• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Willow Creek Academy (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise L3n L3n lost city lost city

She looks Kiseki the same smiling face "Oh don't worry its fine, just silly lewd things like that are never ok without permission right?... Besides it's not like anything is broke yet" giggling slightly as she claps her hands "Besides protecting those you like is just common sense....can't say you like them and then permit stuff like that, that would just be nonsense" nodding in response to Kansan, it really was that simple, its a shame the harlot made her hurt Kiseki's feelings but that was just more on the list for when she could get really creative, oh its going to be really fun.

"And i always look out for those i like....." the sound of the strange woman arriving just confused her "Whats a Shrek?"

07564367-5A9E-457B-B480-7CD9F5556972.jpeg
Kansan mackenzie

acts like that a very lewd thought crossed his mind. “if I keep going I wonder if I could make her- SHUT UP BODY!” He screams those thoughts away in his mind, he stops massaging her hand then mackenzie has a good idea and leans into kirai. “hey if you ever feel the urge to do things to people, just come to me and I’ll massage you if you want.” He whispers to kirai so only she can hear him, in a not at all seductive way more like a brother offering a sister a piggyback or something.

Mackenzie looks to kenko “I really like kiseki.” He blurts our without thinking his face as red as a tomato, then as he was going to try and rebound it a woman appears out of nowhere. When the woman was talking about shrek he didn’t know the meme so he just thought logically. “well no, not unless he had all his friends with him, because he never won without his friends by his side.” He says innocently remembering the movies. “hello I’m kansan mackenzie it’s nice to meet you, im Scottish like shrek.” He says with a chuckle as he extending his hand to her to shake.

L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra Zamasu Zamasu lost city lost city

Last edited:
hw5s0PA.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Zamasu Zamasu PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city : WCA AUDITORIUM

“It’s fine though, I wasn’t harmed,”she told her two protective friends. She was going to start growing her healing bandages when the male started to massage the others hand. Kirai seemed to really enjoy it. She agreed with the Kenko about protecting those who you like, but it was still a little weird to see someone protect her when she was so used to being ignored. She laughed when the male seemed to get embarrassed that he liked her out loud. She placed a hand on the males shoulder, “Awe I like you too!” She liked all her friends, why would you spend time with someone you dislike?

She looked up at the person who sat in front of her with an excited smile, and laughed a little bit at her opening question. “I think of instead of replacing each other they should just be friends. I mean they’re both cool in there own rights!”she stated happily. “I’m Kiseki by the way, what’s your name?”

nakamura ai

Location: auditorium | Interacting with: PlusUltra PlusUltra Zamasu Zamasu L3n L3n Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Ai giggled at the girl's reference of the cursed Shrek video. She wasn't surprised that the vulgar girl had referenced the video that haunted her dreams. "That video will always be a classic." she wiped a fake tear from her cheek. Ai was a rather dramatic girl who enjoyed making people laugh with her crackhead personality. Even if she disliked most people, Ai wanted to bring joy in some ways. Whether it be from laughter or helping people. "Are you guys dating?" she asked the vular girl before she turned to the ignornant girl with a shocked face.

"You don't know who Shrek is?" Ai gasped loudly and slapped her hands against her own face. "Sis, we have to show you Lord Shrek. This weekend, we're going to watch all of the movies." Did Ai make plans with a stranger? Yes, she did. Is she going to force the furry to join her? Yes, she will. "Do you have a mutant quirk or is looking like a dog your aesthetic? If so, it's awesome!"

Lastly, she turned her attention to the last two. "Aww." she cooed at their responses. They must be the innocent types. What were they doing at this school? Instead of shaking the boy's hand, Ai leaned towards them and reached over to pinch both of their faces. "You guys are so cute!" She was careful not to scratch them with her acrylic nails. Especially with the dog-like girl staring at her. She reminded Ai of a protective mother bear, and Ai wouldn't want to face her wrath.

"I'm Nakamura Ai!" she announced and sent them a wide smile as well as matching peace signs. "Please call me Ai! Let's be friends!"

