• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Willow Creek Academy (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hw5s0PA.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh @Toivoajarakkaus : WCA
When the other told her thank you she replied with a simple, “No problem.” For awhile she was just quietly listening to them talk amongst themselves. She listened intently as Kenko talked about her quirk, and she took note of what the other wanted to be called. Both of her friends had really cool quirks. Could she really compare to them? She decided to put those thoughts to the back of her mind. You couldn’t solve anything with self pity and being stuck in your own head.

She chuckled at Junsui’s Spanish. Did she understand what he said? Of course not, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t cool to listen to. She wouldn’t mind hearing the guy talk all day. Speaking of talking her attention was grabbed once again by the male beside her. “Of course I wouldn’t mind! And you don’t need to ask me,”she laughed as she wasn’t the group leader. “My favorite color would have to be light purples,”she replied as she folded her hands together on her lap. She wasn’t really sure what to do with them. “What about yours Kansan?”she asked with a sweet smile.

Raven Palmer
Raven smirked and let out a satisfied hum as the staff member scolded her in a friendly manner. She let him go last her, then spun around her heel and followed after his lead. When he warned about sneaking, she replied:
“Keeping an eye on me? How flattering.”
When Raven reached the auditorium, Raven walked right past the staff member with a wave, adding:
“Don’t worry. I either do something perfectly or not at all.”
Raven entered the auditorium and screened the room for anything of interest; she batted an eye at the teacher's, keeping her sight at the massive muscular man at the back, but ultimately lost interest in them for the time being.
Raven then set her sights at the boy leaning in the back. His body language told her he could be a nuisance in her school life and she decided to go check it herself. She reached a chair near him and leaned over it, balancing herself atop the back of the chair with her feet dangling above the ground.
“Hey.” She called for him, glaring at the cellphone as if to command him to put it down. “Too cool to sit, are you?” She added sarcastically.

Kimona Kimona Mistahh Mistahh

Last edited:
Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

As Junsui texted his friends he found himself missing them more than he had expected. This was generally the only time where they were separated. It was bound to happen eventually with having to take up the legacy his family lineage has strived hard to establish, but nevertheless, it seemed as if even greatness came with it’s own drawbacks. While his face was showing a bit of sadness it was always hard to tell what he was thinking as his face was always the same. Bland and boring such as most of his life outside of his thievery. His attention snapped back into his current reality as the sound of a voice brought him the image of a black haired girl who was giving his phone quite the look. Junsui decided a little fun was in order. Having already met a few of his other classmates he had expected this one to be just as entertaining as the rest. Though hopefully he didn’t get the bad vibe he had received from one of the other students.

“Aww aren't you just so adorable.” Junsui said leaning over as he bent down to make direct eye contact with the young girl. “If you wanted my number all a beautiful young lady like yourself had to do is ask." Junsui said as he straightened back up while a little hop to it. Adding a little bit of laughter along the end of his sentence it was clear that the boy was enjoying him with his little teasing. “As to answer your question in all seriousness I find it more comfortable to be on my feet. I don’t like sitting down for long periods of time as it just gets too boring. Besides what if the big bad scwry villains come by? Always gotta have an escape route.” Junsui said delivering a little wink before bravely placing his hand on top of the girl’s head. Delivering a small amount of patting as he looked down at her. Junsui was well aware of the villians that surrounded him, but he was uncertain if the female was apart of the Hero course. Though even if she was or was not he couldn’t help but mess with her. Figure out what kind of person she was, and hopefully not lose his hand in the process of his little head pats.

CapRock CapRock

602C901F-D77A-47E7-9FD3-4E708D5727BC.jpeg

kansan mackenzie

kansan nods as she tells her favorite color to him. “Oh that’s so cool hey did you know that purple means royalty? And white means purity? I think that really fits you, your like a combination of both, I can see why it’s your favorite.” He says happily because he gets to share some of his color knowledge with someone. Then is pleasantly surprised by her question to him.

