• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Willow Creek Academy (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Kimona

Watermelon king
Willow Creek Academy
%E6%9A%97%E6%AE%BA%E6%95%99%E5%AE%A4_-Assassination_Classroom-_-_ep01_008.jpg

This is the main thread for Willow Creek Academy, most well known as the cheapest, and often claimed shittiest hero school throughout Japan. it is located in the Kinki, also known as the Kansai region of Japan. WCA is located north of Osaka in a smaller town and often had buses going to and from it during the school year. That less then idea campus is just a cover for what the school really teaches. WCA is a Villains academy. It is there to train the villains of the next generation.
WS000062116.jpg

Willow Creek Academy

It was the 15th of April, a hot day, temperatures rising to 88'F with no clouds in sight to briefly relieve these people from the heat. People were walking and driving trying to get to their jobs or their entrance exams for schools. Some of these students heading for their entrance exams were heading specifically for what seemed to be a relatively small and kind of shitty school. This was Willow Creek Academy. It was a supposedly a hero school, and in this case, was the literal bottom of the barrel when it came to hero schools. No famous heroes or even sidekicks came from this school. It was cheaper than hell, and going to this school to become a hero was the same as trying to ask a plumber to teach you air flight science. Or at least that's what (literally) everyone said. And yet students still came. Just most not for the reasons as one would assume.​

a0dcb1f663fad147216142c5485fee49--manga-boy-manga-anime.jpg
44760e9a0f0a78c7113dd9eb072995f4.png

Masashi Ito & Umeko Kato
Tags:

Future students filed into Willows Creek, heading for the little auditorium where the Principal, who was waiting for them at the front of the room, would say a few words, before leaving the talking to the teachers to explain the exam. Masashi scanned the auditorium, before looking over at Umeko, who looked back at him, having read his mind, "As usual there, are good amount of students who came for the villain classes, but there are a surprising amount of hero set students this year." she says, and he nods, "Well I'm sure you'll have no trouble fixing that." he tells her in response, where she nods with a smile, "Of course I can." she smiles, "But first lets see how many of them pass." she adds. Of course, saying so was unneeded, because honestly, she would be shocked if anyone did fail. Their test was a guaranteed pass, just barely fit all the requirements.

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Name here
Tags:

A green haired boy walked up to the school. He had a small pair of sunglasses on and his hands in his pockets with a blank look on his face. He knew what he was here for, and he just wanted to get it over with. He was excited of course, but he just had this feeling that maybe if he got this test done with faster he could get the results faster. Of course, he wasn't going to rush things either. He would rather get a perfect grade than a barely passing. As he walked he watched a set of rabbit quirked students walk by. He recognized them, they must be from the Abe family, his father had met them before, via work reasons. He stopped staring and continued on. This male was named Dai Fujimoto, and he had been waiting for this for a long time.

f10ab69719138add7955664f8729fe45be05f625r1-1320-2048v2_hq.jpg

Tadaomi Hashimoto
Tags:

A Metal haired male was slowly sliding along on a skateboard up to the school. He couldn't wait for the exam. Actually, he could, he hated tests. The practical part on the other hand, well, that sounded like it would be way more fun. He zipped right past the green-haired male, Dai, and the Rabbits, heading straight for the door. He hated waiting, so he intended to get in the building fast. So slid to a stop in front of the doors, kicking the back of his skateboard, the front flying up into his hand as he put it under his arm, his other hand reaching to open the door.

Last edited:

Raven 1.png
Raven Palmer
Mentioning: Kimona Kimona 's Tadaomi

For a school known for its horrible reputation, Willows Creek sure had gathered a few unusual applicants. One such applicant was a slim, elegant girl with wavy black hair flowing over her shoulder. She was quiet, but comptentuous, glancing at the students around her like they were weeds on her lawn. Perhaps she had been innoccent to assume it wouldn’t bother her to attend such a pathetic instition alongside the rabble of Japan.
It was then that Raven noticed the male with metallic hair cruising through everyone on his skate; he headed straight into the entrance with his skate, taking the lead and impatient to start the process; regardless if he succeeded or not, and she was pretty sure he wouldn’t, it was certainly more fun than waiting around. Raven began making her way through the crowd, pushing and sliding through to reach a good view of the scene. The windows were not too far away either; if the boy were to call too much attention to himself, she could easily use that for her own gain as well.

