• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Frostbuny

~*soft baby*~
1600378833315.png

Ancient History Classroom

It started off the same way it always did. The professor would walk in a couple minutes late with a fresh cup of coffee in his hand from the coffee shop on campus. He would have his tie undone, and his hair would be a shaggy mess. He looked like the last time he slept was five years ago before his divorce. However, he still managed to crack a smile for his equally sleepy class. He set his coffee down on his desk and threw his satchel onto his spinny chair.

"Good morning!" he greeted the class, and they all chimed in with morning!'s and ughhh's. He laughed, rubbed at his eyes a little, and proceeded to clap his hands together. "I have something really fun for us today!" This statement made a few students perk up, but he has made statements like this in the past and never fully delivered. The professor's definition of fun usually entails an educational movie or a pamphlet from a museum that they have to do a vocab scavenger hunt with. It was a nice break from the usually long and dull lectures he gives every other day, but it wasn't enough to get anyone excited or happy about class.

He turned on the overhead projector and waved his hand around under the light to make sure the picture was as clear as he wanted it. With that, his lips fell into a devious smile and he clapped loudly once more. "I had the luxury of going on a archaeological expedition this weekend just on the outskirts of town. We have been looking into a strange sink hole that surrounds the entire parameter of the city, and we finally found somewhere sturdy enough to dig into. Now~" he cut himself and went rummaging through his bag. "We found very few things, but! We did find a relic from the site that my team let me bring in to show all of you."

He giggled out a tada! and placed a metal cup on the projector.

1600379755661.png

It was beautiful, no one in the room could deny it. The intricate design of the metal to the jade dragon curled against it. No one could take their eyes off of the projector screen. The professor gazed around the classroom with warm eyes and a fulfilled smile. He has never captured the attention of his class so effectively. "Now we aren't entirely sure where this relic comes from. We don't know anyone in this region that had enough technology to design something so detailed. In fact, there is no record of any civilizations being here at all. But this is just our first step. Now we do know people were here at some point." He continued to gaze at the relic with his class. It was really something special that they were all dipping their toes into history. His entire class was now in-the-know on an ongoing archaeological discovery, and he couldn't be more excited.

"Okay, be honest. Who wants to drink from the cup?" The class erupted with excitement, many students raising their hands and shouting to be first. He pulled out a bunch of styrofoam cups from his bag and began to set them up around his desk. "Form a line up here if you want a sip of the forbidden chalice~!" He continued to laugh as his students rushed to form a line. He was grateful he thought to refill their water cooler the day before. He took his time filling the chalice and pouring the water into the little cups dramatically for his students. They all drank from it like they were drinking a magic potion. Half his class remained in their seats. He didn't blame them, it was a slow Monday.

Class ended just as quickly as it began, and he wished them all a good rest of their day. He put the relic back in his bag and left the classroom with happy sensation of pleasing a class of college kids.

The warmth and happiness didn't last.

Two days passed, and Wednesday morning marked the day he didn't feel happiness quite the same way again. The news channel echoed throughout the walls of his cheap apartment. "A handful of students from the local community college have gone missing. Numerous reports are coming in from the missing students parents and friends. There are leads as to where these students have gone. It feels as if they have vanished off the face of the earth."

~OoO~

1600380748557.png

The Gates of Willosya

It felt like submerging yourself into a cold bath, or rubbing a balloon on your hair until the strands stick up. One second she was walking home from class, the next she was waking up at a gate. Julissa's vision was full of white walls and red roofs. She turned around in a panic, but behind her was just clouds as far as her eyes could see. She rubbed at them hard, trying to wipe away whatever illusion her brain is tricking her into. She turned around a couple more times in search of anything familiar.

She gasped when she caught sight of the tail swishing behind her. She grabbed it tightly and yanked it - her immediate thought was that it was attached to her clothes, but the sharp pain in her tail bone told her otherwise. She felt panic rise in her chest, but she didn't have the chance to compute it. The gates to the city slowly opened, and couple of people came running over to her. "What the hell are you doing outside of the walls! You know its dangerous out here!" a girl yelled at her while also dragging her toward the city. She was covered in yellowish skin with brown spots all over her, and little antlers were atop her head. She looked like a giraffe. Julie tried to pull herself out of the girl's grip, but another figure stood to her other side. He had tanned skin and dark cat ears sticking out from his hair.

I'm somehow at a furry convention? Julissa was more scared now then she was before. She must have been kidnapped and taken to this place.

"Hey stop struggling, we're trying to help you!" the boy spoke this time, his brows pulled together in annoyance.

"I would stop struggling if I knew who the fuck you are! And where the hell this place is," she successfully pulled herself out of the girl's grip and stumbled back a few steps away from them. They looked at now with curled brows and open mouths.

"Where are we? What do you mean? Uhh, the lower part of Town I guess. Near the church," the girl spoke. Julissa shook her head, and the girl's eyes widened in understanding. "You- I've never seen you before."

More people appeared around Julissa, but these people she actually recognized. They were from her Ancient History class. The sight of familiar faces calmed her nerves slightly, but the dawning realization of they all have animal features was sharp and sudden. They were appearing out of thin air, popping into the world against all known laws of nature.

"Where the hell are we?" Julissa asked again, louder this time.

The giraffe girl frowned. "Willosya, of course."

~OoO~
Be sure to check the Lore Tab before posting your reply! Even if you have read it, it's better to give yourself a quick refresher then to mess up your first response~

Nessi Nessi BinleyMegaChippy BinleyMegaChippy MegMath13 MegMath13 TayMaiTer TayMaiTer TigerLover513 TigerLover513

Last edited:
“What on earth” A dazed young man mumbled as he had just opened his eyes. He was laying on a dirty floor, his head and body hurting like he was hungover. “W-where am I?” He then questioned stuttering for a moment. His vision was slightly blurred as his glasses laid next to him slightly smashed in the corner. He reached for them then placed them on his nose.

What he was seeing was a place he had never seen before. Was he dreaming ? Sebastian wasn’t sure, he certainly didn’t feel he was. He let out a loud huff pushing himself off the dirty floor, dusting himself down as he got up. He hadn’t quite noticed his animal features yet. He just slowly made his way to the gate now starting to notice the features on people. It wasn’t until he heard something and jumped feeling something behind him touch his leg. He turned around seeing a white bushy tail sticking out of him. He didn’t really know how to react.

Once in the town he started to notice people from his class, he was slightly relived he wasn’t alone and kept walking towards them. What had they gotten themselves into ?

