• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Willow Creek Academy (Main)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
BH

Swindles

Bigbro Andrew Time.jpeg-1.jpg
Watching students filter in gave Brady heartburn. They were a cheery bunch full of pep and charisma, bouncing with each step. It bothered Hollow, the lazy vibe of happy kids with sun-kissed skin and bright eyes, packs filled with lunch and new school supplies, all bought with mommy and daddy money, Brady wanted to beat them until they died. He didn't show it though, not again, he'd slipped in the test with his blood lust's rise and his worm's hive mind encouraging mania, but here he'd be nice, he'd be the Sweet little Brady oh so sweet, smiling Hollow soft like a peach.

"Ah a customer"
thinks Brady, snide as a dark haired girl of violet eye comes before him with a bag of cookies outstretched, her mouth making polite sounds all the while.

"How nice, a people pleaser, cute too, wonder what ****************" muses the boy, dark mind running a NSFW scenario despite his benign outward appearance.

"Gluten? That's my favorite flavor." jokes the psychopath with a smile, taking the bag from Kiseki, tactfully brushing her fingers with his during the exchange. It was a troll move, 10/10 fucking with her, would she be ignorant of it? Embarrassed? Flattered? Scared? Whatever, it was harmless fun and the kid had plausible deniability if the reaction was poor. All that aside, he hadn't eaten in 17 hours so his first focus was the food, and focus it he did, digging into the bag with inhuman speed, diving into the cookie mouth first, hunger trumping his manners.

"Thanks! These are..... Really..... Good" he manages between rapid bites, moving to the second cookie with pace, his void stomach eager for more food. They were good too, well done, not too soft and not too hard with the perfect amount of chocolate. What wife material this one was, called men by sir, cooked for class, dressed modestly, had Brady any desire to partner up she'd be of interest. If anything he'd cross her off of his lists, what an endearing creature.

"So um... I'm - -

Begins the student, cut off by a new arrival. The clone asshole from the exam, causing Brady to widen his eyes by a centimeter, a microexpression of surprise and anger hiding an internal storm. For this was an object of Hollow's hatred standing but a few feet away, his veneer would bend for sure, but it couldn't break, not yet. It wouldn't be easy though, everything about the kid was detestable, from his refined air to the pretentious bow he'd performed and his stupid hair, oh how Hollow wished he could envelop the kid in a baste of worms. A sheer number to overwhelm and take control. Then the self harm would come, he'd force the kid to beat himself against a wall until death. Sloppy stuff but fun to watch.

"Lust huh? I'm Brady" begins the boy, accepting the weird name, it was odd but worse existed in the world, could've been Quantavious.

"Sorry about losing my temper in the test man" continues the psycho.

"Its just..."

"With my quirk it has like..."

"A mind of its own and um... the more I use it the more I lose control" Brady explains, remorseful to the bone, hitting all the right notes, his performance worthy of an Oscar.

L3n L3n

Mistahh Mistahh

Last edited:
james "touma" tanaka

Ew, people.

James stood in front of the school, judging his classmates with a disgusting look. Pathetic little rats that didn't know their place in this world. Thinking that they're worthy to be going to the same school as him... Truly pathetic. He couldn't wait to show them who was the top dog in this hell. We all know that he wasn't afraid of killing someone if his pride told him to.

The tall boy wore his uniform normally. It was just missing the tie and it was clear that he didn't give two shits about it. It was wrinkly and messy - it just looked horrendous. His Mom would have a fit if she saw him wearing that. His hair hadn't seen scissors in a couple and the front of it reached his eyes. It was pretty much a really messy mullet, but it looked good on him? He totally gave the devil his soul to look good with a mullet.

He leaned against a random part of the school, surrounded by his edgy bad-boy energy that he used to repeal everyone from him. James would send someone icicles if they made eye contact with him; he hated people. He glanced at the group that was taking cookies from the weak-looking girl. Was that the dude that he had beaten up? It seemed so. James didn't bother with remembering people and their faces. Unless they were a threat or he had beaten them, James didn't care about their existence. Even if he had remembered them, James couldn't care less about them, their feelings and everything.
code by Ri.a

Raven 3.png
Raven Palmer
Interacting with: L3n L3n 's Kaz, Mistahh Mistahh 's Junsui

A quiet first day at this unescapable hell – that was all Raven was hoping for this morning. Sadly, that clearly wasn’t going to be the case.
First one to show up was an insufferable brat with the fashion sense of a 40 y/o neckbeard who lived on their mother’s basement. His voice alone was enough to get her a splitting headache, and his words stung like wasps. Raven did not do anything to hide her displeasure, glaring and twitching her eye at every comment before finally saying:

“You sure do talk a lot for a vermin. Do you want anything from me or are you just set on crushing people’s faith in humanity today?”

