• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wild Spirits

Eric laughed a little at her response. "Poison Ivy huh? Well, I'll keep it in mind not to kiss you then. As far as this place goes....Well it is government funded, that wouldn't be a surprise if it was boot camp." he then turned his head to the other girl. "Personally, I think it will be a subtle indoctrination you know? Like slowly get us to think that we have to become soldiers or whatever, then mold us into powerful weapons....." he paused for dramatic effect. "Hell, what do I know, maybe it will just be a happy go lucky summer camp where we discover ourselves and share our feelings." he pretended to gag at the end of his sentence to show his attitude towards that kind of camp. Luna_Marie Luna_Marie Axell Axell

Fia Gallardo
18 yrs|| Fire Dragon/ Class 3 || 6'0 Ft || One heck of a fiery woman
The behemoth of a woman roamed around the camp, searching for the cabin where she would stay. Sometimes getting bumped by other people as she replied back with a small dark growl as if to warn them from where they're going. She only smirked slightly when she saw one squirt almost peeing himself from just seeing her. That way she wouldn't worry about lashing out or get annoyed by some cocky jerks.

Fia then stopped when she found the cabin, standing a few feet away from it as she raises an eyebrow and looks around. Anyone beside the window could see her now, maybe towering over majority of the female population in this camp. Some of the girls around her looked really pretty and small. She could just take them all for herself....cuddle them and protect them from wild beasts called ' males '. Then maybe she cou--

"Sh*t. Fi- f'kin hell......" She growled loudly to herself for thinking such things. What is wrong with her? She just came here and this is the first thing she thinks about, talk about being perverted. And she really did hate herself for that, her thick abs and muscles tensing against her shirt while standing.
Mentions:

Izzy
She smirked, something somewhat rare for her to do. She was good at picking up on personality types and adapting to them - something that made her so easy to get along with. "Well, depending on whether our camp counselors are like us or just normal people, they're gonna have one hell of a time getting everyone to cooperate. "She said, an excited grin spreading across her face at the thought of a coup d'etat occuring. Okay so maybe she had been a little too into the documentary channel back home, but the idea of overthrowing a government run camp like this was exciting in and of itself. "Should we start planning out our uprising now or wait and see if this place is really as bad as we think?"
PenguinFox PenguinFox

IMG_8920.PNG Luna grinned and made kissy faces at Erik, before looking back to Izzy, nodding in agreement.
"No I totally think we should plan now, and just wait till we've decided to attack. Timing is everything beautiful."
Luna laughed and winked at Izzy, plopping down onto the bed behind her, not caring who had claimed it or not. She began to elaborate on all the ways they could take over the camp as she spotted another girl walk in. Lunas grin grew slightly wider as her eyes flashed with interest. The bright haired girl tilted her head and waved, her lips curled into a flirtatious smirk.
PenguinFox PenguinFox Axell Axell Azerothii Azerothii

Fia Gallardo
When Fia first entered the cabin, the first thing she noticed is how neat it actually looks. Guess the government did its job on making this camp quite appealing to stay in, she just hoped that whoever her roommate is won't give her too much trouble and piss her off. While observing the area she noticed a girl waving her, making her raise an eyebrow until she made that smile which slightly froze her on the spot.

Was she actually trying to catch her attention at first glance?

Fia didn't answered it and gave her narrow dark stare, snorting in amusement at her greeting and gave a short nod in return before going ahead to pick a bed at the far corner. It would be rude if she just completely ignored her after all. Fia may have quite the temper due to people pestering her, but she would never be like those jerks that act harsh for no absolute reason. Once she reached her chosen bed, she sets the bag down on the floor with a loud thud as if she was carrying alot of heavy stuff before removing her leather jacket to cool herself.