Last edited:
Alexis Booker
---

Alexis was walking over to her scheduled fencing practice, nothing was out of the ordinary, it was a regular Wednesday, or so she thought. One moment, she was walking towards fencing practice, the next, she was in some sort of fantasy world. Alexis blinked a few times, but her same, emotionless facial expression. She scanned the area...and it seemed like everyone around her was part animal. "When did I get here...wait...I need a mirror" She mumbled to herself as she walked into the city in front of her.

Alexis completely ignored her fellow classmates, and went to look at her reflection in a window. She had to take a good look at herself, and rub her eyes to believe what she was looking at. Alexis now seemed to be part...swallow. Alexis sighed, and walked over to the giraffe lady for answers. When she got close, Alexis stopped herself "Should be wary of strangers" She muttered. Alexis decided to speak to the one that the giraffe lady dragged in.

"Screaming won't do you any favors...What's your name again?" Alexis asked. She didn't really know anyone's name, since none of them really ever talked to her, at all. No one really talks to Alexis, she's usually in her own world most of the time anyways. Even after she asked for the name of Julissa, her attention started to drift elsewhere. She started to look around the actual city, and it's interesting people.

Elentiya was skipping her way back to her apartment when suddenly she tripped on a cobblestone. Except... the streets aren't made of cobblestone... She looks up to find herself in a fantasy world. The kind of world she read about in books. Cobblestone streets, red-shingled buildings.

"Where... Where am I?" She turns to looks around, spotting her fellow classmates nearby, with a giraffe girl and a cat boy near them. The small girl jogs over to them. "Hey! You guys! Where are we? What happened?"

Her mouth feels strange. Like her teeth are too crowded together. She runs her tongue over her teeth to find her canines enlongated and extremely sharp. And from the corner of her eye, she spots a tail sprouting from her behind. Raising her hands, she feels soft ears nestled in her hair.

"I'm a... wolf?" Instead of being frightened like some of her fellow classmates, she grins widely, her childish nature shining. "This is so cool! We are all part animal and we are in some magic place!" The four foot teenage shrieks with joy, jumping from one foot to the other.

Pulling her beanie down over her hair, she huffed quietly as the autumn air began to nip at her skin. Hunching her shoulders as she continued to her first class of the day. But as she walked down the path, the ground beneath her shifted, dirt beginning to scuff up her already dirty shoes.

Rubbing her eyes, hoping what she was seeing was just from lack of sleep, she looked up and saw familiar faces from her ancient history class. Not knowing how to react, she continued to look around at the scenery. the city was beautiful, and that’s when she saw it. Everyone there had some features similar to an animal. looking back at her classmates, she felt something tickle her shoulder.

“Holy-“ her voice rose a few octaves as she looked at the wings. The fabric of her shirt stretched uncomfortably as the wings attempted to unfold. Composing herself once more, she took a few steps forward to get closer to the gate, observing the bustling town.

Her eyes sparkled slightly as she looked around before her voice sounded again, back to her normal tone. “So the professor wasn’t just spouting nonsense,” she hummed, running her fingers through the ends of her hair, eyeing the giraffe like girl who told them their location.

Sarah slowly opened her eyes, and felt a pounding headache, she pressed her hand to her face, and felt fur, she pulled her hand away and looked at it, "What the Hell??" She slowly got up and looked around, "What am I doing here?" She looked over and saw one of her class mates, but they had ears and tail? That can't be she thought, she put her hands on the top of her head. "Ears?!" then she saw wings, she reached over, and grabbed it. She tugged on it, and cried out in pain. She realized that she had wings!

She saw the giraffe like girl, "Willosya, of course," Sarah poked her wings, and started trying to stretch them out and work them. "Willosya, why are we in Willosya?" She asked, and then she flapped her wings, and covered her mouth. "I am going to fly!!" She was getting herself excited, she flapped her wings and suddenly rose in the air, she thought she was doing great, until she crash landed right where she started. "Ow." she said, hopefully someone would come to her aid, and help her up.

Andromeda "Andy" Williams
Why am I the only one that changed gender?
You know that feeling in a dream where you're falling and then you suddenly wake up? That is how Andromeda felt as she stood looking around at people that were her classmates. But they all looked different, all had animal features. she ran her hand across her fas and her eyes when wide. Not only did her face feel different but her hands were bigger. It was all that she could do to not scream, "Hold up! You're telling me that I'm the only one that changed genders? How in the fucking hell is that possible." She looked down at her body and crinkled her nose. She was at least 3 feet taller than normal so when she took a step she almost lost her balance. "Dammit, this feels like walking in heels and I can't even do that."

One minute she was walking to the library to meet with a study group and the next she woke up next to a few of her classmates and they all had animal features. This had to be a dream or she was hallucinating. She'd go with a dream. She could only imagine her mother looking for her. The poor woman had put her life on hold to raise Andy. She hadn't dated since her husband died. She shook her head and continued looking around, she realized that it was only the people that drank from the cup in her ancient history class.

"Hey, Can you like explain to me where I am?" She said

scared, confused | The Gates of Willosya| tag here

coded by weldherwings.

- Chelsey shifts in her bed glad she won't have to wake up for school yet.- "Get out of the road lady!" - She hears someone scream. She just brushes it off as her siblings messing around downstairs, but then she moves her hand and feels something soft and fuzzy. She jolts upright suddenly awake. At first, she thought another squirrel had gotten into her bed, but as she looks around she doesn't see a squirrel. In fact, she doesn't see her bedroom at all. As she inspects her surroundings she comes to the realization; that she's nowhere near her small town. Suddenly a horse comes trampling down the dirt road; She leaps out of the way; noticing she jumped higher than humanly possible.- "Sorry kid. I almost stepped on ya." - The horse says as it passes....wait the horse has a human head and chest. That's when she notices that the people around her have animal features. She winces remembering the fuzzy thing she felt. She closes her eyes and puts her hand behind her back and up her top. Yup, she has a tail. But what animal is she? She takes her hand out from her shirt and lifts it to touch her ears. Round and fuzzy.- "No no no no no no no no no no!" - She refuses to believe that she is now part monkey. She looks around and spots a group of people she recognizes. The people from her Ancient History class. She walks over but keeps her distance. Just because they're somewhere else; doesn't mean that they feel any different about her, or that she should feel any different about them.- "Willosya, or course." -A lady with giraffe features says.- "Hmm...Willosya." -She says to herself.-

Madeline Linn

Madeline inhaled sharply as her eyes snapped open. Her hazel gray eyes looking up at a bright blue sky, the hustle and bustle of people moving about playing like music in her ear. She let out a soft groan as she sat up, her eyesight still blurry from waking up. Her confused gaze looked around her, where was she? Did she fall? Did she sleepwalk? Madeline placed her hand softly on her head, a confusing jolt fully woke her up as she felt soft wispy feathers...attached to her ear? Madeline's brow frown as she thought about for a second, she was trying to figure out what she felt...OH MY GOD HER EARS! She gasped loudly and jumped up, Her hands touching the pure white feathers that were about six inches long and flowed with the wind. She started to realize that her ears weren't the only thing that changed. Her nails were long and sharp, her hose was straight and flat(Almost beak-like), her eyesight was super accurate along with all her senses, she even had- tail feathers? she looked to see a long trail of snow-white feathers draping onto the floor, a confused and surprising look twisted her face.

