• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Will You Join Our Guild?

MaraZipan

||Don't Let Fear Control You||
Welcome To The Charwell Guild
The Charwell guild is the oldest and most well known in all of Xilon. Countless times they have taken down threats and saved the day with their close-knit group of guild members. Onlookers would call them a family they were so close. Due to the number of guild members, they would often get into smaller groups to take on jobs but when it came down to it they always stood together against threats. A great evil had just rained down on the town of Holbeck (the guild capital of Xilon) and many guilds had risen up to help. Sadly, there were casualties and everyone was in mourning. In an attempt to raise spirits and add members to the guild, guild master Acamen is throwing a large festival in the towns square. He invited all the guilds in the town to set up booths and recruit members.

I really wanted to do just a fun and playful fantasy guild roleplay. This roleplay takes place in the kingdom of Xilon. The guild hall is located in the town of Holbeck. It is the capital of Xilon and is bustling with many vendors and other guild halls. This is a world of magic. Not everyone is born with it. About 60% of people are born with an ability and many people chose not to nurture their abilities so they disappear over time. Magic is seen as a very casual thing and often people use creations created by mages that contain magic in their everyday lives. Abilities can range from fire, to levitation, to mind reading. It has been quite some time since I’ve watched Fairy Tail but think about those abilities when making your own. I will be vetoing abilities that I feel are too powerful. You are able to play a long time member of the guild or a new recruit. The choice is yours!

I want this to be a light-hearted rp about completing jobs, making friends and overall having fun.

I will be controlling the guild master Acamen and his daughter. As the guild master, I will announce jobs that get put up on the board but you are free to make up jobs as well.

I know that was a lot! I’m sorry. Feel free to leave a message below if you are interested!

Perfect! There is plenty of interest. I will get to work on the CS, OCC and the actual RP. They will be up by the end of the day.

Alright so we dont have to wait for you to post one then? Just go ahead and make one and post in the character sheet?

Alright so we dont have to wait for you to post one then? Just go ahead and make one and post in the character sheet?
I have the template up so you can feel free to post yours. If you would like to wait for me to put up mine first, that's fine. I should be done in the next half hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back