• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wild West Interest Check (Open)

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm looking for someone who would be interested in roleplaying this plot with me.

Some rules:
-You must be a minor as I am more comfortable roleplaying with people closer to my age
-Please be able to at least be able to do a couple responses a week
-Romance is optional but welcome
-Feel free to spitball some plot ideas whenever you come up with an idea

So onto plot. The basic premise of the idea is that your character is a female officer who is a rank below and the second hand man to the commanding general of the regiment. They are operating in a fort on the plateau. Their job is to drive out the Native American tribe that calls this area home. My character is a 14 year old Native American boy who wants to prove himself as a man before his tribe goes to war with the Americans. He wants to prove he's old enough to participate in battle so he can fight alongside the other warriors of his tribe. Through a reckless attempt at proving himself he ends up getting captured where he meets your character. They end up becoming friendly with each other and the officer takes pity on him.

And that's pretty much my idea. We can see where the plot takes us or spitball some ideas to expand it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back