Anime & Manga Why Sword Art Online sucks! - Analysis/rant, kind of?

I mean, it's true. I can't take this franchise seriously.

Not after this...
kirito-vs-rosalia.gif
Well, then, don't waste everyone's time, including your own, making a whole thread about it and calling it an "analysis"

why am I still having this discussion again?

Well, then, don't waste everyone's time, including your own, making a whole thread about it and calling it an "analysis"

why am I still having this discussion again?
Wrong again! I called it an analysis-slash-rant, to imply it can be either!

But it's clearly only the latter...

You know what, I'm gonna stop here... I tried giving some helpful advise, and it was thrown out, why should I give a dam.

I mean, it's true. I can't take this franchise seriously.

Not after this...
kirito-vs-rosalia.gif
Incorrect!
I took it seriously after that.
For you see, this sets Kirito up as the guy on the other end. He's not someone who has to climb the ranks; he's already at the top. He has to deal with the responsibilities of that along with his recent emotionally catastrophic disaster with the previous guild. It also means we'll get some good boss fights early on. Granted, the series will probably only be around 50-60 episodes, at most, now, since he doesn't have to face as many setbacks or overcome as many obstacles. But hey, it's something new. Looking forward to the next one!
Unknown-4.jpeg
Same, buddy. Same.

I didn't say making a thread is a waste of time. I said making something you don't care about is a waste of time.
be that as it may, it is a waste of time to even log on to rpn. As it does nothing to earn you money or put food on your table.

If birdsie wants to spew a stream of consciousness onto a forum and mislabel it as an analysis, then it's no big deal.

now that I think about it, that seems like a good meme.

And I didn't really think this whole thread through too much. Remember the (literally,) first sentence in the post? The trigger warning?
Still,maybe I'm the weird one here thinking that one shouldn't be wasting time doing something they can't even bother to take seriously, appearantly.
You know what, I'm gonna stop here... I tried giving some helpful advise, and it was thrown out, why should I give a dam.
Fabricant Fabricant you can take that line of context or you can see what I actually wrote and meant when I said it. This is a waste to time for the person that made it- they didn't care about it, so why make it- and to the readers who could have gained this information and much more with a bunch of links.

And even then, I didn't call it a waste of time to look down on people, but to explain why I personally wasn't gonna bother continuing to argue. The title was misleading to me, I fell for it by trying to be helpful, and the response I got was the written equivalent of a "lol" and a pepe meme. I realized the pointlessness of the conversation and in a couple posts gave my reasons and left.

be that as it may, it is a waste of time to even log on to rpn. As it does nothing to earn you money or put food on your table.

If birdsie wants to spew a stream of consciousness onto a forum and mislabel it as an analysis, then it's no big deal.
Not everything has to be pratical to not be a waste. It's only a waste when it's completely disposable. When people only come out losing from an action.

Still, it's not like he can't do it. Again, I said I find this a waste of time to explain why I was not gonna bother with the conversation anymore.

Fabricant Fabricant you can take that line of context or you can see what I actually wrote and meant when I said it. This is a waste to time for the person that made it- they didn't care about it, so why make it- and to the readers who could have gained this information and much more with a bunch of links.

And even then, I didn't call it a waste of time to look down on people, but to explain why I personally wasn't gonna bother continuing to argue. The title was misleading to me, I fell for it by trying to be helpful, and the response I got was the written equivalent of a "lol" and a pepe meme. I realized the pointlessness of the conversation and in a couple posts gave my reasons and left.

Not everything has to be pratical to not be a waste. It's only a waste when it's completely disposable. When people only come out losing from an action.

Still, it's not like he can't do it. Again, I said I find this a waste of time to explain why I was not gonna bother with the conversation anymore.
Oh I was just pointing that out. This thread is meme garbage lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back