Shortly after she said that, Raven was startled by a handsome young man bursting into the conversation. She gave a quick glance to, erm, ‘check the goods’ from top to bottom; perhaps there could be something salvageable in that grimy ditch of a school, even if his voice did rub her in all the wrong ways. Why was that she couldn’t tell yet. When he noticed the dye and proposed to ask her a question, she risked a smirk and said:

“Yeah?”

And then, came the question itself. Raven couldn’t help but blush and scowl, forcing her eyes shut in annoyance as realization hit. Only two people in the world had the ability to get under her skin like that, and Hurricane Tsubaki definitely wasn’t around to take the blame for it.
Raven crying.jpg
“That… Is none… Of your damn business, trash.
She replied between heavy breaths, adding that last bit in English. To his comment about the other boy, she added: “You know, you two will probably get along. You’re both equally worthless!” A brief pause later, she added a little more calmly: “None of us are worth anything, I guess. How else would we wind up here.”

x.png
Kosuke Akayama

"...”

Kosuke may look like hooligan but that didn’t mean he was one. The only thing he had done that wasn’t exactly normal was get a few tattoos on his neck, but that was as far as his bad kid streak went. He never did drugs, drank alcohol, or smoked. It wasn’t that he was a wuss he just valued his brain cells and his teeth. Something that the furry here obviously didn’t do. The raven haired male glared at the bunny from over his shoulder sending the other the message that he wasn’t worth turning around for. The glaring boy waited till the other was done talking to start running his mouth. “Don’t fucking touch me again,”he spat out as he dusted of his shoulder.

“Thanks but no thanks for the warning. I wouldn’t say shit if I couldn’t back it up,”he added as he eyed the other. He didn’t doubt the strangers ability to fight, but certainly he wasn’t blind to his own skill. He raised his glass to his lips as he took a sip of his delicious strawberry milk. “You however won’t be able to say much when your teeth fall out from your bad habit,”the unpleasant boy paused when he realized he was being a little too rude. He bit the tip of his tongue in anger at himself for lashing out at a stranger again. No matter what he tried to do controlling his words had always been hard for him. What was the point on dwelling on it though? Everyone already thought he was going to be an asshole so why would he want to disappoint them?

mentions: Tsukiko | | with: Mistahh Mistahh | | location: WCA entrance

codedbycrucialstar

pZtfAEX.jpg

Ritsu Yattsu

"don't know what to say but I'm sexy”

Ritsu eyed the other with interest as she took in how the girl acted. She let her smile widen at the girls outreached hand that touched her almost too well cared for hair. If you couldn’t tell the redheads favourite thing about herself was her hair.. It was almost the only thing she actually liked about her body. “It’s natural,”she softly chuckled as her eyes glossed over a second with remembrance. “From my fathers side,”she added as smoothed out her skirt to keep her hands busy. For a second she looked over the other girl she took in the lack of buttoned buttons, and the girls pretty figure. Ritsu had doubted she’d be the only hoe. Was this one a friend or foe? You’d never ‘knoe’.

She tapped her chin as if she had to think about the question that the stranger, now known as Ai, asked. She let out a soft hum as she seemed to be weighing the pros and cons of keeping the other company. In reality she was wondering what food to order when the school day ended. “Why not,”she concluded simply as she decided that pizza sounded good. “Now here comes the hard decision. Should we branch out and grab other babes, or do you want it to be just us?”she mused playfully with a hint of flirtation at the end. For the first time in their interaction the redhead let her eyes wander from Hoe 2 to see the surrounding people. Was that a female made out of slime in the males uniform? Tasty. Well hopefully not literally.. Ritsu’s into a lot of things but cannibalism didn’t make it onto the list.

mentions: Eris |♕| with: lost city lost city |♕| location: WCA entrance

codedbycrucialstar

OxaAuV9.jpg
Kazuo Akemi

"Don't talk to me, lowlife.”

“If anyone is vermin it’s you,”he spat out before he crossed his arms. His voice was actually pretty good excuse you. “Who could want something from you?”he asked as he eyed the weak looking girl with discontent. She didn’t have a nice personality, she looked hella weak, and she was flat. The most use she could be was if she had a cool quirk which that in itself was a flaw.

Kaz froze up when he felt an arm go around him. His cocky demeanor went on vacation for a few seconds as he looked wide eyed at the male who randomly touched him. If Kaz easily blushed his face would be an anime girl. Luckily that wasn’t the case. To say that the two eye coloured male was touch starved would be an understatement. He had seen fathers hold their sons close to them like this on tv and the parks he used to play at alone. Was this what having a father would be like? He tried to imagine his cold dad with his arm around himself. If a stranger could hold him like this why couldn’t his own father? Kaz was knocked back into his senses when Junsui made a crude comment to the fake redhead.

