• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Frostbuny

~*soft baby*~
tldr; Willosya is a fantasy kingdom where all its residents are part animal or beast due to a curse. They live in fear of the Corrupt creatures that seek to kill them, but mostly want to live peaceful lives.

A better summary:

In an ancient history college class, a professor brings in an old artifact. He allows the students to drink some water from it so that he get his class engaged in the lesson, but things go awry.

Later on, they all pass out and get transported to a dream world, Willosya. In this world, everyone is an animal/monster like creature. It seems really magical at first until the group learns of a horrible poison that is being spread through the land infecting the creatures. This leads to the creatures getting transformed into horrific nightmare beasts with malicious intent called the Corrupt.

The group finds out the Dragon King is the root cause of it all and set out to fucking kill him so they can return home.

There are factions in this world the player can decide to side with (including the King's side). There are also elemental abilities at play to help fight off the Corrupt. Or you can choose to simply live peacefully in the town away from all the violence (with the occasional run in with the nightmare creatures to keep it spicy).

1600289964535.png

A more in depth look into the world can be found in the Lore Tab~! And if you want to jump right in, take a look at the Character Tab~!

Hi Nohvi, um I was wondering if you don't want my character in the rp please tell me, but I just really want an answer, because I get ansy and nervous, so please give me an answer! Sorry if this sounds mean, I'm not trying to be!😊👉👈

Hey TigerLover513 TigerLover513 , I'm the co-gm for this rp! Your character is pretty good! The only think I'd ask is if you could add a little more into the personality section of your character sheet, other then that, everything seems to be fine!

Definitely interested. I'll try and get a character sheet up by tonight.

Frostbuny Frostbuny I recommend making an OOC tab for your roleplayers to communicate 😅 I wanted to communicate with someone else regarding their character but found that there was no OOC.

Frostbuny Frostbuny I recommend making an OOC tab for your roleplayers to communicate 😅 I wanted to communicate with someone else regarding their character but found that there was no OOC.
We have a discord ☺ I have a rule that a player has to post one reply before I add them to it (to make sure they aren't the kind of player to make a character then never actually join), but if you have questions about someone's specific character then you could always just DM them~ Sorry if that's an inconvenience though!

We have a discord ☺ I have a rule that a player has to post one reply before I add them to it (to make sure they aren't the kind of player to make a character then never actually join), but if you have questions about someone's specific character then you could always just DM them~ Sorry if that's an inconvenience though!
Oh gotcha! I understand then :D

I really want to work on my character more but I have to go to bed for work tomorrow 😭 I'll work on it more then!

I really want to work on my character more but I have to go to bed for work tomorrow 😭 I'll work on it more then!
Oh please take your time~! We have a couple of people wanting to join but have been to busy to make their characters. I don't mind at all ☺ I will be posting summaries, npc's, and extras in the lore tab. So if you ever get lost you can check there (or just message me and I can send a quick summary). We have a lot of patience over here 💖:bishiesparklesl:

Oh please take your time~! We have a couple of people wanting to join but have been to busy to make their characters. I don't mind at all ☺ I will be posting summaries, npc's, and extras in the lore tab. So if you ever get lost you can check there (or just message me and I can send a quick summary). We have a lot of patience over here 💖:bishiesparklesl:
It's mostly me being excited xD I wanna crank him out soooooon

I’ve been eyeballing this...

If the concepts I‘ve mustered aren’t redundant by existing characters, I’ll throw my hat in

I’ve been eyeballing this...

If the concepts I‘ve mustered aren’t redundant by existing characters, I’ll throw my hat in
Hell yeah! I'm sure that your character will be just fine and unique, so don't worry ☺:bishiesparklesl: Thanks for showing an interest~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back