Tenma Sho
1551384993234.png
Tenma giggled quietly to himself as he walked down the school path, looking left, right, up and down, examining all the people that he could experiment on. And by experiment, he meant become friends with them and totally not use them to test out other forms of torture by any means. "Ahhhhh, Willow Brook!" He hummed, beginning to skip slowly towards the door. "My my, what a beautiful looking school! Such a perfect facade it's hard to believe that people don't suspect this place! Well, that's good for me, at least!" The boy laughed to himself before stopping and staring down the green haired boy. He was looking over at the bunny people. He snickered and walked towards him, placing a hand on over his shoulder. "Looking at the bunny girls? I see, I see...well, don't let me get in the way! I won't tell anyone if you offer them a carrot!" He laughed loudly and patted the green student on the back. "Sorry...no I'm not."
Kimona Kimona

hw5s0PA.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: N/A - LOCATION: WCA
Kiseki fanned her shirt as she walked towards her hopefully new school. Even with it's amazingly high acceptance rate there was still that little voice in the back of her head created by her parents that even this school wouldn't want her. She looked up at the leering sun with a slight frown. She hoped whatever they were doing she wouldn't get too sweaty. With every step towards WCA she felt a little ball of energy and warmth grow inside her chest. She wasn't proud of herself for disobeying her parents and trying to get into the hero school, but this happy feeling inside drowned out any guilt that she felt. This was her first step towards her future and it would be one that she created herself, not one that was forced on her by her parents. She had a feeling that deciding to try out for this school today would be life changing. If she got accepted that'd be her dream come true. Sure it wasn't as grand as other hero schools, but that didn't bother her. She'd give it her all here, and she'd try her best to accomplish her dreams. If she didn't get accepted she'd get to live with the confidence that she at least tried. Either way was a good outcome. With a new bounce in her step she made her way to her run down looking dream school. With a little hint of nervousness she looked around her hopefully soon to be classmates. She waved and smiled at whoever she accidentally made eye contact with. She wasn't shy or awkward in the slightest, instead she gave off a friendly positive vibe. She hoped this would be the start to wonderful memories.

Kirai Kurokami

Today is the first day at Willow Creek Academy and Kirai could not wait for what is in stored for her. As she walks towards the main campus, her presence gave off a very creepy vibe. It is obvious that she isn't normal unlike her fellow schoolmates. She looks around at the many students coming to the auditorium until she notices a strange girl waving at people she looks to...including her. Kirai's response? A devilish smile accompanied with a very seductive licking of the lips with her blackened tongue and thoughts about violating her.

"That girl, she's gonna be my first..." She thought to herself, which made her rather excited, letting out a very creepy giggle. This girl, Kirai, is very unstable for schooling, but with strict disciplinary policies in Willow Creek, that's gonna be something that she may need to avoid.

L3n L3n

Kenko Karada
Tags: L3n L3n

A tall girl in rather ragged clothing strolls down the long dirt road towards the school, a canvas bag of the few belongings they own over their shoulder swinging slowly with their pace. A large baggy duffel coat conceals the majority of her features with exception to spiked locks of sandy blonde hair, the coat, almost a garish colour of green if not for its fade, with multiple stitched repairs along with two very large buttons over the head almost like eyes with a strange surgical mask also covering the lower half of their face decorated with a cartoon-like dogs face, the upper half small sunglasses. Below that mismatched striped stockings can be seen along with a short pink skirt, ending at her feet with heavily worn boots.

This girl was named Kenko Karada, a girl abandoned to be raised in the broken system at a crooked orphanage and living between that and the streets as she relied on herself to survive starvation and grow strong instead, leading her into delinquency, juvenile detention and then with her benefactor, to the doors of this school.