“Well mine is green.” He unsheathes his sword a little so she can see his jade blade. “I don’t really know what green means but I still like it, this is my grandpa’s blade and I really like jade because of it and in turn I like green too. Thank you for asking, really I didn’t expect to get the question back. Not thinking bad about you at all I just didn’t expect it, it’s a pleasant surprise. I haven’t meet ANYONE like you before, how are you so kind and sweet?” He asks kindly blushing a little bit from her innocent smile.

When she puts her hands on her lap he internally freaks out. “Don’t look down, don’t look down...” He thinks to himself straining to keep his eyes on hers, but still doing it and trying his best to seem ok.“

L3n L3n

Raven 1.png
Raven Palmer
Mentioning: Mistahh Mistahh 's Junsui

Raven flinched ever so slightly at the flirt, a blank look at her face and the mouth barely open as she heard him talk. She nodded as he added the bit about sitting down and arched an eyebrow as he mentioned the 'scary villains', already in the process of putting together an answer when it happened.
Raven herself was too startled by the wink to notice his hand reaching out for her... But her eyes sure did, and quirk made it sure that the input would get a response. Just as his hand was about to touch her, Raven's head jerked backwards to avoid the contact. The movement knocked her off her delicate balance atop the chair's back and made her slid towards the seat, causing the metallic chair to fold in half as her butt made contact with the middle section. In a fraction of a second, the young girl disappeared into the chair with a muffled gasp.
But that wasn't the end of Raven Palmer yet.
Just as Raven's quirk had brought her into that situation, it would also get her out of it. As the chair (carrying her inside it) began to topple, she reached out for the floor with her hands to gain a footing, then placed her feet on the ground and lifted her upper body back up as gracefully as humanly possible. In the meantime, she also picked up the chair that popped out of her behind and placed it before her. Like a cat who just fell off the top of the fridge, she was doing her best attempt to pretend that the whole movement was fully intentional, even going as far as to add:

"Hmpf. I'll only let the likes of you touch me when hell freezes over, honey." That last bit was added in English as a last effort to try and come out on top of that madness.

Alexandra was a little late, for her first day thanks to a few people harassing her. The police it seemed had a special warrant out to bug her anytime they saw her. Alexandra knew why they did it, she knew it was harassment ordered by those on high to make sure that she and her family knew their place. Her father had been a political figure, someone with power and influence, and now he was nothing thanks to the corruption that was all around the system. Still there was nothing that Alexandra could do except wait and work hard, she would become a hero and rise up the ranks then expose those that had wronged her and other innocent people. It was not normal justice, but well not all villains did their crimes in plain view of everyone, like those heroes fought. That was at least what Alexandra dreamed to do, yet it would likely be hard to rise up any ranks given what they had done to her mother, a simi popular hero now way at the bottom unable to ever rise up again. That was why she was coming to this shitty hero school, instead of going to someplace decent. Still it was a hero academy and would get her foot in the door even with everyone against her. Alexandra would one day show people a justice they needed and didn't know they did, a justice that would likely never be seen. That was of course for another day, a day when she wasn't just a student, for now she needed to just focus on trying to live a normal life or as normal as someone trying to be a hero could be.

Alexandra would arrive at the school and have to walk by others, looking them over she could tell this place really was the last option for those that wanted to be a hero. Some part of Alexandra thought some of these people hardly looked the kind to become heroes, they seemed more like villains in waiting. Still the one that looked like a demon should not throw judge others, she looked like a literal embodiment of evil. Still it was a nagging feeling just from seeing so many that just seemed to be less than moral hanging about, still they all at least claimed to want to be heroes. Heading to the auditorium Alexandra found the place rather crowded with rather dubious looking people, kinds she didn't want to be around. Looking up Alexandra saw the rafters were decently wide and could fit a person on them, and the looked stable enough. Alexandra didn't plan to stand out , but well it was either the rafters or the shitty chairs with the less than upstanding people that were about, the choice was obvious. Alexandra crouched down and her wings folded out, then she jumped up using her wings to boots how far she could go, as there was far to little room for her to fly, given her lack of skill with it. Alexandra would grab one of the rafters and with another flap she would manage to get onto it and sit down with a decent level of comfort. when she was young Alexandra had thought she would never be able to use her wings, thinking them fully vestigial, but with some secret training she had found with some effort she could use them in a limited capacity.

hw5s0PA.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise : WCA AUDITORIUM

She tilted her head in interest as the male she was talking to spoke about the meaning of colors. It was simple little things like that that she thought was really cool to notice about people. “I don’t see how royalty fits me, but thank you for the compliment,”she gave a chuckle as she ran a hand through her hair. She went quiet again as he explained his favorite color, and her face changed to one of awe when the other flashed a little of his sword.

