• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wild Pokémon Appeared !

GoGoPR

Yooo. What's up RP Nation. I'm going to try my best to keep this entire Interest Check as simple as possible. I'm looking for a literate and detailed Pokemon RP that includes the both of us playing one main character each, sharing side characters as they come along and doing some pretty decent world building for our an entire RP. We don't have to go into full detailed about everything, obviously, but I want this RP to be as fun as possible for the both of us. What sort of plots am I looking for? I'm glad you asked. Below displays more information about myself and the plots as well.

1uV7N.gif

Basic Info
Currently, I am working as a tutor for elementary school kids. As you can imagine, it can take a bit of my time depending on the day, but the seasons ebbs and flows depending on what's required. Because of that, I may be available more days than others. I identify as male (he/him/his) and prefer to play the male in roleplays. Side characters are fair game, but I'm pretty firm in wanting to play the male. I thoroughly enjoy creating characters that need to be developed over the course of an RP. It's dope as hell to see how a character starts to where they are later on in the RP. As such, I'm looking for diverse characters and not just your typical cookie cutter ones. Bonus points for you if you use real life faces as well.

You, the Partner
I would prefer for my partner to play the female character in an MxF setting (original characters/OCs only). Romance is something I would definitely want to incorporate within the RP, but it doesn't have to be the foundation of the plot. Additionally, my preference for writing against someone is 3rd person past tense. Anything else is just confusing for me as a reader. Where we roleplay is flexible: I can do PMs on RPNation or on Discord if that's what you want to do. If we decide to do Discord, we can create a server and make everything fancy and whatnot. OOC isn't a big deal for me, but it helps with communicating (again, PMs or Discord).

Plots
We're Not Kids Anymore (Action/Adventure/Angst/Good x Bad) - Two Trainers grew up with one another but come from opposite sides of the spectrum. Muse A's family comes from a background of extensive Pokemon Research and, as such, they are extremely wealthy from their findings. All that Muse B's has is their older sibling who helped raise them but isn't necessarily the best influence. Somewhere along the line, an incident occurs that pulls the two away from one another up until their young adult years. Wanting to get out of their parents' shadow, Muse A has decided to apply to an organization where Trainers are hired out to complete dangerous quests while also traveling the world. Conversely, Muse B has been recruited into a crime syndicate and has taken up the task to infiltrate Muse A's organization to steal information. Eventually, Muse A finds out Muse B's secret and all hell breaks loose within their perceived friendship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back