• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern WILDE (1x1)/(1x4) Otome inspired BL romance

Beady B.

Beady's Boylovin' Bonanza is Certifiably Bananas!
WILDE EITH cut.png
Wilde is an Otome inspired RP where you play the 5th member of the titular band: Wilde.
The 4 original members are Jack, Kaito, Lewis, and Xavier, and they need your help.
Jack is the bassist, and the experimental soul of the group. He's exploratory, flirtatious, and a bit chaotic.
Kaito is the guitarist, and the driving energy of the group. He plays with a loud, fiery passion. However, when he isn't playing, he's quiet and cold.
Lewis is the drummer, and the flamboyant spirit of the group. He's as bubbly as he is witty. He's the beating heart of the group just as much as the beating... beat.
Xavier is the organist, and the strong foundation of the group. He's the most classically trained musician of the band, often having the best ear for composition among them.
Together they form: Wilde. For years they have vibed perfectly well with one another, blending their individual styles into near-perfect instrumentals.
The only thing Wilde is missing is a vocalist, and lyrics to put to their music. That's where you come in. Will you be the voice that ushers Wilde into it's most wild year yet?

*Imagine a title drop here I guess*

Hi, hello, this is me Beady B. talking now. Thanks for reading! Now that we've got the premise out of the way time for technical stuff. If you're interested, PM me or leave a comment, either one works.
This is exclusively a gay romance rp, so boys only please.

Finally, here is an album of reference pictures: The Boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back