"...Am I some kind of bird?"

She let out a yelp as the realization hit, her tail feathers ruffled and came to attention like a scared bird- literally. This caused her to jump and start running- she was usually always calm under pressure but this was too much! What bird was she? A dove? No- doves to have feather ears? Ok ok, calm down! She stopped just before a large group of people. Her sensitive eyesight saw colors so much more brightly! Her attention to detail was amazing...AN OWL! Wings seemed to pop out of nowhere, a new weight was felt on her shoulder blades, the pure white wings with black patterned specks confirmed it. She was the mighty snow horned owl. Madeline was calmer now that she saw her classmates were also morphed, her attention was looking everywhere, taking in the sights with her new handy dandy mega cool eyesight!

Sebastian looked to everyone, shaking his head. “Well where ever we are, I’ll just ring Daddy to come and get me. “ Sebastian reaches into his pocket not finding his mobile phone. “What the?” He mumbled, he must have lost it, or this place doesn't have that type of technology? It sort of made Sebastian more worried, what would his parents think?

Though he started to notice more and more people arrive. He didn’t really say much, he Just stood with everyone else with his arms folded. Judging everyone, what else was he to do? He noticed and recognised the faces Well all but one. However, Sebastian didn’t say anything to them. He didn’t really say anything to anyone just more concerned about himself. Which was clear in what he said earlier.

Madeline Linn

Madeline was watching the giant giraffe lady when a figure appeared out of the corner of her eye. Ah, it was Sebastian! Madeline turned to towards Sebastian and tilted her head to the side, She noticed that it was more than intentional. Amazing! Her neck could also turn 365 degrees! Just like an actual owl! She gave a soft smile to Sebastian, she had never really spoken to him- only a few times when it was for school or the address to a party.

"What animal are you Sebastian?'

Judging by his looks, she would assume fox- but she didn't want to...offend, anyone? was it an offense to assume someone's species? Her light hazel gray eyes focused on Sebastian's face...wow, she would see almost every pore of his face! She felt her pupils dilate as she examined all the new details! Her feathers on her wings, tail, and ears ruffled at this new gift. Madeline ran her hand through her raven black wavy short- what? long? Madeline was so excited about her new features she didn't even notice how long and shiny her hair was! She could finally BRAID IT!

-She took a half step back overwhelmed by so many people. Yes, there were always a lot of people in school, but now there was nothing separating them from her. She continued to step back away from the crowd. With each step, she took the more she wished no one would notice her. Finally, she got far enough from them that she felt good.-

-She took and breath and sat down comfortable with the distance she had put between herself and people. Her tail flicked into her view, and she then remembered she was part monkey. A useless animal she thought, but it may be helpful with climbing. She stood and looked up at the building next to her; walking around the entire exterior of the house. She was deciding how to best climb up to the rooftop.-

~*J u l i s s a*~

She was having a hard time processing everything going on around her. From her classmates phasing into existence to the talking animal people, her head felt like it was going to explode. She could not fathom the amount of clouds that were surrounding them when they did not appear to be in a mountain. The name of the place rang like a bell in her ear. Willosya. It felt mystical on the tongue, felt like a whispered line from a story book from childhood. It warmed her through to her bones - it felt like home. Julissa allowed herself to pause and really allow the emotions she was feeling to settle. She was scared, of course. Anxious. But she was also excited. She could feel the warm mane around her neck, and she felt like her claws were an extension of her body. This form was natural, it was easy.

"Willosya," she said, allowing herself to admit to its existence. "I'm sorry, this is just so much. I was just at school a moment ago walking to my dorm, and now I'm-" she cut herself off with a laugh. The shock was making her skin tingle, and she felt a little delirious. Another girl approached them; Julie held her breath at the sight of her. Her blue hair was a matching shade to the feathers that sprouted from her body. She was beautiful, that kind of beautiful that makes you stop in your step as they walk by. Everyone that was transported here appeared to be from the same class, yet Julissa did not recognize this girl at all. She swallowed thickly and put her hands on her hips, ignoring the heat that rushed to the tip of her ears. "Screaming helps me plenty! Whatever, I'm Julissa."

"Well, Julissa," the giraffe girl stepped forward, a frown pulling at her features. "We need to get you all away from the gate. The beasts out here are one thing, but if one of them find you-" She stopped, a gasp ripping through her lips as the color drained from her face. She took a step back, hiding partly behind the boy. His face was hardened, his brows tightly drawn together.

"Oh don't stop on my account. What will happen if one of us finds them?" another voice filled the space. It carried with a loud strength, and a seductive undertone. It made the hairs on Julie's neck stand on end, and a growl ignited in the back of her throat. The aura this being emanated was immense, it was scary. Julissa looked around for the origin of the voice. Atop the wall above the gate sat a woman.

1600478190611.png

She had huge ears the same shade as her hair, and fur covering her arms down to the long claws at her fingertips. She wore barely anything - a bandeau and a short skirt. She was smiling down at them, and her canines could be clearly seen from her perch. There was a wild glint in the woman's eyes. The air directly around her had hints of a shadowy substance; it moved around like ash particles in the wind, but it never escaped the bubble around her. It was such a dark black it felt like Julie was looking straight in to the void. The woman stood up with grace, and - with a sly smile - jumped down onto the ground near them. She landed on all fours, and Julie got an eyeful of the fur crawling down her spine. She stood upright again and took a few steps closer to the group.

"Now Lena, you should know better than to speak of the devil," the woman pushed the hair off her shoulder and held her claws out to the giraffe. "She'll appear and eat your heart out." There was no hesitation as the wolf lunged at Julissa. Her body reacted on its own and had half a mind to step away from the attack, but the nails still sliced through her arm like butter. Julie cried out in pain, curling in on herself to nurture her new wound. "I've never seen you freaks around here. I'll have to bring you to the King myself." She struck again, and Julissa could only accept her fate as the woman came closer.

The boy was suddenly beside her, holding back the wolf girl with as much strength as he had. The woman laughed and winked at him, clear excitement dripping from her features. "They've done nothing wrong, leave us alone Lizabeta," he spat at her. This made her laugh more, and the inky substance around her multiplied.