She peels back the mask for a moment to take a deep breath, the air out here was actually nice, not the smog-filled one of the city, caked in grime, fuel, smog and all other manners of foul odours to her sensitive nose, instead the fresh dew scent of grass, flowers and aged wood. Maybe her new mentor was right about this place, he definitely had taste for scenery even if the building in front of her almost looked worse than the orphanage, he hadn't steered her wrong so far so he seemed someone she could trust....at least on this. It didn't cost anything at least...only her time.

She hadn't really heard of this school before, well then again she had barely heard of any of them except the big names but if it could be out in a nice area like this and the roof doesn't leak? well its an improvement, at worst she could maybe catch something in the woods. Her nose twitches as several individuals come into range, coffee and spice, dirt and scales, Metal, Flowers and gunpowder, Blood and Gas, Cloth and Sugar, Smoke...so many scents, where these her classmates? how many were worth sharing a meal with she wonders?. Creaking open the doors she slowly looks between each of the assembled people before locking in on the smaller girl in cute clothing, a style she herself would have attempted to mimic to limited effect given the limited choices, the fact she had the sweet smell to her made it all the better and she at least seems cheerful.

Raising a hand in a happy wave to the girl she approaches, Kiseki waving in return as she met her eye, despite the raggedy appearance Kenko seemed extremely cheerful perhaps? the shape of her brow shifting and general body posture made it seem she was fairly relaxed. "Good morning, It's a wonderful day, right?" getting closer as she looks down to them removing her glasses to place inside her pocket. "Are you looking forward to the delights to come in this fun test?" Her tone was soft, quiet but also a calming cheerful to it that contrasted heavily with the tall girls appearance.

Last edited:
hw5s0PA.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Zamasu Zamasu - LOCATION: WCA
Kiseki wasn’t one to judge and make assumptions on other people based on their appearance, but she’d be lying to herself if the first girl who reacted to her waving didn’t give her an odd vibe. She didn’t show it though. She knew others had different ways of showing themselves so she overlooked the other licking their lips.

Kiseki was a lot more at ease with the second girl she waved to, and she was quite happy to have gotten a wave back. “Good morning! And yeah it’s wonderful outside,”she replied with a sweet smile. It got pretty hot in Japan so she hoped the school had a cooling system. “I’m definitely looking forward to it,”she held a small hand out to the taller female, “My names Kiseki.” The other seemed really nice, and she couldn’t help but hope they’d get along.

Last edited:
Kirai Kurokami

"...Have I just been dumped?" This was the first thing Kirai thought when the girl full of positivity went over to a girl in a dog mask. A deep feeling of rejection rose up to her heart, which soon accumulates into anger. "I'm gonna kill that bitch!" She thought with a burning passion, grinding her teeth as she watches the two having a chat among themselves "I'll kill her....I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER, I'LL KILL HER!!!"

She held her hand onto her chest and tightly grabs her shirt as her body begins to shiver and a fountain of drool falls down from her mouth. The people around her would be scared at that kind of sight. Eventually, she stops shivering, her drooling came to a stop, and she went to a blank expression before she slowly develops a much more creepy smile. "...heh...hehehe...heheheheh..." She giggled a bit before she covers her mouth.

"No...I won't kill her...I'LL **** HER! I'LL **** HER SO HARD THAT SHE'LL START BEGGING FOR MORE!" She thought and started to imagine the scenario into her head...and it is really something that kids should not even think about "That girl...and that bitch...they'll be mine to submit! They'll be begging for me to **** them more. Yes, that's what I'm going to do! I'll just play friendly first and then I'll start taking over them. I'll make sure that bitch will realize who's more dominant, and that will be me! WA-HOHOHOHOHOHO!!!" As soon as she finally gets her composure, sort of, she goes over to the girl with the lively attitude and immediately wraps her arm around her and say "Hey there, you shouldn't be ignoring people who responded your helloes. That would be...REALLY rude, if you know what I mean."

