• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wild Spirits

Deciding not to press on the subject "she left you a book, could I see it? Maybe it could help both of us " he asked with a small smile "since I believe we have similar abilities, even though owls are better than crows" he grinned
SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06

Sara squinted at him. "No need for that kind of talk, you're not trying to get into these pants." She jabbed. "But I guess so, it's back at the Cabin, most of it is her research on the topic, I only say this because everything in it is hand written and even has side notes."
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Last edited:
"Oh please like I would ever even...." he didn't bother to finish his sentence "maybe it could teach us to use our powers better" he decided to say instead choosing not to even remind the girl that he was.....((a fairy)) extremely gay

(Disclaimer: I'm sorry I started that bit, I don't condone the hate or shaming of gays. I just find certain derogatory terms hilarious, but I'm sorry anyway.)
Sara snickered at his self containment..."Maybe, I just have to find it. But it shouldn't be hard~" She bumpede him with an elbow signal the joke. Ah, there's the cabins, my book is under my bed.

Ka'El snickers at the joke "sure you don't want it hard?" He laughed as they walked to her cabin "then get it girl" he said motioning for her to hurry up
((We know this already saracha XD SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06 ))

(I'm just trying to stop a problem before it became one.....)
"Jeez, don't rush me...." She said in a snappy tone. (In the cabin): "Hey hey party folks....I'm just gonna get this and go....Wait! Who here is Luna. You're my bunk mate....I will be introducing myself sometime....that sounded ominous....anyways, see you then!" And Sara went out. "There's alotta folks in there... I don't think anyone heard me. Uh, here ya go, be ery careful some of the pages are loose." She nudged him with another joke.

"Yea unlike me" he smirked and opened the book reading over some of the pages "woah" he states and held his hand up. He focused for a second and suddenly ethereal silver claws/talons formed on his fingers "holy crap I didn't know I could do this" he said looking at the claws. The claws disappeared and he continues reading the book seeing new stuff he could try

Sara shut the book closed and took it, "Hey, not so fast! Don't jump the gun on this one, I don't understand most of what's written. I'll let you read it, IF you teach me at the same time...." She said sternly, clearly seeing how he looked a little too eager to continue through the pages. FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

"Fine fine" he mumbled kinda angry she snatched the book away "alright so you remember how I taught you to manifest your wings properly? Do the exact same thing but focus on the crows talons instead of the wings" he stated and once again held his hand up causing silver talons to appear
((She is a feisty little girl isn't she))

(Glad you noticed...)
"Okay..." She held up one hand and set the book down. Lucky for her focusing on a sharp talons wasn't as difficult as wings. Then her hand turned a dark shade of grey and her talons, I mean finger tips, begin to form into sharp points at the nail. "Well then..." She looked at Ka'El with joy, "This is amazing. How do you know she's talking about? Well, You do have your spirit animal to guide you."
She picked up the book letting her other hand revert. "Here, do it again. What else can you teach me?"

"Most of it looks like it's in a different language but I do know one thing, apparently we can see in the dark and use bird like precision" he said reading the book "well I knew about the precision but I didn't know we could see in the dark" he shrugged "all you do is use the eyes of your animal" he said looking at her. Just like before, his eyes flickered from blue to a brilliant silver and everything he could see became much sharper "you try it" he said letting his eyes turn back to normal
((I don't really know any other aspects we could use, have any ideas? SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06 ))

"Well, we can always worry about it later....I'm gonna go say hi to my bunk mate, you?" Sara said taking the book back. "Thanks again, I'll practice some more tomorrow, I wounder if they have any other camp activity stuff planned.

"Yes sure" he said not really wanting to give up he book. It was practically calling his. Same to decipher it and learn all its secrets. It could teach him how to use his powers more than he knows "I forgot who my bunk mate is actually" he shrugged

(Maybe this book wasn't such a good idea, I should probably torch it....)
"Hrmm, that isn't good. It helps to know who you're sleeping with." she nudged him again with another bad pun. "Either way, it would be a fun adventure...And, everyone seems to be in one cabin despite the separation of genders. A bunch people lurking for the same gender to love.. And here I am. A potato."

