• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Wild West (Supernatural) [OOC/Characters/Plots]

Heavysleep

Nap All Day, Sleep All Night
sgb48lE.jpg

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on it was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the living creatures of the earth."

RP | OOC | Interest Check

Currently Closed! May open again soon.

Current Plot(s)
☆ [(1852, February 16th) St. Louis, Missouri] - From all around the frontier come people a'plenty, all wishing to lay their claim on the largest pot in the history of gambling; and what better place than the newly-bustling city of St. Louis, Missouri to hold it! Outlaws, ranchers, even lawmen gather around cigar-smoked tables, full attention turned away from the men who are plucked away in the night.

Character Page(s)

Below!

Last edited:
RHmAAEC.png

Basics
Name: Allen Rivers
Nickname/Alias: Brother Allen
Sex: Male

General Appearance & Skills
Height: 5'9
Weight: 195
Hair: Blonde, well kempt.
Eyes: Gunmetal Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian

- Build -
Lithe, most muscle keeping firm to his legs rather than arms.

- Skills -
Priesthood;
A vast amount of religious knowledge and ideals, especially when dealing with the darker aspects of the job. Connected to quite a few Hunting families, as his old church used to be kept as a safe haven for weary or inquiring Hunters. Excellent at exorcisms, protection symbols, and general unwanted prayers.

Horse Handling;
Kept a stableboy before inducted fully into his father's career of preacher and priest. Holds a deep-seeded care for the creatures, and often prefers them saddled for travel over drawn wagons. Quick on the commands and even quicker on making an escape on one.

Consolation;
A bleeding heart for unfortunate or victimized families. The man has had his hand in many funerals and easing information from the creature-plagued for questioning Hunters.

Brief Background

Born into a family of priests, preachers, nuns and the devout, Allen has never known anything but scriptures and the hopeful. Rarely taken in on jobs unless pulled into one by a mis-step, the man's uses in the hunting industry have always been purely for research, exorcism, prayers or slight diplomacy.

Since left the comfort of his home on a self-proclaimed mission.

2d99537dbe69c43cfa7afbe8580f0180_zpskdcp6efq.jpg

Name:
Seraphine Walker
Appearance:
-Height- 5'7"
-Weight- 109lb
-Build- Slender
-Ethnicity- Half Caucasian, half Apache
-Hair- Straight, Black, cut at the base of her shoulder blades
-Eyes- Hazel with flecks of green
-Skin Tone- Caramel
-Features- Full, down-turned lips, large eyes wreathed in voluminous black lashed that have narrowed with a natural squint; a heavy, but shapely brow; Sera's resting face is rather stern, which is perfectly fitting. She is skinny, and her proportions are modest at best, but but she's got muscle enough for your average fist-fight, and to stay on her horse during a chase.
Skills:
  • Occult Knowledge - Seraphine grew up around the supernatural, it's in her bones. On her mother's side she learned the European traditions, and on her father's side she learned the stories of the Apache. She knows a fair bit about the supernatural, from historic events and sites, to creatures and their weaknesses, and even a smattering of protective charms and cleansing rituals.
  • Gunslinger - To feed herself, Sera delivers subpoenas and summons for the court, carries sealed warrants to rangers and local authorities, and occasionally goes after criminals herself. Needless to say she's comfortable with pistols and longarms.
  • Survivalism - Her father taught her the traditions of her people, one being how to live off the desert.
Bio: Sera talks about as much about her past as she does about flowers, boys and dresses. A few things can be gleaned by the observant, however, from her general appearance. Obviously her heritage is written on her face, and her station is apparent whenever she flashes her badge. The protective charms she wears on leather cords around her neck suggest she's a superstitious woman, while the three long scars on the left side of her jaw make one think she might have good reason. Her lack of makeup and generally masculine attire show a woman with little time for frivolity, but she makes no attempts to conceal her gender either, meaning she doesn't mind being noticed now and again. A constant coating of dust on most of her possessions is a sign of her travels, and the thin souls of her boots, and patched leather clothing are clear indications of a thrifty or poor-off individual.

She enjoys a cigarette now and again, and a drink between jobs. There are even whispers of rumour that she's taken a soul or two to the bedroom, but again, you'll never hear it from her tightly drawn lips.