“Not that it matters if you two know my name. You’re all pawns in my game of chess,”he stated boldly as he sent the guy a side glare. “I’m Kaz though,”he mumbled shortly after his declaration. Not wanting to focus too much on the male stranger he looked back at the girl with a sassily raised eyebrow and an eyeroll. “You don’t have many friends, do you?”he asked once she was done. As if his inquiry didn’t apply to him too.

mentions: x |✘ | with: CapRock CapRock , Mistahh Mistahh |✘ | location: WCA entrance

codedbycrucialstar

Flippy.full.1618218.jpg
Dai Fujimoto
Mentions: Mistahh Mistahh (and kinda jet)

Dai ran his fingers through his green hair as went along with Ninjin when she nudged him away. What did she have to tell him? he wondered. Something she didn't want the others to hear. With a tug on his uniform to remove a wrinkle he nods, "I'll see what I can do, I trust that he will handle himself well, but I understand your worry." Dai states, smiling a little. The limette glanced at the students around them, partly keeping an eye out or her siblings or- Oh no. There's someone he didn't want to see right now. It was the weirdos from the test. They had promise, no doubt about that, but he wasn't the biggest fan of them. He turns his attention back to Ninjin, "We should head inside, I'd rather avoid unnecessary, annoying interaction with others if possible." He decides before continuing with his usual walking pace, "I'll talk with them either before or after orientation." he comments as he still keeps and eye on Lust and Brady from the corner of his eyes behind the sunglasses. They luckily seemed to be preoccupied. All he had to do was get through those doors ahead and avoid all eye contact and conversation from them. Shouldn't be to hard. He hoped.

Last edited:
181d1170665a4e74f531623da5929b2c.jpg
Arihito Yamauchi
Interacted: Jet Jet L3n L3n

Arihito smiled as a familiar face walked in, "Good morning Brady-san." He greets with a smile, "It was really no problem," He continues, "Although sorry about that box, I got so caught up in out conversation that I briefly forgot about the nature of my quirk.." He sighs, shoulders drooping a tad, caught up in the instant again. Although before he could go any further his attention is snapped back as an energetic girl hops up. "Hello miss Kiseki-san!" he smiles, As she continues, he nods, face lighting up a little, "That's amazing Kiseki-san!" He chirps, "I'm sure your classmates will love them as well!" He adds, after having taken one himself. He too a bite of it, it really was a good cookie! What a sweet child. He was almost really sad she ended up in a place like this. It wasn't a good school for such a sweet kid, but oh well. Nothing could be done about it now, Just conform or poof! He ruffled the hair on the top of her head with a small smile in accompaniment with his statement.

x.png
Kiseki Naoru

"I'd love to be your friend!”

Kiseki chuckled at the male she’d shortly be referring to as Brady when he made a joke about gluten. Though to be fair she was easy to entertain. The simple dad joke could get a laugh out of her. She found herself glancing down at the males hand when she felt it brush against hers. Kiseki’s face flashed with surprise before another grin found its way onto her lips. Just like that the moment was over however when she outreached her hand to the teacher who took a bag. She didn’t think much of the hand brushing scene, and she didn’t seem bothered in the slightest.

The girl fiddled with the hem of her skirt with her now free hands as the two taller males talked to her. She focused on what the teacher had to say first with interest, “Thank you! I hope they like them!” Her friendly smile looked a little more determined than how it was before. The optimist had cleared the little clouds of doubt in her mind easily. Kiseki didn’t say anything when the older male ruffled her hair. She didn’t mind being touched but that entire thing was still new to her. “It’s wonderful to meet you!”she told the teacher with a small bow.

With a switch her attention was back on Brady as he dove into the gifted cookies. “Woah,”she whispered as she watched him gobble them down insanely fast. It reminded her of when she watched Animal Planet that one time. It was both worrying and complimentary to see how fast the male ate. The girl raised a hand to her mouth as if she were going to tell a secret to Brady. With a quieter than normal voice she informed, “If you ever need food I’ll be happy to help you out! You seem like you’re hungry.” Kiseki’s health nerd side had of course taken over. The once nurse to be couldn’t help but try to reach out to everyone.

