• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (ignore this lmao)

rebirth

vltra
I was one of the first settlers in the west. I settled there with my best friend during the Civil War in 1840. The Americans in the East had already started to set up train lines to the west as soon as the French sold a large 827,000 square miles of land west of the Mississippi River to us, but we couldn’t wait for that. Actually, if I remember correctly, Wyoming was part of the Purchase. I didn’t want to go originally; I don’t like change all that much, but he convinced me. I rolled my large, blue eyes and he would pat my long, soft black hair as he smiled at me.

We are only starting to settle here in Wyoming. We have been here for 6 years and still, there’s so much left to do. Walburn is a nice little town, engulfed with grass, flowers, and wildlife; it’s not too far from a forest, villagers have amassed farms over the years, and yet there’s still not enough. The town is small, and there aren’t many villagers, but hopefully, with the First Transcontinental Railroad being established straight through Wyoming, we will get more. More people means more growth, more growth means more money, and more money means more happiness. At least, that’s what I have been told. Soon, the railroad will be open to the public. People from the East, North, and South will start to flood in the day after tomorrow, just you wait...

*************************************************​
Hey! I wanted to start a western roleplay, so here we are. It would be set near the beginning of the Western Frontier (1840 in this universe), and would be set in a slightly wooded area in Wyoming. I'm open to ideas, suggestions, and whatnot. Slight magic may be, let me repeat, MAY BE included. I am new to roleplaying, so it wouldn't be literate or semi-literate, but definitely no one liners. PM or reply to this if you are interested.
I will be hosting a Discord server for this, although the roleplaying will be on this site.
Also, if anyone is experienced in US History, like a history teacher or something, I would appreciate it if they would PM me, as I plan on changing a lot of things.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back