerned, the fight was just starting; truth was, however, that it was nearing its end.

nakamura ai

on green team | interacting with: kiseki ( L3n L3n ) + bunny / handsome boy ( Mistahh Mistahh )

"Oh hell no." muttered Ai as she watched the small creatures make their way towards her. She sent a glare to the teacher as he left her to deal with them. Screw villians and screrw this test. Ai didn't even want to take it in the first place! Ai muttered profanities as she tried to crawl away from the minions, turning towards her bunny teammate when she called her name. "Oh, I'm clearly fine!" Ai grinned at her. Unlike her teammate, Ai was relieved to see the girls retreated. Of course she felt embarassed, but she was more worried on living than that embarassment. The girl was on the brink of unconscious. The only reason she was still awake: the minions. Ai didn't want to figure out what they would do if they got their digusting hands on her.

"Oh thank God!" Ai moaned and rested her forehead against the floor. As Kiseki bandaged her, Ai stared at the handsome villain. Her hand grabbed a nearby rock in preparation to defend herself if he ran. "Don't forget the minions," she told her teammates as she was helped up. She put most of her weight on the uninjured ankle. By the time that boy rushed them, if he decided to, Ai wouldn't heal in time. What could she do?

Ai glanced at the minions that were getting closer to her and she attempted to walk towards the male and away from the creatures. The tall minions were catching up with their long legs. If Ai didn't do anything, she would be hurt, somewhere. As soon as her bandaged foot touched the floor, Ai cursed loudly and fell over. Maybe she could try and attract the minions over to the man and give Kiseki some time with the bunny. Ai began crawling over to the man. She was embarrassed that she was reduced to this: crawling in the dirt to save herself.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
cXun2zD.jpg

KAZUO AKEMI- TAGS: Kimona Kimona Mistahh Mistahh : blue team
Kaz smirked as the male ran towards him and he caught his eyes. That’s all he needed. He ducked when the other was close to him which seemed to avoid the others arm attack. He didn’t mean to dodge anything, but kudos to himself for that. What he was really doing on the floor was transforming into something Bravery loved. When he opened his eyes which he closed he looked down at.. Bravery’s hands? He transformed into one of the other clones. What the fuck? He tumbled to the side in an attempt to get away from the weirdo and run.

“He doesn’t have a target how am I supposed to get him out?”he yelled at his teammate in Souta's voice. Hopefully she would know what to do because his pea brain didn’t have a plan.

Last edited:
Souta Kyikamo

L3n L3n lost city lost city
Souta smiled as the bandage girl ran away from him. His entire body urged to chase after her like a lion chasing down a gazelle, but he couldn't allow himself to get too impatient or else the game would lose it's meaning. His entire body was tingling with excitement as he continued counting down the numbers as he watched the girl heal one of her teammates. If it weren't for his self control he'd practically be drooling with the tension it was bringing to him. The moment he had hit zero inside his head his eyes widened as the girl giving off the alluring scent called for help. Falling over so suddenly as she seemed quite pathetically cute calling out to him like that. He couldn't help but to play with her emotions as bit. Instead of charging towards them like his body had wanted to he instead began fixing his ponytail as he began whistling a bit. Noticing the creatures getting closer to her as he delivered a little wink towards her. He believed a bit of teasing was in order seeing how his body found itself so attracted to the fallen girl. Whatever she was doing he could feel more and more excitement flowing through his body. If he didn't have so much self control over his body he'd probably pop a boner right now. Which of course he didn't mind others gazing at his manhood, but at least he did have a sense of decency in him. "Oh were you talking to me? Oh apologies my dearest, but right now I'm in another game right now with your teammate. It'd be a bit rude to cancel our little fun just to play another with you. Perhaps if a little...reward was given for my assistance I might just help you out after all." Souta said chuckling a bit as he finished his ponytail. "I'd hurry and decide. It seems your admires are looking quite hungry for a little treat."

Anger/Happiness
CapRock CapRock

Happiness placed his hands over his mouth as he starred at the girl. She was bleeding and there definitely a lot of swelling on her face. "I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO KICK YOU THAT HARD!" Happiness said freaking out, but it seemed as if the girl was unharmed despite the kick. Well. She didn't show any signs to the pain at least. Happiness let out a sigh of relief. He really felt bad about that kick. When the girl spoke out towards them about not being able to land a hit on her the clones looked at each other giving one another a look of confusion. To where Happiness could only shrug a bit. "I mean I guess that technically wasn't a finger." Happiness said as it seemed to have pissed off Anger anymore. "I'm tired of these fucking games! Let's just end this!" The moment he had said this to Happiness it seemed as if the black haired girl began to charge at them taking the turn to be on the offensive. The two prepared themselves as the girl quickly got in between them. Her speed was incredible and the clones could barely react since if she dodged they could end up hitting each other. Happiness watched as a quick came flying his way as he barely managed to block it. Though it seemed she wasn't done yet. Before Anger could make a move she had gripped his head and performed quite the acrobatic yet powerful kick this his back sending him forward into Happiness. Luckily Happiness was able to move out of the way and grab Anger by the back of his shirt to prevent him from hitting his face on the ground. "Anger are you okay!" Happiness yelled out as he pulled Anger back up to his feet. Though he began to sense a major issue. Anger did not respond. Did not move. He just stood there as his body was rippling with hatred. This look caused Happiness's eyes to widen as he attempted to calm him down before things got out of control. "Anger please just calm down. It's nothing to get so worked up-" Before Happiness could finish his sentence a stray elbow landed into his face. Anger didn't put enough force to break anything or cause any bleeding, but just enough where he could have Happiness stunned for a bit.