The black haired female moved her arms back to her side when another person walked over to their forming group. Her happy look seemed to slightly falter at the sight of them. Her cheeks were dusted with red as she couldn’t look the green male in the face. Instead her school shoes found themselves extremely interesting for once. The last time she had seen Lusts face from her perspective he kissed her. In the time Brady finished his apology she managed to stop her hands from fidgeting with her skirt. “It’s nice to meet you Lust, Brady, I’m Kiseki,”she introduced after she gave the two some breathing room to talk. The black haired girl opened her bag and held one of the goodie bags out to Lust with a smaller smile than normal. She couldn’t exactly look at him in the eyes so she resorted to looking at his chest.
mentions: xxx | | with: Mistahh Mistahh Jet Jet Kimona Kimona | | location: WCA entrance

codedbycrucialstar

Kenko Karada
Tags: (Open)

Overall it had been a fun week, four walls and a bed? and there was even a window, sure the food situation needed her to be creative and but nobody seemed to catch the fires or miss a few animals from the forest, but they better not touch any of it she was saving in that fridge while she was gone, hmm no that doesn't matter she would replace it one way or another so on their own heads be it. So fun as a matter of fact that the first day of the actual school had almost slipped her mind as she piles up her snacks into the satchel and starts to wander around the halls sniffing the air slightly as she goes trying to track down the gathering of people that should be forming...unless she was far later than she thought?. Turning for a moment to a window and looking to the sky she shakes her head, no suns about right...oh there's a familiar set of scents, right now just to navigate the hallways to get to that source.

Now with a wider grin on her face and fiddling with a comforting object in her pocket, she skips onwards to meet at the front of the school with a wide wave "Oh good morning!" turning around to a few familiar faces, hmm how did she know them again...oh right those had been on her team and....the strawberry one. Stopping to scratch her head as she tries to recall, K something? hmm, sure it will come back to her eventually.
Kerberosa Nelo Angelos
Tags: (Open)

SytEmXh.png

It had been a difficult week, the fact her control had slipped and the Leporidaes cheap shot had not escaped her father's attention resulting in an intensive review of her.... education to reiterate the expectations placed upon her. The few hours permitted for breaks had been spent in mental drills instead, the days of exhaustion, pain, and fatigue confirmed that regardless of the reasons there would not be accepting anything less than representing the Angelos name to the full extent.

She does not turn or even acknowledge the driver as the car finally arrives at the school once more, pulling out her case as she steps out into the open air to scan the gathering of the courtyard with a slow gaze before walking up to stand to wait next to the flagged individual. While the style of her clothing matched the design of the uniform, the way it moved and sheen to the material made it fairly clear it was definitely not the standard one, the skirt also absent in favour of the male uniforms pants with a sharp cut, and finally the same half cloak that adorned her the first day held hanging over her right arm. Staying silent she awaits for the further instructions, she had noticed that those of her team and adversaries had already passed but if they would stay would remain to be seen.

Mio would simply appear in the crowd of people clearly not bothering to obey the law when she could be lazy and use her quirk. It was likely a surprise to anyone that remembered her that she had passed. Sleeping through most of the test and not helping your team at all tended to end in failure. Still Mio was in snd likely only because her quirk might be useful if she found modivation, but well for Mio modivation was money and right now there was no money being offered.

Junsui Shinzo
ppp (1).jpg

CapRock CapRock L3n L3n

Junsui had blurted out with sheer laughter as he had almost knocked himself over upon seeing the poor girls face. Almost bringing himself and the cute male he had been latching onto to the ground. Luckily he was able to maintain his balance as he continued to laugh at the new red headed Raven. There wasn’t a lot of things he had missed during his time away from the school, but despite their short time together making fun of Raven was possibly the best hobby he could have gotten. Junsui wasn’t necessarily able to speak just yet due to having to catch his breath, but Raven seemed to haven’t changed in the slightest besides the new hair. After being labeled as trash by the redhead Junsui had placed his hands over his cheeks and began to make himself blush. Putting on the act of a shy little school girl as his left leg made a little swaying motion. Breaking eye contact only momentarily as his flushed face grew an even brighter red. “Oh you’re such a charmer. My poor wittle heart can only handle so much attention.” Junsui said before returning his face to normal and shooting the readhead a little wink.

Though despite his obvious uncaring reaction it seemed Raven was still bent on ruining the mood with her negativity. “Oh do please remove that stick from your between your cheeks sweetie.” Junsui sad shaking his head before placing a hand on his hips and jabbing a thumb into his chest. “Besides I chose to come here. And why is that you asked?” Junsui said knowing full well that neither of them actually cared, but he was going to tell them anyway in hopes of annoying the two. “You see I come from a family of thrill and mischief. Naturally attending a regular school would be oh so boring and my poor heart wouldn’t be able to handle the weird normies in the slightest.” Junsui said trying to tune his voice full of sorrow and woe. It was almost like tiny violins were playing in the background as he spoke. “However, this little misfit found somewhere much more interesting. A school full of rejects, misfits, and those with criminal history? How could I have not wanted to come to a marvelous place full of losers like yourselves?” Junsui stated adding a bit of hopeful glee in his voice. When the fellow male had referred to them as pawns Junsui couldn’t help but throw his hands over the boy using him as solid proof of what he was talking about. “Thank you for the demonstration. Kaz was it? You certainly have delicious looking eyes there.” Junsui said snagging the boys cheeks with hands and mercilessly began pinching the hell out of them. “Chairry!” Junsui yelled out as he continued abusing the poor lads cheeks. “Can we keep this one? I like him.” Junsui said looking at the redhead before merciley going back to pinching the boy’s cheeks.​