L3n L3n PlusUltra PlusUltra

95070A86-756F-43AE-95D4-94891F57061A.jpeg
Kansan Mackenzie

Kansan approaches the main campus of the Academy WCA and feels overwhelmed with excitement and anticipation, he looks at all the soon to be classmates in the area but his gaze is drawn to a VERY troubled looking girl greeting a bandaged girl. The girl she greets doesn’t reply but her focus was shifted to a taller girl with a mask on.

This troubled him a bit how her greeting wasn’t returned, but that feeling was replaced with a worry as the disturbed girl starts to drool and hold her chest. “Everything about this girl is not right at all it was very twisted... but I won’t judge. She was shot down and... I don’t know wether she’s happy or furious or both about it. Im going to try and make friends with her.” He thinks as his body screams for him to leave her alone As she made her way to the bandages girl he follows her, come to see her wrap her arm around the girl but her whole attitude changed that was really strange but worrying more than anything else to the young man.

“She was distracted please don’t hold her accountable, I’m sure she would have acknowledged you after she was done. Hello miss I’m Mackenzie, Mackenzie Kansan it’s a pleasure to meet you what’s your name?” Mackenzie says to the woman calmly holding his hand out for a handshake. “Please don’t bite me” Kansan thinks to himself not sure what the girls reaction will be. Hoping it isn’t bad but figuring it will be, he will still give her the chance though no discrimination... no matter what.

Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto
Tags: Vsland Vsland

The male glanced at the white-haired male from behind his sunglasses who had just become immensely friendly with him. He had no idea what course this kid was going for so he had to be careful. He also just wasn't a fan of his assumptions. But he could be a useful pawn. "My father actually has some business relations with their family." He states simply in response to Tenma. as he continues walking towards the building, "So I'm not interested in them at all in that way, also-" he adds, "You should know that if you yourself are thinking of offering them a 'carrot' then at least half of them will kick or ass when you try, and the older brother will beat you up in the stead of the other half." He explains simply. Dai looks at Tenma, "Although I don't really care what you on your own time." Dai smiles, imply either that Tenma looks at Bunny girls, or intends to give them carrots and get beaten up.

f10ab69719138add7955664f8729fe45be05f625r1-1320-2048v2_hq.jpg

Tadaomi Hashimoto
Tags:

Tada walked into the school following the signs to the auditorium which wasn't too far away. He wanted to start this test already for sure. He wasn't looking forward to the written test but he wasn't too worried. Now what he really couldn't wait for was the practical test. Now would be exciting. He was just looking for some action, that was it. He entered the auditorium. He looked around, it was a pretty large gym and had lots of seats set up, more than enough for all the applicants, some of which who had already sat down. In front of all the seats what was looked like a stade, one that had been rolled in, which teachers were sitting on in chairs, and up from was the brown-haired principal and his light-haired counselor. Tadaomi eyed them before making his way to a seat.

Last edited:

Kenko Karada
Tags: L3n L3n (Mentions: Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise )

Kenko giggles behind the mask "Karada...Kenko Karada" taking the hand with both of her own in a strong grip to shake, though looking to the new arrival "Going to consider you the sweetest slice of strawberry shortcake, if not the whole thing.....So what brought you to the school?" still shaking the hand just as the smokey girl arrives "Hmm shrouded in smoke? She did seem to be nice to everyone...really not rude having the responder take the first move is it?" She still appears to be smiling behind the mask, moving eyes towards the new girl.

She turns to the new boy, hmm oil but not the normal type...refined and clean. Her ear almost twitches as she listens in but otherwise keeps her focus on their initial target, keeping hold of the hand as they move to sit down on one of the rooms seats and directing the girl to join them "So your looking to have some fun here right?"

hw5s0PA.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Zamasu Zamasu : WCA
“It’s really nice to meet you,”she smiled at the other brightly. She didn’t know what to think about the cake comment but she found it sweet. “Awe thank you! I’m here to become a hero, what about you?”she gave a small jump when she felt someone’s arms around her. Her nerves dropped down when she realized it was the girl who waved back at her. “I’m so sorry ma’am! I didn’t mean to give you the impression that I ignored you,”she had a little frown on her face. She didn’t mind being touched but she did feel bad that she’s might of hurt the others feelings. She glanced at the male who walked up to them to introduce himself to the girl on her. She had to remember to thank him later. That’s when her masked friend started to walk towards the seats, which she moved towards too thanks to their hands still being connected.