Anger's head practically snapped towards Raven as a terrifying look of hatred appeared on his face. Much worse than before. Almost like he had other plans than just eliminating her. He noticed she was dangerously close to one of the walls as he sprinted towards her. "You know what really pisses me off?" He said throwing a quick punch towards her. Trying to make her bounce towards the wall. "You're cocky!" He said throwing another punch. "A goddamn weakling!" Anger shouted this time throwing a much heavier punch towards her as they neared the wall. "You're a waste of fucking space." He reared back his body as if about to deliver another punch, but instead brought his head along with the momentum and delivering a powerful headbutt as he knocked her against the wall. The force of his headbutt was even able to make himself bleed a bit from his own forehead. As if an instant as she landed against the wall he hand shot towards her throat as he attempted to slowly and painfully choke her. "But most of all. What pisses me off the most. Is that you don't know your fucking place." Anger's arm started to rear back as stared at the girl with the intent of denting her entire skull in. This wasn't about the test anymore. His entire arm was shaking with adrenaline as his eyes glared into hers. Ready to end this. Happiness eventually overcame his little stun as he saw Anger holding Raven against the wall. His eyes widened as he attempted to run over there to stop it, but with the distance he wasn't going to make it. "Anger! STOP! Don't do this!"

Lust/Sadness
Kimona Kimona

As the sound of the sniper's voice filled the room Lust usually would have sounded a response in return until he felt the hand of sadness cover his mouth. Sadness placed a finger over his lips as a way to tell Lust to essentially shut the hell up. Otherwise he wasn't going to be able to concentrate. Sadness closed his eyes as he listened carefully as the sniper spoke once more. Attempting to figure out which area he could hiding in. His ears twitched as he began deducting where the voice might be coming from. It was one of his talents that the other clones didn't possess. If this had been anyone else they may have found this game of hide and seek a bit longer. As the sniper spouted his last word Sadness's head quickly turned as he figured out where the boy was hiding. Leaving Lust's side Sadness began sprinting towards the sound of the voice. His face remaining as a blank stare as his he hopped onto a piece of cover only to hop off that as well as the green haired sniper came into view. Falling towards the boy as he responded to him. "Enough games. This ends now." Sadness said as he attempted to tackle the green haired boy to the ground. Sadness wasn't one for fancy drop kicks or any type of move in general. Mostly preferring to grapple his opponent. The sound of Lust's running over to their location filled his ears as he readied himself for the boys next move. Truthfully he was more worried about Souta being out of control than anything else. So he needed to hurry and finish off this boy if he was going to be able to help him out.

Fear/Bravery
L3n L3n
Kimona Kimona

Bravery's feet slid across the ground as he found himself a bit shocked. He had dodged his attack? That was pretty impressive. His body turned back around as he prepared his next move only to have hies jaw drop once he had discovered what they boy had done. "Wait hold up! You're me! Or at least a different me. That's so....COOL!" Bravery said as sparkles started to appear in his eyes as he began to check out the boy, or in this case himself, as he continued to stare in awe. He was so confused yet so excited at the same time that he had nearly forgot they were in a fight. He had to bring himself back down and focus once more as letting his guard down could really come back to bite him in the ass. "Not gonna lie there other me. I was sure that you weren't gonna be be able to dodge my Lariat. If so that either means that you're faster than I thought" Bravery paused for a second during his speech as he readied himself. Fixing up his stance as he glared at the boy. "Or now we possess the same body. Either way that means one thing. I don't have to hold back!" Bravery's heart was pumping rapidly as the sudden reveal started to hype him up. This guy's quirk was so cool! It reminded him of one of his favorite action movies. A man comes face to face with someone that could copy everything he could do. Making it a tough and exhilarating battle. But there was one thing that separated them. The man's ability to never give up or back down from a challenge. Bravery's smile soon faded away as his face changed to that of a more serious one. His eyes sharpening like daggers as they practically stabbed their away into the shapeshifter's soul. Truthfully he was just imitating the scene from the movie he so adored. He was gonna be able to act in a scene that he so loved and so he had to both play and look the part. Truthfully it seems he had maybe overdone with the sudden face change as it looked like he was ready to kill the boy when in reality he was just being an actor right now. Kicking off from his spot and as he began charging at the boy with his face remaining the same seemingly cold blooded and not an ounce of mercy shown across his face. Though deep down he was fanboying so hard right now. Dammit. If only they could have brought their phones so he could make Fear record this. "Strength Of The Beast! Will Of The Brave. Lion's Barrage!" Bravery began to throw a series of strong yet incredibly quick punches towards his newfound foe. Targeting the boy's stomach, chest, and most importantly his face. If these landed it would give a new meaning to "stop hitting yourself" which in turn Bravery found kind of funny.

