• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Why is a Raven Like a Writing Desk?] One x One Interest Check

M
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Looking for Fandom Rps
Movie Fandom

madxhatterxteapot

Will you walk a little faster?" said a whiting to a snail.

"There's a porpoise close behind us, and he's treading on my
tail.
See how eagerly the lobsters and the turtles all advance!
They are waiting on the shingle—will you come and join the
dance?

Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, will you join the
dance?
Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, won't you join the
dance?

You spin me right, round baby right round, like a record baby right, round, rou-Oh! *squeak* Hi there! Don't mind me, just spinning around in my teacup here. It's nice to meet you! I'm Hatter and welcome to my search thread! I know it's not much, but come on in and make yourselves at home. There's plenty of tea-not the kind from my cup. Don't drink out of my teacup. That's gross. You don't know where I've been...or if you'll get the flu for that matter.

Anyways, I've got a short list here but please feel free to ask any questions if you like and take a gander!

A few things about me you should know:

Literate
Typically mirrors posts
Friendly
Cat-Lover
Generally flexible
Doubles
Can do platonic relationships depending on the rp.
Likes both Canon x OC and Canon x Canon pairings too.
Sometimes has life/work get in the way of things, but will always reply (will let you know if it will be a late post, please be patient)
Prefers partners to be 21+ (I am old enough to drink and I am closer to thirty than I am to 20).

Where the heck do you roleplay over?
I'm glad you asked because I was just about to explain my evil plan.
No but seriously, These are the places I roleplay over.

PMs
Discord

The Nopes

Furries [I'm so sorry. It's not my thing.]

MasterxSlave (So overdone, cliche, and not my cup of tea)

- I am now TENATIVELY attempting fxf and mxm (PLEASE NOTE: PAIRINGS. WILL. VARY. I AM VERY NEW TO THIS).
- Character fluidity may vary depending on writing style I play them in
- Please understand, this is something that is BIG for me because I am trying to grow and learn as a writer and not writing m// and f// for the sake of //. So please, please, bear with me as this is something very new I am experimenting with as a writer.

The Craves

Devil May Cry (THE HYPE IS REAL SINCE I BEAT DMC 5)
-Is not looking for DmC (by Ninja Theory, sorry. I'm Capcom. I'm old school, it's just my preference)
-Preferably likes the DMC 3 timeline, but can be flexible and move into DMC 1 or DMC 4. (I have played 5).
-Has plot
-Plays Dante, Lady, and would especially like a Vergil to rp with.
-Tenative experience playing as V ((M// available))

Repo! The Genetic Opera
-Is looking for a Shilo Wallace
-Has a Male OC
-Has a very intricate plot
-Can double because I love exploring the characters in this roleplay!

The Legacy of Kain Series (Blood Omen through Defiance)
-This series is very difficult to find people for. This is here for a long-shot.
-Has an idea.
-Is willing to play Kain
-Idea set in Alternative timeline
-Looking for a Raziel.
-If you know this series, I will personally worship you, for. freaking. ever. You have no idea.

Lord of the Rings
-Has a vague, probably cliche idea
-Looking for your boi Thranduil
-Is rusty because she is just getting back into this stuff
-Will try her best to do Canons for you. (Currently has experience playing Boromir, Legolas, and testing out Aragorn)
-Please be patient with me in this fandom.

FFVII
-Looking for Vincent Valentine (Yeah, I'm gonna be that basic, okay?)
-Has a plot
-Love it or hate it, I'm looking for some Yuffie x Vincent (Yuffie is an adult in the plot)
-Can double and has no problem giving a try with most characters
-Is rusty on the gameplay and lore (I have not played Remake or Rebirth. It's what happens when you're on a budget).

-----

Well, I think that's about it. If you have any questions, be it about roleplay, other genres, or whatever, please feel free to message me (although I will be frank, my craves in this thread are set. If I am not feeling up for anything else, please respect that).