She followed her obediently, and she didn’t move to get the other girl off of her so if the other didn’t let go she was dragged along too. She looked back to the guy who was talking to them to see if he was coming. Once they sat down she thought about the question Kenko asked. Kiseki’s main purpose here was to do something she herself chose to do, which was be a hero, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t have fun right? She gave her a simple nod, and she smiled at the other two if they came along to see what their answers were.

Last edited:

Kenko Karada
Tags: L3n L3n

She blinks a little before seeming to smile with her eyes "Oh? I was just told by a friend this place would be great to become the best I could be. The entire hero celebrity thing really isn't as much of a thing as finding some cute friends and an amazing time. No point learning all that stuff if you cant use it to indulge yourself and get a little freedom right?" giggling slightly "Heroes do seem to have some fun don't get me wrong, but i wouldn't want to end up as super serious as alot of them tend to get" shaking a head lightly.

Her eyes are moving from Kiseki to the other two "But yes i look forward to enjoying this as much as i can, Im happy you seem to want that too, its going to be great!"

1173EFB7-6E9B-49BC-94C7-8D88AEC42ED3.jpeg
Kansan Mackenzie

Mackenzie is relieved that the two girls liked him but he didn’t lose sight of the scary girl, all this was mainly for her after all. Even though the bandages girl apologized Kansan still wants to reach out to her, not because of attraction at all but just he wants everyone to feel welcome and comfortable... even if they were as scary as she was.

Mackenzie smiles at the girl and nods as she talks looking at him in acknowledgment, to be polite showing he was listening.

Kansan stays still for a moment wondering if they left not wanting him to follow until he noticed the bandages girl look back at him, he smiles and waves to her then catches up with them. He was touched she would actually look back to him acknowledging him. “Wow she is really sweet, she’s the only one to look back.” He thinks to himself smiling as he walks with them and takes his seat next to Kirai and Kiseki. To block Kirai if she tries anything again with Kiseki and to socialize with both girls, wanting to befriend them both. Also wanting to socialize with Kenko, she seems very interesting to him and he really wants to get to get to know her more too. This was a mismatched but interesting group.

“Well... actually I’m in it for the long haul. I want to have fun yes but I know being a hero I will have to make a lot of sacrifices. Fun is like a addition to me being hero I don’t expect it but I would welcome it if it came. Not to seem like a downer or anything I just think if im ready for the worst, then you can’t be taken off guard if it comes.” Mackenzie says honestly and believing every word, he wants to be the kind of hero that sacrifices his comfort so others don’t have to.

PlusUltra PlusUltra L3n L3n Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:
Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg
Junsui delivered a odd smile as he pulled up to his new school. It had seemed quite different from what he had originally expected, but nevertheless, here he would be able to hone his skills. Because of wanting to look presentable and bring out his character he had stolen a fresh pair of clothes just the other day. And due to him not being the fondest of walking he even decided to steal a motorcycle as well. It was a bit of an antique considering how advance modern generation automotives were, but he was one to always appreciate the classics. He was relatively confused on where to park but he eventually just found a random place that he deemed worthy to hold his new baby. Putting down his kickstand and taking the keys out of the ignition he hopped off as he started to admire his new school. It looked beautiful though he was severely hoping that he wouldn't have a roommate. Leaving with eight siblings his entire life it would be nice just to have his own room for once. Junsui pondered if exploring might be his in best interest, or if introducing himself to his new classmates earlier on would be for the best. Getting a whole group at once might even help his name get out there. It was important to him to be known by others. To be remembered was greatest pleasure of being a thief that not even his father seemed to understand.