Fear simply rolled his eyes when the girl decided to yell back towards his brother saying that she would love to fuck him. Of course. Another nymphomaniac. Lust was gonna have fun with her if he ever got his hands around her. The redheaded bimbo decided it necessary to continue bothering him saying how it was a disappointment since he was so cute. "Well honey you got like six others that may take you up on that offer. Well maybe expect Anger. Sadness as well. So four I guess." He said pondering the girl's options of who would and would not give her that satisfaction she seemed to have desired. She found it in her best interest to sit next to him instead of helping her teammates. "So don't feel like fighting or something? Relatable if so." Fear said looking towards the redhead but ensuring he kept his distance from her. While he seemed calm he was definitely trembling a bit. What if she was lying as was gonna steal a kiss from him. And what if she didn't wash her hands or something. Fucking germs gave him the willies. Most people did as well. You never know who's gonna pop out of nowhere and try to take his virginity. Luckily he had his brothers to smash people in his place or at least had them there to protect him. He preferred to fight only when the opponent was caught off guard. A coward's way of battle, but a safe one at that. "If you do intend to stand here and "chill" please refrain from getting to close to me. I don't want your germs getting on me." Fear said as he turned back towards Bravery and his new playmates. Only to have his eyes widen as the bi-colored eye boy suddenly had become one of them. Was this an illusion? Or perhaps a transformation quirk? Whatever it may happen to be it seem Bravery was getting too excited. Fear smacked his forehead with his palm as Bravery did that same stupid look that he did whenever he got too excited. "Oh dear. This was what I was afraid of." Fear said shaking his head. "Bravery's getting excited again. If he does something rash Souta's gonna kill us.....well....figuratively speaking. It seems I might have to do some work after all. Wonderful."

Last edited:
x.png

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Mistahh Mistahh lost city lost city : green team

Kiseki looked up from Ai reminded her of the minions. They terrified her, and god were they huge. She dragged her eyes from Ai, to the mysterious Kiss Thief, and then to the bunny. She watched as Ai began to crawl towards the Kiss Thief. What was she doing? Was she.. oh. That made sense! Kiseki turned her attention over to the bunny. Ai was trying to lead the minions over to the Kiss Thief Now all she had to was heal the Bunny and then they could both go help in the battle. “Can I heal your foot?”she asked in a rush as she looked up to the bunny. She bent down to examine the girls foot. “It was good that you wrapped it up,”she muttered out loud as she grew bandages out of her thighs. Her back stiffened as she heard the Kiss Thieves voice. She glanced over her shoulder to make sure Ai was okay.
ktLQRtD.png

RITSU YOKOTA- TAGS: Mistahh Mistahh : blue team

“Well they aren’t here now are they?”she laughed as she looked over to the battle. Yeah she was glad she sat this one out. Her quirkless body couldn’t handle that even with how nimble she was. “Plus if all your brothers are like that,”he motioned towards Bravery who seemed to be.. Fangirling over Kaz's new form? “Then I’d rather kiss you instead any day.” She listened to the males question about fighting. Now she had to debate whether she decided to be truthful or not. “That and I can’t,”she chuckled as she eyed up Fear. For someone who seemed like she didn’t have a care in the world she was pretty observant and she definitely didn’t miss the males trembling. She wanted to tease him, and Ritsu did what she wanted.

She watched as before she could hit on him his attention snapped over to his brother and Kaz. She took a step towards Fear with lust in her eyes. “Darling keep your eyes on me,”she smiled as she hopefully got his attention. She moved her own eyes from his to his lips before back again. “If you don’t believe my lips are clean I’d be fine if you cleaned them for me,”she smiled as she took another step towards the male.
cXun2zD.jpg

KAZUO AKEMI- TAGS: Kimona Kimona Mistahh Mistahh : blue team

Kaz took pride in being fast. He guessed speed came easy to him thanks to having little body fat and a.. small body. Not that he’d admit that. And it wasn’t like everything about his body was small. He shook his head to clear those thoughts. He looked down at his new body as he felt around. Nice muscles. He looked turned his attention to his new twin before groaning. He didn’t want to fight the other, and being honest he’d rather run.

He raised his arms over his face so the other couldn’t land a punch on his newly handsome head. He tried to back away from the too excited male, but if he was being honest any space that was made was due to his stumbling backwards from the punches he took. Now that hurt, and this wasn’t how he wanted to obtain bruises at this school. “Hey this is just supposed to be paintball, idiot!”he coughed out. “I’m glad I didn’t get your dumbass brain when I shifted,”he spat as he closed his eyes preparing to get hit from the comment. Sometimes his mouth spat out insults without checking with him first.

james "touma" tanaka

location: practical exam| interacting with: clones ( Mistahh Mistahh ) + raven ( CapRock CapRock )

Frustrated with his team abandoning him, James took his anger out on his competition. He saw red and shot so many people, as well as sending pieces of baseball-sized, cubed ice. He probably gave a ton of people concussions, and that made him feel better. James knew he was a sadist who enjoyed causing pain on others - it made him feel powerful. And he liked the feeling of power. It was addicting.

He heard the familiar sounds of fighting and with a devious smirk, James approached it. Was that his teammate? Getting beat up by twins? Why didn't they have the equipment? Were they clones or were they students? James could play dumb if they were students and use the excuse that they didn't have the equipment. "I guess I should be the hero," he muttered venomously.