"What's your guy's quirks? Also when's the assembly going to start?"
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
james "touma" tanaka

Location: auditorium | Interacting with: Mistahh Mistahh CapRock CapRock

On the other side of the room, edgy boi™ James Touma Tanaka witnessed a girl become a chair sandwich. He had taken a seat in the back of the auditorium, far away from everyone. He noticed that other edgy kids™ had sat in the back as well. Good, he thought. James wouldn't be bothered by weaklings. But alas, one of those edgy kids™ weren't as edgy™ as him and made a fool of herself.

Unlike the other boy, James didn't find it funny, instead, he found it annoying. The boy reminded James of his stupid sister with his carefree attitude and his loud laugh. God, even thinking of his perfect sister caused his blood to run hot. They were here to become villains, not to become chairs mess around. He scowled at them and harshly stood up, making a loud thump that usually attracted attention. "You are children." he spat and began to walk away.

Senor James was an edgy™ drama queen, but please don't say that to his face if you value your life. He won't hesitate to stab a bitch.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise L3n L3n Zamasu Zamasu

Kenko nods with a grin to Kansan "And that's why I like you, I think I might have had issues at first for some reason....but can't recall them anyway" shaking her head with a giggle leaning in with a tight hug as her voice becomes a whisper through the mask "But make her unhappy and I might tear you apart" letting go before laughing once more "Just kidding!".

She turns to regard the new girl more closely studying them closely "Oh sorry, not really one for gods or kings..." tilting her head curiously at the dog comments "Huh?...oh this is just a cute mask i got because of all the nasty smells in the city...I have a bunch of other adorable ones too kitty, panda, yokai, Tanuki ones too!...." clapping her hands together once more "A dog quirk would be interesting but no...I just get more benefit from things than others, making a little go a long way, so alot going even further.....but Im Kenko Karada. It is nice to meet you too!"

Kirai Kurokami

When Kansan whispered seductively into her ear, Kirai squealed out loud followed by a moan. But then the new girl asked if the two are dating. Kirai turned to her and say "We've just met, so no, we are not dating." Despite the denial, her face is visibly red. "Its not like I've already fallen in love with him or anything, you silly shit." She added, making her sound like a Tsundere. The new girl, Nakamura Ai, seems to have gathered an interest towards the group.

After she made her introduction, she then asked about their Quirks. Kenko went first, but she didn't state her Quirk. This gave Kirai an opportunity to give her revenge for hurting her wrist. "Well its nice to meet you, Ai." Kirai says in a friendly manner "I'm Kirai Kurokami, and my Quirk does...THIS!" She quickly turns to Kenko with a psychotic smile and her eyes turn red, activating her Quirk. Upon activation, Kenko is quickly on invsibile black fire, immediatley burning, and I'm not kidding, her clothes off.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR HURTING ME, BITCH! WAHOHOHOHOHOHO~!" She laughs.

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city

Kenko Karada

The girl seems to react the moment they see it, the distortion of heat diving straight through it, vanishing from the seat before the others can react with hand clasped around Kirai's head only for it to smash straight into the floor cracking the wood into splinters, her coat still smouldering showing a several layers below slowing the flames progress through the thick layers, as it falls away as it seems to show burnt skin below with an absurd amount of muscle and a furious look on the girls face with predatory eyes. All others bashed to the side as she pursued her only target. The hand compressing around their skull as the pressure builds snarling away. The force starting slow cracking noises as the fire carries on, the free hand raised ready to bring down and pierce straight through them if the force of compression on their skull doesn't crack that open first with wounds were the fingers are digging into their face.

"YOUR WERE WARNED!...SHUT THAT CRAP DOWN...NO EXCEPTIONS!...ILL PAINT THESE HALLS WITH YOU!"

The radiating aura of aggression and wrath is out in full force and primal, the girl made a mistake on several counts and if someone doesn't step in its clear it's going to cost them their life if the shattered floor is any indication. Time seems to slow down as the hand starts to descend like a clock ticking down the shorter girls final moments.