Last edited:

Raven 3.png
Raven Palmer
Interacting with: L3n L3n 's Kaz, Mistahh Mistahh 's Junsui

After Kaz asked Raven about her friends, she all but completely walled herself out, refusing to even give him a proper reply. She was growing grumpier by the minute, twicefold once Junsui called her out on it. She closed her eyes for one full second and imagined how life would be at the reformatory. It couldn’t possibly be worse than this, she concluded.

But then, Junsui began talking about himself for a while instead of harassing her. She calmed down a little and listened, relaxing her expression a bit. He certainly seemed… Quite excited with the prospect of studying here. And that’s from someone who had an even weaker quirk than hers. Wasn’t he afraid of getting picked up on, or even picked apart, by the monsters right next to him? By the time the boy was messing with the Kaz kid, she caught herself smirking again.

“I mean, he looks like the living embodiment of scraping the bottom of the barrel, but if you really want to, I’ll accept it. He looks harmless enough.” After a moment, she turned forward towards the entrance and added: “And you’re right. A normal school definitely wouldn’t be any fun. If anything, the complete lack of care they have for the students should come in handy when the classes get too boring.” She glanced at Kaz again and said: “And you can bring the stray dog with you, too.”

Makoto.png
Makoto Hiraoka
Interacting with: L3n L3n 's Ritsu, lost city lost city 's Ai

This was definitely far from optimal.

Those were the thoughts of a young girl clad in uniform as she approached the cluttering of students near the front gate. Even dressed like everyone else there, she was quite the unique look, with her platinum hair, dark skin and calm, lifeless demeanor as she walked closer. Her right hand also carried luggage; she was one of the select students that requested housing due to the complete lack of other options.

Once she stopped, the girl didn’t move anymore. She glanced her surroundings occasionally, but otherwise kept her eyes fixated on the entrance and any teachers standing there. No fiddle, no shifting, nothing, you could confuse her for a statue if it weren’t for her breathing.

Still, a worry plagued her heart. What would the consequences be of arriving late? Her gaze spaced off as she began to ponder all the ramifications of it. One more pause to glance back again; yep, it was still there, just around the corner and barely visible, looking over her. One of the few phenomena that Makoto had completely given up on understanding. Other than that, business as usual.

Last edited:
nakamura ai

location: wca entrance | mentions: L3n L3n (Ritsu) CapRock CapRock (new girl)

"Shall we conquer the school?" Ai smirked at her sidekick. Yes, silently Ai had promoted Ritsu to her sidekick. It was a very important and difficult job - lots of gossiping, shopping and flirting...very difficult. Ritsu must feel very honoured.

Tapping her chin with a finger, Ai looked around for a potential next victim. Her eyes first landed on a boy squishing another boy's face (too gay), then it landed on the same baby looking-girl (too boring), then finally it landed on a girl with platinum hair and a suitcase in her hand (perfect). Ai found the lack of emotion of her face interesting. It would be rather entertaining if Ai could spark something in them! The zombie would be a good bodyguard if some wannabe villain wanted to hurt her. Wow, Ai hadn't been here for long and she already began forming her fan club. Procrastination? Who is she?

"I choose her!" Ai chirped and grabbed her new friend's hand. She hurried over to her prey with a skip in her step. She hid her manipulative intent behind an innocent smile and a friendly gleam in her eyes. "Hello!" she grinned. "I'm Ai! Are you living here at the school?"
code by Ri.a

Tsukiko Abe
e010626e-aec4-4f54-b540-a52963251da0-jpeg.567518

L3n L3n

Tsukiko just stood in silence as the angry male continued to spout his venomous words towards him. The boy’s voice was naturally irritating giving the aggression that seeped from his character, however, the boy reminded him of his some of his siblings. Angry and unpleasant, but not necessarily a bad person. Whether it was true or not for this young lad as well was clearly unimportant to Tsukiko. He had no issues with his name calling as it was a natural thing for him growing up. Sometimes ignoring the words of others suited best for the young bunny’s sanity. Still it seemed the young lad was not through with his aggressive demeanor in the slightest. Tsukiko’s face remained mostly the same even while the harsh lad continued to spew his venom towards him. However, despite the situation a small chuckle could briefly be heard. The boy ended up amusing Tsukiko in many different ways, however, Tsukiko had also grown a strong distaste for him. The boy overall seemed like he needed a hug more than anything, but Tsukiko utterly despised hugging people. So he definitely wasn’t the man for the job. Plus he smelled of strawberry milk so he didn’t want to cause himself to gag given his strong sense of smell.