He reared back his dominant arm, his left, and aimed a sharp icicle at the boy's leg. He aimed for the back of the knee. As soon as he threw it, James rushed towards the other happier male. He created a block of ice and when he was close enough, he slammed it down on the boy's head. James was so confident in his skills that he hadn't checked if icicle hit his target, it most likely did, and focused on the male that he thought was weaker.
code by Ri.a

ea0e4f90f8504efcb233f337cf401a95.jpg

Aya Honda
Tags: L3n L3n Mistahh Mistahh

Aya smiled, "smart." she chirps as she watches them for a moment. On the other hand she was a little surprised on what happened to Kaz as he dodged. She certainly didn't expect him to tun into Souta. "Yup." She chirps as she goes to explain, although briefly distracted but the change in Bravery. Sigh. She should have expected this. She stood there watching for a moment before it hit that she was supposed to be explaining. "Right. well." she starts, "Since you cant take them out via the rules of the test, just knock them out, it'll be easier." she explains. She didn't want to suggest the option of killing them, because she knew what that would do as well. She then uses this chance to fire a shot at Bravery's head. Sure, she couldn't get him out, but she could at least annoy and distract him.

Tadaomi on the other hand, who had just been standing her and watching, a small smile on his face. He almost wished he had a bucket of popcorn right about now. He reached into his pocked at popped another chunk of metal into his mouth, Iron. As he chewed it, his metal hair began to "grow" and extend, with the new darkened metal. He popped a few more in his mouth before putting his gun down. It was doing no good anyhow. He watch the two fight for a bit, approaching slowly as he looked for an opening. As Bravery unleashed his "Lion's Barrage" his back seemed to be wide open. Tadaomi lunged forward, his metal hair "Tendrils" or Tentacles" as some have called them, zipping ahead, as he got in range, wrapping around the clone, he himself attempted to hook his arms under the cones, and his long metal hair grabbed onto him, wrapping around his arms and one even going for then neck. Of course how tight these were and effective highly depended on how much Bravery struggled. "Don't forget about me." He chirps, an smile on his face.

d3050befbd6f751c23376e317aca1730b7466893r1-1024-967v2_hq.jpg

Tadaomi Hashimoto

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto

Dai was silent, listening, He was sure he would take the bait. Was his companion quieting him? That must be it. Alert, Dai glanced around, he still had no idea where they were. Focus.... Dai closed his eyes, not moving as he tried to listen closely. Silence... Nothing.... Just because he couldn't hear anything yet, didn't mean he wouldn't. Nothing.... But, now that. He could head something fade into his hearing range, quickly. tap tap tap. Steps, running, nearing. His eyes snapped open as he heard the spring of a foot against the wall from Sad's jump. as soon as sadness spoke Dai was turning to point his gun at him. "We'll see." Dai responds as He fires a few shots at Sadness. He knew he couldn't get the kid out with the paint balls, but they would still hurt. He was off course still tackled to the ground, there was nothing he could do about that, maybe he could have gotten out of the way. No, he knew he could have. But where was the fun in that? After all this was only a test. Dai, luckily still had his paint gun between him and Sadness, unluckily though, he had landed on the sniper paint gun. That hurt. Dai grinned, "What will you do now? It's not like you have a paint gun." He smiles as he tries to continue shooting sadness/get out from under him.

nakamura ai

on green team | interacting with: kiseki ( L3n L3n ) + bunny / handsome boy ( Mistahh Mistahh )

Ai felt a sense of relief when the boy's eyes landed on her and he wasn't charging toward her teammates. She had his attention and she needed to keep it on her until the powerful bunny could save them. Lord knows that Ai isn't very educated on fighting. Whenever she stole something, Ai just had to act cute and innocent to get her things and by the time her quirk wore off, Ai was long gone. She was going to do what she knew best: having the attention on her.

A shiver ran down her spine when she made eye contact with the handsome man and he spoke. Dang, she was definitely getting his number after this exam. She glanced behind her to look at the minions and her teammates. Ai winked at her teammates to try and let them know that she was acting and was okay. When she turned back to the male, tears welled up in her eyes. "Help me!" For extra measure, Ai tried to get up again and purposefully fell in a way that was pathetic. Her ankle was starting to feel better and she could probably limp her way towards him.

She stared at the ground and pushed herself onto her feet. Cursing, Ai limped her way toward him. Her quirk was still activated - her pores were burning and she wanted to sleep into the next week. Sadly, her situation didn't allow her to do as she pleased. Hopefully, the minions were ignoring her teammates and were focused on Ai.
code by Ri.a

The flight of the discord continues through a wide array of shots and traps through the tower, from the distance explosions of paint and pressure could be seen up its height to the point it even seems to be leaning at one point finalising with the floor of the hostage's cabin exploding upwards to show the manic face of Kenko with several team members hanging from her back "HAHAHHAHA IM THE QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!" Shouting out with glee before starting to head over to the hostage but stopping to glare at him for several moments of silence, her tone dropping substantially with a faint growl emitting "Who is this and what did they do with the cute kid hostage? They said it was a kid hostage right? He looks like an office worker!" storming over to yank them up by the ropes and pointing with accusations while staring to the rest of the group, frustration and disappointment across her face, her hand shaking the hostage for emphasis with her words.

Last edited:

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Kimona Kimona Jet Jet Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh

Sheathing the sword the girl seems to be working out some frustrations or maybe just far less prone to tact as she storms through the rooms towards their initial target. The Rabbit was hit by their own paint by the broken gone they neglected to evade, the same with the spore girl the several shots down at her pinned form without the ability to evade, that left just the original sniper to remove as it sounded like the others were taking far too long for a simple task. Hearing the sound of conflict just head she has to hold back her arm, wanting to cut through the target, NO she was in control and they would do it her way, a moment of pause holding her head as she tries to get control back, the faint black sections starting to retreat somewhat. Made all the more frustrating by having to sweep away the bush traps that had littered the area.