Last edited:
6028937F-9CC1-4E60-A300-C33EA4D2BF29.jpeg
kansan mackenzie

L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra Zamasu Zamasu

kansan blushes furiously when kiseki says she likes him too and puts grabs his arm, the feeling of her hand was soft and tender. He remembers now when he moved her arm how soft and indescribable her arms felt. His heart thobs viciously and his temples pulse hard enough for him to hear what’s going on inside himself, his whole body gets unbearably hot as his mouth becomes dry. “wha- ah thhhank you...OH YEA speaking of liking people I can tell you what Junsui said to me earlier now if you want.” The young boy says very nervously but he brought it up now so he didn’t forget again, he wanted to keep his word no matter what. like his life depended on it, But especially with his friends he wanted them to trust him no matter what.

mackenzie wonders why kirai shuttered at his words he didn’t try to say it seductively at all. He doesn’t blush when the girl asks if him and kirai are dating. “No we are not, we are very good friends she was hurt and I wanted to help.” He says with a smile, he gently pats the place he massaged. “oi your ok right, no more pain?” He asks kirai seriously and caringly, he’s open to manipulation and can be tricked by kirai... as long as it’s believable. He sees her blushing again and acting like she likes him, like a tsundere. “CMON GET HER SHES OURS... she’s not mine and she’s not nobody else’s she’s her own person shut up.” He thinks to himself.

when kenko hugs and threatens him he holds on a bit longer. “I would never hurt her, or you.” He says to her at the same tone as her.

mackenzie saw and felt the bad energy coming off kirai and tries to react but kenko does first Mackenzie charges his left leg, Mackenzie pushes kiseki away with his hand so she wouldn’t be hurt. He didn’t do it hard enough for them to fall or get hurt, just enough to get her away.

Mackenzie after the charge time is up he dashes takling and grabbing (hugging) kenko’s arms making them pinned to her sides, due to the rush he miscalculated the amount he needed so they head for the wall. kansan flips their position and takes the blow and they flop to the ground and mackenzie is no longer holding her as tightly. “I WONT hurt you please I’ll buy you new clothes I promise, it’s not worth it cmon please don’t throw your future away for something so...ok it is big and you have a right to but still please don’t make kiseki UNHAPPY.” He emphasises the unhappy part because she said the same to him, but wether she was really joking or not he couldn’t tell. He pleads with her in slight pain then he lets her go knowing he couldn’t hold her anylonger without hurting her in someway.

Last edited:
nakamura ai

Location: auditorium | Interacting with: PlusUltra PlusUltra Zamasu Zamasu L3n L3n Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Ai cooed once more, patting Kenko on the head. She thought they were going to get along very well, especially since it seems that they both enjoy girly things. “You’re cute too!”

It happened in the blink of an eye, it seemed. One moment they were talking about Shrek then Kirai was tackled to floor by a raging Kenko. Perhaps Kenko wasn’t as cute as Ai thought.

“Holy shit I’m surrounded by dangerous insane people. What have I gotten myself into?” Ai gulped as she stared at the fight with wide, terrified eyes. The girl needed to make allies, before she was the one being attacked. Despite having a strong mind control quirk, Ai was weak physically. If someone with a strong mind canceled out her quirk, Ai had no means to protect herself.

“I cant believe I’m doing this.” Ai muttered to herself. She slipped off her jacket to allow her arms to show. Her quirk allowed her to release pheromones that would temporarily make people fall in love with her, romantically or plantonically, and they would do anything to please her. Her quirk relied on the senses: they usually always smelled her pretty quirk, saw her pretty face, and heard pretty words. If she needed to make it stronger, touching them and/or kissing them was the last step. If someone could withstand all those attacks on the senses then Ai was screwed. It was the perfect quirk for a thief.

She walked up to Kenko and placed a hand on Kenko’s bare skin. “Can you please let her go?”
code by Ri.a

Kenko Karada

Her arm stops at Kansans words and her grip stops compressing for several moments as if considering it, the growing continuing for a moment before she actually starts to relent "You are alive....because of him, nothing more...." yet just as she's about to to let go the feeling of adoration fills her mind confusing her, a strange sensation of friendship......

