• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wild Spirits

"Yep!" Hey said in unison and high fived

Ka'El saw the mess hall ahead and summoned his wings "see ya slowpokes" he said before chasing ahead to see what type of food they had

Milikona gave Charlie a look that said 'don't even think about horse boy' it was kinda embarrassing. Yes he could keep up by just running but he wished he had some cool powers instead of just summoning a hyperactive panda
xpstitch xpstitch

Charlie didn't quite understand what that look meant but shrugged and ran to catch up. (His running in human form isn't supernatural in speed so)

"Boy, the lengths you will take just to avoid kissing me" he joked at Ka'el.

"Don't think that you eating hairs and toenails will keep me from consummating my affections" he said with a charismatic smile.

"I'll brush your teeth for you by force if I have to" Charlie fake-warned. It was of course obvious that this was a joke.

"I'll do almost anything to get that kiss" he said, purposefully getting Ka'el all flustered.
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Last edited:

Fia Gallardo
18 yrs|| Fire Dragon/ Class 3 || 6'0 Ft || One heck of a fiery woman
She wasn't used on being touched like that, especially around her muscles, true that she gets alot of attention lately in the past but none of them would touch her willingly. She must have done a great job holding herself from getting angry or she would have scared her off already.

"Tch....It's fine. Just don't touch without permission...." She grumbled and gave a soft growl back.

Its surprising enough that she wasn't annoying......yet. Until another came and introduced himself, giving him another raised brow as she placed her hand on her hip and shifted her weight on one foot. It was a guy now, an inch taller than her but somewhat quite the gentleman, its not everyday you see them around. Guess its the perks of living in a government camp.

"....Fia......Class 3.....Fire Dragon.." She replied back slowly, her pale blue eyes staring at them with a mild expression before asking something else.

"I don't usually ask anyone but.....do you know where the gym is?" She asked deeply and looks around.
Mentions: Luna_Marie Luna_Marie @Z Greatest001 PenguinFox PenguinFox

Last edited:
Ka'El rolled his eyes "as if" he let his wings vanish shaking his head "I would only kiss you if It was a life or death situation, or truth or dare" he shrugged walking into the rather large mess hall "PIZZA" he shouted throwing his hands up like a little kid and running towards the delicious food, his hands still in the air.
xpstitch xpstitch ((childish Ka'El returns))

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow "You just WATCH! I'll gobble you up just like I will this pizza!" He said, issuing the challenge.

"I WILL make you love me!" He said with passion as he begins serving himself a large plate of food.

"I'll take you into my arms and refuse to let go! I promise you THAT!" He said.

Damn. This guy was serious. He was REALLY determined to have this guy.
This was an oath. He would not rest until the curly haired angel was in his bed. Even if it's a tad bit creepy... One HAS to admit its kinda cute and more than a little flattering. To have a guy so determined to make you his. Rather romantic isn't it?

After some silent thinking, Sara finally returned from her little plain of thought. She accidentally bumped into Milikona, and, unprepared, with an angry duck face (>:3) she chopped at his arm with no results, just a weird slapping noise. "Oh, my bad, I was just caught off guard! Say, who's your bunk mate/ camp partner? Well, not partner like someone you love, more like partner someone you participate in nonsexual activities with....you know what, I'll just shut up. I feel like I'm pestering you." She said into her facepalm, then just waited for Milikona to say something. Despite being super hungry, she stayed next to Milikona, but she didn't really get why.

Last edited:
Eris was a bit surprised as Apollo pulled out his guitar, but smiled as he began to play. It was a cute song, and she let her legs dangle off her bed, swaying gently to the the rhythm as she glanced towards D'mitri and shrugged in a fun sort of way. Sing-a-longs were a camp speciality, weren't they? At least they had someone who could lead them. I prefer classical but I suppose that song was okay, Pax said gently, a laugh in her words, and Eris smiled at her friends' thought, before clapping a few times as Apollo finished. "Pretty good," she complimented, but that was all she could think to say as they sat next to each other with D'mitri by their side. @Z Greatest001 MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

After some silent thinking, Sara finally returned from her little plain of thought. She accidentally bumped into Milikona, and, unprepared, with an angry duck face (>:3) she chopped at his arm with no results, just a weird slapping noise. "Oh, my bad, I was just caught off guard! Say, who's your bunk mate/ camp partner? Well, not partner like someone you love, more like partner someone you participate in nonsexual activities with....you know what, I'll just shut up. I feel like I'm pestering you." She said into her facepalm, then just waited for Milikona to say something. Despite being super hungry, she stayed next to Milikona, but she didn't really get why.
Milikona chuckled at the girls antics "um I believe it is some guy named after a god, Ares something,Apollo somthing" he shrugged not really remembering the guys name "and yes you are pestering me,but it's adorable so I'll let you continue" he continued walking until he reached the cafeteria "well it doesn't look like toe nails" he laughed quoting Charlie

"Were you dropped on your head as a baby" Ka'El asked rolling his eyes and grabbing at least four slices of pizza. thankfully he had a high metabolism so he could eat however much he wanted and still keep his lean frame. He sat down at a table almost expecting horse boy to follow him, maybe Sexy guy and that girl would come too but all that mattered was the pizza he was now shoving into his mouth
xpstitch xpstitch

Her eyes glazed over a bit at the sight of food, "I'll uhh, I'll have to say I agree....It looks great...." Then, a random thought appear in her head. "HAHAH! Oh man, why did I say that....? Too good." Then she picked up a tray of food, loaded with so much food she had to use a second one to keep it from toppling over. But then she thought, "Wait, he called moi mignonne.."Sadly, she still knows how little of a chance she has compared to Stallion and Fairy over there. She sighs with slight disappointment, but is easily uplifted by the taste of food. Cheerily, she consumes the food in about a half hour with some dessert room left....(Feel free to do stuff in that thirty minutes) FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xpstitch xpstitch

He did INDEED follow. So sexy, this hard to get attitude.