“Greens pretty nice too, very lively,”she added with one of her famous smiles. “Do people normally not ask you questions back?”she asked with a confused tone. She thought it was normal to exchange questions with people like a nice “how are you?” or a “how was your day?” She chuckled again when the other called her sweet. “Thank you, but I think you’re the nice one,”she said as she noticed the other was straining to look at her. Was her appearance that off putting? She believed that him still trying to maintain eye contact when it was apparently hard showed how kind the other was.

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise L3n L3n

Keeping an eye on both of her new chattings companions she remains otherwise silent for a while, her attention being drawn with an amused grin off to the chaos with the chairs to the side of the room with the unnamed students shortly before the entrance of a bat girl? The flapping of her wings spread the scent down to her of chocolate and leather, keeping her gaze focused on them for some time before turning back to the conversation closer to her.

Her interest is drawn at the mention of green, turning to Kasan as he extracts a long green blade "Green is a good colour to pick" gesturing to her own coat for a moment "Though pinks and reds do go together as well so prettily. That does look like an expensive item, however" her eyes now focused on it instead, a free hand still running over the one in her own pocket slowly before the cute candy girl pulls her attention once more as she speaks "Dresses like that.....are normally on dolls or princesses, the bandages are like a mummy....from what I recall seeing in all the movies those were meant to be royalty too right?" wanting to pull the attention of her friend back once more shifting closer to her "So how about another question? What is your favourite meal?"

Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

Junsui watched as the girl pulled back from his head pat his eyes widening as her slip up almost made him entirely lose it at first. The moment the chair folded her as if she was a cartoon character Junsui had lost his whole bearing. Every ounce of joy was expressed through his loud obnoxious laughter at the girls misfortune. The moment she tried to play it off as if it had been on accident had just made it that more entertaining for the young boy. His laughter was practically echoing through the entire auditorium most likely attracting a few pair of eyes on the two students. Eventually it was too the point that Junsui was bending over a bit in pain as he gripped his chest a bit as he began to come off his high of joy. "Oh god. My chest. I can't." He said before cutting his laughter into more of a chuckle as he started to regain his breathe. "Jesus let a chico know before you start performing your comedy routine." Junsui said letting a small bit of his Spanish come out. He could practically feel tears forming in his eyes as he quickly began to wipe them away. With the situation at hand Junsui wouldn't let this blow over as if it were nothing. He couldn't allow it as a matter of fact. Junsui starred at the girl as he needed something to refer to her by. Something simple yet aggravating. He took note of her red eyes as an idea began to form within his thoughts. "Hmm. From now on you will be....Chairry. Yeah! That's perfect!" Junsui said smiling proudly still feeling a little pain in his chest from his previous little outburst. "Gotta say I haven't laughed like that in a while. If this hero stuff doesn't work I'm sure being a comedian is right up your alley. Now I should probably take a seat before my chest gives out on me. Don't you think?" He said smirking at her before pulling up a chair of his own and plopping down in it. "So Chairry allow me to introduce myself. I am the one and only handsome Junsui Shinzo. A pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm sure we'll chairish every single moment together."