The girls eyes widened suddenly and roars, SHE WOULD NOT BE MANIPULATED! She wanted to make them happy...SHE WANTED TO TEAR THEM APART! Her head turning to the source tracking the weird patterns in the air "OH ANYTHING TO PLEASE YOU...HERE...TAKE HER!!" and with force spins launching the downed girl at Ai with force, likely having them barrel over several chairs as the two connect though falling to the side afterward due to Kansans hold "GOT WHAT YOU WANTED?! YOUR MY FRIEND.....BUT I DONT SEE WHY! YOUR TRYING TO CONTROL ME!" Shaking her head violently trying to clear the sensations "No...Nobody gets in my head...nobody!.....grrr" striking herself several times in the head trying to clear the feeling causing her head to bleed, though at least the pain seems to focus her though she is breathing heavily.

Kirai Kurokami

Kirai felt a hard pain when she was slammed onto floor, forcing her to shut her eyes. "Oh wow, she's strong." Kirai thought as she felt the pressure of Kenko's grip crushing her skull, but not until Kansan intervenes. Kirai gasps for air before letting out a big smile and say "Holy shit, what strength! You could easily tear someone's **** with it!"

Just then, Ai activated her Quirk, mesmerizing Kenko. Kirai would then be thrown at Ai and they rolled over to a bunch of chairs until they stopped. Kirai ended up being on top of Ai, her head buried in between her assets. Kirai gets her head off and looks at Ai and say "...You're cute."

L3n L3n Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city

74F08D13-1E70-4764-B292-D50C6F0BA7F0.jpeg

kansan mackenzie

kansan sighs with relief and holds his side because of the pain and drags his left leg as he walks a couple steps, then a weird aroma filled the air it wasn’t stronger than the pulsing pain in his body but he noticed it. When kenko jumped on the other girl shaking and acting weird he grabs her hand then he realizes that the aroma was stronger the closer he got to the new girl. Then kirai joins in and mackenzie rolls his eyes, he lets kenko’s hand go and limps to the new girl naka.

mackenzie grabs her and picks her up from the ground. “If your the one doing this please stop it’s all ok now.”

AN66SAyoP9O7oB6VtoFlGRye41LP-uA7YsIuYWdV9w=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Zamasu Zamasu PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city : WCA AUDITORIUM

It all seemed to happen at once. One moment was sweet and peaceful as they talked about Shrek and how they were friends. The next moment they were burning, tackling, manipulating, and hurting each other. What had she gotten herself into? She remembered getting lightly shoved to the side by Kansan, but other than that she wasn’t involved the action. Everything was happening so fast she didn’t have time to react.

She listened as her male friend tried to reason with Kenko, and something he mentioned at the end didn’t sit well with her. Kenko should not want to hurt Kirai because she’s a person, not because it would make herself unhappy. Kiseki couldnt help but feel guilty about the situation. It felt like the whole train of events wouldn’t of happened if she wasn’t there. She rushed to Kenkos side when she started to hit herself, and she lightly grabbed the others hands to try to prevent anymore damage. She simultaneously grew bandages out of her forearm and willed them to wrap around the others head. “Hey, it’s okay you’re safe now,”she spoke to the girl in a comforting voice. “She’s out of your head,”she offered the other a small smile. She wasn’t happy, but she knew how to set her emotions aside for others. Speaking of others Kiseki turned her head to the new girl, Kirai, and Kansan. “I’ll be right over there to heal you guys!”she called over when she noticed a few injuries.

nakamura ai

The thief’s eyes widened at Kenko began to freak out. “Holy fuc-“ Ai was, very rudely may i add, interrupted by Kenko throwing Kirai into her. She let out a scream as both she and Kirai resembled tumbleweeds.

Why did Kenko freak out? Her quirk is supposed to give people a sense of attachment and relaxation. There’s no way that Kenko would - oh. Ai began to theorize why Kenko reacted the way she did. Her vision became foggy when she realized that Kenko was familar with the feeling of mind control. Wow, Ai really did belong at this school after all. Especially since Ai couldn’t turn her quirk off. Kenko would suffering at a while, probably around six minutes or so.

