• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Will there ever be some sort of... Economy?

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
i was wondering if there'll ever be some sort of "tokens" or something along the lines of that, some sort of digital currency exchanged on the website for the use of someone's bbcode or drawings or something like that? Maybe that's a stupid idea, but I thought I'd throw it out there

I don't see any need or reason for that. Particularly the BBcode, we want to encourage sharing that as much as possible. Commissioning artwork is permitted (in Creativity, with the Commissions prefix) but that's for actual money.

This is a roleplaying site, not a merchant site. ^33^

This is like asking for some features to be limited unless real money is paid.
That's not what anyone wants, I think.

This is like asking for some features to be limited unless real money is paid.
That's not what anyone wants, I think.
This will never happen. We are all firmly against pay-gates of any kind. We really appreciate the donations we receive, but they *are* donations, not unlocks, and the only benefit (aside from keeping the site running!) is cosmetics such as name colors and badges.

Like I said, this was just a dumb idea I had. It's more of just an idea rather than a suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back