CapRock CapRock

Ninjin Abe/Tsukiko Abe
Image ss.jpg

Ninjin had rolled her eyes the moment Dai decided to join in on the little rabbit humor the white hair child had started. She could even hear a small amount of laughter coming from her own brother as her aggravation began to rise, but luckily managed to keep it under control. Ironically enough her ears picked up a faint noise. The sound of another boy who seemed to be laughing in a most obnoxious way. She was certain her brother could hear it as well, but knowing him he would most likely ignore ignore. "It seems the boys in this school tend to all share some kind of interesting humor." Truthfully she was going to say obnoxious, but that certainly wouldn't fit the proper attitude she was taught to uphold. Especially in front of someone important such as Dai. "While I love standing around as much as I love cleaning up after Tsukiko might I suggest we head to the auditorium? From what I can hear there is quite a few of our peers already in there. One in particular seems to be having a good time." Her arms unfolded themselves from behind her back as they folded themselves in the front. She looked at Tsukiko with a look of disapproval as her head slowly titled. Her red eyes glaring at him. "And Tsukiko. Could you please?" She said sternly.

Delivering a heavy sigh Tsukiko had already known what his dear sister had wanted. "Yeah....I know. Don't use people as pillows because it looks unprofessional blah blah blah" He said picking himself up off of Dai delivering a small childish pout as he began to stretch out his back. "So D. Before we head off to the auditorium I got a question. What can our family expect from this school? " Tsukiko was generally more curious for the sake of his siblings well being than his own. He had picked up the sound of a chainsaw earlier, and the noise of a boy laughing hysterically like a true maniac didn't set well with his brotherly nature. Why of course he had every bit of faith in Dai's Father when it came to hiring only the best. Sometimes the best wasn't exactly the best for others. It became clear to him the moment one his dearest sisters had run off from their beloved family. "I'm mostly hoping for soft beds and quiet roommates, but with what I'm hearing it seems I'm not gonna be the most lovable bunny brother after all. Too many loud people. Not enough patience."

Kimona Kimona

247DA6D3-EFAF-4930-94E0-05EAE58B7412.jpeg
kansan mackenzie

well your royalty to me because your like a pure maiden in fairytales like a real life princess, to me personally that’s how I would describe you as and your welcome fair maiden just something we knights like to do with princesses.” kansan says playfully in a chivalrous accent then blushes furiously when she smiles, chuckles and runs her hand through her hair, this girl was like his kryptonite everything she does made him feel like he couldn’t think straight... but he loves it. “green is a very lively color I really like it, I’m actually used to people not responding and if they did it wasn’t good. where I’m from the nice guy ALWAYS finished last so thank you so much for being such a breath of fresh air, things like this no matter how small always means the world to me. Me the nice one nononono when I look in a dictionary next to the words nice, kind and pure your picture is next to every one.” He says laughing jokingly but also seriously, he didn’t feel like he could compare with her at all. she was pure and he was trying to be pure. Kind of like someone whose naturally good at math and someone who studies hard to get to their level and it’s still a struggle. “thank you though it means alot to me, I still fight myself to be good as you’ve probably already noticed a couple times.” He says genuinely touched.

kansan looks to kenko. “thank you, I wanted to complement your jacket earlier but didn’t want to seem creepy.” He looks into her eyes and sees they are different colors. “wait a second speaking of pink your eyes are diffrent colors that’s so cool!!! are those contacts? sorry I didn’t notice earlier.” Mackenzie says to her very intrigued, then he realizes that kiseki and him were in their own little world for a second there, so he keeps quiet so kiseki can answer the woman’s question and looks at her and listening intently to what her answer is. He’s legitimately interested in her answer.

L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra

hw5s0PA.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise PlusUltra PlusUltra : WCA AUDITORIUM
Kiseki took the compliment with a slightly awkward laugh. She didn’t really like to be put on a pedestole and being compared to someone like a pure maiden was a lot to live up to. She also didn’t really like being compared to a fairytale princess as that meant she would most likely be a damsel in distress. Her flicker of hurt passed by as quick as it came however, and it was replaced by a look of happiness when her female friend jumped back into the conversation. “I really like your coat,”she beamed at the other, “especially the color of it!” She scooted her chair a little backwards so she didn’t have to keep turning her head so she could see the two of them. “And thank you two, both of you are really kind,”she stated with a smile. She liked the females reasons for connecting her to royalty, and he liked how heartfelt the male was. She was glad she made good friends already. “Why are you fighting against yourself?”she asked the male curiously when the other brought it up as she smoothed out any wrinkles in her skirt.