She was interrupted once more, this time very inappropriately, by feeling something on her chest. Kirai, Ai had completely forgotten about her and her quirk. It would be a miracle Kirai wasn’t affected by her quirk. Kirai was looking at her, on top of her and probably overwhelmed by her quirk’s smell. She tried to lightly nudge the girl off her and tried to sit up, wincing when she felt pain in her left shoulder and left rib as well as a nasty scratch on her arm. “Probably deserve it.” Looking at Kirai, Ai checked if she had any injuries. “Are you okay? You didn’t get hurt did you?” Ai softly grabbed Kirai’s face, moving it around as she looked.

Ai flopped back onto the ground, not caring if Kirai had gotten off her, and closed her eyes to concentrate. “I’m trying.” she hissed at Kansan when he approached her. “But I’m too goddamn worried about Kenko and I can’t concentrate!” She needed to calm down, and fast, or she wouldn’t be able to control her quirk. Ai began to take deep breaths. “Is Kenko okay?”

code by Ri.a

Kenko Karada
Tags: L3n L3n

She stops at the touch of Kiseki breathing heavily and trying to compose herself, going to replace her hood which isn't there. Several burns can be seen all down her arms from the initial attack with elements of her clothing that remained somewhat fused to the skin still smouldering, yet beyond that now she is closer she can also see a myriad of other cuts and scrapes, some of which seem to have been stretched with age. As the girl slowly calms she keeps her head down for a few moments before turning to Kiseki, her free hand idly plucking away the fused cloth as it peels off, her eyes look her over before a form of shame and frustration mixed with anger returns but far more controlled and directed inwards.

"...I cant...nobody is allowed in my head but me...but....I am sorry for upsetting you. You can run away if you want" there is a soft dripping from her head as she sits on the floor, the stream of red down her face across her eyes and to the ground in soft drips, looking across to the remains of her coat as well and clutching it tightly "I...Cant repair this...." the coat had been with her for years, back from when it drowned her to her ankles, kept her warm and protected, but now it was gone. She wanted it back...but she wouldn't get it, all she could keep were memories of fleeting pleasure after all. Throwing the scraps off to the side "Go fix them, thats what you want to do....." her voice quiet and soft with the cheer from before had vanished.

Kansan looks down to the aroma girl. “oi im not mind controled like the rest please don’t snap at me, I won’t serve yo- I’m sorry that wasn’t good, yes she’s ok. She’s sad but ok.” he sighs. “CUSS HER OUT SHE TOTLLY RUINED OUR HELPING SHE MADE IT WORSE!” He sakes those thoughts away and bends down to her “your heart was in the right place thank you I’m assuming you were helping, Do you want me to help you up? Assuming you don’t have a certain someone hanging on you that is.” He says with a chuckle extending his hand to her.

After this he limps as straight as he can to avoid any detection from kiseki over to the green singed coat. He collapses next to kenko then just stays there. “oi im Sorry about your coat, is there anything I can do to make you feel better? It looked worn so I doubt I could buy a replacement, what if I bought you dinner any restaurant you want within reason and you can eat there... alone or with me or the rest of the gang your choice.” He says remembering her love for food, that might cheer her up.

Kirai Kurokami

"I think I'm dying...I'm afraid to die..." Kirai responded to Ai's question. One could tell by her eyes that she needs help. "When will the orientation start? We don't know, but let's blame them for letting us wait this long." Kirai says with a deathly smile "My brain hurts like its being finely grated. That girl's grip could have killed me."

When Ai placed her hand on her face, Kirai felt warmth from her palm. " I don't know what this is, but I'll roll with it." She says.

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise PlusUltra PlusUltra L3n L3n lost city lost city

nakamura ai

Ai studied Kirai. It seemed that she wasn’t affected, honestly Ai couldn’t tell and that worried her. “If you’re okay, can you get off me? I think I seriously injured a rib.” The girl nudged her once more. If she didn’t get off, Ai was also worried about how Kirai would react to her unpredictable quirk. Especially since Kirai was a little bonkers to begin with.