Westworld-the-man-in-black.jpg

Name: Denver Harvey
Nicknames: Goes by The Man in Black" by most law officials, and or city folk. Prefers Denver by people he feels worthy.
Height: 6'4
Build: Athletic, for his age
Ethnicity: Caucasian, family hailed from Boston
Hair: White, beginning to thin towards the top though is usually concealed under his hat.
Eyes: Blue, almost a pearly grey.
Notable Physcial Quriks: Right ear is sawed awkwardly in half due to a bar fight gone wrong. Cut on upper lip, which now makes his lip sinch awkwardly up.
Strengths: Manipulation, gambling, gunslinging, and great escape artist.
Weaknesses: Building relationships, breaking old habits, hand-to-hand combat, and his past.
Clothing style: Moslty black attire, as well as his signature black hat.
Bio: Denver was a trail-baby as his family journeyed to California, and was named after the cow town the family took sanction in after his birth. Growing up in the crowded miners camps, his father broke his back searching for gold, while his mother worked at the local tavern. Over the course of 5 years, his father grew toward achohal as his change for wealth dwindled. But eventually the Travis family struck their fortune. Once the family's wealth sky-rocketed, they traveled back to their place of origin, Boston, and began their new life of wealth and prosperity. But old habits always return. Denver's father took back to drinking, and unspeakable things happened to Denver and his sister Jessica. So much so, when Denver was 14, and Jessica 10, their mother shipped her to a monestary in the Main countryside to help recover. Not knowing what to do with Denver, she decided to let him be, but to secretly stave money for the young boy. At 18, Denver made his grand escape to the West, taking the money saved and buying a ticket to Indepence, Kansas. He bought a horse, and a months worth of supplies, and made his way into the unknown. After a week's ride, he took sanction in small town Sweetwater, and met an old man named Fox. Now Fox was a gambler, but he was a honest man who saw a lost boy, and turned him into a man. Teaching him the tricks to ol' Texas Holdem, and as how to kill a man hundreds of ways. At age 23 he left Sweetwater, starting his spree of robberies across the West. Stopping in each town to take only the money at the blackjack table, then making his great escape before the sherif could draw. For the rest of his years he repeated this process, only being captured 3 times 37 years, and stashing his money thousands of miles across the country.

dac58d57fed79ef36415ca89f872fe05.jpg

Name: unknown
Nickname: He is know all around as Lucifer or "The Morningstar gun man"
Height:6"2'
Physique:Muscular and thin to be both strong and agile.
Hair: Long black hair to half of his back.
Race: unknown no ones ever seen his face.
Eyes:Light blue
Strengths:
Marksmanship: He is able to hit a target from mostly any angle and at any speed.
Hunter: He was raised into the hunting business and although he usually sticks to human criminals he will know some what of the supernatural
Senses: He has honed his senses over the years so they are a bit above the average level.
Weaknesses:
He has a very bad weakness to killing females and cannot stand to see a child hurt .
He's Very arrogant and hard headed.
Human so all those weaknesses apply.
Background: Not much is know about this mysterious persona. His very name is feared all round the west. To the point that most think he is just a folk tale. A story to strike fear into the heart of criminals. Just know that if the mark of the Morningstar ever crosses your sight beware for he's coming and he will not stop until he's found you.

I say that the group kind of sticks around for the first couple of monsters just out of pure circumstance. But Allen could say it was God, and add some biblical stuff about it. And they could just start to grow on each other.

Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie ReverseTex ReverseTex

I was actually thinking about that for a while. I can do the first few, and if someone would like to do a plot, they can! Supernatural has always been pretty good about that, with most of the episodes just being standalone. I was also going to encourage separate rps. If you'd like a certain plot between characters to be kept secret, pms are great. If we end up sticking around, maybe we can add more people too.

As for the roundup, it wouldn't be unlikely that the 'largest pot in history' would attract some manner of beastie. While Morning is after Denver, and Sera (mistakenly) after Morning, it'll probably end up as some wacky goose-chase meetup. Allen could probably have seen signs about whatever it is that's creeping up, as well as two hunters being in town, and taken it way over the top as a biblical mission.

Alright this is semi-relevant, but i just found a goldmine of Johnny Cash quotes that are spectacular for Denver.

"I wore black because I liked it. I still do, and wearing it still means something to me. It's still my symbol of rebellion -- against a stagnant status quo, against our hypocritical houses of God, against people whose minds are closed to others' ideas..."

"There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at..."

This one isn't Johnny Cash but it goes with our little rag-tag group.

"We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our paths for a reason.."

Alright this is semi-relevant, but i just found a goldmine of Johnny Cash quotes that are spectacular for Denver.

"I wore black because I liked it. I still do, and wearing it still means something to me. It's still my symbol of rebellion -- against a stagnant status quo, against our hypocritical houses of God, against people whose minds are closed to others' ideas..."

"There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at..."

This one isn't Johnny Cash but it goes with our little rag-tag group.

"We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our paths for a reason.."

Love Johnny Cash. Definitely fits the RPs aesthetic.

I feel like this is going to be a hell of a story and the nickname problem will probably make someone laugh. And Morningstar is a bounty hunter who hunts down the criminals but never takes the money.

So then I suppose the question comes down to what we're facing off against. I think it should be winter. Most mining and panning would stop in winter, meaning the largest turnouts for gambling.

Maybe we should start off with a skinwalker?

Also i just thought of a reason for Denver to stay. Maybe a deal is in place that if he helps the group he'll be able to get off, without being turned in.

Alright, I gotta get to bed pretty soon here, like ... half hour or so. If the main thread is up by then I can make an intro post, if not, I'll have to get one up tomorrow.

Sorry, everyone! I was supposed to be home much earlier but ended up getting home late. I'll make the thread but post tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back