• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Definitely jumping on this train. Dunno what’s still available but I’m down for anything, even antagonist characters.

Thanks! I was a little confused because in fantasy literature you often see the term "fae" being used as a catch-all for any magical creature.
Fae are tricksters. There are several subspecies such as the leprechaun. They enjoy riddles and in general value fun over all else even if someone dies as a result. The GM however may have a different idea in mind for them but generally speaking thats the run down.
Definitely jumping on this train. Dunno what’s still available but I’m down for anything, even antagonist characters.

I will send you guys the CS! Also, thank you for giving out some info on Faes. As they said, Faes are more fairy like, dainty, usually mischievous, life of the party, and their magic usually reflects that.

Very interested if there’s still room! Ideas bubbling for a spirit-human hybrid.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back