“I need to apologize.” Ai muttered to herself after Kansan walked away. She rejected his help, wanting to lay down for a bit longer. First day of school and Ai had accidentally made a potential enemy. Either she had to fix it or find someone to protect her.

“At least we’re still alive.” Ai sent Kirai a weak smile. “Oh I’m bleeding.” She scrunched up her nose at the sight of the nasty scratch on her arm. It almost went from her elbow to her wrist. “Definitely going to need stitches. Can you stand up Kirari, or at least move?”

code by Ri.a

Kirai Kurokami

Kirai complies to what Ai asked. She slowly gets off of her, holding her head, and then surely, she stands up. "Shit...it hurt so much." Kirai says as she cringes at the pain "This pain made me felt like I remembered something but could not recall. Oh shit, its getting worse. I feel like I'm going back to myself before I was taken a dose of that- ah! Never mind, just give me help."

L3n L3n Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto
Tags: Vsland Vsland Mistahh Mistahh

Dai nods. "I agree. We should head in and get some seats." He agrees with her. When Tsukiko finally stands up straight, Dai rolls his shoulders and neck. It was nice to have the weight gone. Dai glances at Tsukiko when he asks the question and smiled, "You can expect a lot. after all, Mr. Ito is known to be good at choosing good staff." He starts to explain, gesturing with his hands as he heads for a row of seats with free spots. "After all, he has helped create some of the greatest of this generation." he starts to explain, intentionally leaving out the word villains for the sake of security as he carefully moves through people to the middle where three chairs were available. "And you might have even heard of some of them, even if no one else has." he smiles after all villains knew other villains, and only a good villain avoids the public eye. Dai takes the furthest seat and brushes his pants off, looking up ahead. There were some of the teachers and the principal. He smiled. His mood was quickly ruined as his attention was drawn by some girls towards the front. His happy smile quickly turns into displeasure and disappointment. He was greatly displeased at the behavior by these students and didn't think highly of them in the slightest. They weren't befitting to be great villains like him, he could tell. If they did get in, and make it through the three years, he really hoped the teachers could remold them, because that kind of behavior just wasn't decent. Of course, regardless he would have to get them on his side, how annoying. He pushed his sunglasses up, turning his attention away from them, He could worry about that later. After a moment or two longer he saw the principal get up. It was finally time. He listened to him closely.

d3050befbd6f751c23376e317aca1730b7466893r1-1024-967v2_hq.jpg

Tadaomi Hashimoto
Tags:

The male was sitting in his seat, fiddling with some metal in his hands, safety glasses over his eyes as usual If he wanted to he would probably be amazing in the support class, but that wasn't him. The villain's course is what he really wanted. He was carving the metal, and turning it into something pretty cool. His skateboard was leaned up againd his chair as he sat towards the back of the room, and pretty much ignored those around him until he heard the voice echo through the room. He looked up, his lips creacking into a smile, finally, it was time for the test.

181d1170665a4e74f531623da5929b2c.jpg

Arihito Yamauchi
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Arihito smiled, watching the girl head off, before pushing up his glasses, looking at his clipboard before he sighs. There was still so much to be done. But that could wait. He glanced back at the rolled-n stage before heading over to it. Smiling as he greets Ito and Ms Kato, before going to take a seat next to Mr. Johnson, nodding in agreement with Mr. Ito's words. He went to move the chair next to Mr Johnson, when it shattered, "Whoops." he chuckles sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head, "I guess I'll be sitting on the floor," He jokes with a small laugh. In another moment he started to make himself comfortable on the floor, after pushing pits of broken metal out of the way. He could have just pulled another chair over, but this was just the way he was. He listened asIto fnally went to speak, shaking his head, with a smile, as he was asked the question. He couldn't add anything to it.