Eventually Tsukiko had just given a slight shrug as he took another drag from his cigarette. Making it well known that he was wasn’t bothered at the boy’s unpleasantness and even more so at his disgusting taste for strawberry milk. He was, but Tsukiko often learned that sometimes ignoring what people said was better suited than letting it get to. A trait he wish his sister would get through her thick skull. He could start a fight with the boy and risk getting them both sent to the hospital. The kid didn’t seem like a weakling in the slightest and definitely held himself with supreme confidence, but Tsukiko had siblings to look after. So he couldn’t be bothered with starting a fight with someone he had just met. Eventually the bunny decided to speak to the fellow male wanting to make sure he at least did some type of good today by notifying the male about the monsters that lurked around her. His sister included. “Well just mind yourself around these parts.” Tsukiko said flicking away his cigarette before jamming his hands into his pockets. “People around here are pretty touchy and most are quicker to throw a punch rather than just let things settle down.” A slight smirk settled over his face as he began to slightly shake his head. “Look you’re a big tough guy. I get it, but I recommenced being the strong silent type if you don’t want to end up in the hospital. There are some people here that are just better left unspoken to.”

Kirai Kurokami

Kirai was growing exceedingly bored. Having to wait for school to start is a pain in her feet, and she wants to mess with someone real bad. That is where she notices the arrival of the dog girl that nearly killed her and the red-eyed white-haired mutant she had teamed up with. She decides to go for the former, wanting to irritate her in a "friendly" manner. She licks her lips as she sneaks up to the dog-masked girl, Kenko, and once she got up to her, immediately she gives a surprise hug from behind but also groping her "assets" in a matter that she is "assaulting" her. "Hello doggy!" She greets her with a friendly tone before she disgustingly licks her cheek. Gross, but that's Kirai for you.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Kenko Karada
Tags: Zamasu Zamasu

Somewhat distracted by trying to recall those present the masked girl notices the presence of Kirai behind her a moment to late to stop her advances, perhaps having let her guard down a little with the comforts of her new living arrangements allowing them to grasp through her thick coat and a flash of memory passes through her head, for a moment she was back at the Orphanage under the faculties...care.

The happy demeanor of Kenko seems to suddenly snap as her eyes light up and a faint snarl escapes her lips, her hand being thrown out to grasp onto the source of the moist touch by the head and lift it from the floor while applying some pressure as if about to repeat the previous display a weak earlier until as quickly as the rage seems to have come on it is exchanged for confusion and tilt of her head. "GRR YOU DONT.....wait" looking the girl over slowly "Did I do this before? Hmm..." a free hand cupping her chin while the other remains holding as the aggression vanishes as quickly as it appeared.

"No...you were not on our team, hmm we didn't fight anyone in that test did we?...before that maybe?..." a trail of mumbling before she brings herself back to reality. Huh? Why was she holding the girl again? Oh right touching her...nobody does that unless she says so, though there were too many people watching at the moment. The internal debate continuing for several moments as she continues to stand there.

OxaAuV9.jpg
Kazuo Akemi

"Don't talk to me, lowlife.”

Kaz narrowed his eyes at the crude male when he opened his mouth yet again. He had to give it props to the stranger. They seemed to have mastered the art of being so annoying you want to beat them up, but at the same time you want to hear them ramble some more. It was a delicate line that Shadow Man™ seemed to thread on well. For now. Kaz would certainly like to punch the dude in the face. Or throw his shoe at him. Whatever seemed more effective in the moment.

A face of shock, slowly over shadowed by a peeved look, flashed upon his face at the other males comment on his eyes. What the hell did “delicious looking eyes” mean? Did he even want to know? Before he could decode the questions the annoying duo moved onto the topic of keeping him. Who did these two think they were? Especially the shithead girl. “I’ll kill you,”he spat when she called him a stray dog and referred to him as harmless. At the same time he hit away Shadow Man™'s unwelcomed hands. He hated bitches like Raven. Kaz would’ve walked away from the two and cursed their existences if it weren’t for the attention that they gave him. He’d rather a negative encounter than none at all. Desperate and pathetic, but who could blame him?