He sat across from him and began ripping apart food with his mouth. He ate and ate.

He got an idea midway through the munching and smiled deviously through a full mouth.

IMG_8920.PNG Luna frowned, bored as she stood. The small girl crossed the room and dropped an arm around Eriks shoulder.
"Gym? I don't think there is one... or at least I didn't see one. But don't worry, motek, I'm sure you'll find other activities to keep yourself sexy."
She tilted her head and grinned, looking up at the towering girl. Luna moved a blue piece of hair out of her face and laughed.
(Sorry its short, just got back from a crazy Napal party!) @Z Greatest001 PenguinFox PenguinFox Azerothii Azerothii

Milikona got his food and awkwardly sat at the table with Ka'El and horse boy "sooooooo" he said as he ate a slice of pizza. He felt awkward, even though he knew the adorable red did not like Charlie he felt like he was intruding

"Sooooo PIZZA" Ka'El said cheering the god sent food. "So what are the plans today?" He asked the people sitting at his table
xpstitch xpstitch SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06 ((I'm assuming your at the same table))

"Depends. I might go practice archery at the camp's archery range if they have one" he said to Milky.

"Maybe the curly haired angel likes men who can protect him" he added teasingly to Ka'el.

"Last I checked I don't need anyone protecting me" Ka'El scoffed "I'll have you know I've been taking capoeira and muy-tai since I was five" he thought for a second and smirked "also means I'm extremely flexible" he winked jokingly at the two boys
xpstitch xpstitch SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow (Err... If he doesn't like Charlie, why did he wink at him? XD... And... How does one wink at TWO boys? Seems awkward.)

Hah! He winked at me! He likes me!

Caleb smiles giddily as his suspicions become more and more confirmed. He wouldn't say anything for now, but when they were in private, words WOULD BE said.

((It was jokingly and it was one wink directed to both of them))
"The fuck is up with your weird smile" Ka'El asked trying to hold back a laugh because the guy looked weird

Milikona sat awkwardly,silently munching on his pizza
xpstitch xpstitch

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow "Oh nothing angel" he said innocently with pure victory in his voice.

"I think there are certain things best said in a different situation" Charlie said with a sly smile.

"Don't get any idea horse boy" he rolled his eyes and threw his plate in the trash "I'm up for some archery" he shrugged "I mean I do have the precision of an owl after all" his eyes seemed to turn silver for a second before going back to normal
xpstitch xpstitch

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow "I'll bet THAT would come in handy" Charlie said teasingly with a devious smile at Ka'el as he finished his food and threw the remains away.

Hehehe, Charlie could think of at least ONE thing good aim could do for Ka'el. If only he wasn't such a bottom, Ka'el would greatly benefit from good aim....

"If only you weren't such a bottom" Charlie added teasingly.

"Once again you have your information incorrect." He shook his head and sat back down "I'm verse actually" he shrugged correcting Charlie. "And it does come in handy" he smirked
xpstitch xpstitch

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow "We'll see about THAT, now won't we?" He said naughtily to Ka'el, but then quickly turning away before the cutie could protest in his adorably Tsundere way.

Oh if Ka'el were with him, he doubted that would be that case. That boy wouldn't be able to walk afterwards. Overgrown cucumbers can certainly do some damage ya know? Charlie didn't NEED good aim for THAT, he didn't need to aim whatsoever...the 'arrow' would strike no matter how bad his aim was...

He began making his way out and over to the Archery station.

God he loved Ka'el. So damn cute. If only he would just admit his feelings they could be done and over with already!, he lamented internally.

Last edited:
"I hope you guys don't try to play more hide and seek later, I intend to practice flying. It's a lot of work to keep afloat. How do you do it, Ka'El?" She said with a hint of jealousy, but also eagerness to hear. She was slightly embarrassed to say that she couldn't fly, but she gave it whirl. Then, she glanced over to see Milikona looking out of place as Horseboi and (here it comes) Fairy argue their "love" infront of him. ( xpstitch xpstitch , who's Caleb, sir? <_<) FrostXShadow FrostXShadow (Happy Easter for those who celebrate! Happy Sunday to those who don't, ether way, I'm not in school today.)

"It's actually pretty easy once you get the hang of it" he shrugged "I could teach you,Loki taught me" he smiled brightly "and then we can have a fair race" he grinned at the girl ignoring horse boys comment

Milikona sat there inwardly grimacing. Was he the only one who couldn't do anything cool? "Well this is nice but I think I'm gonna go....somewhere else" he mumbled getting up from the table and walking out of the mess hall
SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06 xpstitch xpstitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back