Upon hearing the question, after greeting Mr. Yamuchi, he didn't even turn to face Johnson, still looking over the students. "All of them." he says, "every single one." He smiles, Umeko nodding with him, smiling. Just like every year, he would turn them all into villains. Of course, there were always a few, Accidents with the rotten buds, but that was alright. After all, rotten buds needed to be cut off the flower before they infected the whole plant. It had only been a few minutes since the room started to fill with students when his sure and pleased look turned to minor displeasure as some of the students started to fight. It looks like they had more rotten buds then usually this year. Hopefully, they could nurse them back to health, but if they couldn't, sacrifices would need to be made. The man glanced at his watch, it was time. He stood up and headed to the microphone, tapping it, "Everyone settle down, or you can leave now." He says as the students quiet down.

"Hello Young Students."

Masashi Ito began, from the front of the Auditorium and at the center of the stage. "I Would first like to thank you for showing up to the Entrance exam in general, as it pleases be to see so many bright young faces aspiring to be heroes and those who want to work in other fields." He begins with a friendly smile, "I look forward to seeing all of you at the entrance ceremony in the coming weeks after the exam, and wish you all luck in the exam." he was wearing a black suit with black gloves, his hair pulled onto his right shoulder where it barely managed to sit, some at the back falling due to it barely being long enough for him to actually do this with. Ms Kato a few steps behind him. "Once you are done in here listening to me you will have to go to your assigned room and take the written exam for a while, which will count to half of your grade in the entrance exam, and any questions you have you can ask the assigned teacher." he starts to explain, "From there you all will be sent to different exam areas depending on your wanted course in the coming year." He continues, "There you will take a practical exam and the exam will be explained by the assigned teacher." He adds, "Any questions about the exam can be asked there, and then you all get to go home!" He finishes with a chirp. "We will try to get the results to you in a timely fashion." He adds, his hands behind his back as he looks around at all of them. He then turns to look at the other teachers, "If you have anything you would like to add or say, feel free to do so now, I don't really mind and would appreciate it." He says. "Of course it's not really needed either, so if none of you have anything to say, then i'll wrap this up". The teachers on stage politely refuse one by one as he looks at each of them, and he finally looks to Ms. Kato, who shakes her head, "No thanks, I think you said everything already." she smiles. Masashi nods before turning back to the room, clapping his hands once,

"Well that's all I have to say then, get going to your tests, and I wish you good luck!!"
He says with a smile and a small wave.​

44760e9a0f0a78c7113dd9eb072995f4.png

Umeko Kato
Tags:

((For the Written test, we will be skipping past it, but you can have your students heading to and from them if you want, just skim over the actual written part basically.))

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Kenko looks to the scraps once more "It won't bring it back, but i would appreciate that thank you" she seems to give him a look and faint smile before hugging her knees slightly the teachers droning a muffled background noise as she sits in thought and mourning of the cherished garment and day so far. So many memories over the years, few of them pleasant but still tied to one of the few things she could call her own that had now gone up in flames.

Pulling over her bag from before she simply sits there comfort eating from the contents, its not like she actually had a change of clothes so, for now, this is how she would be taking the test.

Last edited:
hw5s0PA.jpg

“I don’t want to leave you,”Kiseki frowned as she grew more bandages from her thigh to wrap around the girls arms as she noticed the burns. She took out one of her hidden pairs of scissors and snipped off her wrap. “I’ll be right back, and I’m really sorry about your coat.. it looked like it meant a lot to you,”she said quieter.

After that she stood up and made her way to Kirai and Ai and crouched down next to them to examine their bodies. She started to grow bandages out of palms to wrap around Kirai’s head, and the others arm. Once she accomplished that she cut them off of herself. “It should take about three minutes for all of you to be healed completely, I’m sorry for the wait,”she told them with a small smile. Cuts like Ai’s was easy, even if it were deep. Burns however had a lot more tissue structure messed up so it took awhile to restore that. But by far the worst injury to heal today was Kirai’s fractured skull. Healing bone damage always took a lot, and that plus the other two people and the five puncture wounds on Kirai’s head was a lot to shorten. Her body felt a lot more sluggish now.