Luckily for Junsui he seemed to have discovered a group of students right on time. He delivered a smile which was relatively hard to tell due to his biology, but nevertheless, at least setting off a friendly vibe was something of a start. Hopefully he liked them. Otherwise their wallets might one day become his property. Straightening out his jacket he began to wave towards the group of students that seemed to be enjoying themselves. One of the four students happened to give off a vibe that didn't exactly scare him, but more or less, intrigued him. He expected to see a bountiful amount of colorful personalities. Even though many might not be as friendly as they seem. "Ayo!" He said calling out to them. "I hope you kids are getting along well?"

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise PlusUltra PlusUltra L3n L3n Zamasu Zamasu

Ninjin Abe
th

"Where is my idiotic brother now? He could have at least told me where he was off to." Ninjin said as continued walking down the halls with her siblings. Today was suppose to be a defining chapter in her life. A few years of molding herself into an ideal villain that others would become terrified of. For now she would simply have to deal with those that annoyed her. Such as one particular child that seemed to be making jokes towards another about offering them a carrot. Her cold red eyes turned towards the sound of bickering that her ears were picking up. The green haired boy, Dai, was one her family had deeply respected. Her elders and his father were on good terms with one another having a sort of business understanding that supported both of their families. The other one that was next to him, however, seemed to be on the lower spectrum of the maturity rating. Ninjin decided that helping out Dai was only in her best interest. Their families supported each other so it was her duty as an Abe to maintain that support. Her eyes pierced deeply into the boy with white hair as she made her way over to them. From her posture to even the way she walked all could be described as threatening. "Dai." She said calmly as she delivered a small nod in acknowledgment. "I would ask if everything was going well, but it seems as if you have some sort of pest that's been bothering you."

Kimona Kimona
Vsland Vsland

Last edited:
hw5s0PA.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh : WCA
Kiseki listened as the two talked, and she understood both of their point of views. For her she didn't lean towards one more, she was just in the middle. She liked the idea of having fun, but the option of being prepared and ready to handle anything also spoke to her. I mean couldn't you have fun while being moral and alert? Maybe. Kiseki just wanted to heal people, and be useful to others. "Whatever happens I'm looking forward to going to school with you guys!"she stayed optimistic. With the schools acceptance rate they should all manage to get in, and hopefully she'd be included in that.

She turned her attention to the new interesting person to join their little group. She wasn't used to being surrounded by so many people who seemed to not mind her. These people seemed so much more kind and accepting then the old students she used to go to school with. She couldn't help but playfully laugh when he referred to them as kids even though he was most likely around their age. It was kind of hard to tell if she was being honest, but she wouldn't deny that they looked really cool. "Welcome!"she replied with a bright smile, "Yeah I believe we're all getting along well!" She glanced at the three people she was already hanging out with before looking back to the male. "Care to join us?"she asked not minding at all if their group expanded.

Kenko Karada
Tags: L3n L3n , Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise , Mistahh Mistahh

Throughout the exchange, behind their smiling eyes, the girl was studying each of them in turn. The boy seemed interesting if a little naive but he was nice enough, and his efforts to prevent conflict to the girl she had taken a liking to had not gone unnoticed, neither was that looking of want behind the smokey girl's eyes. Never the less she keeps the handheld softly as she sits there awaiting the eventual announcement of the teachers. But for now, she listens to the boy.

"The worlds so chaotic and random sometimes, the long hauls more just a guideline than anything....easy enough to get it steered off, I mean id like to have an easy life without anything hard......but that would just be soo boring, It would be like eating cake none stop without anything else to change it up you know? But your right about staying on guard, there are some people out there who like to just take what they want...or just show off, gotta be ready to step in because it is a one-way street sometimes" giggling a little more behind the mask.

Her nose, however, twitches once more at the next arrival, the foul smell of gasoline spoiling the air outside and wafting within the building as the door opens again, a new boy with the scent of machine grease on him and body a silhouette of a black like inky tar. Her brow lowers almost in a scowl for a second and features wrinkling, her eyes piercing them just for a few moments before the normal cheerful demeanour returns and speaking in a sweet tone "Oh yes everything is really fine" he was acting friendly, but the he didnt seem cute like the first one she found.

