• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Why Was my 1x1 Interest Check Removed From Public View?

My 1x1 Interest Check was removed from public view, and I want to know why. Was there something on it that went against the site rules, or does it just need to be looked at and approved by the staff?

The filter's coming down on you hard, almost like it's got some sort of vendetta against you, but that's only because you've got under 10 posts count at the moment. If you make some small talk around here it'll leave you alone and search for a new victim.

It's meant to be used as an anti-spam measure, and it works pretty well without being too bothersome for new users. After a few more posts you'll forget it even existed.

You're at 9. One more post. Right here, buddy. Then you're home free.

I don't know if that automatically takes the post out of the filter and puts it back, but we'll find out.

My post says it is waiting for moderator approval, what does that mean?
New members have their content go through a filter which puts it into a moderation queue. A Staff member has to manually review any posts flagged by this system - which can happen due to certain keywords, phrases, or spambot behaviors. As this is a manual process it can take time for content in the queue to be reviewed.

Yes, filter makes it disappear and it has to be reviewed manually. Because of this, it can take from a few minutes to a few hours for the thread to appear again, depending on Staff availability.

But you already have 11 posts, so it shouldn't happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back