She made her way back over to Kenko as normally peppy as possible. “Hey, did you get hurt as well?”she asked Kansan as she noticed him talking to her female friend. “It’s better to let me know now so you aren’t hindered in the test,”she informed. She looked back to her female friend as she sat down and she noticed her ruined clothing. “Hey, if you want you can wear my clothes,”she offered innocently. “I have clothes underneath,”she added in case someone thought she just offered to strip. She had shorts and a tank top underneath her skirt and frilly top so she would be fine. Especially in the hot weather today. After a few moments she noticed the principal stand up and start his speech. She’d listen quietly and respectfully as she soaked up the information.

Raven 1.png
Chairry Raven Palmer
Mentioning: Mistahh Mistahh 's Junsui Zamasu Zamasu 's Kirai PlusUltra PlusUltra 's kenko lost city lost city 's James

Raven stood perfectly still, crossed arms and a reddening face as the boy proceeded to laugh for what felt like an hour to her. If looks could kill he’d be 6 feet under right now, but alas, they did not. Keep it to yourself, she thought, he only does it to get a reaction from you. She winced upon hearing the nickname, but otherwise kept a straight face throughout the whole ordeal, even answering his question about the seat calmly:

“Be my guest.” As he introduced himself, she added: “And since you seem intent on calling me that regardless of my name, I’ll leave the introductions at that.” And when prompted about 'chairishing' moments: “And I hope you flunk. Now get lo-“

At that point, Raven picked up something just to the side of them; some other applicants seemed to eager to beat the brains out of each other to even wait for the test to start. Raven lifted an eyebrow and examined the scene closely, trying to make out their quirks and strengths. Somewhere along that time, some boy walked up to her an Junsui and made a snarky comment. Raven dismissed him with a wave from her hand and, without moving her eyes from the fight, added:

“Shoo, boy, I’m not interested.”

Her attention could now return Back at the fight. Did that girl with the flu mask burn herself when using her quirk? No, it seemed like it was something directed at her from the black-haired girl, but she wasn’t sure how. Whatever it was, it seemed dangerous and she wanted to find out more about it…. But coming anywhere near that screeching animal of a girl didn’t seem like a price she was willing to pay for the information. That being said, she might extract something from her opponent, so Raven set that as her next objective.

After that ended, Raven watched carefully the instructions without ever taking a seat herself. She snickered as she heard the optimistic comments amidst the rabble of wild animals that were this test’s applicants but otherwise kept quiet and emotionless until the end. After that, she headed directly towards the assigned room without checking if Junsui or anyone else followed her, took the test without much difficulty, and finally requested to be taken towards the practical test for the hero school.

763D7F1E-DB9E-4DEB-9662-9DF454BD67FF.jpeg

Kansan Mackenzie

Kansan stays collapsed on the ground then as he hears footsteps he sits up fighting the pain, he sees kiseki and hears listens to her intently trying his best to look casual. When kiseki offers her clothes he gets the same idea. “Yea me too, if it helps my lacket has been through a war you can have it if you want.” He says in unison with kiseki, Then he looks to kiseki as she offers to heal him. He doesn’t notice her feeling sluggish due to him not knowing her well enough and her hiding it successfully.

ummm only if it doesn’t cost you anything, I think that healing drains you of something but... I’ll trust you if you say your ok, PLEASE don’t make yourself hurt or exhausted for my sake. same to you I want to see you in class so I don’t want you hindered in the test, if you are exhausted or hurt I’ll just have to get hurt again helping you out just so you know.” He says concerned for her more than he wants the pulsing pain in his body to stop, but he says the last part playfully sending a wink to kiseki. He was too much in pain to really care what he was doing or the conciseness but he meant it to be reassuringly not flirtatiously. (Evil kansan might make a slight appearance)

is kirai ok?” He says concerned.

.......YES I CAN SQUEZE THROUGH A LIL FINALLY.” He thinks and weakly fights those thoughts away.

Mackenzie listens to the principal intently and respectfully through the pain the best he can.

L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back