When Kiseki speaks her attention is straight back on them as she warmly welcomes the new one in, she would keep an eye on the grease boy as well as the smoke girl but for now it was fine, if they tried anything? well, she would find out if the taste matched the scent.

3345551A-191E-4C45-9ED7-0DA2C278EAF7.jpeg
Kansan Mackenzie

Mackenzie looks at the new arrival and smiles agreeing with Kiseki. “Absolutely pal cmon in here.” He says playfully waving the dark man to come over.

“Your right there is a happy medium of fun and heroism, I just haven’t found it yet so I’m just going a bit cautious to be safe.” He says to the puppy girl not wanting to argue and build walls to divide but rather build bridges. A happy medium swallowing a pride pill so no one gets in a bad spot. But he wasn’t lying though there had to be a medium but he just didn’t know the perfect ratio yet.

Kansan turns to the girl next to him being a bit intrigued by her bandages. “Oi so what do your bandages do? Sorry if you already told me I think I forgot. May I touch them? Would they hurt me?” He asks innocently purely intrigued by the girls unusual quirk. Kansan is a bit of a quirk geek, he wants to know about them and stuff. It’s a guilty pleasure of his due to him being quirkless for a couple years he developed that interest.

Last edited:
Raven Palmer

Raven watched the boy as he entered and took the regular, predictable signaled path to the auditorium, sighing at his decision. She followed him in, but turned the wrong way and ventured into the school, snickering at the organized line behind her; she hadn't enrolled there to be a good student, that's for sure, and she didn't feel like waiting for permission to check on her parole cell for the next few years. During her little tour, Raven noticed that the schools reputation wasn't for nothing. The entire building felt bare-bones, old and abandoned, with little signs of life in sight. But while she had every reason to hate what she found, it gave off a eerie feeling to her, almost akin to a haunted house. Raven soon found herself with a satisfied smirk in her face, and headed back towards the auditorium to check up on the teachers.

Mentioned: Kimona Kimona

hw5s0PA.jpg

KISEKI NAORU - TAGS: PlusUltra PlusUltra Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Zamasu Zamasu Mistahh Mistahh : WCA
The conversation her friend and the other male were having went over her head. She was more focusing on looking around then on what was actually being said till the male got her attention. She smiled at the barrage of questions as she listened to them pile up. "My bandages would do quite the opposite of harming you,"she chuckled as she extended her free arm that wasn't wrapped in bandages or being held by her female friend.

Her eyes followed as she grew more wrap out of her extended arm. She made an effort to twirl it around make it wave a little. "When wrapped around an injury it heals it,"she stated. "Though healing isn't the only thing I can do with them. I can pick up objects and tie them around stuff,"she mentioned as she held her arm a little closer to the male. "I can move them like my own limbs, but they don't hurt when I snip them off. And yes feel free to touch,"she didn't notice how weird her last sentence would sound out of context.

She didn't think twice about explaining her quirk to the strangers. Maybe she was a little naive, but she didn't think it would be a bad idea. Plus the staff and students here got her trust automatically. I mean what's not to believe in about hero's in training and the people training them? Her smile was replaced with a look of remembrance as she forgot to introduce herself to the others. "Oh, and sorry for not introducing myself sooner! I'm Kiseki Naoru, what are all of your names?"she asked with a smile. She knew Karada and Kansans' names but she didn't know the other twos.

Kirai Kurokami

"Oh great, more people for me to screw up. Just my lucky day." Kirai thought happily before saying "I guess all of us will be getting along just fine..." There are too many people she wants to screw, but she can just wait for one of them to start talking to her. When the bandage girl asked for their names, Kirai jumped in, licked the girl's cheek ever so sexually, and say "Kirai Kurokami....nice to meet you." She then ends with a devilish grin. The girl will know how truly dark she is, and so does the rest.