Julie felt an overwhelming anxiety course through her veins. The more of the dark substance Lizabeta summoned, the more the fear grew around them. It was correlated, Julie noted, and slowly tried to crawl away from Lizabeta in hopes to lessen the effect. The boy's knees began to shake, and there were tears in the corners of his eyes. He finally grew too weak to keep holding her back, and she threw him against the stone wall like a ragdoll. It was evident to anyone watching that there was no fending off this woman. She was too powerful and wicked, and she had that dark substance to hold them in place.

The clouds and the lion tail weren't such a bad experience in comparison to whatever the hell this woman was. "C'mon. You have gotta have someone stronger than this kid to fight me. You appear in Willosya out of thin air and can't even kick ass? Don't worry, I'll kick it for you," she punctuated that statement with another wink before raising her arms into the air. The darkness grew even stronger, and Julissa wanted to cry from the fear that was in her body. It made her heart palpitate. "What're the chances you babies run into the King's Guard within moments of coming here." Julissa didn't need to be a genius to be able to tell Lizabeta was feeling an extreme joy from watching them suffer under her influence. It was sickening. Julissa had no clue if they were going to make it out of this alive.
_____
Nessi Nessi MegMath13 MegMath13 BinleyMegaChippy BinleyMegaChippy TayMaiTer TayMaiTer TigerLover513 TigerLover513 kennybee kennybee Syfer Syfer Fiddle_Leaf_Fig Fiddle_Leaf_Fig

Madeline Linn

Madeline's attention was drawn away when a chill ran through her spine. What was this? a sixth sense? She could smell the shift in the air around her as a wolf made it's way to the sheep pen. Her pupils shrank and her wide eyes narrowed as she spotted the sly creature. Madeline wasn't the type to fight but she also wasn't the type to watch, she felt her large wings drape around her shoulders much like a cape as she walked forward and behind her dear classmate Julissa. Madeline stayed silent as she watched the lowly creature slink closer, her mini talons automatically coming out for the defense.

Madeline let out a low hiss that had a hint of screech in it when the wolf started gathering her power. She reacted quickly and pulled her friend who seemed to be frozen like an ice sculpture, into her arms- her large wing spreading out and wrapping around the lion. What was Madeline going to do now? Would she fight? fly off with Julissa? Let the others handle it? Her small lips that were rosy and in a natural pout moved faster than her train of thought.

"Please miss...We don't mean any harm. We just arrived here and we are afraid and confused...We didn't mean to offend.."

Madeline's voice was soft but strong, her head dipped a little, her other wing spreading out and revealing her beautiful heavenly white feathers with her black polka-dotted pattern. It was again like an instinct? It felt like a way to show friendliness or submission. She felt a low coo form in her neck as she looked at the spine chilling creature...What a way to welcome the newcomers! She gave a short glance to her classmate, a small smile formed on her lips- her bright eyes squinting. She wanted to make sure her friend knew she was now...somewhat safe.

The girl wasn’t easily intimidated, but as Jade watched the wolf throw another person against the stone wall, she couldn’t help but stiffen with fright. How in the hell was someone this powerful? Curling her fingers into fists to hide the fact that her hands were shaking, she took a half step back from the situation. Taking a few deep breaths as she began to calm herself, Jade set her face into a condescending grin.

“How impressive ~ throwing a poor guy into a wall?” Jade asked, running her fingers through her wispy strands, she hummed. “Why’re you doing this, hm? do we pose a threat to you? clearly not as you said, we’re just poor weak babies.” Jade’ tone dropped childishly as she finished her sentence, in a way, contradicting what the owl like female had said.

Jade could feel her wings rustle underneath the fabric of her shirt, like they were warning her. But being her, Jade ignored it, continuing to down play the dangerous female in front of her. Despite the fear she felt, the cocky grin on her plump lips never left. “Do you feel powerful.. Lizabeta, was it?” Jade asked, taking a few steps closer to the wolf.

Sebastian perked his ears up to a girl near him. It was Madeline, Sebastian gathered he was a fox as his tail was long and bushy and his ears where pointy. But he didn’t think too much on it. “A f-“ Before he could finish he was cut off but the arrival of the wolf. Sebastian scoffed at her words calling them ‘Babies’

“There most likely is somebody strong enough here to fight you. But you are taking advantage of some new comers. Who are tired, confused and slightly scared. After all we have just arrived here. So to me your the baby, taking Advantage of that an easy kill.” Sebastian smirks. “So why don’t you stop what your doing and run along to your king.”

Sebastian stayed in his position, his tail swaying side to side behind him. He looked to the others then back to the wolf. Man what a day it’s been, he just wanted to sleep and take everything in. But no this wolf had to appear out of nowhere and bother them.

When the wolf woman appeared, Elentiya suddenly froze. The instincts of her own wolf cried out at her to help the woman. They were the same kind, after all.

Her ears flatten, her tail tucking between her legs. Her childish actions are gone, replaced by a terrified wolf. She slowly backs up. Eventually, she stands behind Sebastion, the small girl trying to hide from the wolf woman. A low whine comes frome her throat.

As she hides, her mind is going into overdrive. Torn between listening to her intincts to go to the woman, and staying with her classmates. People she knows. Her heart starts pounding.

Alexis Booker

----

Alexis watched as a new face entered the fray, this one more violent then the other. She felt something new, something she's never felt before. Dread. She didn1600558360839.png't have anything to help with the situation, her fencing sword wasn't going to do any good. And she sure as hell wasn't going to try to throw hands with the wolf woman who tossed a full grown man into a wall, no way. "But I have to try" She said, pulling her blade out. It had no edge, not even a point, the blade wasn't made to kill, or injure really. It was made to sports, for competition, but It would have to do in this situation. She started to walk towards the one they called Liz, but someone put a hand on her shoulder.

"Look what we have here...I knew I heard some rats squealing. Didn't expect to find some prey around here." The stranger said, eyeing Liz. She had wolf ears, and silver hair, with red eyes and a red coat. She reached into her long coat, and pulled out two throwing knives. "Over here boss! Found the wolf! and some other...interesting cases." She yelled. Moments l1600558209324.pngater, a new face appeared, Smiling at her comrade, "Nice work, Red! I knew coming out with you would lead me to some fun!" They called out. This new face had blue eyes and hair, with a halo atop her head, as well as horns sprouting from the side of her head. "Red, Go help the kid out, I'll handle this one." She said, pulling out a small wand. "Got it Boss." She said, walking towards the boy. Before she got there, Red noticed another wolf, one struggling to control her urges to help the pack. With lighting speed, Red threw a knife so close to Elentiya's head that it slightly cut her cheek. "Don't move...if you do...I won't miss next time." She said before pulling the boy out of the rubble.