She turned her head in surprise when she heard Junsui burst out in laughter at a girl she hadn’t noticed before. She was happy he seemed to be meeting new people and enjoying himself. Her attention was drawn back to her female friend as the male exclaimed about her eyes. They were honestly really pretty. “My favorite meal is one I share with people I’m close to,”she smiled. She wasn’t really a picky eater. “But I do really love strawberry shortcake,”she said a little quieter than her normal speech. “What about you two?”

Kirai Kurokami

Kirai had waited for too long for the orientation to start, and as a result, she went creepily stationary. She is slouching on her chair, head facing up the ceiling with her eyes partially shut and her mouth wide open. Her mouth is full of salive topped with a seizure like foam. From the position alone, she looks like she had a seizure but with no reason whatsoever. But then somewhere within her deranged mind is a very dirty thought that she has been imagining to pass the time. it appears that whatever she has been daydreaming about was so intense she somewhat passed out.

"Ah~! K-Kirai, p-please **** me more! T-The way you s-shove that- ah! That...d...****. It feels so good! I-I think I'm about to ***! I'm...I...I'M *******! AAAAAAAAAH~<3!"

Kirai begins to gurgle all of a sudden and before you know it, she jumps up and swallows her saliva. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" She screamed like the psycho she is "Oh! **** me! I want me some flippiing ****! Ya'll bitches need some good ass kush!" She begins to speak of nonsense which greatly darkens the atmosphere. She gets her knees on top of the chair and starts slapping her face as she yells "21! 21! 21! GOD LEFT ME UNFINISHED!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK?! 21! 21! 21!" It is an outburst, she has grown impatient with the waiting game. She stops slapping her head and proceeds to rock her chair back and forth.

"BITCHES AIN'T SHIT AND I **** THEM RIGHT UP THEIR ***! BITCHES AIN'T SHIT AND I STUCK UP MY FINGER RIGHT UP THEIR ***! IT WAS A KANCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! A FUCKING KANCHOOOOOOOOOOOO! OH MY GOD I HAVE CANCEEEEEEEEEEER!!!" So...who wants to talk to her?​

13A8CCB3-273B-4C93-B509-F3D1F4BBFC4D.jpeg
kansan mackenzie
L3n L3n Zamasu Zamasu

well I still fight myself on a couple things like if I like a girl it’s hard for me not to try and treat them less than they are and be to forward.” He says straining to not look at her skirt that she’s flattening. “ take a peek no one will notic- no.” He thinks repealing those thoughts successfully. He did notice her uncomfortable look when he praised her, this made him feel a bit embarrassed for being so over the top. It wasn’t his fault actually he never had any real in person friends, so when he gets comfortable around someone or some people he tends to be over the top. “well my favorite food would have to be my dads neeps and tattis with a haggi, it’s a Scottish dish and it is delicious thank you for asking.” He says casually back replying to her.

Seeing and hearing his friend kirai go off on a rant he is apauled she would do that in public, he reaches over to her and puts a hand on her shoulder gently. “Oi kirai I’m so sorry I didn’t talk to you, I wasnt trying to ignore you. what’s your favorite color and food?” He asks kirai with slight regret with not talking to her earlier in his voice.

OI DONT TALK TO PHYCHO GIRL EVEN I DONT WANT ANY OF THAT, SHE WOULD GET YOU IN A SECOND IF YOU WERE IN A ALLEYWAY OR MAYBE EVEN IN PUBLIC STAY AWAY. she’s just a girl who needs someone to talk to that’s all.” He retorted in his mind looking at the scary drool covered face of kirai. “if you ever want to talk I’m here, just let me know.” He says to her ignoring his body and scooting his chair back to keep himself in between kirai and kiseki ready to stop her if she tried anything with kiseki.

Kansan will GLADLY interact with her.

