• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wild Horse Herd RP

KingOfGrief

I've a craving for a realistic horse herd roleplay. The roles will be lead stallion, lead mare, herd protector (kills predators), food finder (seeks out new pastures), elder, and foal. You can have unlimited characters but after a week with no responses your character will be killed by predators. Anyone interested?

I've a craving for a realistic horse herd roleplay. The roles will be lead stallion, lead mare, herd protector (kills predators), food finder (seeks out new pastures), elder, and foal. You can have unlimited characters but after a week with no responses your character will be killed by predators. Anyone interested?
Could be interested, but I'm not going to be able to post every day?

i'd be interested-i work with horses irl so ik a lot of terminology

I would also be interested but I work from home/am a stay at home mom with a toddler so that takes a lot of my time. Would need people to be flexible/understanding of this.

Three people is enough interest for me, I'll set up the RP ^-^

No need to post every day, the minimum is once a week.

I am interested as well, used to rp realistic horses on a different rpg site for years.

Is this still on? Because I would like to be a lead mare or a foal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back