Taking a handful of pellets she rounds the corner to see their target being straddled one of the clones and raising the hand towards her target and starting to fire pellets like rifle shells towards the green haired youth, while the gun may limit the force and offer poor accuracy, her own hands did not suffer from such issues. 3 Shots seemingly launched in an instant towards the targets, even if they didn't hit their mark the sheer force of them would be far more painful than a simple gunshot.

Last edited:

Raven 2.png
Raven Palmer
Mentioning: Mistahh Mistahh 's Anger/Happiness lost city lost city 's James

Raven was a little shocked by the way Anger reacted to getting hit, but she quickly defaulted back into an amused grin as she realized what it was about, even letting out a condescending ‘yes?’ as he asked her about why he was so angry. That would mark the last time Raven would smile in a long time.
After that, Anger began attacking her, but also saying things Raven didn’t expect. She let out her body into full autopilot to focus better on them. Her, a weakling? A waste of space? How could he dare say such things to her as he was losing two versus one? She certainly hadn’t come that far and achieved so much to be hearing such absurdities from a meager quirk byproduct. Once she’d grab a hold of him, she’d-
*Pow*
When Raven finally became aware that she wouldn’t be able to dodge the headbut due to lack of space, it was far too late for her; her lights flashed and the quirk reached an abrupt interruption as all the pain from the previous hit breached through and combined with that of the current hit, giving the impression that her head had been split into two. Her sight turned blurry and time seemed to run faster as she felt his iron grip forming around her neck.
Move, stupid body! Move!
Tried as she might, however, Raven could manage little more than a feeble struggle, clawing at the hand pinning her against the corner in the most pathetic fashion. She could barely register the punch forming her way, much less react to it. Around her, she could hear the faint sounds and flashes of shots and battles everywhere, but no way out of her situation at all. It was completely and utterly hopeless.
“You don’t know your fucking place.”
Raven had started from losing everything. She had taken all sorts of shortcuts, embraced the way of power and put herself through great risk to get here… And yet, she was still no match for the most lowly of opponents, with people of much more monstrous power running amok just around the corner. What sort of world was out there, where even her best self didn’t stand a chance? Had it all been in vain? For a brief second there, Raven actually let her arms hang loose by her sides and closed her eyes as she waited for her demise.
But it never happened.
A split second later, Raven was at the ground, gasping for air and struggling for conscience as all hell broke loose right next to her. She mustered all her willpower to crawl her wait out of the situation up to a more silent corner, where she collapsed completely. As she slowly drifted into fainting, yet again, a truly wicked thought creeped its way into her conscience:
Power… I don’t have enough power… I must have all of it. By any means necessary!

Haruka.jpg
Haruka Aikyo
Mentioning: PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Kenko Mistahh Mistahh 's Junsui

Haruka had gone through several states of coping with the loss of his life already: he had gone through Denial and Anger, and was now resorting to Bargaining. He had constructed a photo of his sons, trying to convince himself that his life was worth anything. Once the red team made their way to him, however, he quickly made the switch to depression, crying loudly and rather embarrassingly as the strange hooded girl shook him like a ragdoll with her hands.
“Please, please don’t kill me! I have a family and an upstanding job!” He yelled. “And my bones break oh so easily… I should have taken more sunbaths when I had the chance. Did I mention this is all a big misunderstanding?” He kept babbling a lot, but it was hard to make out his words from that point forward due to the increased sobbing.

Hollow

Yellow Team

Fury Risen

Failing to draw Dai from hiding, Hollow mutters a curse, jaw clamping with anger. He was frustrated, and his next move was clouded by storming psyche, it's state a midnight gale. For Dais runabout infuriated the psychopath and this stuttered his thoughts with sanguine dreams. Only one thing was clear through his rage, that the boy would pay for the games of hide and seek he'd forced Brady into.

Determined to find his mark, Hollow recomposes, taking a deep, focusing breath. Allowing Hive to take control, drawing the villain to his prey.

"Middle hallway"

"Right"

"Left"

"Left"

"Straight forward"

The worms command, bringing Brady to the developing scene, but happy he was not. Hammerfisting the wall with his right hand, Hollow snorts with dissaproval, for this was his desire's inverse, a crowded scene with multiple yellow team members all ganging up on the sniper.

"Not yet you bitch" thinks Brady, watching Kerby take aim, his malicious muse sending red vibrations through the spine. This was unacceptable, completely unacceptable. He would be robbed of his catharsis, of his hard work, of his time spent tracking and fantasizing. He wouldn't stand idly by and watch, not a chance.

U
sing worms to pull legs forward, Brady dashes in front of Dai to intercept the shots, stopping them with the square of his back. It stung but after the trap room it was a slap on the wrist, a small price to pay. With back targets eliminated, Brady turns cold and hungry eyes to his team, his mouth curling into a rather genuine (looking) smile.

"He's mine" chimes the boy, friendly in an odd way before looking back to Dai.

"Fucking Coward" he drones, face suddenly serious, staring into Dais soul as a worm flurry spawns across his body. Even more concerning for Dai? The massive influx of worms swarming from the rest of floor five, a hive of corruption taking hold of the walls around them and the ceiling above their head.

