• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Angelic-Glitch

{Peyton}
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

William Foster
<

"Change is the end result of all true learning."

Hiring

Accepting New Staff!

After School

Weeekly

• Greetings!

Congratulations, you have received an extremely rare invitation to William Foster!
    Our academy welcomes all species, from elves to vampires, Magicians (mage, warlock, witch, wizard/wizardess, enchanter/enchantress, sorcerer/sorceress), demons, and even regular humans with other-worldly talents. For its students, the school provides a variety of educational classes and programs. As one would guess, you would be expected to attend all of your classes, complete your work, and participate in at least one of the many programs that the academy has to offer. Students of William Foster have more flexibility with their schedules and are free to leave campus during the day.
    However, physical violence/fights are not tolerated at the school.

The only exception for any type of violence is for programs related to training. You will be given exactly one week to sign the bottom of this paper (by the X) and return it. You will be provided with a ride to school two days after returning this letter. Having this said, should you dare to accept this rather generous offer, my advice to you is to start packing! You should keep in mind that you will be traveling with other students.
    I'm afraid that this is where my letter ends, young scholar. Both I and my vices hold onto the hope that we'll be given the privilege to meet you all!
    ~Headmistress Mathews

X__________________

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
color me interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back