• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Willow Creek Academy (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
hw5s0PA.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh : WCA
She didn’t notice her friend staring at Junsui but she decided to play along. She let go of her friends hand to hold up her fingures in front of her face as if it were a camera, “Wow! It’s true, you look great from all angles,”she laughed.

Shortly after the male introduced himself she felt a warm tongue on her cheek. “It’s nice to meet you too!”she smiled at the girl. “And you too,”she turned to the male. That was the first time someone introduced themselves with a lick on her face, but she found it more interesting then disturbing. She chuckled when the male said that her new weird friend liked her, “Well Id hope so. You should like the people you want to become friends with right?”she smiled sweetly completely missing the others point.

Last edited:

Kenko Karada
Tags: L3n L3n (Mention: Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh )

The lick to the cheek set the girl off, she was furious inside as she looked on and then with the actions of the tar skinned boy? she was fairly set she would flay at least part of him and then cut the tongue out of the other, the only decision left is the order to do it in. Hmm if she did the tongue first there would be gurgling on the floor adding to the atmosphere while she dealt with the other as well she could may do before intervention allowing her a good chance to at least get a small strip....the other way around would take too long and tar boy would also have the chance to run. Despite these thoughts on the surface, the same cheerful smile was going on, as she casually put a hand into her coat's pocket, the hand running over the handle of a large chefs knife sheathed through a hole ready to draw out.

Turning her head to the smaller sweet girl "I would love to be friends with you, perhaps we can share a meal after this to celebrate as well?" the words oozed cheer and sincerity all the while her hand was moving outwards ready to draw it before she looked at the small girls face and stopped herself one hand clutching the other, no no no it cant be obvious...hmm during the test maybe? when Kiseki cant see that should work. So instead of steel, she pulls out a few small sweets covering to her "And well since we are friends...would you like one" casually dropping a sweet of her own behind the mask. She should keep her sugar levels up for the energy, she did have her bag full of snacks of course but she could always have those while waiting for the physical part of the test, an appetizer for a far better dish. Eye slowly moving to the tar boy and smoke girl.,

Last edited:
9e65eb8864893b6bcfc76afb9c74603a.jpg
Eric Higbhurgar
Tag: L3n L3n , PlusUltra PlusUltra , Zamasu Zamasu , Mistahh Mistahh , Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise
Eric was all set to continue following the school of fresh students fully into the auditorium when he witnessed something that gave him pause... Some girl had come up to another and... Licked... Her. Stepping out of the path of the others, the slime gave the group a very confused and tired look as he tried, and failed to wrap his head around what happened.
'Oh, do not tell me it is one of those schools, I have had quite enough of that. It is too early in the morning and the year for this. This is what I get for a discount. Uggghhh.'​
Rubbing a gloved hand across his face, it took only a matter of seconds to realize his rudeness. Staring at a group of people isn't quite becoming of someone like himself, not only that, but the group itself was intriguing... If you ignored the sudden licking.
'I can not always seem like a jerk, that is too much stress to keep up.'​
Fixing tie and vest once again, he made his way to the group, a sharp smile carved into his face.
"Why hello there, are you all just pretty or do my eyes deceive me?"​

Kirai Kurokami

"...She loves me!" Kirai assumed, although Kiseki did not even mind. "Kiseki-chaaaaan, I hope you like the pleasure the pain soon enough." She then starts to imagine the many dirty things she will do to the bandage girl, but her daydreaming came to a halt by the appearance of some slime boy. Kirai turns to him and thought "Ooooooh! I wonder how acidic his body is. I could just jump inside him and let him **** me. Wa-hohohohoho!"She thought as she begins to imagine once more, now accompanied with a red-flushed face, a river of drool, and a bit of giggling before turning back to her senses and say to the slime boy "And who might you be, sludgeman?"

L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus Mistahh Mistahh Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

As kiseki explains her quirk there’s a child like wonder in his eyes as if it was the first quirk he ever heard about. When she moves her arm closer to him he grows a little nervous due to him not being this close to a girl before, not at all knowing how to process it. When she offer for him to touch her bandages he blushes furiously at her wording. “Shut up body! Stay on track, hero thoughts, hero thoughts, etc” He thinks to himself Still blushing.