Kimona Kimona
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Zamasu Zamasu
Mistahh Mistahh

Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Junsui hopped of Kenko as he began to stretch out his body thankful that the bumpy ride was finally over. Those rough landings really did a number on his body and was aching pretty badly. “Damn Kenko you think you could work on your landing in the future? I’ve been on some pretty rough rides but this is ridiculous.” Junsui said remembering the bumpy pothole filled roads he and his brother used to drive on at no less than eighty miles per hour. God those were good times. And now he found him constantly surrounded by a bunch of weirdos like crotch grabber, weird sex chick, innocent girl, and a number of others that would put any normal person into insanity. However, the were still fun nonetheless. Shame his twin brother wasn’t here right now to enjoy the fun. They could have shown off their epic tag team moves, but alas it wasn't healthy to remember such things right now. Junsui made one final back stretch as he practically moaned from how pleasurable it felt. “Definitely getting a massage after this. Hey Kenko sweety how are your hands-“ Junsui paused as he heard Kenko yelling at something, and it was obvious that she was either really upset or really confused. Probably both. He turned to see not a little kid, but indeed a middle aged man that seemed to be really afraid. Which he had every right to be so as Kenko thought baby shaking him was the best course of action. "Damn forget about me asking about your hands now." Junsui said chuckling at his little joke. Normally he would watch the chaos unfold, but then there came a small itty bitty detail that sort of threw that plan into the garbage. He latched onto Kenko and attempted to try to pull the girl off the poor sap, but being weaker than her by like....a lot he couldn’t exactly get her to stop shaking him. “Kenko we cant cause any harm to the poor chap remember?” Junsui said still failing at trying to pull the girl off of him.

Souta Kyikamo

CapRock CapRock lost city lost city L3n L3n
Souta couldn’t help but chuckle at the girl as she kept falling to the ground. It was so pathetic it was cute. A taste of that would really satisfy the needs of a man. Maybe more than just a taste actually. Souta found it in his best interest to have a little fun especially when he noticed that the bandage girl was growing them out of her body. He began to assess the situation as he smiled. Taking note of the large brutes size and his much quicker body. It was time to act. But first a little treat. Souta made his way to the girl that found herself having trouble getting up. It was so pathetically cute that he couldn't help himself but kneel right in front of her fallen body. Staring deeply into her eyes. "My dearest there's no need to pretend to be helpless. I can tell you're stronger than that. Much stronger." He said chuckling to himself as he gently leaned down and pretended he was going to lock lips with her. Only to simply kiss her forehead instead as a way of teasing her. "For lying to me that's all you get for now. Maybe you can make it up to me later." Souta said before standing delivering a little wink to her as he quickly charged off. Instead of going towards the brutes immediately he quickly swiped the bandages from the previously masked girl's hands before sliding in-between the brutes legs. Making sure to wrap the bandages around his leg as he quickly pick himself up and began circling the brute with the bandages dragging across the ground. Circling around it's feet until he felt that it was enough. Making sure to tighten it as much as he could before twisting his body and putting all of his weight into his kick towards the brute's head. utilizing the bandages to essentially make the slow thing fall over onto it's back to allow his prey to escape their grasp. "Now darlings I know that won't keep a big oaf like this down. So might want to get to running." Souta said looking back towards them giving them a lustful smile as if he was just waiting for them to run away.

Fear/Bravery
Kimona Kimona L3n L3n

Bravery's eyes lit up as he felt some kind of tentacle like things wrap around him and no he isn't imaging some weird ass hentai thing you freaks. Bravery turned back to see one of his fellow gladiators wrap around him as he felt the boy squeeze tightly around him. He couldn't help but smile, but of course he had to remain serious for this scene or else it would ruin the moment. "Ha! You think you're evil tentacles can stop me vile enemy of mine!" Bravery said quoting yet another scene from one of his favorite movies. They weren't tentacles, but if he used his imagination he could pretend they were. Bravery focused his attention back forward as he looked straight towards a wall as he slammed his right foot. "You're tentacles of enslavement will not bound me! For I am strength!" Bravery yelled as he took a step forward attempting to pull the boy and his hair along with him. "I am freedom!" He yelled slamming down his next foot. "And I will never submit!" With this final yell from one of his cheesy action movies Bravery kept stomping forward while the boy was holding on to him. Even though he he had unlimited stamina at his disposal he pretended that he was breathing heavily to add dramatic effect to the scene he was making. Damn this was awesome. Hopefully he could keep hanging around these guys. They were so much fun that he had actually forgotten they were in a test. Wait. What was he suppose to be doing again?

Fear mostly ignored the girl as she kept speaking toward him. Did she literally have anything else to do other than to flirt with him? Fear most days regretted his good looks because of attention like this and rejection was his specialty. Hell when one of his brother's couldn't break it to another person they'd send Fear in to deliver the harsh news that they don't want none. But now he needed one of them here to actually help him out because this was getting ridiculous. Fear's eyes widened as he noticed the redhead take a closer step towards him and retaliation took a step away from her. How could he not keep his eyes away from her? At any moment she could just attack him. Or even worse. Kiss him. Yuck! Fear started to shake those thoughts from his head as he noticed her taking yet another step towards him, and of course taking another step away in retaliation. She was about to catch some hands and by hands he was gonna have one of his brothers fight her. Except Lust. He would sleep with her which in turn would still work but then he'd probably have to hear since Lust has no real shame. "It's called toothpaste weirdo. You don't need me the brush your teeth for you." Fear stated when the girl asked him to clean her mouth for her. He was gonna have to be blunt with this one if he was gonna get his point across. "God you're such a weirdo. Can't you take a hint? I don't want none of...whatever you're offering." fear stated before looking over to see his brother still constantly fighting like an idiot. He sighed heavily realizing that his brother was gonna get them in trouble if he kept acting this way. Fear kept his eye on the girl as he took off one of his shoes as he starred at his brother. Lining up his aim as he closely watched how fast Bravery was going before rearing back his throwing hand. He took a few quick steps as he launched the shoe directly smacking Bravery in the face as it seemed to have knock him out of his little trance.

