• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Will this website be verfied for Brave Rewards?

Coco Adel

The Abandoned Maiden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I use the Brave Web Browser and they recently started a program where users get paid for viewing ads, we are paid in BATs which translate into actual money as I am to understand it and with this money, we can tip and support our favorite websites and YouTube channels as long as they are verified for Brave Rewards. I ask because I've always wanted to support the website but feared I didn't have the money to spare to do so and I'm almost certain there are others that feel this way as well. I'm not sure if the owners of the site are already aware of this and I'm not saying anyone should rush into doing it, but it's basically like free crowdfunding and I feel like it would help the site, plus I've built up BATs but literally none of the websites I use are verified for it yet since it is fairly new.

So my question is would the site be interested in at least considering this?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back