Mackenzie reaches out to touch her bandages and his whole body is screaming “AWWW YEAAA DO IT!” But He mustered up as much will power as he could and grabbed his hand reaching for her with his other. “I’m so sorry” he mumbled to kiseki panting a bit. His whole being hated him for doing that but he refused to use her to satisfy himself. He wasn’t going to do anything really bad but his body saw it as like indirect kissing, something to touch that would give him the idea of her body and he refused to indulge it.

Kansan being so flustered and regaining his will power at the same time shutting his body up was to slow to react to kirai licking his new friends cheek. Kansan quickly gathers himself and gets between them. “Oi that’s more rude than not replying to someone.” He says to the corrupted child trying to Defend Kiseki’s innocence. When she is not bothered by the lick he sighs but then is defensive again as kirai grows a blush and drools.

After a lot of interactions later (LOL) he accepts a candy and eats it. “Thank you” He says politely

Kiseki looked at the male with curiosity. She didn't know why the other seemed to get worked up at the thought of touching her quirk made bandages. Was he scared of her? She wrapped the newly made cloth around her arm while she looked at the other in thought. "There's no need to say sorry,"she smiled at him in understanding. She reached out to feel the others forehead, "You seem to be heating up,"she stated. It was her inner nurse coming out. "Do you feel okay, do you remember showing any other signs of a fever?"she asked attentively. She hoped the other wasn't ill. She had been studying to become a nurse her entire life, and only recently had she decided she wanted to become a hero. She just wanted to heal others, and getting a hero license would allow her to use her quirk to help others without the chance of getting in trouble for it.

"That sounds wonderful! We could all go out to celebrate completing the entrance exam!"she replied looking at the group of people when the other suggested that they go out and get food. Kiseki wasn't sure if the other girl wanted it to just be them two so she hoped she didn't mind when she extended the offer to the rest of the group. "Ah thank you,"she accepted the other girls offer of candy. Of course her parents didn't teach her not to accept candy from strangers, they'd love for her to get kidnapped. "Oh speaking of candy,"she reached into her pocket and pulled out a medium sized bag full of individually wrapped hard strawberry candies, "If anyone wants a few these are here." She knew that her tastes were a little old fashioned. She loved sweet hard candies, tea cups, baking cookies, antique umbrellas, old dresses.. she was sure she'd be a great grandma.

Her eyes went to the man wearing a tux shirt with an enthusiastic smile. "Hello, welcome to our growing circle,"she laughed a bit. She seemed to emit happiness.

Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

“Oof. Oh boy.” Junsui said shaking his head a bit. The girl didn’t seem to find the bigger picture of the reality she had found herself in. He had almost felt a little bad at how things would most likely end for her. This wasn't a fairy tale but she seemed to be living in quite the fantasy that she seemed to have going on in her mind. He simply shrugged and decided to agree with her as to make sure he didn't slip up about the other girl most likely being insane. "Well making friends is important I guess." He had caught Kirai starring him which caused him to smirk. He struck another teasing pose as he placed his right hand on his butt delivering yet another wink towards her way. "Oh my apologies. Would you like a picture as well? Although if you're looking for a little extra I prefer my steaks seasoned well and high priced just so you know." He said chuckling to himself before fixing his posture and playfully patting the back of the other male before leaning into his ear and whispering. "And as for you try not to fall in love so easily. Jealously doesn't suit you." He said jokingly as he was merely teasing the other male.

His ears perked as he heard he another voice. This group was expanding awfully quickly, but nevertheless it could make up for some fun. He turned his attention towards the slime boy as he smiled a bit as he made his turn red which really stood out from his dark skin. "Oh you're such a charmer. My innocent soul can only handle so much." Junsui said placing his hands on his cheeks as he put on a shy face and waved his hand to him. Fixing himself almost immediately back to usual posture he studied the boys unique biology as it also separated him from most just as his did. "Also absolutely LOVE the suit and tie you're rocking there. More of a jacket guy myself but that style does suit you." Junsui said complimenting the slime man.