Last edited:
Eris smiled gently and nodded, humming quietly until they both stopped playing. "I'm happy we're all happy," she said, her smile a bit wider. She didn't tend to smile much in crowds, but she had a feeling she was making some friends in that moment. "Maybe us three could go explore a little? I know Pax would love to run by the lake- Pax is my unicorn," she added. "Maybe her and your cute little panther will get along," she added, giggling at D'mitri's sleeping spirit animal before turning to Apollo. "And any sun God would love to get his tan on, right?" Already she was feeling the slight wisp of loosening ropes. The anxiety that had tied her down was beginning to come loose, and she felt the slightest bit more free. Of course, this was nowhere near where she would be in a week or two with them, but it was a step, and steps were all she needed to take. MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Axell Axell

Apollo stood, "Yeah. I mean, it's not like we have anything better to do." He laughed slightly and went to take off his leather jacket and hoodie but kept on his flannel shirt and t-shirt. He didn't understand why he wore so many layers. He just did. He tightened his guitar strap around him and continued to strum it. "Shall we?"

(sorry all, work has been brutal lately)
Eric whistled upon hearing that the girl was a dragon. He felt himself almost shrink at the power behind her. "Man, that makes it seem like all I can do is a basic magic trick that everyone knows..." he said quietly with a mix of awe and disappointment in his voice. "I didn't see a gym either but, we could check the map to be sure." he said, returning to his normal cheerful tone. He pulled the brochure from his back pocket and smoothed it out. After studying it for a moment he shrugged. "The closest thing to a gym I saw was a 'training center' whatever that means." with that he put the pamphlet back in his pocket before pulling out a yo-yo from his other back pocket. "That's probably just their fancy government term for a gym though." he said winding and unwinding the string. Then as casual as possible he said. "Any of you hear about the extremists?" Axell Axell @Jasil Azerothii Azerothii

Izzy
She turned and attempted to casually hop up onto the top bunk but wound up struggling to grasp the side of the bed. Izzy huffed and turned back to the conversation, tilting her head at the mention of extremists."What about them?"She asked. Maybe coming to camp wasn't the best idea.

@Jasil Azerothii Azerothii PenguinFox PenguinFox

Eric shrugged casually and looked over at Izzy. "You know, same old same old I suppose. The Spirit Elitists thinking that they're evolutionary superior to everyone else, the normal people extremists who think we should all be locked up or executed or something like that. They're still protesting places like these." he acted as if none of this information was a big deal and continued talking as though he were discussing weather. "I guess it's like that for everything political though; one side extremely for, one against and everyone else caught in the middle. The worst part is it's usually those in the middle that get hurt." With another shrug he returned his attention to the yo-yo. @Jasil Azerothii Azerothii Axell Axell

Charlie returned from his archery practice to the boys's cabins. He waltzed inside, searching for either of the two men he met earlier. The sexy god of a chocolate man Milikona, or the sweet red haired angel with nice buns Ka'el.

Izzy

She squinted at Eric, really studying him. The whole extremist thing didn't really bother her since it all felt so distant to her own little world that she stayed in, but she could see how it could make others on edge. "Does it scare you? I can't really tell if you're pretending or if it bothers you."She said bluntly, tilting her head once again. People like Eric kind of confused her, Izzy was a very honest person and can't hide her true emotions if her life depended on it and she kind of envied the people who could easily hide their emotions or put on fake smiles or act as if nothing was wrong.

PenguinFox PenguinFox

Milikona was in his cabin. Out of boredome he had fallen asleep in mid dress, only having a pair of shorts on. Luckily he had tucked himself under a blanket. Ke ahi was snuggled up beside him, laying near his masters chest.

Ka'El Was utterly bored now. Sara had went back to her cabin, Milikona was no where to be found, and he sure as hell didn't want to be around horse boy. He ended up just sitting on a sturdy branch in a tree that over looked the lake and some of the cabins.

Once Sara entered the cabin, she kinda looked at everyone. "I wonder which of them is Luna..." She thought, she hated calling people the wrong name...."Well only one thing to do...." She took a deep breathe and let out a deep, well, as deep a voice as a female can give, and just held the note....mostly from boredom, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH!!!" When she finished, she stared to see who heard her.....
(Open)

Last edited:
Charlie entered the cabin and saw Milikona sleeping, but then heard the loud scream.

He quickly jumped into horse form and ran to where Sara was.

What's going on here?!, he thought. Who's screaming?! Why?! Are they hurt?!

xpstitch xpstitch
"Nothing's wrong, I just wanted to see who'd respond?" Sara said innocently. "Where's Ka'El gone to? I thought for sure he came in with me..." She looked around a second, "I really thought he did." She saw him out the window in a tall tree, "Cheeky nugget..." In the end she went to her bed, book in hand and placed it back in her suit case,but pulled out her satchel with her map and other essentials. "Want a Hershey's?" She offered Charlie.
xpstitch xpstitch (*sigh* I want to post continuously)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back