Kirai Kurokami

When Kansan placed his hand on her shoulder, Kirai turns to him and when he asked about her favorite color and food, she say in a casual manner "I like black because it is as dark as my soul, and I love to eat *****- I mean hotdogs, yes. Big and juicy hotdogs. They are as soft and meaty like a *****, good for me to deep throat." And then after following up with a bit of silence, out of nowhere, Kirai places her two fingers up on her lips and starts sticking her tounge in and out rapidly with loud slurping noises.

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise L3n L3n Zamasu Zamasu

The tall girl keeps her gaze on him as he speaks, well her opinion had shifted quite a bit....hmm why was she annoyed at him before again? never mind likely wasn't something important "Well I am overjoyed you approve, but I don't see why it's a simple question after all" thumbing her jacket as she pulls it out slightly glancing between the two "Its no worrys, this is my favourite coat after all! and it's being my only coat is only slightly" the girl does seem to have calmed down with previous dangerous aura having washed away, looking to him happy with the heterochromatic eyes he mentioned, leaning over slightly more towards him "And Thank you, it is one of the reasons I suit pinks so well, ambers far less commonly" she stops the turning to Kiseki once more afterwards "Strawberry shortcake suits you, maybe even as a cute nickname too!, Your right with sharing a meal with people you like.....I always loved to eat......"

The girls sentence is cut off by the sounds of Kirai across the room, eyes shooting towards them and dilating at the outburst before a predatory glance and a scowl covers her features, grip tightening on the chair with a crumpling of metal heard as she does along with a faint growl of annoyance. Her hand goes back to her pocket slowly as she leans over further, thats it...she was going to rip that tongue out and.....no cut the throat and pull it through!

There was a tangible dangerous sensation around the girl now, radiating off her as she keeps her gaze locked on the lewd girl, stopping the growl and laughing lightly in an unnatural cheer "Well if you want something deep like that why didn't you say so..." if something doesn't stop her it is fairly clear this was about to get messy.

hw5s0PA.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise PlusUltra PlusUltra : WCA AUDITORIUM

She listened as the male and her female friend spoke. “I’ve never heard of that dish, I’ll have to try it sometime!”she said to the males favorite Irish meal. She looked over the females coat. She actually really liked it, and she was happy it made the girl happy. “Thank you,”she laughed lightheartedly when her friend said her favorite food fit her. “And you’re right, it is a cute nickname! Since you also like to eat with company I’d love to join you whenever,”she extended the offer to the male too.

Her eyes drifted over to Kirai who sat next to Kansan as she seemed to be talking to herself, and she kept her mouth shut when she began to yell and rock back and forth. She tried to listen to the others ramblings, but most of it didn’t make sense like the repeating “21”s and the random curse words thrown in. She would’ve talked to her if the male next to her didn’t jump to it. Her eyebrows knitted with worry as the other stated her favorite color and food, and followed it up with licking between her two fingers. She wasn’t that naive, she knew what the other was talking about, and she didn’t know how to feel about it. But what she didn’t know how to feel about more was her female friend next to her. She didn’t like the feel of this situation, and like a light switch something clicked in her head. This could get messy. She placed a hand on Kenko's leg and she reached over Kansan to do the same to Kirai. She silently hoped she wouldn’t bother Kansan by her close proximity. “Speaking about deep I hope to develop a deep bond with all three of you guys!”she said happily. “I hope we can all stick together during the entrance exam, and oh! Maybe we’ll even be in the same class!”she finished hoping her few lines about friendship would distract from any hostile intentions any of her friends could have meant.

603F5492-321E-474C-B15B-5363BF5114A4.jpeg
kansan mackenzie

L3n L3n Zamasu Zamasu PlusUltra PlusUltra

mackenzie enjoys the moment with kenko a lot he really enjoyed hearing her talk and seeing the annoyance from earlier fade away, she was someone who he didn’t mind talking to just to talk to he feels comfortable around her like a sister.

