• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wife Swap RP? (Literate)

PunkPrince

Elder Member
My characters are a group of circus performers. My idea is kind of something like the show Wife Swap or Trading Spouses, where one parents swaps houses for two weeks with the family's rules the first week and new parents rules the second. Your characters would be the opposite of mine, the way the show usually is. Any takers? I'm DYING to do this. Honestly I'm up for your characters being anything that would cause drama. I'm a sucker for it.

My requirements:

-Please don't join the RP, and then drop it right in the middle. It bugs me when people only post once, or post a few times and then just leave.

-Please be literate. At least four paragraphs per post with good spelling and grammar. I can make exceptions at times. This is a big thing for me. I get annoyed when people can't do this. I don't mind a few screw ups, but if you 'typ LIek diss' and don't use decent capitalization and punctuation I'll most likely drop the thread. If you can't think of what to reply with, PM me and I can add a bit more.

-Be active PLEASE. I'm online most every day. I haven't RPed in a while due to real life issues, and I understand you might need to drop. If you do please PM me first. I've RPed with people who have completely just disappeared. If interested, comment or PM with your favorite color. Otherwise you will be ignored.

My Characters:

Caitlyn Cirelli: She is the circus cook along with performing as a fire eater and occasional sword swallower. You can ignore some things in her bio (mentions of her death, etc.) She is the character that will be swapping with yours. Age 37.

Ryan Cirelli: A 17 year old fire eater and acrobat who was born and raised in the circus. They are intersex, and possess both sets of genitals as well as small breasts. They share the fire act with their mother and the acrobatic act with Eddie–another member of the troupe. Caitlyn's only biological child.

Ivy Summers: A sword swallower who was found and taken in by Caitlyn at a young age. She has little to no memory of life before that. She is conjoined to Lacey at the hip. The twins are a year older than Ryan.

Lacey Summers: Like Ivy, she has no memory of life before the age of five. Lacey is the more upbeat and friendly twin. She and her sister share the sword swallowing act. She is conjoined to Ivy at the hip.

Mara Severina: The circus strongwoman. She is considered the matriarch of the troupe, and is Caitlyn's closest friend. She is calm and soft spoken, but protective over the younger members of the group. Age 39.

Parker Millings: A juggler and knife thrower. His fingers are fused together in a claw like shape. He speaks with a British accent and is heavily tattooed. He is a father figure to Ryan and the twins. Age 39.

Vivienne "Viv" Markstone: The circus animal trainer. She has odd, doll like proportions, with a tiny waist and large eyes. Vivienne possesses only a single kidney. She is wary of strangers, but confident around her animals. Age 27.

Stephen Ricci: A contortionist and occasional acrobat. His tongue is split down the middle. He is blunt and expresses affection with insults. Age 32.

Edwina "Eddie" Laurant: Age 25. An acrobat, and the only performer aside from Caitlyn without any physical oddities. She is wild and headstrong. She shares a strong bond with Viv, as they were foster siblings before the circus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back