He looked over at the girl wearing the puppy mask. As someone who hung around the ghettos he was astoundingly good at telling people apart from body language, and being the thief he was he could measure pockets as well. Truthfully he couldn't tell what else she had in those pockets of those, but he could tell it was threatening. While her words and expressions might have seen friendly there was a darker part of her body language. "Interesting." He said allowed before clearing his throat a bit. She held a innocent and friendly outward persona, but then again so did he. Though he was certain he was at least more stable mentally. There was something wrong with her, but he couldn't tell what exactly. Honestly it'd be in his best interest to stay away from her, or at least not allow himself to be on his lonesome. While he disliked the thought of having a roommate. If he was going to have one hopefully they would be strong. She had caught his interest before mostly because of her look towards him shifting so quickly, but now he was more focused on not turning his back on her. One girl he had already figured out to be relatively insane, but at least she was open with her insanity. The one's that acted nice or even polite were the one's that were always the most unstable.

Zamasu Zamasu
Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise
L3n L3n
PlusUltra PlusUltra
Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus

AB946E61-8DB8-47B5-A47F-651CEF01C4E3.jpeg
KANSAN MACKENZIE

“Well not When Kiseki places her hand on Kansans forehead he blushes more and face gets a couple degrees hotter, his temples throb and he can hear his heart beat as it races like a bullet. “TO CLOSE TO CLOSE TO CLOSE! Hero thoughts, hero thoughts, etc” he thinks to himself frantically. Trying to not sucumb to the his body as it sings on a loop “kiss de girl” from the little mermaid.

Mackenzie pulls away from her hand reluctantly, fighting himself to do so. “Thank you but I’m ok really, No signs of a fever I’m just... ok I’m ok.” He says with a slight pant.

Mackenzie blushes at Junsui’s teasing. “Oi,...im.” Is all he could spit out as his brain is jumbled up. He turns to the blob man as well. “Yes I agree it ties the look together, no pun intended.” He says complimenting the well dressed blob.

Kirai Kurokami

As Kirai waited for the sludgeman's response, a certain individual defended Kiseki's innocence. Kirai let's out a sinister grin and say "Well, aren't you a knight in shining armor." By then, Kiseki pulled out a bag full of sweets and says if anyone wants some, they can get it. "Ooooooh! Something to chew on, neat!" Kirai excitedly says before taking one of the candies and eats it. "Oh wow, it tastes so good!" She says with satisfaction, savoring the sweet flavor of strawberry.

L3n L3n Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Mistahh Mistahh PlusUltra PlusUltra Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus

Eric Higbhurgar
Tag: L3n L3n , PlusUltra PlusUltra , Zamasu Zamasu , Mistahh Mistahh , Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise
"The name is Eric Higbhurgar, though I rather prefer just Eric. And puns are fine my dear, I am sure I will find more this year anyway."​
He chuckled lowly at the complements, taking pride in the different reactions, especially the tar man's and drooling girl's. He gave a wink towards the girl and boy before gently pressing a glove above where his collar bone would be.
"If you can not be your best at doing anything, why bother doing it. That and-"​
The point he was going to make was proven true as his other gloved hand wetly smacked into the bottom half of his slime.
"It is hard to keep an entire ensemble together when you are falling apart at the seams."​
The slime swiftly took the glove, passing it underneath the vest, before reappearing at the end of a tendril, looking just as clean and pristine as before.
" And not mention the other parts of my quirk make it very hard in general to find suitable clothing, many have told me they preferred them off."​

Kenko's eyes shoot to the oil boy as he takes one, those were for Kiseki not him! Mentally adding one more to the list with the glare lasting a split second before returning too normal, he was defending the sweet girl as well as chastising the smoke one...she would let it pass for now, for now. Though noticing the drooling made her want to cut them badly, taking a good deal of willpower not to leap across too soon so instead of having to satisfy herself merely with the mental images.

Giggling lightly in a cheerful tone as the thoughts pass through her head, Kenko's attention returns to Kiseki, she really did seem to be up for the meal idea through the inclusion of everyone did mentally irk her, but then again if they were not in a state to go out on such an event? well....the party would be that much more cosy and intimate without them polluting it. She smiles wide as the Kiseki offers the candy in return, happily taking one to her mouth after crushing the previous "Hmm? they are good thank you!" enjoying the sweet tastes across her tongue, it seems to distract her from when the new arrival comes for a few moments before coming back down to earth.