Meanwhile, the boss was just getting ready to fight Liz. The tip of her wand glowed blue, and blue flames roared from her wand, and burned the darkness that Liz produced. She flicked her wrist, and the flames changed shape, turning into arrows, and all of them were aimed at Liz. "Now, little doggie, I'll give you a choice. Run away like the coward you are, or die." She explained.

Alexis was having a hard time processing everything that was going on, she was being bombarded with new information. But she understood one thing, whoever these people where, they just saved their lives. Alexis put her sword away, and backed up a little. "I wanna go home." Alexis muttered.

Sarah got up herself, and focused her attention on the girl, she was a little scared, but she walked up. And watched them, then her attention drew to a lion girl, wow she's beautiful, she thought, she brushed herself off, and felt a scratch and looked down, to notice she was bleeding.

She pushed her hair back. She used her shirt to wipe it off. She looked at her wrist, and grabbed her hair band, and pulled her hair back. She fixed her shirt. And focused her attention on the Canine. She kinda got scared and backed up a little, not wanting to get in a fight, looked back at the lion, and the lion calmed her, she felt something she had never felt before.

(Frostbuny, does your character like mine, or I am interperting it wrong?)

Nessi Nessi

download (2).jpeg

Elentiya gives a small yelp as the knife cuts her cheeks. She puts her hand over the wound as it starts to bleed. Looking to the owner of the knife, her gaze travels to the girl "Red" with terrified eyes.

"D-Did I do something wrong...?" The small girl doesn't move a muscle. Just a terrified child that is confused. "Puh-Please... I didn't mean to..." her tail tucks itself further between her legs, ears flattened.

She presses her hand to the bleeding wound on her cheek, a low whine pushing past her lips. It stung. Did knife wounds usually sting?

Last edited:
-By the time the strange female wolf had gotten there; she was already comfortably on the roof. Although something about what happened made her draw closer. She saw as the people around the dark substance grew in fear. This piqued her interest; she was almost on the roof that the female had thrown the boy into when the other two came. She stayed in her same spot on the roof watching everyone, as she always does. Their reactions and movements told her the whole story because from where she was she couldn't hear them that great. She sat down letting her legs dangle down from the roof. She stayed as quiet as she could, not wanting anyone to notice she was so close.-

Andromeda "Andy" Williams
Why am I the only one that changed gender?
Andromeda's hands shook with rage as someone was treated so badly. She didn't think that she could stand up to anyone over the way that the others were being treated. She did, however, walk over to see if Julissa was alright. "Jules? Are you alright?" She said as came walking towards her.

It would have been better if she had not lost her balance and toppled over a few feet away. She then decided that it would be much better if she just crawled over that way she would be less likely to fall on her roommate. "This body is just like walking in heels, only I'm three feet higher than normal." She muttered.

"You fucking idiot, you cannot just go around hurting anyone you please." She glared at the woman, maybe her new stature was giving her courage that she didn't know that she had. She held out a hand to her roommate and said, "Jules, Let me see your arm." She said as she looked at the other girl her features soft in comparison to her large body.

scared, confused | The Gates of Willosya| Frostbuny Frostbuny

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
~*J u l i s s a*~

She was safe. One of her classmates ran over to protect her, and she was safely hidden beneath her beautiful white wings. How she even knew how to use them was incredible, but Julie could almost understand. Her own body already felt natural to her. Her claws, her tail, even the sensitivity of her ears. The girl's smile at her eased her mind. The Wolf was still there, but she was not an immediate threat to Julissa's life anymore. "Thanks," she whispered, a pink tinge on her cheeks. She tried to stand up to move away, but the movement caused her arm to send pain all the way up the nerves. She cursed in response.

She got up as carefully as she could, holding the wound on her arm tightly. She's been beat up and bruised in the past, but she has never sustained a wound like this. She jumped back when a large man came walking at her, and it caused her to yelp in pain again. "S-Stay back!" she said. The words he spoke processed slowly. Jules? Her eyes lit up as she scanned the man's face carefully. She took a careful step closer to him. "Andy?" Her realization was slow, but she offered her arm to him anyways. "Y-Yeah I'm fine. But why the hell are you- are you-" she gestured to the entirety of her old roommate's body.

Andy was one of the few people Julissa could honestly say she was friends with. She was a sweet girl, and she always made Julie feel safe and loved. They would buy food for each other on campus when the other was out of cash, and they would always help each other with homework or any other issues that needed to be solved. Living together was easy for them. Julie could still see the face of her best friend in the giant man before her, and some part of her found it oddly hilarious. If it wasn't for the fear the darkness inspired in her, she would probably be laughing at Andy's predicament. "We need to get the fuck away form her," she said, clearly referring to the murderous wolf in the middle of everyone.

The wolf herself seemed to be having a hard time deciding her next move. Julissa's classmates all seemed ready to fight, even if they knew they would lose. There was one girl with long blonde hair and feathers peeking out from behind her. She seemed to be standing with a confidence Julie could only ream of, and she looked more than ready to fight Lizabeta. Another boy also spoke up, a pretentious tone spilling from his voice.

"I'll rip all your heads off," Lizabeta growled, the wolf in her clearly taking over her instincts. The darkness began to run over her skin, extending her claws and filling in the spots of her body that didn't have fur. She looked like she was straight of everyone's collective nightmares. It was a monstrous sight. "I'm going to kill all of you. I'll fucking kill you." Her voice shook with a dark thunder. Julissa could feel the wolf's growl in her chest. It was a low rumble and it sent all the right warning signals to make Julissa hiss in response. The hairs stood all over her body in fear and anticipation. She wanted to run and fight all at once.

And just as fast as the darkness emerged, it was burned away in an instant by a blue fire. It was so hot that Julie feared that it singed her. The wolf cried in surprise and pain. She screamed, but not many words left her mouth as she recovered from the attack. Julissa eyed the blue haired girl that was now standing with authority. She spoke to Lizabeta plainly and without fear. Her words made Julie feel even safer than before.

"Damn you, you filthy fucking rebels," Lizabeta growled, but it wasn't as horrifying as before. It felt - dare Julie think it - harmless. "I'm going to tell the others about this. Bunny will kill you, she'll fucking kill you Ophelia." The wolf barked at Julissa and her classmates before running off back into the town. She was out of sight in only a few moments.

"That's not good," the giraffe spoke up. She came over to Julissa and looked at her wounds as well. "We need to get you to the medic before she comes back with the rest of the guards. Everyone! Listen to me please! We are not safe out here. We need to get into the town. We will all explain ourselves once we're there, but we cannot stay out here." She motioned for the entire group to follow her before leading them into the town. The red girl was helping the feline boy, so the giraffe girl only said a word of thanks to her before walking past.