The boy looks at kirai compassionately. “No your soul is better than you think I promise you, huh hot dogs well A haggi is like a hotdog kinda maybe you would like it. I know a lot of people wouldn’t give you attention unless you acted like a sex maniac, but we are not those people you can act normal around us you don’t have to degrade yourself like that.” He says with brotherly love and understanding with patience.

kansan hears the sound of metal crumpling and looks back to see his friend with a predatory look and feel about her, then kiseki places her hands on them both reaching over him to do so. This should bother him and normally would (in a good way) but he doesn’t want anyone hurt so those feeling are set aside for now. Kansan takes kiseki’s thin soft arm and he gently moves it off of kirai’s leg, knowing it would be used in a sexual manor by the female. mackenzie Shakes his head and leans closer to her. “your heart was in the right place but if she did anything with your hand then it would make kenko do something, better to not give her a reason thank you though that was a good idea.” He whispers as quietly as he could to kiseki seriously, he loves kirai as a sister but he knows what would happen if given the chance. Like a tiger when you throw it a piece of meat it WILL eat it.

Mackenzie turns to kenko “I know it’s not cool what she’s doing at ALL but we don’t know her or her past, so please don’t do anything you might regret your better than that I believe in you.” He says with reassurance and pleading in his voice, mackenzie trusts kenko so he doesn’t move his body to protect kirai at all.

Kirai Kurokami

Kirai looks up to Kansan...and blushes at the comment. "H-Huh? Yeah, whatever." She says and then she hears the crumpling of metal as Kenko went over to the two, asking Kirai for a fight, if that's what she understands. She was already ready to activate her Quirk when Kiseki comes in cheery as ever. Kirai went silent, looking at her blankly.

After she have stated her hopes, Kirai gets off the chair and goes over to Kiseki and say "High hopes huh? That's really cute of you to say that." She places her hand onto her cheek and slowly drags it down up to her chin, placing her thumb onto her lower lip and...inserts it into her mouth. "Kiseki..." She quietly says.

L3n L3n Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise PlusUltra PlusUltra

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise L3n L3n Zamasu Zamasu

She stops at the touch looking down to her slowly, her mind running over the scene as each of her two friends speak internally grumbling, the first chance she gets. Moving her attention to Kansan as she keeps her position but stops the advance before locking eyes with the girl once more "I do not...appreaciate those comments, Not cool, not fricken cool, you have no fricken idea how not fricken cool that crap is. One more time....and she will be up to speed shortly" slowly going back her chair but keeping the glare with hand shooting out and grasping the wrist before it can come into contact with Kiseki, the speed faster than either could blink as the vice-like grip latches on "One more time...and i will shut that crap down, no exceptions. I might not know her past, but one more time and i will know her future" increasing the pressure for emphasis before throwing the hand back as she releases, her eyes not leaving them. She could have snapped the wrist like a straw of pasta or torn it completely free, it was only the grace of the other two she still had it in one piece though a bruise was more than likely to form once the redness had faded regardless

After several moments of tension she takes a deep breath before like a switch she is back to her cheery personality, the aura of danger vanishing and smiling once more as she speaks sweetly "But i really look forward to sticking together with you two, a deep bond sounds fantastic!"

Vryop4V.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise PlusUltra PlusUltra Zamasu Zamasu : WCA AUDITORIUM

She looked at the male in surprise when he pulled away her arm away from the other female, but after he explained why her face went back to normal. She really respected how much he seemed to care for the other, and that was shown with his words to her. Seeing someone try to understand the other female instead of immediately assuming she’s a bad person made Kiseki extremely happy. She watched as the girl stood up from her seat and made her way over to her. Her face seemed to burn the Kisai reached out to touch her, and the other quietly saying her name caused her chest to quiver. She was normally fine with people touching her, but no one really went for her face. She brought her hands to her chest to sort of calm down herself when Kenko yanked the girls hand away.

She let out a shaky breath after Kenkos threat to Kirai, and she watched as she let go of her wrist leaving a red mark. “Yeah.. hopefully we’ll get along better though,”she said giving a small nervous smile. “If your wrist hurts I could heal it,”Kiseki offered as she looked at the other with concern. She didn't like violence so she didn't really like Kenko's response to the other female reaching out to her, but maybe the other was just worried and didn't have any other ideas. The purple haired female didn't think the other was going to hurt her, but Kenko could have had a different view of the situation.