The soon to be flayed tar boy continued to have his fun, it was somewhat entertaining but like a candle in the wind that would likely be snuffed out when the time was right, her fingers tapping away once back in the pocket feeling the handle lightly with a tracing finger, the smoke girl taking a sweet too...go on enjoy it, will be the last thing that tongue tastes while still attached. She finally turns to the slime boy, the scent of various teas infusing his body it seems he was, the way his body dripped through that suit and the pleasant aroma? this seemed another good one for now.

Forgetting her growing Vendeta she extends a hand to him "Karada, Kenko Karada, it is nice to meet you...more positivity is definitely something fun to see" giggling as her eyes smile and tilting her head slightly "Its really fine, the goopy stuff looks funny and its not like you seem dirty or anything"

Kiseki gave the male a look of concern, but she placed her hand back to her side anyways. He didn't seem comfortable with her touching him so he wouldn't push it. "Well if you ever don't feel the best you can come to me,"she gave the other a smile. The offer extended to everyone there. She didn't know what to say when Junsui whispered something to the male she was talking to. She was curious, but she wouldn't ask out right what the other had said. She respected privacy, but even still she gave the male she was talking to a confused look. She nodded to Junsui when he talked about making friends. She noticed how he added "I guess" after his sentence which made her wonder if he had problems with friends before, or if he didn't think it was actually important. She made a mental note to ask him later.

She turned her attention to the female who took a candy first. "Thank you,"she chuckled after the other said it tasted good. The girl had her off putting moments but she definitely wasn't all that bad. She looked at her masked friend who also accepted her offer and gave her a thanks as well. She was beginning to notice the others little glares at the other people she called friends and she wondered what that was about. Did they have drama in their little growing group already? She was glad she seemed to like the slime male though. She gave him a smile as well, and a look of awe as his glove passed through him. People here seemed to have such cool quirks already. She wondered why they didn't apply to a more known hero school.

suzume-png.541281

Suzume Kabeyashi
Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus L3n L3n

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV VE VE VE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV

The sound of a chainsaw becomes very loud and apparent as it closes in on the large group of students, "HEY. HEY, HEY HEY!!" A messy white haired female in bloodies clothes yells, "WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING STANDING OUT HERE?!" she yells as the chainsaw growls, "WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO WAIT FOR YOU! WE HAVE A TEST TO START YANNO??!" She continues to yell, as if she couldn't speak normal, pointing her chainsaw at them, the sharp tools at her sides jingling. "GET YOUR ASSES INSIDEE!!" She exclaims, before trying to shoo them in, with the chainsaw. As a teacher, not only were you not taking her out, but you weren't getting past her. one could tell just by the menacing aura coming off of her.

F75F46F2-B3E2-47B3-9693-2644B2C56617.jpeg
kansan mackenzie

Mackenzie notices kiseki look at junsui and him curiously when the thief whispered to him. “I’ll tell you later if you want, just remind me if I forget please. I won’t judge either it’s ok if you want to know I won’t think less of you.” He whispers so only she can hear to her and reassuring her that it’s ok if she wants to know.

Kansan chuckles ignoring the sinister vibe. “Why thank you, your no dragon sorry if I treated you like one madam.” He says playfully in a medieval accent with a bow to Kirai. Not at all in a flirtatious manor.

He looks at both woman who gave a open invitation to everyone, but kiseki was more directed to him but he knows she meant everyone too. He smiles sweetly to them both. “Awww thank you guys your the best really, if any of you every want to talk, train, spar or anything just let me know my doors are open indefinitely.” He looks specifically to kirai. “No matter what your always welcome.” He says compassionately wanting to make it known to her she’s not unwelcomed. For some reason Kansan feels overwhelming compassion for Kirai and feels like she has never been welcomed in anyway due to her “personality” so he will even at the cost of blood, sweat and tears show her acceptance and (brotherly) love.

“That’s a pretty cool trick you have... how about we all tell our quirks? Like get to know each other a little better, totally ok if not but I want to so I’ll start. My quirk is I can store energy in at most 2 of my limbs and release it in a fast single motion.” He looks specifically at kiseki. “It’s not fair I know yours and not tell you mine m’lady...” just then the teacher shows up.

Mackenzie jumps not expecting that at all and apologizes. “I’m sorry Ma’am I’m going.” He hurries inside, but stops a little ways and looks back to kiseki and waits for her. He remembers she looked back at him and wants to return the favor.