L3n L3n Mistahh Mistahh Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise PlusUltra PlusUltra

Eric Higbhurgar
The green slime boy slid between his fellow students on his way to a much cooler space, his signature painted grin wilting in the heat into a slight frown.
'I am barely on campus and already stiffening in this heat, ugh. I have not even talked to anyone and I am already irritated.'​
Eric took a moment to glare at the now stiffening remains of his footsteps with a look of disgust, fixing his ensemble with huffy movements.
'I really need a cup of Earl Grey right now.'​
Taking one last glace at his mess, Eric stepped into the somewhat-better building with a sigh of relief before following the flood of students.

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg

Dai Fujimoto
Tags: Vsland Vsland Mistahh Mistahh

Dai looked over when Ninjin came over, "Ah hello Ninjin-san." he smiles, "Nice to see you." he greets, "I think he just assuming that I appear to the same sort of content that he and his kind like." He says in an explaining manner, but he was clearly trying to mess with Tenma, throwing back to the whole bunny girl thing. "How is Katou's company going?" He asks her, already getting distracted by business. "Last I heard it was going well right?" He asks with a small smile.

181d1170665a4e74f531623da5929b2c.jpg

Arihito Yamauchi
Tags: CapRock CapRock

A blonde haired male was walking down the WCA halls, flipping through papers on a clipboard, a few books and notebooks under the clipboard. He was mumbling something to himself as he walked down the hall. Ari pushed up his glasses as he flipped through more pages, There was so much work to be done, and the school year hadn't even completely started. Well it had, but it was still entrance exams day. He was walking quickly until he started to slow, looking up, Arihito glances around. He heard something, pushing up his glasses his attention moves from the papers to the halls. He stepped quickly and almost silently towards the source of the noise, noise where there should be no one.

Junsui Shinzo
bd3ddd5a7196b5325ead09c4d9771649.jpg

Junsui had noticed one of girls had been starring at him. Noticing him before the others had and noticed her facial expressions seemed a bit off. It seemed as if she found him gross or something, but quickly covered up with her usual facial expression. Apparently something was off about him. Still he couldn't help but play with her little starring contest.
"If you're gonna stare at least take a picture. Don't worry either as I do poses as well." He said as he bent down and popped out his butt placing a finger on his chin and narrowed his eyes. "Just make sure to get my good side. Even though they're both great." Chuckling at his little tease he straightened himself back up before continuing. "Well it's nice to see you kids enjoying each other's company. Makes my wittle ol heart jump for glory." He said speaking in a bit of a childish tone as he spoke. He listened as one of the girls began to explain her quirk after being asked to. She seemed relativity polite and nice though perhaps a little to naive as she was explaining something incredibly important to a bunch of strangers. It seemed as if she was here to become a hero unlike himself who was taking under the villains course. Which kind of gave him a disturbing image on what they might do to a sweet girl like her until she joined the dark side. He shuddered a bit at what exactly the school would do to someone like her. Her found her quirk a bit interesting. It wasn't really suited for combat like his own.

After she finished her quirk explanation Junsui playfully smacked his forehead in a comical fashion. “Ah yes. How rude of me not to introduce myself. Apologies dearest madam. The names Junsui Shinzo." He said delivering a little wink towards the group. "Make sure to remember the name well as I-" Junsui paused during the middle of his little introduction as one of the girls suddenly licked Kiseki. He raised an eyebrow to the sudden gesture as it seemingly came out of nowhere. Don't get him wrong it was hot to see it in action as there wasn't any lie to that, but something felt relatively off with the girl's mindset. It was particularly interesting and could potentially spark some drama up around here. It seemed as if this school was going to be more interesting than he thought. As long as it kept him from his boredom things would play out quite nicely for the next few years. Also he was a bit on an instigator so might as well keep the fun going. "Ah that's so cute." Junsui replied chuckling a bit. Bending down as he placed his hands on his knees. "I think she likes you."

Zamasu Zamasu
Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise
L3n L3n
PlusUltra PlusUltra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back