Instead of reaching out to the girl and yanking her weave Kaz smirked from his position. His eyes gleamed over when she met his angry stare. That was the key to unlock the part of his quirk he needed. 'Now, Shithead Bitch, what do you love?’he thought. His gaze traveled down a list that popped up, albeit invisible to others, and he decided to read a few off for his own entertainment. “Let’s see here you like the feeling of power,”he commented as he tapped his chin in thought. “Adrenaline? Weird. Shopping for clothes? What a girl,”he stifled as he looked over Raven taking in how she presented herself. What an uptight bitch. “Oh wait till you hear this one! You like playing pretend,”Kaz cooed as he clasped his hands together. “Do you like playing dress up? Or are you just fake, dear?”his voice had venom spilling from every syllable. His entire persona now seemed to scream “your move.” But before he would share the stage with the lowlife he had to add, “Oh and how are those childhood friends doing?”

mentions: x |✘ | with: CapRock CapRock , Mistahh Mistahh |✘ | location: WCA entrance

codedbycrucialstar

pZtfAEX.jpg

Ritsu Yattsu

"don't know what to say but I'm sexy”

“Sure with our combined looks I’m sure we’ll run the school in no time,”Ritsu winked. Was she really planning on dominating the school? No, but she wouldn’t mind dominating some of the other students here. And she wouldn’t mind being the one dominated either. All in all it was a win win scenario for the red headed hoe.

While Ai was in charge of choosing their target Ritsu did her own little research. A bunny male with a gangster, a threesome, a dog looking girl causing a scene, and still the cute slime girl. She didn’t really take notice of the stiff looking female till her new partner in crime pointed her out. Like everyone else here their victim was cute, so that wasn’t a surprise, but the suitcases with her were. Was she one of the few living at the school? The redhead herself didn’t qualify to live in the dorms thanks to one of her family's few houses nearby that she’d be staying in by herself. Her parents encouraged her to be independent, but Ritsu knew that they had her on a dog leash no matter where she went.

Ritsu swayed behind Ai as she headed towards the newcomer with a friendly smile. She, unlike Ai, hardly had any secret reason to talk to the stranger. All Ritsu wanted to do was befriend and flirt with some people. “Hi I’m Ritsu! I really like your eyes,”she commented as she examined the others white eyelashes. How particular. She wasn’t lying when she said they looked nice.

mentions: Tsukiko(bunny), Kosuke(gangster), Raven+Junsui+Kaz(threesome), Kenko(dog girl), Eris(slime girl) |♕| with: lost city lost city , CapRock CapRock |♕| location: WCA entrance

codedbycrucialstar

Makoto.png
Makoto Hiraoka
Interacting with: L3n L3n 's Ritsu, lost city lost city 's Ai

Makoto was simply minding her own business when the most unexpected of outcomes happened: not one, but two different people showed up to her and began talking to her. Her eyes glanced up and down to take them in quickly; compared to her immaculately lifeless uniform and demeanor, the girls exuded a strange, soft, yet imposing presence upon the white-haired girl. She frowned a bit, but otherwise replied politely:

“Hiraoka, Makoto. The school’s regulations allow those without another lodging option to stay at the school.” When the girl who introduced herself as Ritsu complimented Makoto’s eyes, she blinked couple times, as if suddenly conscious of her own eyelashes. “My… Eyes? What about them?” Her eyes jumped from Ai, to Ritsu, back to Ai, hoping one of them would shed light to this mystery.

nakamura ai

location: wca entrance | mentions: L3n L3n (Ritsu) CapRock CapRock (Makato)

"They're very pretty," Ai agreed with an excited nod, "They remind me of amber." Ai had spoken before Ritsu could get the chance and had reached over to wrap Makoto's white hair around her manicured finger. "I wish I had cool coloured hair." she mused, staring at the girl up and down. Now that she was up close, Ai could really get a read on the girl herself.

"What's your quirk?" With narrowed eyes, Ai stared sharply at the girl, waiting for any signs of weaknesses. Thanks to her quirk, Ai had learned how to read body language. She also learned how to hide it behind a dumb, blonde-like expression. Just to make everything easier for her, Ai used a little of her quirk to speed things along. If this girl wasn't what she needed, it would've been a waste of time and precious energy. There's only so much time before Ai does something dumb and gets in trouble again. She didn't want a repeat of the test.
code by Ri.a