PlusUltra PlusUltra L3n L3n Kimona Kimona Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus Mistahh Mistahh Zamasu Zamasu

Kenko Karada
Tags: Kimona Kimona

Kenko turns around with a chuckle at the woman in the doorway, a deep scent of blood on her "Oh i get it, its Opposite day right?" her cheerful tone at the woman from her seat, sitting happily inside the building's auditorium with the rest of her new little group "Though we have been waiting peacefully inside for quite a while...I am very much looking forward to the test" rocking slightly as she speaks giving little worry to the chainsaw. She did have the cutest aura coming off her, hmm should she get a chainsaw? chainsaws are cute...oh and then get all those nice little stickers and a chain to it...well she does have a chain but that one looks a bit rusty, the other sharp things are interesting though. The girl herself now distracted completely from her previous thoughts attacks on fellow students and now moves to them running happily through a field with a bright pink chainsaw.

It was fortunate she was already sat inside the building, within the school in the auditorium on one of the auditorium chairs inside with Kishi at least.

Last edited:
Kirai Kurokami

The sound of the chainsaw whirling caught Kirai's attention. She looked at the chainsaw-wielder and notices the blood on her clothes. "Oh! Another psycho just like me. This is great! I wonder how many bodies did she ******." Kirai thought. When the woman tells her to go inside, Kirai yells out "Whatever you say, bitch!" And then she happily skips into the auditorium along with the rest of her fellow schoolmates.

Kimona Kimona L3n L3n Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Mistahh Mistahh Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus PlusUltra PlusUltra

Raven Palmer

Being absorbed as she was with her little stroll, Raven didn't hear any steps until she was already too late; she turned a corner and was faced directly with a man in the otherwise deserted hallway. She was slightly startled for a moment but took a moment to bring herself back into a calm, if annoyed, expression.
Raven took the opportunity to size up the obstacle: it was a man with glasses, looking too old to be an applicant but rather young for a teacher. With all the papers he was carrying around there, she figured he had to be some sort of lowly assistant, albeit a cute one at that. She remained stoic, however, as she said in fluent but accented japanese:

“So much for my peace and quiet, I suppose. Since you're here, take me to the meeting point; I take it that you wouldn't want to have an applicant running late to the instructions.”

Kimona Kimona

Eric Higbhurgar
Tag: L3n L3n , PlusUltra PlusUltra , Zamasu Zamasu , Mistahh Mistahh , Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise , Kimona Kimona
Gently taking the girl's outstreched hand in his gloved one, Eric gave it a firm, but loose shake in case she wished to escape the grasp. His eyes squished into cresent above his smile, the pleasant scent of tea growing stronger with his amusement.
"Why thank you, it is an absolute pleasure to meet you... All of you in fact."​
Releasing Karada's hand with a tenderness, Eric retreated the glove to rest on where hip would suppose to be, but before he could continue speaking a woman came out of nowhere with a chainsaw. Eric's grin turned into a confused smirk as quirked one his eyes open from their cresents at the teacher's almost childish game.
"Well, you heard the lady with a chainsaw, we will have time later to talk more. That you can be sure of."​
Sticking a orangish, dripping tongue at the group with a peace sign, he continued into the auditorium.

Kiseki was surprised when the other noticed how intrigued she was with their side conversation with Junsui, but then again she seemed really easy to read. She never really had friends to whisper with in her old school so she took this opportunity to try it out. "Okay, thank you,"she whispered happily to the other. She had a bright smile on her face as she went back to the conversations the others were all having. She wasn't sure whether she'd actually remind him later if he forgot. She decided to put it to the back of her mind in case she found herself curious enough to ask later just in case.

She listened to Kansan explain his quirk giving him as much attention as he did to her explanation. She couldn't help but laugh a little when the other referred to her as "m'lady". It was sweet but definitely a little outlandish for someone her own age in this generation to be that polite when they didn't have to be. "That's actually pretty cool!"she commented on the others quirk. She opened her mouth to respond when she heard a loud chainsaw noise and a woman shouting. She wouldn't lie the girl who she assumed was a teacher made her jump. She was used to adults shouting at her thanks to her parents so that didn't phase her, it was more how loud the chainsaw was. She couldn't help but notice the blood on the others attire. She peacefully made her way over to the auditorium, and she couldn't help but smile when her male friend looked back to her. She saw Karada sitting inside so she made her way over to her to sit next to the girl.