Bravery had flinched a little bit as the shoe smacked him before quickly looking over to see that Fear was interrupting his fun. "Oi! Fear! What the hell man? You're ruining my cool movie scene!" Fear could only sigh heavily as he felt his palm smack into his head. Of course Bravery forgot they were in a test. Of course he trapped himself inside his little fantasy world again because paintball wasn't exciting enough for him. "It's paintball you idiot!" Fear said yelling back towards him. For a bit Bravery sat there with a confused look on his face. "Paintball?" And as if the gerbil in his brain finally managed to get itself running again Bravery's confused face showed a sign of realization. "OH THAT'S RIGHT!" Bravery yelled as he broke into laughter. Did he really forget such a thing? How funny. Bravery turned back to the others while he was still laughing. "Sorry about that guys. Looks like I got carried away." Bravery said trying to rub the back of his neck but again forget he was trapped by some dudes hair. "Bravery!" Fear said calling out to his brother. "When you're done being an idiot come beat up this redhead instead. And by beat up you know I mean wipe paint on her."

Anger/Happiness
lost city lost city CapRock CapRock
As Anger’s eyes lit up before he delivered his final blow he had felt his leg somewhat give out on him as a sharp piece of ice had went through it. It was painful and mostly served as a way to piss him off even further. He made sure to keep his hand around the girl’s throat as he turned to look at whoever may have thrown the ice cube to see a black haired boy running towards his brother. His eyes widened as a large chunk of ice was slammed directly over Happiness's head which sent a shiver up Anger's spine. This moment reminded him of a different time. A time he wasn't ready to relive. He was Angry, but at the same time, frightened. Not for himself mind you, but for his dear brother. Anger grabbed the icicle that was lodged in his leg and ripped it out. Feeling the pain engulf his leg as he sat his eyes on the newcomer. Anger couldn't allow the past to repeat itself. His body was trembling with hatred more than before when the black haired girl had antagonized him. He was seeing red and only red. Anger reared back as he launched the Icicle towards the boy as he quickly ran after his strong throw to pick up a piece of shrapnel from one of the broken targets. He didn't even see Happiness push the boy out of the way. The only thing he wanted to see was the newcomers presence erased.

Happiness overall wasn’t paying attention to his surroundings. He was worried Anger was about to make a mistake he was going to regret deeply and continued running over towards them before he could deliver the final blow, but he knew he wasn’t going to be able to make it in time. Though something peculiar happened. Something had went right through Anger’s leg and his eyes widened with worriment for his brother's safety, but at the same time relief that he didn't finish the final blow. He slowed down his running a bit as he slightly turned to see who could have done such as thing. Only to be met with a heavy chunk of ice slamming across his head before he began tumbling to the ground. He was definitely bleeding after that blow and was a bit dizzy after such a collision. He looked up to see that one of the black haired girl's teammates had come to rescue her and despite his aching head couldn't help but smile as he sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness you came. My brother over there almost did a number on your friend over there." Happiness said pointing towards his brother. His eyes widened as he noticed Anger was rearing back an icicle quickly causing him to jump into the new stranger knocking them both down. "Look out!" The icicle had barely managed to miss them as they went tumbling to the ground. Happiness looked up to see his brother charging at them with a bit of a limp as he held something in his hand. A bit of shrapnel that was laying around across the ground from damaged targets. Even with the limp Anger was still moving at incredible speeds mostly from the adrenaline that was overflowing his body. He had entered a mode that didn't want him to just hurt people. It was a mode where Anger was aiming for the kill. Happiness quickly panicked as he looked back towards the icy boy with a look of desperation on his face. "Get your friend out of here. Now!" He didn't even give the boy a time to react or say anything before he quickly shot up to his feet as h e charged towards Anger. He attempted to latch on to him but Anger quickly side stepped him and managed to get around him. Charging at the boy with the piece of shrapnel in his hand. The obvious sight of blood coming from his hand from how tightly was he was holding it. Anger was getting closer and was telegraphing how the newcomer was going to react to him, but felt his body get tackled by his Happiness as the two went sliding across the ground. Happiness had to be quick before Anger could retaliate and quickly wrapped his arms around him to put him into a choke hold. Squeezing tightly as Anger continued to crawl towards the newcomer. "Get out of here!" Happiness yelled placing his feet on the ground as he began to lift up Anger's upper body from the ground so he couldn't crawl any closer. Bending his brother's back to prevent him from knocking him over too easily.