She wore a camouflage shirt underneath it, but even that couldn't conceal her ripped body that was clearly showing against the tight cloth. Fia rolled her neck around and slowly stretched after such a stressing travel.
Mentions: Luna_Marie Luna_Marie

IMG_8920.PNG Lunas brows came together and she pouted, expecting more of a reaction.
"Well I guess it's not summer camp without at least one antisocial cutie."
She mumbled under her breath and watched for a moment, her eyes still showing interest in the girl.
"I'll get back to you later tall, dark, and miss-terious."
Luna mumbled again. Her smirk returned with her personal joke and she turned her attention back to Izzy and Erik.
Azerothii Azerothii PenguinFox PenguinFox Axell Axell

"Everything's better in a threesome" Milikona joked putting on a form fitting white shirt and and brown sweater, pulling the sleeves up to his elbows "ready?" He asked walking out of the cabin to meet Ka'El and the girl.
xpstitch xpstitch
((Sorry I've been busy all day))

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow
"I'll take that as agreement" he said hesitantly.

The redhead is absolutely irresistible, he thought. I MUST have him. Even if I have to share. It's not like plains Indians are preachers of monogamy. I remember plenty of people on the reservation were with multiple people at once, and they were never seen as bad.

You see, where Milikona is a sexy flirty daddy of a god, Ka'el is an irresistibly precious angel. Innocent, cute, childish. And the fact that he was playing hard to get only made Charlemagne that much more determined to have him. That's one of his flaws, he loves chasing angel cuties like Ka'el. Its the sexiest thing to him, when they act Tsundere. It's a majorly exciting turn on, this mean act Ka'el was putting on.

And so Charlie FINALLY put on clothes, quicker than a stallion too. He rushed out to join the others. He could certainly go for some food.

Ka'El walked down a path the had the lane 'Mess Hall this way' and a giant arrow pointing down the path. He walked enjoying nature, because he loved being outside. The outdoors was his second home. ""Come on guys hurry up " he said as he turns around waiting for he group

"Yea yea" Milikona said as he walked out of the cabin "so where are we going exactly?" Milky asked seeing as they petitioned for the 19 year old to come with them.
xpstitch xpstitch SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06

Even though he was slower in human form than in horse form, he was still in great shape nonetheless. He was very fast, not supernaturally so, but humanly. He bolted to catch up and likely surprised everybody. He took track, cross country and other sports having to do with sprinting, walking and running in in school. Ka'el was ahead of everybody and he made it to where Ka'el was faster than expected.

"I hope they don't serve crap" he said casually, not even seeming to be trying to show off for once, even if everybody saw him bolt.

Izzy
Izzy followed Lunas gaze to the tall redhaired girl that just walked in, a small mischievous smirk forming on her lips as she saw the girl walk over to the bunk she'd claimed earlier. "You guys be thinking of our devious plan to overthrow the government, I'm gonna meet my new bunk mate."She said, walking towards the girl from earlier.If Izzy were an actual wolf, her ears would be perked up and tail wagging curiously; this girl was intriguing already. Not only did she remind Izzy of the guy she'd met earlier (D'mitri), but to Izzys heightened sense of smell, she smelled like heat. A kind of campfirey smell, but sweeter like marshmallows. Or maybe Izzy was just hungry.
"Hey! Looks like we're bunkmates."She said with a friendly grin, looking up at the girl - it was kinda amazing, the height difference between the two was almost comical. Izzy was used to it though, since she was usually the shortest person in a room.
Azerothii Azerothii

Fia Gallardo
While Fia stretched around, she would let out a small growl of satisfaction from relaxing her tensed muscles. She was about to fix her thing when she heard a greeting behind her, making her turn around with a slightly annoyed expression. Only to see no one infront of her until she looked down to see a rather adorable short head staring up at her.

...Cute Puppy--

Fia had to internally slap herself while in reality she was staring at her with a raised eyebrow and a neutral expression. She really needs to stop thinking about small people, it may get her to the edge but their size just makes them look so innocent and....well....yea. Fia growled internally and shoved it down inside her mind before turning her attention back to the girl with a mildly dark expression.