Tenma Sho

1551624619149.png
Tenma giggled quietly at the response, patting the green haired kid on the back once more. "Don't worry about me, my...friend. I may be a bit of an air head, but at least I'm not all hot air!" The boy laughed loudly, folding forward as he smacked his knee and let out a sigh of relief. "Ahhhh, I could be though...tell me how much do you value you-" Before he could finish, the bunny girl from earlier had walked over to him and the green haired boy. "Hold on, I am no pest! I am merely insane, and I take that term as a compliment! Do ya understand, cute stuff? Insane, crazy, loco."

He turned to the green haired kid and shrugged. "Got any other words for me to say? OH! Mentally Unstable, I love that one!" He smirked and turned his face and upper torso to gas in order to avoid the hit that was likely to come. He wasn't dumb. Most say there was a thin line between genius and insanity. Tenma loved that saying. "Well, I better hop away before it gets a bit rough around here. Wouldn't want to get all in your hare!"
Mistahh Mistahh Kimona Kimona

889C76CE-DB60-46CF-B552-6245AFB1EACB.jpeg

kansan mackenzie

Kansan smiles as she accepted the offer “you’re welcome.” He says casually then is taken off guard by her bright smile and a light red line forms across his face. He couldn’t respond to her because of their teacher, but he will try to remember to do it later.

Kansan while waiting for kiseki overhears some loud words spoken by a male, on further inspection he sees its a boy next to a green haired boy talking loudly to a... bunny girl. What he could understand if it was pretty oblivious stabs toward the bunny girl but he didn’t know if she started it or something. Mackenzie makes his way over there fast and puts a hand on the boys shoulder and girls shoulder, only to have his hand gaze through the boy like smoke. This offset his balance a little but he caught himself and fixed it. “Hey guys please let’s get along and we need to get inside, teachers orders seeya later guys.” He says to the trio then leaves back to kiseki in a rush. He wanted to help and stick up for people, BUT he didn’t know who started it so he could be defending himself for all he knows. That and he really wants to do what that teacher says, not like a teachers pet more like he really doesn’t want to see what she does with disobedient students.

Once inside he sees kiseki and karada sitting next to each other, he waves to them. “Hey kara hey kiseki, do you mind if I call you kara?” He then sits next to kiseki to block kirai again but this time he will try not to get distracted again. While sitting down he leans to kiseki slightly. “Thank you for saying my quirk was cool.” He says thanking her for earlier. While sitting down he looks at the door and room looking for the trio he was talking to earlier so he could help more if he could and just make some new friends. If he sees them he will wave them over to them to introduce himself and his friends. Not wanting to leave the seat due to kirai he loves her (as a brother) but he doesn’t trust her.

Kansan does hope the see the trio again but is a little reluctant to see the bunny girl again, just because of a little embarrassing secret he has that may effect how he sees and acts to her. But he will try and hold it together.

Kenko Karada
Tags: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise

Kenko listens curiously as the topic of quirks goes on inside the auditorium, flanking the opposite side of Keseki but her eyes moving to Kanson as she speaks "That would be the family name i was given, So no...Kenko or Ko ill accept." The sweet tone but a small twitch of her eye did seem to indicate their disapproval with the former nickname. However, while it was just the three of them at least the subject of quirks seemed fine to discuss

"But on to far more fun topics, While your cute active energy store, my quirk is a little different and mostly more passive, I take you are what you eat quite literally...the more i eat the stronger I get or change....and my body is very efficient at breaking down and absorbing nutrients from nearly anything leaving no trace behind regardless of what it is" They cheerfully explain with gestures with the fingers protruding from the sleeve and smiling eyes, though a careful ear may catch the less than positive connotations to the last part of her statement. "Though of course...meals are so much better with friends and better food, so they have a far greater effect than eating scraps alone....the Talking, Training and Sparing sounds wonderful though." clapping her hands together in front of her.

Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

Junsui laughed at bit when Mackenzie began to act like something out of a Shakespeare play. "You're a dork, but in a good way at least." Junsui was enjoying himself for the most part even if his life was tempted to made forfeit around a certain few individuals. His train of thought was mostly interrupted when a loud sound began to burrow in his ears. The sound of a what seemed to be a chainsaw caused him to turn his head to meet the image of a tall woman that seemed to have a thing for sharp bladed accessories. "Oof. Another Loco." The woman began yelling at them to hurry up to the auditorium which caused Junsui to chuckle a bit. Junsui gave her little wave as her chainsaw and loud voice basically flushed out most of the conversation the others were having. She seemed more than just deadly. She was insane like a few others he had the pleasure of meeting. "Ah buenos días to you to señorita." Junsui said chuckling letting his Hispanic side show a little bit as he mixed a little bit of his Spanish and Japanese with each other. He took a little playful bow as a sign of respect as he spoke towards the incredibly tall woman. "Apologies for the delay we'll make our way towards the auditorium immediately. Oh and by the way I love the outfit. It really brings out those those eyes and hair of yours." Junsui replied delivering a little wink before making his way inside. It seemed innocence vs insanity was bound to be this school's theme. Those who lost touch with reality and those that can't see past their own version of it. Such a marvelous show this one would turn out to be. And here he was in the middle of it. What more could a bored teenager ask for? A few of their wallets and purses would be nice, but after stealing his new clothes and precious motorcycle he was already quite satisfied with what he had. Well for now a least. Entering the auditorium he leaned up against one of the walls instead of taking a seat. Pulling out his phone and began texting a few of his old friends to see how the last few hours had been without him. Hopefully horrible. Little shits decided to prank him all week as his "going away" ceremony. Though he still missed them nevertheless despite being a pain of the butt most of the time.

Kimona Kimona

Ninjin Abe/Tsukiko Abe
Image ss.jpg

Ninjin rolled her eyes as Dai gave his explanation about the white hair boy. The lack of class and discipline the boy possessed had truly irked her more than his words possibly ever could. She knew that there was bound to be a few that lacked certain qualities that she had expected from her fellow students, but even with these low expectations it still annoyed her beyond imaginable. Ninjin simply tilted her head as the white hair boy spoke. Placing a finger on her cheek as she listened to him ramble on about his insanity. There wasn't much she could say other than shaking her head while delivering a heavy sigh. . "How disappointing. Though even I must understand that children tend to fall short of the maturity stick even during their teenage years.” She said before turning to Dai. "I have high hopes that your father has hired only the most suitable candidates that will serve as our mentors. Hopefully they might be able to fix this one up a bit. Speaking of your father is he still on that little trip of his?” Ninjin said as she slowly folded as her hands behind her back as she found herself relatively done with even mentioning the white haired boy. Finding his choice of words almost as humorless as the stench he had put off. Perhaps speaking of their families would distract her from the vile young lad she had the displeasure of talking to. "As for brother dearest. Katou has been rather pleased lately. It seems business has been flourishing recently. A few bumps here and there, but as you know our elder brother is quite the geni-“ Ninjin paused during her sentence as her nose began to twitch a bit. Getting an odd scent that she found herself smelling quite more often than she should would have liked. Ninjin sighed heavily as the smell of cigarette smoke filled her nostrils. Rubbing her forehead with a small amount of frustration as she noticed her twin brother had finally decided to show back up. “And here I thought you promised that you’d stray from that nasty habit of yours Tsukiko.”

The moment Ninjin had spoken Tsukiko had thrown his arms over the Dai's shoulders as he delivered a heavy yawn. Allowing his bodies upper weight to rest directly on top of the boy's body as he placed his chin directly on top of the boy's head. "If you recall correctly, Niny, I said that I would slow down. Which I figured I was doing well at." As Tsukiko spoke he turned his head to allow hid cheek to rest on top of Dai's head delivering another yawn as he snuggled the top of his head. "Oh and hey to you to D. Did anybody tell you your hair is really soft? Smells nice to." He continued to snuggle the boy's hair as his eyes barely opened to meet the eyes of the boy with white hair. Tsukiko showed a look of curiosity before delivering a small shrug as if deciding whether or not he took an interest in him. He smelled of smoke like he did. Perhaps he also needed a cigarette here and there? It would be nice to have a smoke buddy. "He a friend of yours D?" Tsukiko asked curiously as he continued to use the boy's head as a pillow.