Lust/Sadness
Jet Jet Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu PlusUltra PlusUltra

Lust simply watched as more and more of his fellow comrades showed up to essentially eliminate the sniper. He couldn't help but chuckle as one even stood in the way to stop incoming paintballs from eliminating the poor sniper. He would certainly have to thank the brown haired boy later after this was all over. He had saved his meal after all and sadly Lust wasn't big on sharing such a tasty treat that he had longed searched for. One that thought it smart to talk down towards him. Oh goodness he could feel his body just itching to take a bit out of the green haired boy, but managed to keep his cool. “It seems our lovely teammates are about to kill each other over who gets to play with you first my dearest darling.” Lust said chuckling to himself as he walked passed his teammates not really even batting an eye towards them. His voice seemed a bit shaky with anticipation but overall kept it's smoothness as he glared at him while his brother continued to sit on top of him. While he had plenty of delicious looking people here sadly attacking a teammate wasn’t really something he was suppose to do, and he had forever been searching for this dear sniper for an eternity now. To let someone just come in and whisk away his new playmate? As if he’d allow such a thing. It was tasteful, however, to those just showing up to get a front row seat to his little show he was about to put on. “Apologies darlings. Maybe if you had gotten hear a tad sooner perhaps maybe this delicious meal would have been yours, but alas, he's mine." As if in an instant Lust’s casual walk turned into an immediate sprint, his physical features and expressions leaked with libido. “Out of the way Sadness!” Lust shouted as he launched himself into the air. He paint covered his fist targeting the headband that the sniper had been wearing. As ordered Sadness quickly rolled off of Dai and oddly enough kept rolling over to where he was just in front of Brady. Looking up at him as he laid flat on his back before sliding his hands under his head to use them as a pillow. “Sorry about this. Finders keepers is the game right? Lust and I found him first so technically he’s ours.....or for better speaking he belongs to Lust right now.” Sadness said as he looked up at Brady not really caring if the boy would follow the game rules. Hopefully Lust could end this quickly before things got even more out of hand as they already were.​

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto

Dai smiled when Brady blocked the paint-balls. That's good. Much easier then testing his strength against whatever Sadness was, as he had been planning to use the clone to block the paint. Of course he was still in the woods on this one. He kept a close eye on all of the yellow team members, and as soon as Lust ran towards him and Sadness rolled off of him he pulled his legs in to kick Lust with the power of both feet as he came into range, and more importantly, tried to look him in the eyes, as to get him with his quirk. He just hoped that, after hearing Sadness's words that he would keep Brady and the other girl away for now because one-on-one he could handle, but not three, or four-on-one.

Location: WCA Green team starting building 5th floor (near a window)

Kenko Karada
Tags: Kimona Kimona Mistahh Mistahh CapRock CapRock

Kenko stops the shaking but keeps giving a long stare to the hostage before doing the same to Junsui grumbling for a few moments, rolling her eyes and a letting out a long exacerbated "Fiiiiiiine!" tossing the hostage under the arm and turning fully back to Junsui and looking him over a bit confused when looking to them as there seems to be some blood on her hands from the metal cutting and tearing with the force being used on her climb "Oh right...metals sharper than stone" turning the free one over a few times before wiping them on her shirt "They're going to be fine, just need to up my diet i guess, hopefully, school has some food after this..hmm but i guess they did say no harming them..during the test" a flash of realisation in her eyes and then a wide grin behind her mask "Well now want to get back to the exit? I guess it was a bit bumpy but...hmm maybe a faster way?" looking out of the window to a long wire aerial of sorts strutting out from the top of the large bunker, there seemed to be some deep thought going on behind the eyes now as she looks to it, and then the ground spitballing the angles before firmly nodding in resolution "Well...maybe with a assisted landing?...though going to need a hand free for it" gesturing out to the second tallest structure and the aerial "If you feel you can hold on? Because it's going to be a fun ride with less smashing....or more smashing if we go the boring way we came up...up to you i guess" shrugging as she waits for the boys response.

Last edited:

Kerberosa Angelos
Tags: Kimona Kimona Jet Jet Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh

Glaring at the boy who blocked her shots their eyes turn almost animalistic for a moment, the left has changed to a more golden slitted appearance at this point, a half-clenched snarl with clenched teeth and raising her arm as if about to cut down straight on the entire group of them.....only to be stopped by her right arm clutching onto it. "He...is to not escape. But i suppose we can...indulge you, Everyone one else can Cover his exits while you have this little duel if you must but should he raise a hand to any other team member during this merciful courtesy, will be the last time he has hands" keeping the glare as she pulls the arm back down into position and attempts to focus on her breathing and mindset, she was getting worked up from the previous conflict and the mutation was moving too fast...burn the feelings away, focus on something else. The girl continued to try and compose herself and have the mutations retreat back towards her arm as she steps back to prevent an escape, though putting on the appearance of ready to fight she was anything but, at least not if she wanted to keep the reigns on her quirk and not slaughter the lot of them.

While all this action was hapoening it was easy to forget one teams was down a member who had simply decided to watch and only actully participate if she saw a foe that was easy pickings that wouldn't fight back. Thus far no such events had happened so mio had relaxed during the test. She was sure her team would carry her to a massing grade if only barely it wasn't like this school had any real standards. Still even this had gotten dull and Mio had decided to nap on the roof some, just a small few minute power nap as she doubted her team needed her and she wasn't even bothering to try to finish the test.

When Mio had woken up from the power nap she found little had changed though she had doubted anything would at least in the building fight. Looking to the tower she could see some movement so someone was up there that was good for them it meant in time the test would be over. With that knowledge mio laid back diwn for another power nap if she was needed somone could come find her otherwise she had little intention of actully fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back