Kirai Kurokami

Kirai was taken back by what Kenko have done. Sure she felt pain when she crushes her wrist, but she is not one to cry out loud. After Kenko let's go of her wrist, leaving a red mark, Kiseki offers to heal it. Kirai looks over to Kiseki and says "Oh sure, please do. I think I'm about to die of this won't get treated quickly." She then gives Kenko a deathly glance before looking back to Kiseki.

L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Kansan is very confused when kirai blushes because of him. “you did it lover boy I didn’t think it could be done but YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!!! play your cards right and WE can have some fun show her real love~.” He quickly dismisses thoese thoughts and smiles to her, then she gets up and does that to kiseki then all of his being goes ballistic. “ok never mind time to kill her.” It took everything he had not to succumb to those Thoughts, he shows no signs of anger or rage. Not even a killing presence around him, he takes kirai’s hand (the one that was hurt) and lightly massages it to make it feel better. “please stop doing that to people without their permission I don’t want to see you hurt.” He says fighting himself inside hard, he wants to hurt her for forcing herself on his crush but he wants to help than he wants to hurt anyone. No matter how bad, but hey all it takes is one moment to change someone’s life.

mackenzie nods to kenko. “thank you for protecting her.” He says not wanting her to feel bad for doing something he wanted to do. “I would love to eat with you guys and grow our relationship more deeply, thank you kiseki.” Those words came out smoother and easier than the rest for the boy and he relaxes more massaging kirai’s hand more affectionately.

A short thief named Nakamura Ai, feel free to call her Ai, stumbled into the audiorium. The girl was complaining about her current diliema:

"Go to Willow Creek Academy, he said, or die, he said." She muttered to herself and pushed her hair off of her face. In all the schools she attended, the girl was rather popular for her looks and her flirtaroius and humours personality. She had entire school wrapped around her perfectly manacured finger. This school will be no different. "Should've just died."

She had done a oopsy and stolen money from an important staff member from his school. Her quirk was rather helpful in getting the things she wanted; all she had to do was smile at the man and she gave her his wallet. Too bad that his quirk was much more powerful, and under control, then hers. She had to be careful with her emotions or her quirk will react. And that wasn't pretty. Ai thought it was rather funny that it was very easy to influence him into giving her his wallet.

As she walked further into the room, Ai noticed a group of people. The only reason she had noticed them was because one of them was making vulgar gestures and it caused her to snort as another tackled them. They're good enough for now. Ai shrugged and walked over to them, sitting in front of them and turned around. "I have an important question." The girl radiated mischief and confidence with a crooked smirk. She didn't care that she had interrupted their conversation.

"Do you think Shrek could replace Hulk?”

(mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra Zamasu Zamasu Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise L3n L3n )

Last edited:
Kirai Kurokami

Kirai could not believe what Kansan is doing. As he massages her wrist, it starts to feel better. But being the weird girl she is, she starts to get pleasure from it. Her face is flushed red and she feels a tingling sensation throughout her body. Eventually, she cutely says "K-Kansan...you...mmm...FUCK!" Its just a massage to the wrist, yet she starts to feel weird about it.

But then, a girl came up to the group and asked a very silly question. Kirai looks at her and says "Shrek can replace the Hulk if you worship him enough. Because " Shrek is love, Shrek is life". Holy shit, I realized this is not 2016 anymore. Oh the irony!"

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra lost city lost city

Up in the rafters Alexandra watched the people down below able to pick out some of the things those below dais and watch what they did. That made her sure that being above them was the right choice. Alexandra could pick out sone of the more strange and odd people. Some of them seemed normal, but others seemed like delinquents ready to be Villans if the chance emerged. It was just how those few held themselves, how they moved, and how they looked. A hero might look scary but you could always tell those that meant good from those that wanted glory. Alexandra suspected this place would likely only produce the latter. Still in silent judgment she looked down her impressions colored not only by instinct but several layers of bitterness. Alexandra knew she would not be her if not for that corruption for she was meant to be a hero from the best of places not the least. She would work her way and get revenge one day for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back