1600743565390.png

She took them to a courtyard area with plenty of foliage. It felt lively here, and nothing like the atmosphere they were just in. "This is the safest spot in the town. Right there is the medic, over there is the library. We have a dining hall down the road. Up the hill is the church, they supply the food. Oh! I'm Lena by the way." The giraffe girl continued to explain everything about the area they were in, and she did so enthusiastically. Her love for the city was evident. She gathered most of them up in the dining hall. "I'm gonna go get the medic." She returned moments later with a older woman. She came over to Julissa and started to dress her wound with a gentle touch and a sweet smile.

"Now, let me explain everything to you. You are clearly not from around here. You are all wearing strange clothes, and you are all acting strange. So, I will try my best to calm us all down," she began her explanation. "What we just saw was one of the king's guards. Her name is Lizabeta. She's a wicked woman. They are evil people, and they want to cause us harm. The king has creatures that they send out to kill us. Transform us. The Rebellion over here help us fight the Corrupt and the Guards."

She went into a little more detail, but Julissa's head was spinning too much for her to catch on to anymore words. This all sounded insane. This had to be some weird lucid dream she got stuck in and can't escape. They were all animal creatures, her best friend got turned into a man, and she just now sustained a horrible cut that will leave a giant scar across her arm. A giraffe woman was telling them about the dangers of the city. And an old lady was dressing her wound.

"Uhm. If there are any questions, I will let the rebellion leader answer them. I'm going to run up to the church and see if they have spare clothes for all of you. I don't want your appearance to scare the people in town," Lena said. With a small wave, she left the dining hall to go to the church. Ten minutes had passed before she returned with a deer girl and woman with giant orange butterfly wings. The girls all came around with clothes in their hands and passed them out to whoever was in the room. The butterfly girl seemed the most excited as she flitted about and chose the outfits based off of people's appearances. She passed Julissa a small white dress and thigh high boots. She did this with a wink and once over of Julie's body. She felt a burning blush rush up her cheeks and down her neck.

"Hello everyone. I am Faith. I help run the church," the deer girl spoke, her voice soft and barely audible. "You will be staying in the church until we figure out what is all going on with you. I hope these accommodations aren't troublesome for you."

~OoO~

~ L i z a b e t a ~

1600746916745.png

Ophelia's fire has always been extremely problematic for the guards. She burns away their darkness with ease, and they have a hard time recovering after the initial burn. Not to mention it hurts like hell. The fire never burns their skin, but the heat still makes their bodies holler in pain. Lizabeta was very pissed that the rebellion showed up. She could have easily had all those strangers gathered up and thrown at the kings feet in minutes. She was a dire wolf. Her strength was unmatched, her determination fearsome.

She groaned loudly in aggravation as she kicked open the door to the guard's headquarters. It was a building just outside the Castle. They had it set up with numerous documents and information about their battle tactics. They all had their own rooms in the building but none of them truly used them. They would gather here to discuss their next move, mostly. Their relations as a group did not go much further past that. It could be said that the guards hated each other.

"Bunny! Get the fuck out here you little fucking rodent-"

"Watch your language Lizabeta. I came out at your first disrespectful call. And lower your voice while your at it."

1600745440423.png

'Bunny' was what everyone called the girl, but her real name was Aurora. She was the unofficial leader of the guards, and she stayed around their headquarters in case one of them fucked up. Which Lizabeta did, but she wasn't going to outright admit that to her boss. The girl sat down at the table and pulled out a paper, ink, and quill. She looked up at Lizabeta with patient eyes and twitch of her nose. The wolf wanted to rip her throat out, but she couldn't let her anger get the better of her.

"Look. There's a bunch of strangers that just appeared out of nowhere outside the city walls. They were all dressed weird and smelled like things I've never caught wind of around here," Lizabeta explained. Bunny hummed and wrote down everything the wolf said. She added in a few notes about it all, and her brow was slowly starting to knit together as she processed just what exactly the wolf was saying.

"Strangers?" she echoed. Lizabeta nodded. "We keep track of everyone around here. Did they do anything dangerous?"

"No. They were all weak. The rebellion stopped me from taking them in," the wolf admitted. Bunny hummed again, writing down more notes.

"This is an issue. We'll need to go tell the rest of the guards and the King. Before things get dangerous."

~OoO~

~ F a i t h
~

She led the group up to the church. The walk up the hill was a little tiring on the legs, but the flowers that climbed up the sides of the steps was too beautiful a sight to be mad at. The air seemed fresher at the top, and the sunlight caught the glint of the windows just right to make the entire church look like it was glowing from the inside out. She explained to the group that the church used to be for a form of Christianity when it was first constructed, but it was now a place of worship for the deity that came across their land years ago. She told them the old story of the King who turned into a dragon as she gave a tasteful tour of the building.

She was very soft spoken and she feared her words were not reaching their ears, but the lion girl clung to her every word as she told the tale. Her ears would perk at certain words, and her eyes watched their surroundings as they moved further into the church. The inside was covered in glamorous art works that showed the talent of the generations that have lived in these halls. The main room of the church had a running fountain in the back that led up to a slightly sunken podium. Faith explained to the group that the head of the church was part koi fish and that he needed to remain in water lest he dry out.

She finally showed them to their bedrooms.

1600747295053.png

They were small and modest, but the church was not big enough to hold very many people. They were all rooms where the occupants would have to share space with another person. Faith did not think they were in a position to complain about these arrangements, however, so she did not let herself feel to bad when she told them this is where they would be staying. "We serve our meals in the dining hall we were just in. We do breakfast and supper. In between those times, you will have to find your own food. We have a community bathhouse on the first floor of the church, and we also hold sermons every other day. I hope you will be generous enough to join us."

With that, Faith left the strangers on their own. She needed time to recover from the shock of having so many strange people under the same roof as her. She lived a peaceful life atop the hill, but she could not get rid of the heavy, sticky feeling at the pit of her stomach that was telling her that the whole world was changing. The rebellion, the guards, soon the Corrupt. Everything was going to be upside down. The arrival of these strangers must be a sign from her deity.

She went down to the main hall to sit beside the fountain and pray to her deity. She prayed they these newcomers were a sign of hope rather than a sign of doom.

~OoO~

Faction Decision

This is where you will make your choice of faction.
Please decide carefully. You can change your faction again later on, but the choice you make now will affect who you socialize with and how the other characters will interact with you. You will fight along side the faction you choose, and you will have to be willing to take on the story that comes with it.

I will now list where to go/what to do in your reply to join your desired factions.

Town: You will follow Faith back up to the church and get cozy in your new bedroom. You may interact with other players. You may also choose to venture off into town (this includes looking for shops, talking to NPC's, or exploring the library). This is clearly the peaceful option (for now).

