Chitchat Why you gotta do this

02lovecat

You know, I was kinda excited when I went to Wendy's a while back and they had Transformers toys. Sadly they didn't have the one I wanted (they only had two available at the time??) but when I opened it up....

;_;

This might be the worst "toy" I've ever seen. It's just sad...

IMG_20191117_182602612.jpg

Okay, it's definitely super disappointing but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to laughing 😂
Between the eyes and those legs!!! Oh man, hysterical and awful.
I feel bad for everyone excited to get a cool toy but ends up with that instead.

.....like what in the world happened to the rest of it?
And one of the eyes is bigger than the other.

I can't tell if his legs are supposed to be made out of cardboard or plywood, but that's cheap China-made fast food toys for you.

They had to save on production costs so gave up Optimus Prime's legs as a sacrifice.

He missed leg day :c

Lol

Okay, it's definitely super disappointing but I'd be lying if I didn't admit to laughing 😂
Between the eyes and those legs!!! Oh man, hysterical and awful.
I feel bad for everyone excited to get a cool toy but ends up with that instead.

Yeah, I'll admit it's pretty funny nonetheless XD Exactly, like to celebrate 35 years you'd think they'd make something better than that!

.....like what in the world happened to the rest of it?
And one of the eyes is bigger than the other.

No idea, haha. I have no idea what expression the were trying to go for, tbh

I can't tell if his legs are supposed to be made out of cardboard or plywood, but that's cheap China-made fast food toys for you.

Cardboard I think, but I can't argue with that, it's just usually one or the other when it comes to cardboard or plastic

They had to save on production costs so gave up Optimus Prime's legs as a sacrifice.

Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back