Lust
671e14cb-adb8-483f-9460-8b08e911f510-jpeg.567517

Jet Jet L3n L3n

Lust couldn’t help but deliver a smirk at the boy’s explanation. His eyes held a certain devious aura to them as he looked deep into the eyes that locked eyes with him. A quirk that affects one's mentality? How could he not feel the shiver of excitement crawl down his back. Lust didn’t respond to the young lad at first instead reaching his hands out as he straightened out the fellow males uniform. There was no meaning for him to touch him, but just a small wrinkle that had bothered him. “Ah now that's quite the burden. A quirk that disrupts your mind and brings out the absolute worst in you. Such a fascinating poetic quirk. It’s a miracle someone hadn’t ended up being wounded in the process.” Lust said tilting his head ever so slightly as he continued to eye up the young lad. Before removing his hands from his uniform before placing them back behind them. Folding his hands neatly over one another as the quirk began to circle through his thoughts. If this boy were to lose his sense of sanity around someone like Suzu rather than Inago that would be a mess of paperwork he would hate to go through. Still he found himself still smirking in the boy’s general direction. “But due not fret my darling. Our staff will ensure that you are taken care of. Though do be wary of what teachers you lose control in front of. I’d rather have a handsome young prodigy such as yourself live to see graduation.” Lust said giving the hunky male a look of encouragement. Though through that look of encouragement came the aura of instigation. He wanted Brady to lose his mind. It made him much easier to study, and that intimidating wild aura he possessed was such a blessing that he could feel his heart skip a number of beats just witnessing it.

Continuing the conversation with the fellow male would have been a pleasure, but it seemed as if the female made it quite obvious that she was rather awkward around him. Her eyes lowered and embarrassed face had captivated Lust the moment he had gazed upon it. It possessed an alluring aura to it that he didn’t find in many people. Then again not many seemed so kind and so innocent like the youthful lady in front of him. In most scenarios this was the time Lust would begin to undoubtedly court the young lady. But he had to keep a lid on his usual scandalous behavior should he not want to disrupt his business. He watched the girl’s movements closely as he couldn’t believe how such a being could ever wind up in an institution such as this. What a poor soul. Lust accepted the female’s gift of sweets despite not requiring to eat. Unlike his clone brothers he was the only that gave into his gluttonous behavior. He was a connoisseur of many things such as fashion, food, but most importantly it was people that he had such refined taste in. “I see my brother left his mark. Knowing him he’d be quick to apologize for his uncontrollable behavior.” Lust said suddenly placing a hand over his mouth attempting to hide a small chuckle as the girl’s embarrassment was almost too much to handle. He had made it well known that he was indeed not the person she had met during the testing area. Opening up his little goodie bag as he slowly began to munch on the delicious treats that were held inside them. Savoring each bite as if it were his last. He had kissed the tip of his fingers before sending them towards the heavens. “Délicieux” Lust said letting a bit of of his French slip past his lips. “You should be careful who give these treats to. Most are quick to marry the first beautiful girl with astounding baking skills such as yours.”

Last edited:
Kirai Kurokami

Kirai was unfazed when Kenko grabbed her in aggression. She stares down at her, letting out a very creepy smile. "So...how's it going, miss doggy" She asks in a casual tone, as if she doesn't mind the situation she is in. "Did I disturbed you? Its not that I wouldn't care if you are. But hey, I wanted to mess with someone, so why not you? Is it not your first time that someone licked your face? I find that to be as...tiltilating, like say...um...the end scene from episode nine of Grancrest Senki? Or the very first episode of Goblin Slayer? If you want, I can just give it to you right here, right now, if you're into thrills." She adds, which is completely uncalled for.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

Kenko Karada
Tags:
Zamasu Zamasu

There gaze shows a hint of recollection as memories resurface before it only hardens for a moment though their free hand is shaking, they should just do it now, those words were just like others she had heard, the same look and same approach "Its not my first time...but ill make this clear, If you do that again or anything like it....this school can go to hell and you will be right down there to ready to meet it, if they even find what's left" throwing the girl backward instead, the hand still shaking...giving into that would loose what she could get out of this school, and that would be just what they would want, no she can't let them affect her here even without being here. Turning back and going silent off to the side as she waits for the proceedings going forward, their mood clearly had dropped significantly since there approach just moments earlier.

token_1 (1).png
Yume
Yume squinted at his phone, trying to pierce out the direction towards the school through the bright glare of the sun against the screen. Hot days like these were bad enough for the heat averse boy, and combining that with the anxious sweats that come with entering a new school didn't make things any better.
But eventually he was able to find his way towards the entrance and almost immediately felt out of place compared to the others already present.

Yume was more obviously... uncouth than the others; what with his sickly pale skin, unnatural and disgusting movements, and currently shape shifted face that made glistening pink flesh gnarl together and multiple mouths and sets of teeth gape without aim. But this was something the boy was used to, so he couldn't complain too much.
But looking around at his (hopefully) future class mates, ideas of their motivations for joining ran through his mind. Obviously some would have joined just for the sake of villainy, others maybe more noble, and maybe some just... made a mistake in applying? No matter, these were to be his new allies and ones that would hopefully share his same just purpose. Or at least be complicit in helping him achieve his purpose.

But too sweaty and lost in thought to interact with anyone just yet, Yume found himself a nice spot of shade to cool down under. His glistening deformed face started to become visibly more dry and the mouths and their tongues stopped panting.
Man. Fuck this heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back