• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Will we fall?

LunarArt1

Ya boi
If time stood still for a moment and we could go back and change everything, would you or would you go forward and risk the fall? So this is an idea I’ve had for a while and been wanting to try. The world has changed, people are dying, and there is no explanation given to normal people, but those who know the truth of the world knows why. The beings of the universe are falling as they are hunted and killed. Time is unsure of how to handle this or if he should. Alright sorry if this is a bad idea, but if anybody is interested then please let me know it’s fairly adaptable and fandom friendly, romance is allowed if it’s mxf, I don’t need overly long responses just enough to work off of, but other then that have a good day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back