It took awhile for her to proccess before she nodded her head slowly and crossed her arms over her chest. "Bunk mate eh? Hmph.... nice to meet ya..then" She replied back, her voice deep and sensual but with a rough edge to it. The dragon bodybuilder stared down at her, not minding their height difference at all too, wondering why she wanted to talk to her.
Mentions: Axell Axell

Izzy
Izzy found herself opening observing the girl in front of her, specifically the muscles she had on her. She'd never seen someone that looked so...hard. It intrigued her more than anything, she was used to people being soft and if not a little dense, she wondered what the girl in front of her felt like. Before she knew it, Izzy was reaching out and placed a hand on the girls stomach, right below her crossed arms. "Warm. "She said with a satisfied little smile. There was definitely some muscle definition going on beneath Izzys hand, but it wasn't the equivalent to touching a bolder like she'd imagined it to be. "Whats your name?"She asked, somewhat absentmindedly as she splayed her small hand out on the girls stomach, proceeding to outline the contours of her abs with her fingertip. She didn't mean anything sexual or flirtatious by it, she was simply feeding into her curiousity.
Azerothii Azerothii

"They most likely do" Ka'El shrugged still walking down the path "if it's anything like the other summer camps I've been to, it's gonna be crap" he shook his head
xpstitch xpstitch

"Well it's a good thing the elders taught me how to hunt and live off the land" Charlie said with dissapointment.

The reservation was bad, but if this place was WORSE, he would be so mad. He had hoped the least they could do was make this place better than the Rez.

"I'm pretty sure any animals here are either shifters, or spirit animals. I wouldn't take your chances hunting" he chuckled

Milikona caught up with the two and walked with them " anyone tries to hunt Ke Ahi and they will be walking away with 3 missing limbs" he stated nonchalantly wiping the sweat from his forehead with his shirt
xpstitch xpstitch SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06

Fia Gallardo
When the girl didn't answer her back she glared hard, seeing that she was openly checking her out made her slightly cautious and half annoyed. Is this the first time she sees someone like this? Fia wasn't sure but this is her first time being observed on upclose. What is she- a statue? The girl looked like a curious puppy which made her tense even more, her muscles buldging in the process.

It didn't help when she placed her hand on her hard abs. If Fia wasn't so cold and easily irritated then the sudden action would have caught her off guard. She did like the feeling of her fingers going through her muscles but the fact that they barely know each other made her stop and back away.

"Fia Gallardo.." She stated while giving out a low feral growl.
Mentions: Axell Axell

Eric grinned at the two. "We'll probably need some backup then, someone strong." Then almost as if on que, one such person walked in. He whistled quietly as the new girl walked in. He looked at his two new partners in crime and seeing as they were both interested he leaned in towards Luna and whispered. "Is it hot in here or is it just her?" He paused and thought for a moment before adding "Dibs." With that he gave the rainbow haired girl a playful shove and hopped down from the bunk he was on. He sauntered over to Izzy and the fire haired girl and bowed dramatically. "Eric, class 1 fox at your service m'lady." He jokingly grinned at her as he stood up straight. Luna_Marie Luna_Marie Axell Axell Azerothii Azerothii

Izzy
Izzy immediately retracted her hand, a small whimper escaping her. She'd done it again. "I'm sorry...."She said earnestly, her big amber colored eyes meeting Fias in search of forgiveness. "I'm Zahara, but you can call me Izzy...."She trailed off again, feeling really bad for making her uncomfortable. "Fia, thats a pretty name."She added in, just in time for Eric to come up and save the day.

IMG_8920.PNG The bright haired girl frowned at Erik and pouted.
"Not fair!"
She called after him as he walked off towards the new girl who had caught her eye. Everyone was interested in the arrival and Luna didn't move from her spot, not wanting to crowd the new girl. But she watched, her pout reaching her eyes. Luna leaned against the bed post from where she sat and fiddled with her hands. All the people who had caught her eye were snatched away before the little butterfly could float that way. Despite her pout, Luna called across the room to the new girl and her two other 'friends'
"Luna."
Was all she said before she layed back on the bed and stared up at the top bunk.
Axell Axell PenguinFox PenguinFox Azerothii Azerothii

"Who knows" Ka'El responded shrugging, his orange bouncing along with his shoulders. "With all the kids discovering their spirit animals, I'm sure this place is packed. But that just means meeting new people and animals." He smiled thinking of all the friends he could possibly make
xpstitch xpstitch

Both Ka'El and Milikona shivered at the idea of becoming vegetarians "I'll pass on that" Ka'El said making a sound of utter disgust.

Milikona gagged "I couldn't live without meat" he stated with a smirk "it's my lifeline....plus I hate vegetables" he shrugged
xpstitch xpstitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back