Last edited:
And now, to regale you with some Wonderland Favourites. :D

Beautiful Soup, so rich and green,
Waiting in a hot tureen!
Who for such dainties would not stoop?
Soup of the evening, beautiful Soup!
Soup of the evening, beautiful Soup!

Beau--ootiful Soo--oop!
Beau--ootiful Soo--oop!
Soo--oop of the e--e--evening,
Beautiful, beautiful Soup!

Beautiful Soup! Who cares for fish,
Game or any other dish?
Who would not give all else for two
Pennyworth only of Beautiful Soup?
Pennyworth only of beautiful Soup?

Beau--ootiful Soo--oop!
Beau--ootiful Soo--oop!
Soo--oop of the e--e--evening,
Beautiful, beauti--FUL SOUP!

Mock Turtle soup, above all things, is delicious and no Mock Turtles were harmed in the making of it. Some raccoons though, maybe,

Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic day! Still looking out here, hit me up if any of my fandoms interest you!

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all have been having a great day. It's been cold, miserable, and rainy here in Wonderland. At least it got up to 55 today.

Should the mad hatter be able to leave the tea party for a while, which I'm sure the dormouse and hare would surely understand, I'd be open to hearing what you have in mind for a LOTR story. I'm also...a bit rusty when it comes to the fandom, but I'm still a big sucker for it. Though, I don't know much on thranduil, I hope that's not a deal breaker for you.

Last edited:
Should the mad hatter be able to leave the tea party for a while, which I'm sure the dormouse and hare would surely understand, I'd be open to hearing what you have in mind for a LOTR story. I'm also...a bit rusty when it comes to the fandom, but I'm still a big sucker for it. Though, I don't know much on thranduil, I hope that's not a deal breaker for you.
It's not a deal breaker, but send me a message! I'd love to discuss more!

Does anyone have any EARL GREY tea?

Because I'm in DIRE NEED of some Earl Grey tea

I'm DYING for it. There's this place in Downtown Annapolis that Sells THE BEST.

What time is a good bed time for hatters?

The answer is: Hatters don't always understand the concept of time. Why do you think I busted that Rabbit's pocket watch?

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

So the sun came out but it's still pretty cold outside. I suppose you're wondering what I'm doing here IN this cold. Well, my hat provides enough warm. I just make sure to adjust it to size and just hop in it

Fun fact: Mock Turtles DO live in swamps, but their favourite food is mushrooms.

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all experiencing warmer weather than where I am right now.

SO THE WEATHER HAS GOTTEN COLDER AND MY FEET ARE FROZEN

The MOCK TURTLE SWAMP HAS FROZEN OVER. aaaaaah!!

The swamp is frozen. The mushrooms are rock hard. D< This is despicable.

So it's not as cold today everyone but we're making bbq chicken and zuchini bread in this house! 8D

Gosh, the whole house has nothing but goooood smells going on in it, Mmmmhmmm

T^T I wanna eat nooooow.

I should probably mention that I am always indecisive about food. owo Mushrooms are life though. So there is that.

Chicken is almost dooooone. :D

T^T I regret to inform everyone the chicken was terrible and so so dry. I hope everyone has had a good day!

The temperature outside isn't your normal coldness. This...this is advanced coldness.

Oh my god. My feet feel absolutely frozen.

Good afternoon everyone! It's that time of day again where I bump the thread! Hope everyone has had a good weekend!

I have been asked to pass on a message from The Mock Turtle: "I have been hearing about this "super bowl" thing and I'm curious. Are their soups involved? How big is the bowl? How many bowls are there? Is there one every year? If so how can you have only one big giant bowl? How is anyone supposed to get a big enough spoon in there?"

THESE ARE ALL IMPORTANT MOCK TURTLE QUESTIONS

In addition, the Cheshire Cat says you can also stop trying to deal him cat nip. It's not working and he doesn't have the money for it. He is also no longer accpeting head pats as payment because he started calling it "a prostitution of his person" and honesty, I don't know how to respond to that.