Vsland Vsland
Kimona Kimona

Last edited:

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto
Tags: Vsland Vsland Mistahh Mistahh

He listens quietly to the inanity speech "No need to be "hopping" off yet." is all he tells the boy after it, before glancing back over at Ninjin, "Well due to how well I've come to know this principal through father, I'd say there is no doubt that he has picked good staff." he states simply with a nod, "I definitely think they will get the job done right." He pauses to smile at the boy who approached them, "We will keep that in mind, thank you." he tells Makenzie, before his attention immediately shifts back. He nods listening to the report on the business, "Yes, still on that trip." he smiles, "He's made a lot of connections he tells me." he nods, before his attention shifts with hers. He couldn't smell the smoke yet, but he was about to get a big whiff. Dai was mild surprised by the contact, but only because the but had surprised him from behind. This was pretty much normal otherwise to him. He didn't mind that sort of thing. "Hello Tsukiki-san." he greets, "And no, no one has told me that, but that you, I try very hard to keep if fresh and soft." he chuckles slightly. "Hmmmmm..." he thinks about it, "I guess you could say that, although we only have just met." he decides, looking at Tenma, "My name is Dai, Fujimoto Dai." he greets, extending hand. "What's yours?" he asks, not minding his current rank as pillow. After all he had to keep on positive terms with clients and possible alleys, so he was fine with this happening as ling as it was positive for a relationship.

181d1170665a4e74f531623da5929b2c.jpg

Arihito Yamauchi
Tags: CapRock CapRock

Arihito smiled, "I don't take orders from you little miss~" he says in a friendly way, "But I do have to take you to the auditorium yes, We can't ad you late after all~~" he purrs happily. "Right this way," he gestures with his hand before he goes to lead her long. "Also don't try to sneak off again, I will notice." he adds with a friendly and playful smile as he looks back on her. He made some turns after walking down halls and soon as he neared the auditorium he looked back at her, "Now listen to what Mr. Ito has to say and work hard on the physical and written test!" he chirps with a smile, before holding the door open for her to let her into the gym from the other side.

F6AA2164-6E46-4ECB-8455-8A5BB5C38635.jpeg

kansan mackenzie

Kansan laughs as junsui... compliments him? The young man takes it as a compliment though, but can’t thank him due to his teacher coming out. He didn’t see or hear how junsui acted to their teacher. Mackenzie grins innocently and nods as dai acknowledges him, but is actually extremely relieved that ninjin didn’t acknowledge him. He has a little embarrassing secret that may make him act weird around her, so if she did he might have babbled or embarrassed himself. As he leaves for the auditorium he notices the smell of smoke, he ignores it and continues.

When kenko talks with him he can’t help but have a huge on his smile, because this is the first time she has interacted with him for so long. He tries his best to hide his smile but to no avail so he just continues to look around for the trio, while responding to her so he could try to hide his smile a little more. “Ok ko thank you and sorry about that.” He says sincerely but didn’t see her disapproval, he only heard her happy voice but he still tried putting himself in her shoes and still apologized. “Awww so my quirk is cute? Thank you.” He teases playfully not expecting a reaction but if it made her smile then it was worth it. “Seriously though your quirk sounds so cool I would LOVE to spar with you sometime definitely.” He says happily and chuckles as she claps her hands in front of her, he never saw anyone do that before and it was amusing.

kansan turns to kiseki with his huge smile finally relaxing. “Umm is it ok if I enlarge our group a little more? By three people, by the way what’s your favorite color?” He asks her casually, he figures while they still have time he can get to know her more. He honestly wants to know more about her because he is interested, any details big or small. For some odd reason.

80077553-4014-42F9-B9BD-AA66D8902C31.jpeg

hearne johnson

hearne sat in a seat behind the principal of WCA looking at all the new want to be students, and listening to the principal and the mind reader as they spoke. He stays quiet and observes all the students and teachers alike with his arms crossed on his chest.

After some time has passed he speaks. “Who would you pin to become one of us, And who would you pin to most likely stay untainted?” He asks the principal and mind reader, he has already made his analysis but he was interested in their input. They had been doing this longer than he had and were professionals at it, so he was interested in seeing if he was right on his own conclusion.

L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra Mistahh Mistahh Kimona Kimona Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back