Rebellion: Go talk to the rebel leader and listen to what she has to say about your part in the rebellion. You may also go to the church, but please make you motives clear that you do plan to join the rebellion and help fight the corrupt. This is the battle option. Prepare to kick some Corrupt ass.

Corrupt: Follow Lizabeta. Your curiosity (or edginess) has obviously gotten the better of you. Go follow the wolf and discover their actual role in Willosya, and meet the dangerous guards harassing the city. This is the evil option. Battles included, but more political games as well.

After making your decision, immediately go update your character sheet with your faction choice (if you aren't staying with Town. Otherwise, you're all good).​

Nessi Nessi MegMath13 MegMath13 BinleyMegaChippy BinleyMegaChippy TayMaiTer TayMaiTer TigerLover513 TigerLover513 kennybee kennybee Syfer Syfer Fiddle_Leaf_Fig Fiddle_Leaf_Fig Anaxileah Anaxileah Javax Javax

-Madeline Linn-
Mentions: Everyone
Faction: Town

Madeline's ears perked at the soft, "thanks." she gave a soft chuckle as a response, her wing lifting up to let her walk freely towards those who can aid her. Madeline was a bit annoyed with her classmates, she understood that they don't want to die but they shouldn't have engaged the crazy demon chick! Madeline's attention snapped back towards the wolf that was covered in the black ooze, her wings flapped and her talons came to attention, this is- WOAH! Madeline awkwardly fell to the ground as a strong heat smacked her across the face, her cheeks flushing, her hand rubbing her lower back as she stood up. She saw a lady with blue fire, Madeline's mouth opening slightly in shock.

"How...beautiful."

Madeline gawked at the beauty of it, ignoring the slight pain that was crawling up her skin. She noted the interaction between the wolf and this fire lady. Hm, so the rebellion are the good guys? Noted. Madeline observed the lady as she shouted orders, she must be someone in charge- Madeline had no problem following the crowd, she just wanted to be safe and learn more about this wondrous place. Madeline's eyes couldn't keep up with the number of colors, plants, fabrics, people- uh animals? That past by! She saw numerous things! The gentle grass that seemed like colored glass that could break any moment in the wind...or the amount of lush red fabric and glimmering jewels that caught the merciful sun's eye...everything was new and she loved it! Madeline let out a pleasing shrill, her feathers that she now knew were also covering her breast, lower torso, and thighs ruffled at the excitement. Huh, she placed a hand on the top of her chest, the feathers placed tightly closed to the skin and were smooth- soft like a baby's bottom.
When the group arrived at some sort of mess hall, her eyes took in every detail possible! From the smallest crack in the stone to the giant architect that was so perfectly thought out! And the plants- THE PLANTS! IMAGINE ALL THE NEW PLANTS SHE COULD BE THE MOTHER OF! Ah! If only Nana could see-...Nana. Madeline's feathers settled down as her mood became gloomy...her bright eyes seemed to dull as her pupils grew, what would happen to Nana? Madeline's stormy thoughts were disturbed when a woman with beautiful butterfly wings gracefully came to her and placed warm clothes in her hand. Madeline gave a thankful smile and observed the clothing; it was a long flowy baby blue dress with golden designs on it, along with shoes- ah no shoes? Oh- that's right! Madeline flapped her wings a few times as she remembered they were there. There were a few pieces of jewelry that looked donated but Madeline didn't mind, she loved vintage anyways! Madeline tied her black raven hair up into a long ponytail, her long nails running through the soft locks...how she missed having long hair.
Madeline followed the leader to the church where they would be sleeping. It was nice of them to provide a home for just some strangers...plus, Madeline wanted to know the town first before doing anything. She could tell this place had some problems and she was wise enough to not get involved until she knew everything. Madeline walked into the little room the assigned her, she was kinda excited to have a roomie but was a tad worried- Madeline didn't have many friends...sure she would talk to people but she was always busy worrying about...Nana..that wouldn't have time to go be a college kid! No worries now, she had an odd feeling that this was her home for the time being...it was time for her to be a new person. She nodded to herself and straighten her posture, she confidently undressed (the door was closed obviously) and paused. Huh, how strange...it was like her feathers coated her body exactly like a leotard! Except for the stomach and mid/upper back were open. She shook her head to make her focused and she put on the outfit given to her, it flowed like water down her body as it hugged her waist and hips- a small giggle flew out of her mouth as she spun in a circle and watched the golden designs get caught in the sunlight along with her jewelry. A few feathers gracefully fell to the ground as she plopped down onto her bed, her curious eyes now watching the new world outside her window. Welcome to Willosya, Madeline.

ff31a99ff6e13e3979514c1c55339cb5.png
✿ ❀ ✿
She hated feeling dizzy.

It mostly occurred when she got too close to a car, when the images of being trapped in the metal box interrupted her thoughts and sent her into a panic. Her throat would close up, her breathing constricted, a cold sweat would break out, and her world would spin and tumble as if she were a young girl again, rolling down the grassy hills at the park.

But she was no child anymore. There was no rhythmic transition between green and blue and green again as she rolled down the hill; that was only a faint memory, and there were times she'd wondered if the memory was even real or not. No, it was only the darkness, surrounding her, taunting her, suffocating her, leaving her in an endless void full of wishes and should haves.

Was it bad that she felt bad for herself? Would that be considered egocentric?

But this dizziness that racked Nerezza now was nothing like she'd ever experienced. She was just walking through town, heading to her swordsmanship practice. The steady click of her cane connecting with the pavement rang in her ears, but the roar and bustle of traffic drowned it out. She focused on those sounds, listening to when traffic stopped, the beep of the Walking Man signal at the crosswalks, all the little things that she had to focus on to make sure she could travel safely. All the things that a blind person had to rely on to live and thrive in a world dependent on sight.

The spinning in her mind started when she was about to start crossing a street. It was disorienting, debilitating, and the sounds of the world faded away into silence. A flash of panic ripped through her. I'm gonna be hit by a car! Nere struggled to steady herself and force her body away from the street. In her efforts, she sent herself falling backwards. She tried to twist herself to land on her arm and brace her fall, but it was useless. Instead, she only succeeded in making sure both her elbow and her head hit the ground. Pain shot through her arm and her head throbbed, eliciting a pained gasp from her. She idly wondered how stupid she looked just now as she gathered her bearings.

After what felt like countless minutes—what was only a few seconds—, her senses started coming back to her. The vertigo and throbbing in her head ceased, but she immediately noticed that something was wrong. Where before there was the natural smell of city pollution, burning diesel and the occasional shitbox burning oil or coolant, and the street taco place down the street, now Nerezza was met with the scents of dirt and... people? She could smell so much, the myriad of scents barraging her. It had never occurred to her that people could have unique and specific scents, but mingled with them was the smell of... animals. Lots of them.