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are all having a good weekend!

The weather is supposed to get nasty. xox I am not looking forward to this.

xox Snow is in the forecast for Sunday evening. nooooo

Do you think it snows rightside up or upside down in Wonderland?

LOOK THESE ARE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

Do wonderlanders drive cars?
What shape are the cars? Are they mushroom shaped? Teacup shaped? WE JUST DON'T KNOW

So the bad weather is over but the icy roads are set to freeze up. xox Ughhh.

I hope everyone is having a good Monday, even though it's literally the worst day of the week.

Tomorrow is Tuesday! With March upcoming the Ides of March shall be upon us.

I hope you are all staying warm this wintry season!

Good evening everyone! I hope you're all cozied up this cold night

We out here in Wonderland just wildin', folks.

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all having a much better day than I am!

xox It's no fun when your little car breaks down. owo So I am stuck indoors.

At least I don't have to deal with the rubbish weather. xox

Again, I certainly hope you are all having a much better day than I am currently

Day is better. xox my vehicle has been returned to me!

Good evening everyone!

Good evening everyone! :D Welcome back to another episode of Wild N' Out in Wonderland!

It's cold and I am a very broken...hatter-luja.

I am also smol and hungry. T^T

How is everyone else's day?

Good evening everyone! I hope you all stayed safe from the recent wintry blast! :3

Current rp progress: Still searching for those specific craves. :3

So we got up to 60 degrees here in Wonderland and the snow started to melt...and there was a lot of flooding in the wetlands. T^T I lost a lot of my mushrooms...all washed away.

The snow is melting and it was a balmy 60 degrees today!...we just had a blizzard yesterday. Yes. This is exactly how Wonderland works. No I am not kidding you. No I am not high on the mushrooms again. Yes they are in my mouth right now. No I have not swallowed them yet.

What is a Mock Turtle's favourite meal? SOUP.

It's cold and it's a broken Hatter-luja.

Snow day here in the Swamps of Wonderland. I slid down a river bank on my shell...and lost it in the process.

Good evening everyone! :D

I hope you all are doing well and surviving the winter. IT'S MARCH. HOPEFULLY IT'S ALMOST OVER

Still looking for some awesome rps!

I been searchin'!
I been searchin'!

Okay. My DMC craving is so hard right now, because I beat DMC 5. HNNNG

Hoping everyone is enjoying some nice warm weather!

As I sit here, hacking up half a lung, I want to wish everyone a happy sunday!

At least the weather's nice outside

Is it possible to die of boredom?

Tell me what some of you favourite teas are!

owo I would really and actually like to know.

Good morning everyone! Hope you all have a great start to your week!

Things are gonna get kooky in this Wonderland Swamp

I hope everyone is having a great day!

I have recently beaten Devil May Cry 5! So there is that!

Good afternoon everyone! :D

I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!

I am in the process of working towards...finding a new job.

And I hope if any of you are job hunting out there that you get the job you want! :3

Good afternoon everyone! The sun is out and...I'm actually not enjoying the humidity. xox

So, can ANYONE tell me why a Raven is like a writing desk? >:3

I'm seriously still waiting for an answer on it.

No one has the answer for that riddle and it DOES have an answer. Bonus points if you DON'T Google it.

Show of hands, what is your favourite tea? :3

Me? ALL THE TEAS.

So I've realized why it's so HUMID today. We're gonna get some bad thunderstorms. JOY

Good evening everyone! What's cooking? :3

...Please say grilled cheese. >w>

Mmmm. Grilled cheese and teaaaaa

Good evening everyone!

Still gunning for a FFXV roleplay?
I am highly interested in the opportunity!
Good morning! I am sorry I didn't see this last night! But yes indeed I am!

Good Morning everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

...the thirst is real. Not juist for these roleplays. I'm actually thirsty and glad I have a lot of water.

Yes. Water. Not tea. T^T I want my tea though

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back