She also noticed that the sounds had changed. There was no rumble or roar of engines, no scream of air tools from the auto shop across the street. Instead, it was replaced with a stillness. Well, that is until she tuned in to the conversation happening some ways away from her. The words were jumbled at first, the panic from before rising once again. Where was she?! Who were these people?! How did she get here?! Her hands shook of their own volition as she patted the ground for her cane and clutched it to her breast, pushing herself onto unsteady feet. She had half a mind to remove the blade from its disguised sheath, to force these people to answer the questions that thrummed in her mind. But she didn't need to; one of the strangers answered the others' same question.

"Willosya, of course."

The name felt both familiar and strange to her, almost like a déjà vu moment. She forced herself to focus, to figure where exactly Willosya was, but no matter how hard she tried to recall a location, none came to her. So she instead focused on the people. Nerezza stuck to the outskirts of the group that had gathered, listening carefully to their voices. An ear flicked towards one of the voices, a girl that smelled of wild cat. Traces of recognition wormed their way into her memories. Yes... A majority of these people she knew. They were from one of her classes, and they all seemed as confused as she was.

Wait. Her ear moved?

A hand went to the side of her head where her ear was supposed to be, but she was only met with a flat part of her head and locks of her hair. Still shaking, she hesitantly moved her hand to the top of her head where her fingers brushed against something fuzzy protruding from her hair. Her felt the thing with her fingers and allowed them to form an image in her mind. They reminded her of the sight-seeing dog she'd had a few years ago. Realization dawned on her as the color drained from her face. Those were ears! Canine ears!

The next events were all a blur: the arrival of the girl who smelled like Nere and another of their party, the small attacks on the innocents, the short fight between the wolf girl—who, oddly enough, felt as though she had a similar aura to Nere, as well; she had no other way to describe it—and two more newcomers. Fear crept into her heart but she shoved it down; if she panicked now, there would be no telling what would happen to her. She could be struck down like the boy who smelled of cat. She felt like she was missing half the events because of her disability; for not the first time, she cursed her past self, the events that caused her injury.

And then the wolf girl was gone, cursing their arrival and their saviors before disappearing. Nerezza followed the others at a distance, her cane tapping against the cobblestone path as her guidance. The tapping was much louder than she remembered it ever being, and she attributed it to her... changes. As she walked, she mulled over everything that had happened thus far. She supposed the changes explained her acute sense of smell as well. But why did she go through a transformation? Judging by the intermingled smell of animal on every other person, including the strangers, she guessed that she was not the only one to have gone through the changes. The blind woman sniffed the air deeply, wondering the extent of her newfound sensual capabilities, but she only succeeded in overwhelming herself and giving herself a headache. She decided to take it easy and get accustomed to her changes before testing herself.

Nerezza listened carefully as the strangers, the giraffe girl, Lena, and the deer girl, Faith, explained everything, from the town to the factions to the history, as their group was led through the strange town and to the church. It felt like she was in one of her Dungeons & Dragons campaigns, and she almost believed she was in a dream if it weren't for how real everything felt. Her grip tightened around her cane, relishing in the security of the one thing that helped guide her through this strange world and offered her protection against those that wished to harm her.

The blind woman made her way to her assigned room and locked the door behind her, clutching the odd clothes she was given earlier. They felt different than she was accustomed to, woolen and leather. This was definitely like one of her Dungeons & Dragons campaigns. Were they in some sort of Medieval fantasy world? An odd combination of fear and excitement formed in the pit of her stomach, and she wasn't sure which feeling was more prominent. She pushed the thoughts away and focused on changing out of her normal clothes. That was when she realized that along with her ears and her strengthened senses, she had a tail as well! What else had changed that she'd missed?

After the newly-transformed wolf girl had dressed herself and put away her personal belongings—except for her cane, of course—, Nere began to think about her options. She could stay out of the fray and be a simple commoner, forming a new life for herself. But how easy would it be in a world where disabilities were uncommon because of the low survival rate? The modern world had learned how to incorporate aid into nearly every single thing of people's everyday lives to ensure every aspect of life was accessible to everyone, including people like Nerezza. But this place, Willosya... She had a sneaking suspicion that it would not be as easy to accommodate herself to a normal lifestyle as it had been back at home.

She could also pursue the aggressive wolf girl, Lizabeta. There was something odd that she felt when the woman was near. There was the obvious: that they were both of wolven kind and there was an unspoken connection with that simple fact. But then there was the other feeling, that energy she felt. It wasn't like anything she'd ever experienced before, and she would be lying if she said she wasn't intrigued. But Nerezza held no desire to seek out information nor aid from someone that terrorized innocents. She would not allow them to victimize people who could not defend themselves.

And that brought her to her last option: to join the fight, on the right side. The Rebellion resonated within her, felt natural to her. She wanted to protect people, to help those who could not help themselves. Fuck her disability! She learned swordsmanship despite her blindness, and even reached the top five of her class in her lessons and competitions! She would not allow it to stop her, not like she let it rule her life when she gave up her dreams of college years ago.

With a renewed sense of purpose, Nerezza left the room and sought out the Rebellion leader that was mentioned. She was easy enough to find; she had an authoritative tone and gave off a strong aura that reminded her of how you can spot a CEO in a room full of employees.

Nere neared the Rebellion leader, cane clicking against the stones the only indication of her approach. Keeping a respectable distance from the woman, she lifted her chin haughtily, confidently. "I wish to join the Rebellion." Her voice was quiet, but it was strong and clear. It was obvious she did not expect to take "No" for an answer.
▸ ♫ ◂
Tags
Frostbuny Frostbuny

Addressed
Ophelia: Rebellion Leader

Mentioned
Julissa de'Leon [Vaguely]
Lena
Sarah Darach
Lizabeta
Red & Ophelia [Vaguely]
Dante [Vaguely]
Faith
▸ ✵ ◂
Health: 100%

Status
Healthy

Outskirts ➙ Courtyard ➙ Church | Willosya

Outfit
A pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a Mumford & Sons t-shirt with a pair of simple, black, low-rise boots. The ensemble is completed with a generic, black, cotton jacket and her iconic cloth blindfold.
Changing...
A pair of dark leather breeches, a belted tunic, leather boots, and her iconic blindfold.

Inventory
⇸ Hand-and-a-Half Cane-Sword
⇸ Smartphone
⇸ Wallet

▸ ∞ ◂
Notes
First post! Woo! (And sorry for the novel... ;w; )

Also, I don't think it was mentioned anywhere, but if the leader's not a man, let me know and I'll fix it lol. Fixed it!

[Character Sheet]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back